#1 Posted by Comicbookhoarder (20 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus the devourer of worlds or, the beyonder. Who do you think will win?

#2 Edited by dondave (38632 posts) - - Show Bio

PR Beyonder

#3 Edited by eternityx (2789 posts) - - Show Bio

Beyonder already kicked his behind.

#4 Posted by kyrees (5507 posts) - - Show Bio

pre retcon beyonder rewrites history without galactus in it.

#5 Edited by PieHole (274 posts) - - Show Bio

Which Beyonder?

#6 Posted by Benjamin568 (91 posts) - - Show Bio

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Beyonder already KO Galactus in the Secret Wars? It's been a long time since I read it so I don't know for myself...

#7 Posted by patzello (441 posts) - - Show Bio

Secret War. Even ret-conned,doesn't he still have the same feats, just explained differently? He still threw Galactus like a feather in the wind...

#8 Posted by Baron_von_Santa (4341 posts) - - Show Bio

no, if this op did not state which one is being used here, then we use the most recent version, which is the cosmic cube version.

#9 Posted by The_Imperator (1942 posts) - - Show Bio

no, if this op did not state which one is being used here, then we use the most recent version, which is the cosmic cube version.

I believe the most recent version is the Inhuman version, the one where it's explained that the Beyonder did KO Galactus, but his Molecule Man fight was simply on a much smaller scale than the PR fight.

Although technically, the Beyonder retconned himself, so he could be any power level you want for this fight.

#10 Posted by Baron_von_Santa (4341 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by The_Imperator (1942 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_imperator: rectonned himself? can he still beat LT? no.

What do you mean? The image I posted, from one of the Marvel Encycolpedias, implies he is the reason he can't beat the LT, he purposely changed reality to create the retconn where he didn't win and was simply being trolled. Also, someone had to defeat the LT :P

More seriously, though, I'm not arguing that he can defeat the LT, only that he is still Pre-Retconn in powerlevel if he wants to be.

#12 Posted by Baron_von_Santa (4341 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_imperator: the same encyclopedia that says LTs power is to make suns go nova? lol, do not use guide books, only real feats

#13 Edited by The_Imperator (1942 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_imperator: the same encyclopedia that says LTs power is to make suns go nova? lol, do not use guide books, only real feats

Even then, the current retconn is Beyonder is an inhuman who still punked several cosmics, albeit on a much smaller level than pre-retconn. And I don't believe we can just throw things out that we don't like, though do you have a scan of the LT page that says his only power is to make suns go nova?

#14 Edited by galactus1967 (318 posts) - - Show Bio

@baron_von_santa: Thats really not so powerful,korvac tanked that in a what if.And Galactus tanked that recently when he was in the new universe.(sun going nova)That does not mean I am saying they are more powerful than L.T.But pre-retcon Beyonder is!