Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Hadrelius

One Above All:

Cosmic power on an indeterminable scale. Ability to perform virtually any feat.

Galactus:

Possessor of the Power Cosmic.

Brainiac1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Brainiac1.0

But was the one above all the strongest in marvel

Avatar image for dr__victor_von_doom
Dr. Victor von Doom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Brainiac1.0 says:

"But was the one above all the strongest in marvel"

thats the wrong one. there are two.

Avatar image for dr__victor_von_doom
Dr. Victor von Doom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kain Echnida says:

"I believe the One Above All Celestial is the strongest of all Celestial and he may be able to take out Galactus even though Galactus has been show to take out multiple Celestials at once."

Meh, Galactus was created by Phoenix and i don't see Galactus going toe to toe with OAL

Kain Echnida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Kain Echnida

I believe the One Above All Celestial is the strongest of all Celestial and he may be able to take out Galactus even though Galactus has been show to take out multiple Celestials at once.

Kain Echnida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Kain Echnida

Dr. Victor von Doom says:

"Kain Echnida says:
"I believe the One Above All Celestial is the strongest of all Celestial and he may be able to take out Galactus even though Galactus has been show to take out multiple Celestials at once."
Meh, Galactus was created by Phoenix and i don't see Galactus going toe to toe with OAL"

Galactus wasn't created by Phoenix.

Cap America

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Cap America

Kain Echnida says:

"Dr. Victor von Doom says:
"Kain Echnida says:
Meh, Galactus was created by Phoenix and i don't see Galactus going toe to toe with OAL"

Galactus wasn't created by Phoenix."

http://en.marveldatabase.com/Galactus_(Earth-616)

Cap America

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Cap America

Yeah well tough cookie :D

Kain Echnida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Kain Echnida

Cap America says:

"Yeah well tough cookie :D"

Your dead. Galactus was made by Phoenix (still bullshit in my opinion), and Spider-Man was retconned. What else is next?

Kain Echnida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Kain Echnida

Cap America says:

"Kain Echnida says:
"Cap America says:
Your dead. Galactus was made by Phoenix (still bullshit in my opinion), and Spider-Man was retconned. What else is next?"
There never was a earth 616 because they were SKrulls to begin with!?"

You're killin me Steve. I'm already sad because of what Marvel's done. LoL.

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#12  Edited By Forever

Cap America says:

"http://en.marveldatabase.com/Galactus_(Earth-616)"

Show me where it says Phoenix created Galactus. Even if we were to take this site as the overriding word from Marvel on Galactus' origin, what I saw was that the Phoenix Force gathered all of the existing sentient life together as the universe imploded allowing the life essences to survive. Prior to that point Galen was gathering energy and becoming more than he was before and after the universe imploded and subsequently expanded, there was no mention made to Phoenix actually taking a hand in the development of what would become Galactus. So I wouldnt go so far as to say that the Phoenix Force created Galactus.

Kain Echnida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Kain Echnida

Cap America says:

"Maybe it will come out that the Ultimate Universe might be the real one! and then everything would be good again!! no retcons no stupid deaths :D "

I hate the Ultimate Universe.

Cap America

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Cap America

Kain Echnida says:

"Cap America says:

Your dead. Galactus was made by Phoenix (still bullshit in my opinion), and Spider-Man was retconned. What else is next?"

There never was a earth 616 because they were SKrulls to begin with!?

Cap America

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Cap America

Maybe it will come out that the Ultimate Universe might be the real one! and then everything would be good again!! no retcons no stupid deaths :D

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Forever

Cap America says:

"... quiet, think than stop and think again. "So I wouldnt go so far as to say that the Phoenix Force created Galactus." Thats what the Phoenix is, if your thinkinhg about the host crap with Jean Grey than your on the wrong train here."

I'm not even considering Jean Grey. I'm using Phoenix Force and Phoenix interchangably, ignoring Jean Grey, who wasn't around at the time. Stop and look at what Phoenix did and whether that is considered creating someone or something. Gathering life force and then doing nothing else after that would not be considered creating anything in my opinion.

Cap America

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Cap America

Forever says:

"Cap America says:

Show me where it says Phoenix created Galactus. Even if we were to take this site as the overriding word from Marvel on Galactus' origin, what I saw was that the Phoenix Force gathered all of the existing sentient life together as the universe imploded allowing the life essences to survive. Prior to that point Galen was gathering energy and becoming more than he was before and after the universe imploded and subsequently expanded, there was no mention made to Phoenix actually taking a hand in the development of what would become Galactus. So I wouldnt go so far as to say that the Phoenix Force created Galactus."

... quiet, think than stop and think again.

"So I wouldnt go so far as to say that the Phoenix Force created Galactus."

Thats what the Phoenix is, if your thinkinhg about the host crap with Jean Grey than your on the wrong train here.

Cap America

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Cap America

Kain Echnida says:

"Cap America says:
"Maybe it will come out that the Ultimate Universe might be the real one! and then everything would be good again!! no retcons no stupid deaths :D "

I hate the Ultimate Universe. "

But im still alive :D and spideys history is not a mess... okay he has clones and all that... but cmon at least he still gets to fight symbiotes now and then :D

Cap America

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Cap America

... well than thats your opinon fine who cares? Oppinions are like @$$holes everyone has them :D

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Forever

Cap America says:

"... well than thats your opinon fine who cares? Oppinions are like @$$holes everyone has them :D"

lol, That's true enough. But to make a definitive statement you have to have more than opinion. And without there being more to substantiate the claim that Phoenix created Galactus, that assertion would be pure opinion.

Kain Echnida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Kain Echnida

Cap America says:

"Forever says:
"Cap America says:
Show me where it says Phoenix created Galactus. Even if we were to take this site as the overriding word from Marvel on Galactus' origin, what I saw was that the Phoenix Force gathered all of the existing sentient life together as the universe imploded allowing the life essences to survive. Prior to that point Galen was gathering energy and becoming more than he was before and after the universe imploded and subsequently expanded, there was no mention made to Phoenix actually taking a hand in the development of what would become Galactus. So I wouldnt go so far as to say that the Phoenix Force created Galactus."
... quiet, think than stop and think again. "So I wouldnt go so far as to say that the Phoenix Force created Galactus." Thats what the Phoenix is, if your thinkinhg about the host crap with Jean Grey than your on the wrong train here."

I'm looking at it right now and in the origin of Galactus, there's nothing about Phoenix creating him. He was in a giant cube because he went on a journey to save his planet and massive amounts of cosmic energy were absorbed by him, so goes the dialogue and explanation of The Watcher.

Cap America

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Cap America

Kain Echnida says:

"Cap America says:
"Forever says:
"Cap America says:
... quiet, think than stop and think again. "So I wouldnt go so far as to say that the Phoenix Force created Galactus." Thats what the Phoenix is, if your thinkinhg about the host crap with Jean Grey than your on the wrong train here."

I'm looking at it right now and in the origin of Galactus, there's nothing about Phoenix creating him. He was in a giant cube because he went on a journey to save his planet and massive amounts of cosmic energy were absorbed by him, so goes the dialogue and explanation of The Watcher."

And that which he was embodied in was the Cosmic Egg that Phoenix made to create Galactus from a so called Galan that was once a mear person.

Kain Echnida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Kain Echnida

Cap America says:

"Kain Echnida says:
"Cap America says:
"Forever says:
"Cap America says:
I'm looking at it right now and in the origin of Galactus, there's nothing about Phoenix creating him. He was in a giant cube because he went on a journey to save his planet and massive amounts of cosmic energy were absorbed by him, so goes the dialogue and explanation of The Watcher."
And that which he was embodied in was the Cosmic Egg that Phoenix made to create Galactus from a so called Galan that was once a mear person."

Phoenix came along after Galactus though. I don't recall anything about the Phoenix being around during the creation of Galactus. The Watch would've noticed that.

Kain Echnida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Kain Echnida

Cap America says:

"Kain Echnida says:
"Cap America says:
"Forever says:
"Cap America says:
And that which he was embodied in was the Cosmic Egg that Phoenix made to create Galactus from a so called Galan that was once a mear person."

Phoenix came along after Galactus though. I don't recall anything about the Phoenix being around during the creation of Galactus. The Watch would've noticed that.

Cap America

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Cap America

Kain Echnida says:

"Cap America says:
"Kain Echnida says:
"Cap America says:
"Forever says:
"Cap America says:

Phoenix came along after Galactus though. I don't recall anything about the Phoenix being around during the creation of Galactus. The Watch would've noticed that."

The Phoenix IS the Phoenix force for crying out loud

http://en.marveldatabase.com/Phoenix_Force_(Earth-616)

Brainiac1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Brainiac1.0

How can galactus beat the one above all. I thought the one above all is the strongest in marvel.

The pheonix has beat galctus BUT the key word was a atraving galactus look at this

Agony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#27  Edited By Agony

notice guys its one above all

Phoenix God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Phoenix God

Brainiac1.0 says:

"How can galactus beat the one above all. I thought the one above all is the strongest in marvel. The pheonix has beat galctus BUT the key word was a atraving galactus look at this
" />http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/e/e2/Galactus.jpg"

That is also Rachel Summers/Grey, not Jean Grey. There is a difference. And if I recall correctly, he was on his way to feed, but she fought him so long that he became weak from hunger and could not win; and Rachel was only allowed an uber-tiny portion of the Phoenix power- only the power that she could control. So yes Galactus needed to feed, but every character has their problems. Cyclops and Superman need the sun. Hulk has to get angry (generally). Rogue has to actually get close to someone to do damage with absorbing powers. ETC. All characters have their weak spot. And besides, how many other characters can fight Galactus at all, let alone to the point he can't fight anymore and beat him?

And about the Phoenix creating Galactus, if you read www.marvel.com, it says that Galan and his people were about to be killed when the Phoenix came along, saved his life, gave him energy, put him into the egg- hence Galactus.

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Hadrelius

Phoenix God says:

"Brainiac1.0 says:
"How can galactus beat the one above all. I thought the one above all is the strongest in marvel. The pheonix has beat galctus BUT the key word was a atraving galactus look at this
That" />http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/e/e2/Galactus.jpg"
That is also Rachel Summers/Grey, not Jean Grey. There is a difference. And if I recall correctly, he was on his way to feed, but she fought him so long that he became weak from hunger and could not win; and Rachel was only allowed an uber-tiny portion of the Phoenix power- only the power that she could control. So yes Galactus needed to feed, but every character has their problems. Cyclops and Superman need the sun. Hulk has to get angry (generally). Rogue has to actually get close to someone to do damage with absorbing powers. ETC. All characters have their weak spot. And besides, how many other characters can fight Galactus at all, let alone to the point he can't fight anymore and beat him? And about the Phoenix creating Galactus, if you read www.marvel.com, it says that Galan and his people were about to be killed when the Phoenix came along, saved his life, gave him energy, put him into the egg- hence Galactus. "

The Eternity of the previous universe created Galactus. What's all this about the Pheonix Force? How could a being of lesser power create Galactus?

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Hadrelius

Alos, the Celestial One Above All is not the being One Above All that the Living Tribunal works for.

Vendel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Vendel

The Celestial wins.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#32  Edited By Static Shock

Trauma says:

"notice guys its one above all"

It's the Celestial One Above All that's being debated, not the One About All that's considered God.

Xeron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Xeron

Galactus via absorbtion, I do not believe the one above all is more powerful than Exitar.

After all Captain America is Thor's boss in the avengers but Cap is not it's most powerful member.

Ziro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Ziro

Undecided(I'm inclined to believe it heavily depends on Galactus' power level).
Avatar image for emerald_general_jai
Emerald_General_Jai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 9

Hmm....I want Galactus to win. 

SilverGalford

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By SilverGalford
lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By lagoon_boy
The One Above All should take out Galactus, starving or full power
Baldy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Baldy

Galactus could win this as he's beaten celestials before and we don't really know how powerful OAA is.

Surge2477

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Surge2477

GALAN WINS
Avatar image for lord_oraculous016
lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Galactus.. no celestial can take him on.. 

note: this is the One Above All (Celestial) not the TOAA (Supreme Being)

Goenitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Goenitz

lord_oraculous016: Galactus.. no celestial can take him on.. note: this is the One Above All (Celestial) not the TOAA (Supreme Being) 
Agreed

lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By lagoon_boy
I would have to disagree,
why so serious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By why so serious

Galactus would have to be close to full power to defeat the Celestial One-Above-All.
Avatar image for riseofapocalypse
RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By RiseofApocalypse

Black Celestial Arc all over again. Galactus eats TOAA.

cosmic_reign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By cosmic_reign  Online

the Prime Celestial wins here...

silverr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By silverr

I heard The one above all can't be defeated even by all of the beings in the universe, I hate galactus, and everyone else should for the fact that he's a selfish villain, he's a dumbass, an he's always hungry, why does he have fans? because everyone thinks he is the most powerfull of all --', "galactus at full power equals the eternity" wasn't the eternity destroyed by thanos once? 

and I've seen some people saying he could kill death, as if the death was going to be able to die or killing herself.

he's one of the most overrated villains in marvel.

Avatar image for themightyavenger
TheMightyAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By TheMightyAvenger
@silverr: It's not the omnipotent OAA, who is the God of Marvel, it's just the leader of the Celestials. And Thanos only beat Eternity before because he had the IG.
alcoholbob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By alcoholbob

Galactus is unlikely to beat the OAL. His power level fluctuates too much whereas Celestials are (allegedly) stable. If they are close in power OAL would likely pull off the win...Galactus has no stamina lol.

Avatar image for higher_evolutionary
higher_evolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alcoholbob: what has he done he was afraid of thor lol
TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#50  Edited By TheCerealKillz
@higher_evolutionary said:
@alcoholbob: what has he done he was afraid of thor lol
LOL. 

Too bad he knew that Thor couldn't do **** to him, and also TOAA was said to be out of it at the time, he was trapped so long in his ship.