Galactus vs superman

• 155 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Blue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Blue

who will win

Avatar image for shazam__lord_m__
Shazam (Lord M.)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Shazam (Lord M.)

meh... hard one... galan probably but supes is quick... meh i say supes^^

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Vrakmul

Galactus turns the earth into pure kryptonite. And then kills supes.

Shazam (Lord M.)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Shazam (Lord M.)

in that case galan :D

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Vrakmul

Or galactus turns off the sun. And superman loses his batteries.

Shazam (Lord M.)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Shazam (Lord M.)

^^lol

Blue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Blue

so if superman is the best does this mean galactus will be now?

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Vrakmul

Galactus would squash supes like an ant. Sorry to say it but Galactus is a freaking reality warper.

Shazam (Lord M.)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Shazam (Lord M.)

well meh me but there are alot of ppl that could own galan!

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#10  Edited By Sparda

Superman is dead. Again. Galan just blows up the sun, or makes Supes's brain kryptonite.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#11  Edited By Eternal Chaos

How about this one. Galactus just bitch slaps Supes and plays fooze ball with his head. Than the new game will be Galactus and Silver Surfer vs Tyrant and Firelord in a game of foozeball.

Avatar image for the_mighty_thor
The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By The Mighty Thor

Eternal Chaos says:

"How about this one. Galactus just bitch slaps Supes and plays fooze ball with his head. Than the new game will be Galactus and Silver Surfer vs Tyrant and Firelord in a game of foozeball."

haha

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Vrakmul

Shazam (Lord M.) says:

"well meh me but there are alot of ppl that could own galan!"
More of very few. Almost none of DC and only the strongest of the reality warpers of marvel can hope to beat galactus in a one on one fight.
Post Edited:2007-09-01 12:44:06
GambitO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#14  Edited By GambitO

Galactus is a lot but powerful it is almost as a god and it is true that Superman is very powerful but enough he doesn't stop to be able to conquer Galactus that the only survivor that I am after the Bing Bang was

Magicalmoment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Magicalmoment

galactus wins

SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#16  Edited By SUNMAN

spite

TruePwnge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By TruePwnge

Galactus uses time alteration and transforms Supes into a tiny little baby living on Planet Krypton

Then Galactus gives the entire Planet a mega curbstomp

Galactus is why there is no krypton

Akwa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Akwa

Galactus in a massive curbstomp.

He wouldn't even have to use his reality warping powers. He could just smash Superman down with a single pimp slap.

claws

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#19  Edited By claws

galactus major azz curbstomp

MUTANT413

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By MUTANT413

If Galactus hasn't had a good meal in a while and is severly weakened, I can see Supes maybe bringing him down. But if Galactus is feeling strong, it will be a curbstomp so hard it defies imagination.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By King_Saturn
Galactus wins here
Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Vrakmul
Magicalmoment said:
"galactus wins"
Why bump this you flipping idiot?
SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By SeSAW
MUTANT413 said:
"If Galactus hasn't had a good meal in a while and is severly weakened, I can see Supes maybe bringing him down. But if Galactus is feeling strong, it will be a curbstomp so hard it defies imagination."

What.  Im with dreadnaught wtf did you bring this retarded thread back.
Avatar image for dream__of_the_endless
Dream, of the Endless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Galactus stomps Superman into another omniverse.

Avatar image for the_man_of_yesteryear
The Man of Yesteryear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There is only one omniverse.

But yeah, Galactus would snap him like a twig.

Sleuth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Sleuth
SUNMAN said:
"spite"

Avatar image for dream__of_the_endless
Dream, of the Endless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Man of Yesteryear said:
"There is only one omniverse.
But yeah, Galactus would snap him like a twig."
Exactly
Scarecrow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Scarecrow4

Lets assume that Galactus doesn't know all of superman's weaknesses right off the bat.  Lets say this is superman fighting Galactus to save the earth.  The rest of the JLA is toast all the hero's of the world have fallen it's just superman and Galactus.  I think we would see a Superman in the first round get slapped around like a child all the way down to earths surface.  Superman looks up with that stern look we've seen a thousand times and without galactus even noticing plunges into the heart of the sun.  Sun dipped superman shows up in front of Galactus Body looking like nothing but fire his eyes fixed on the location of galactuses cold empty heart.  He flies there With speed even Galactus doesn't have time to react to tearing a whole in his heart throughing him into space.  WHY?  HOW? It's easy folks Good Vs. Evil So superman has to win.  

TruePwnge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By TruePwnge
Scarecrow4 said:
"Lets assume that Galactus doesn't know all of superman's weaknesses right off the bat.  "
Huge assumption

Galactus crbstomps every kryptonian

no doubt the writers would find some stupid way to allow superdickery the win
[fade]

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By [fade]
Scarecrow4 said:
"Lets assume that Galactus doesn't know all of superman's weaknesses right off the bat.  Lets say this is superman fighting Galactus to save the earth.  The rest of the JLA is toast all the hero's of the world have fallen it's just superman and Galactus.  I think we would see a Superman in the first round get slapped around like a child all the way down to earths surface.  Superman looks up with that stern look we've seen a thousand times and without galactus even noticing plunges into the heart of the sun.  Sun dipped superman shows up in front of Galactus Body looking like nothing but fire his eyes fixed on the location of galactuses cold empty heart.  He flies there With speed even Galactus doesn't have time to react to tearing a whole in his heart throughing him into space.  WHY?  HOW? It's easy folks Good Vs. Evil So superman has to win.   "
when supes goes into the sun galactus destroys it.
Tevnoba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Tevnoba
King Saturn said:
"Galactus wins here
"

Avatar image for defaultdefaultdefault
defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Scarecrow4 said:
"Lets assume that Galactus doesn't know all of superman's weaknesses right off the bat.  Lets say this is superman fighting Galactus to save the earth.  The rest of the JLA is toast all the hero's of the world have fallen it's just superman and Galactus.  I think we would see a Superman in the first round get slapped around like a child all the way down to earths surface.  Superman looks up with that stern look we've seen a thousand times and without galactus even noticing plunges into the heart of the sun.  Sun dipped superman shows up in front of Galactus Body looking like nothing but fire his eyes fixed on the location of galactuses cold empty heart.  He flies there With speed even Galactus doesn't have time to react to tearing a whole in his heart throughing him into space.  WHY?  HOW? It's easy folks Good Vs. Evil So superman has to win.   "

we'll assume nothing so we wont look like fools. ever heard of the Power Cosmic? Omnipotence?
understand even when hungry what Galactus is actually vulnerable too? apparently you dont even
know that Galactus is not evil, as it was determined in book, and just saved the universe from
Annihalation.

there is nothing Superman can do to Galactus.
Galactus can do everything to him.

BIackFlash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By BIackFlash

Blue said:

"

"
how does superman win?

VIZION2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By VIZION2011

Ok......thats like saying  The power rangers VS the JLA!  Lmao Poor supes

BatDance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By BatDance
Blue said:
"

"
I think your confusing best with most iconic, I'm not sure Superman is so iconic anymore since fans love characters like Spider-Man, Wolverine and Batman a hole lot more
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
BatDance said:
"Blue said:
"

"
I think your confusing best with most iconic, I'm not sure Superman is so iconic anymore since fans love characters like Spider-Man, Wolverine and Batman a hole lot more"
superman is very iconic, stan lee has said that it was superman that had him get into comics, batman is great but superman is still more iconic.
TruePwnge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By TruePwnge

Galactus

[fade] said:
"when supes goes into the sun galactus destroys it.
Galactus turns Superman to Kryptonite and the Sun into Kryptonite, uses a giant hockey stick to puck both into a blackhole

The End
Scarecrow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Scarecrow4
CATMANEXE said:
"Scarecrow4 said:"Lets assume that Galactus doesn't know all of superman's weaknesses right off the bat.  Lets say this is superman fighting Galactus to save the earth.  The rest of the JLA is toast all the hero's of the world have fallen it's just superman and Galactus.  I think we would see a Superman in the first round get slapped around like a child all the way down to earths surface.  Superman looks up with that stern look we've seen a thousand times and without galactus even noticing plunges into the heart of the sun.  Sun dipped superman shows up in front of Galactus Body looking like nothing but fire his eyes fixed on the location of galactuses cold empty heart.  He flies there With speed even Galactus doesn't have time to react to tearing a whole in his heart throughing him into space.  WHY?  HOW? It's easy folks Good Vs. Evil So superman has to win. 

"we'll assume nothing so we wont look like fools. ever heard of the Power Cosmic? Omnipotence?
 understand even when hungry what Galactus is actually vulnerable too? apparently you dont even
know that Galactus is not evil, as it was determined in book, and just saved the universe from Annihalation.
there is nothing Superman can do to Galactus.Galactus can do everything to him."

I don't really think I looked like a fool and i would certainly never insult someone for there opinion.  I know all about the Power Cosmic, and Omnipotence and the Power cosmic is the most powerful thing in THE MARVEL universe.  I'm glad they spun Galactus to look like a hero however anyone in my book who destroys planets and wipes out entire races is not a good guy.  I read both marvel and DC books I'm not some young comic fan I've been into comics my whole life.  Superman has fought bigger and badder than galactus and he always finds a way to win when the chips are down.  You can read the trade paperback our worlds at war when superman joins with chemist and kicks the crap out of Imperiex a being not meant to just kill planets and feed of them but to restart the big bang and destroy everything he's about half the size of Earth and would crush galactus with his toe......I'm not saying Galactus is not a badass and yes if it was some weird Superman vs Galactus fighting game then i would expect Galactus to win.  However in DC comics and in crossovers Superman always finds a way to win and save everyone that's just who he is.  Thus in the scenario I gave I stand by my opinion.   

defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"BatDance said:
"Blue said:
"

"
I think your confusing best with most iconic, I'm not sure Superman is so iconic anymore since fans love characters like Spider-Man, Wolverine and Batman a hole lot more"
superman is very iconic, stan lee has said that it was superman that had him get into comics, batman is great but superman is still more iconic."
Stan Lee never said that!!! what world do live in?Scarecrow4 said:
"CATMANEXE said:
"Scarecrow4 said:"Lets assume that Galactus doesn't know all of superman's weaknesses right off the bat.  Lets say this is superman fighting Galactus to save the earth.  The rest of the JLA is toast all the hero's of the world have fallen it's just superman and Galactus.  I think we would see a Superman in the first round get slapped around like a child all the way down to earths surface.  Superman looks up with that stern look we've seen a thousand times and without galactus even noticing plunges into the heart of the sun.  Sun dipped superman shows up in front of Galactus Body looking like nothing but fire his eyes fixed on the location of galactuses cold empty heart.  He flies there With speed even Galactus doesn't have time to react to tearing a whole in his heart throughing him into space.  WHY?  HOW? It's easy folks Good Vs. Evil So superman has to win. 

"we'll assume nothing so we wont look like fools. ever heard of the Power Cosmic? Omnipotence?
know that Galactus is not evil, as it was determined in book, and just saved the universe from Annihalation.
there is nothing Superman can do to Galactus.Galactus can do everything to him."

I don't really think I looked like a fool and i would certainly never insult someone for there opinion.  I know all about the Power Cosmic, and Omnipotence and the Power cosmic is the most powerful thing in THE MARVEL universe.  I'm glad they spun Galactus to look like a hero however anyone in my book who destroys planets and wipes out entire races is not a good guy.  I read both marvel and DC books I'm not some young comic fan I've been into comics my whole life.  Superman has fought bigger and badder than galactus and he always finds a way to win when the chips are down.  You can read the trade paperback our worlds at war when superman joins with chemist and kicks the crap out of Imperiex a being not meant to just kill planets and feed of them but to restart the big bang and destroy everything he's about half the size of Earth and would crush galactus with his toe......I'm not saying Galactus is not a badass and yes if it was some weird Superman vs Galactus fighting game then i would expect Galactus to win.  However in DC comics and in crossovers Superman always finds a way to win and save everyone that's just who he is.  Thus in the scenario I gave I stand by my opinion.         "
you dont actually know who Galactus is..." Galactus is not a badass", " Superman has fought bigger and badder than galactus and he always finds a way to win" ...very untrue.

Galactus is equal force to Death, Oblivion, Infinity and Eternity, alone representing equity while Death/Oblivion represent vengeance and Eternity/Infinity are necessity. His equal status with these beings is seen here when he discusses with Death on equal terms, stating that she is her “Sister, Daughter, Mother and my Wife”. Death also states that Galactus’s role in the universe is perhaps the most important, and likewise calls him “My Husband and Father, my Brother and my Son” and says “Are we not two corners of that great triangle that is universe?“. And Galactus’s insane age is stated here again, as he says “I am older then the oldest star that burns, older then the universe itself.“

— — - FANTASTIC FOUR v1 #257 — — -
This is easily one of the most impressive displays of Galactus’s power and status in the Marvel Universe. Without effort, he travels to Eternity’s realm, takes upon the form of star and greets Eternity. They speak with eachother, and in the end...shake hands, as equals. How many people shake hands with Eternity? Not many, I can tell you. That’s pretty freaking awesome scene.

— — - SILVER SURFER v3 #10 — — -

Galactus is completely unique in this universe, as In-Betweener notices when he tries to kill a weak Galactus and states Galactus is unique on this universe, or any other! There is no force to counterbalance his! the In-Betweener also adds yet another piece in Galactus’s importance in the Universe: He is the middle force between the extremes of his realm, as I was the middle force of mine!

— — - SILVER SURFER v3 #17 — — -

thats just a small sample. im not reposting the scans i just posted fo9r someone who claims one side of a battle (and has a Super profile portrait nonetheless) and claims to "know all about" Galan when he obviously never read the books, not to mention im sure youd find a way to ignore the facts anyways.

Galactus can literally kill Superman with one hand gesture.

" This is not a war any more than there's a war between men and maggots... This is an extermination. "

- War Of The Worlds

defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GambitO said:
"

Galactus is a lot but powerful it is almost as a god and it is true that Superman is very powerful but enough he doesn't stop to be able to conquer Galactus that the only survivor that I am after the Bing Bang was

"
funny thing is Galactus actually survived worse than the big bang
Scarecrow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Scarecrow4
CATMANEXE said:
"DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"BatDance said:
"Blue said:
"

"
superman is very iconic, stan lee has said that it was superman that had him get into comics, batman is great but superman is still more iconic."
Stan Lee never said that!!! what world do live in?Scarecrow4 said:
"CATMANEXE said:

I don't really think I looked like a fool and i would certainly never insult someone for there opinion.  I know all about the Power Cosmic, and Omnipotence and the Power cosmic is the most powerful thing in THE MARVEL universe.  I'm glad they spun Galactus to look like a hero however anyone in my book who destroys planets and wipes out entire races is not a good guy.  I read both marvel and DC books I'm not some young comic fan I've been into comics my whole life.  Superman has fought bigger and badder than galactus and he always finds a way to win when the chips are down.  You can read the trade paperback our worlds at war when superman joins with chemist and kicks the crap out of Imperiex a being not meant to just kill planets and feed of them but to restart the big bang and destroy everything he's about half the size of Earth and would crush galactus with his toe......I'm not saying Galactus is not a badass and yes if it was some weird Superman vs Galactus fighting game then i would expect Galactus to win.  However in DC comics and in crossovers Superman always finds a way to win and save everyone that's just who he is.  Thus in the scenario I gave I stand by my opinion.         "
you dont actually know who Galactus is..." Galactus is not a badass", " Superman has fought bigger and badder than galactus and he always finds a way to win" ...very untrue.

Galactus is equal force to Death, Oblivion, Infinity and Eternity, alone representing equity while Death/Oblivion represent vengeance and Eternity/Infinity are necessity. His equal status with these beings is seen here when he discusses with Death on equal terms, stating that she is her “Sister, Daughter, Mother and my Wife”. Death also states that Galactus’s role in the universe is perhaps the most important, and likewise calls him “My Husband and Father, my Brother and my Son” and says “Are we not two corners of that great triangle that is universe?“. And Galactus’s insane age is stated here again, as he says “I am older then the oldest star that burns, older then the universe itself.“

— — - FANTASTIC FOUR v1 #257 — — -
This is easily one of the most impressive displays of Galactus’s power and status in the Marvel Universe. Without effort, he travels to Eternity’s realm, takes upon the form of star and greets Eternity. They speak with eachother, and in the end...shake hands, as equals. How many people shake hands with Eternity? Not many, I can tell you. That’s pretty freaking awesome scene.

— — - SILVER SURFER v3 #10 — — -

Galactus is completely unique in this universe, as In-Betweener notices when he tries to kill a weak Galactus and states Galactus is unique on this universe, or any other! There is no force to counterbalance his! the In-Betweener also adds yet another piece in Galactus’s importance in the Universe: He is the middle force between the extremes of his realm, as I was the middle force of mine!

— — - SILVER SURFER v3 #17 — — -

thats just a small sample. im not reposting the scans i just posted fo9r someone who claims one side of a battle (and has a Super profile portrait nonetheless) and claims to "know all about" Galan when he obviously never read the books, not to mention im sure youd find a way to ignore the facts anyways.

Galactus can literally kill Superman with one hand gesture.

" This is not a war any more than there's a war between men and maggots... This is an extermination. "
- War Of The Worlds"

The first statement that superman has fought bigger and badder is true please read the trade paper back that i refer to.  Galactus did survive the big bang and was allowed to live during it however, this was a choice made by Infinity to spare him This is also when he was created it had nothing to do with his own will or power.  Galactus has limits and can be destroyed you can read the JLA vs the Avengers Where and OA (one of those guys that made the green lantern corps) destroys him and turns his empty armor into a island in space.  I know exactly who galactus is I know his history and his origin, I also know supermans and when push comes to shove Galactus even with all his power would fall.  I won't insult as you did me or poke at your profile picture I base my opinions soley on comic fact.  I state again that I read both Marvel and DC i'm not just a marvel reader or a DC reader Both are in my comic library.  Thank you for your time and opinion.  This will be my last post on this topic but just so i'm clear. 

With the Earth hanging in the balance and superman the only one standing in between Galactus rest of human life superman would win this fight.  
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By King_Saturn
sighs

Why is This Crap Back ?
BatDance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By BatDance

Superman loses. I dount the DBZ stuff was bad but eople are going a bit nuts here. What's next Robin vs Utah the Watcher?

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By AtPhantom
@TruePwnge said:
" Galactus "
No kidding... This information was so important you had to bump a weeks old thread just to tell us?
Avatar image for fortified_hooligan
Fortified_Hooligan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

".......Superman looks up with that stern look we've seen a thousand times and without galactus even noticing plunges into the heart of the sun.  Sun dipped superman shows up in front of Galactus Body looking like nothing but fire his eyes fixed on the location of galactuses cold empty heart.  He flies there With speed ..."

That galactus sees coming with ease and pinches superman's sun dipped head until it pops like a pimple. Because this fight is not remotely challenging.

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#46  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator
@TruePwnge said:
no doubt the writers would find some stupid way to allow superdickery the win"

Just like they find some stupid way to let the heroes of Earth survive any kind of confrontation with Galactus.
lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By lagoon_boy
@Buckshot said:
"
@TruePwnge said:
no doubt the writers would find some stupid way to allow superdickery the win"
Just like they find some stupid way to let the heroes of Earth survive any kind of confrontation with Galactus. "

TruePwnge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By TruePwnge
@Buckshot said:
"

Just like they find some stupid way to let the heroes of Earth survive any kind of confrontation with Galactus. "
That's what Watcher's Ultimate Nullifier is for, to end the contest and allow everyone to walk away with some dignity

The difference being if the JLA and Superman fought Galactus, the writers would make sure Superman punches out Galactus or some PIS
At least the Watcher plot element was semi-plausible
Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#49  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator
@TruePwnge said:
"
@Buckshot said:
"

That's what Watcher's Ultimate Nullifier is for, to end the contest and allow everyone to walk away with some dignityThe difference being if the JLA and Superman fought Galactus, the writers would make sure Superman punches out Galactus or some PISAt least the Watcher plot element was semi-plausible"

They've held him back/fought him off other times. Anyway, what would be the problem with Superman punching out Galactus? Beta Ray Bill has put a hole in him before and is currently hunting him in his own mini. Superman far exceeds BRB in physical power so I think he could do it. :)
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By the creator
@AtPhantom said:
"
@TruePwnge said:
" Galactus "
No kidding... This information was so important you had to bump a weeks old thread just to tell us?"
He's on his Superman (pronouced Superdickery by TruelyPawned) bashing streak again.