This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by SuperHulk8642 (61 posts) - - Show Bio

I say Galactus wins but not easily and not wihtout major reprocussions. he would be badly wounded.

#2 Posted by AssertingValor (5447 posts) - - Show Bio

Try to make your battles interesting. include scenarios, character versions, plot devices.......

and the OP stays neutral

oh and team shouldn't have much trouble if Galactus is at his normal power levels...

#3 Posted by Killemall (18607 posts) - - Show Bio

Unless Galactus at normal power level means him starving to death, the team has little to no chance so to speak of. Galactus has destroyed a tripple star system with but a blast in one occasion and a starsystem in another, speaks volume of his offensive abilities. Its not like either of them has what it takes to really hurt galactus (assuming this isnt Onslaught that had Franklin in him) but Galactus can easily one shot either of them if he really tried.

Galactus FTW 10/10

#4 Posted by protectyournose (908 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus

#5 Posted by whydama (1093 posts) - - Show Bio

If this battle is after Galactus feeds and there is no prep. I have bad news for team.

#6 Edited by SHAZAM117 (3823 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus would probably have to be REALLY weakened for this group to have a chance, otherwise I could see a one-shot taking them all down.

#7 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

Unless Galactus at normal power level means him starving to death, the team has little to no chance so to speak of. Galactus has destroyed a tripple star system with but a blast in one occasion and a starsystem in another, speaks volume of his offensive abilities. Its not like either of them has what it takes to really hurt galactus (assuming this isnt Onslaught that had Franklin in him) but Galactus can easily one shot either of them if he really tried.

Galactus FTW 10/10