• 94 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by e3zombie (720 posts) - - Show Bio

I am sorry if this has been done.

Tengen is at full power Galactus is half full. (to much? to little?)

Fight is till the end, no running.

#2 Posted by jashro44 (16462 posts) - - Show Bio

Is this super tengan toppa gurren lagann or just tengan toppa gurren lagann? IIRC this is STTGL

Either way probably galactus.

#3 Posted by e3zombie (720 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: This is the most powerful form, the one at the very end of the anime when it was super drived by the death of the big guy.

#4 Posted by jashro44 (16462 posts) - - Show Bio

@e3zombie: Most powerful form is STTGL. Still probably galactus. STTGL lacks showings of Galactus magnitude from the very little I understand of galactus.

#5 Posted by e3zombie (720 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: I guess I was mislead by it using galaxies are shuriken. XD

#6 Edited by jashro44 (16462 posts) - - Show Bio

@e3zombie: Oh TTGL definitely tosses galaxies as shurikens, and STTGL is even more powerful however galactus at his best can kill celestials with ease and I am pretty sure he is a multiversal threat as well. STTGL might be multiversal but I don't recall it having showings of that level. He can maybe re-deflect galactus energy but I don't think that will be enough.

EDIT: Just noticed galactus is at half power. I have no idea how powerful galactus is at that level.

#7 Posted by e3zombie (720 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: I just watched the last EP today, real shame it ended.

Can someone post some Galactus feats

#8 Posted by jashro44 (16462 posts) - - Show Bio

@e3zombie: Definitley agree about gurren laggan ending. Really loved the character but I guess its better it came to an end then become to dragged out like DBZ and Pokemon.....As for galactus showings I don't have a lot to be honest. Mainly going off of hearsay.

#9 Posted by Kellar21 (444 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Galactus takes this,for him size matters not.He can grow to that size as well,not that he needs too.

PS:I still think Neon Genesis Evangelion is the best mecha anime(especially at animation category)

#10 Posted by e3zombie (720 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kellar21: I grew up on Gundam so that is forever the best to me

#11 Posted by Protocol_T (7 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm a bit rusty on what exactly happened during that, haven't watched it in a while, but wasn't there a universe being born in its engines and wasn't it tearing holes in reality? I'm not really sure what a Half power Galactus is capable of.

#12 Posted by New_World_Order (11159 posts) - - Show Bio

Isn't the guy as big as a galaxy?

#13 Posted by jashro44 (16462 posts) - - Show Bio

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

STTGL is bigger then TTGL which is the size of a galaxy. Assuming this was intended to be the movie version.

#14 Posted by New_World_Order (11159 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

STTGL is bigger then TTGL which is the size of a galaxy. Assuming this was intended to be the movie version.

Oh.

#15 Posted by e3zombie (720 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#16 Posted by Pwok21 (2111 posts) - - Show Bio

Pretty sure that as much as I love Gurren Lagann, Galactus takes this.

#17 Posted by Dextersinister (5082 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus would lose this badly, the battle escalated to stupid proportion's and he would not have a hope in hell of tanking one of those attacks.

#18 Posted by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

hmm... this is an interesting fight though galactus still wins in a very close fight or it's a stalemate

#20 Posted by linsanel_Doctor (200 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus would lose this badly, the battle escalated to stupid proportion's and he would not have a hope in hell of tanking one of those attacks.

ya... I haven't seen him tank an attack of that magnitude. But I think Galactus could take this.. given his ship and gear.

#21 Posted by SpaceKingAaron (2 posts) - - Show Bio

@linsanel_doctor: Did you even read my post? STTGL is stronger than god and has an attack 10x the size of the universe, shit is over, breh.

#22 Posted by linsanel_Doctor (200 posts) - - Show Bio

@linsanel_doctor: Did you even read my post? STTGL is stronger than god and has an attack 10x the size of the universe, shit is over, breh.

hmm, he seems like a big target for the ultimate nullifier...

#23 Posted by SpaceKingAaron (2 posts) - - Show Bio

@linsanel_doctor: He can also manipulate time and space, so he could just uncanonify the ultimate nullifier.

#24 Posted by KingOfAsh (3265 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm in need of a good argument...

Full-fed Galactus is a double Universe destroyer, right? Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann alone is a casual multi-galaxy buster, survived the force of the Big Bang and could alter probablility. STTGl destroyed an entire Universe as a side result of its fight, and the Spiral Power kept on growing. It's true potential was never really seen. I'd say STTGL could win in a fair fight. Galactus would defeat them by some cheapshot otherwise (the Anti-Spiral could have easily finished them off anytime during the final battle, but chose instead to fight them fairly. It almost won too; even then, the heroes did just break out of the inescapable Mulitversal Labyrinth). There are versions of Galactus though with moronic amounts of haxx, and no doubt they would win (can't name them at the moment, but be sure they exist).

Most of the time though, I'm pretty sure Galactus isn't fully fed and is about planetary, galactic or multi-star level.

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann is hit by the Infinity Big Bang Storm, which it later eats.
The entire Anti-Spiral dimension is destroyed in moments in a gargantuan black hole.
Hundreds/thousands of galaxies destroyed in an instant.
Size scale

#25 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

@e3zombie: that is not the most powerful form

THIS IS

#27 Posted by KingOfAsh (3265 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't actually think Squirrel Girl has beaten Galactus yet, though she did beat Thanos. Speaking of Thanos...

Best feat ever

#28 Posted by New_World_Order (11159 posts) - - Show Bio

Big G loses

#30 Posted by MidoTheGreat (1 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't want to revive ghosts, but i came across this topic and had to add some things that were not mentioned on the STTGL part

Even in it's smaller "Chouginga Gurren Lagann" form it is capable of altering fundamental laws of reality such as altering probability. Meaning whatever attack, spell, etc anyone could throw at them... they possess the ability to alter the probability of anything thrown at them to have a 0% rate of succession/hit rate or whatever you would call it. Abilities that one of the crew members described as being from the domain of God. And not to mention the spiral power Simon and his crew can conjure up doesn't have any limit, which is exactly why the anti-spirals want to contain all spiral life in the universe, for the fear that one day they generate enough energy that would cause a black hole which would consume the entire universe, a hypothetical event that is dubbed "Spiral Nemesis"

I think one of, if not the only, Marvel characters who would be capable of defeating STTGL, that would be The One-Above-All, no one else

I'd like to conclude this with a quote from Simon, which i think you can take quite literally:

"Don't underestimate us! Whether it be time, space, or alternate realities, they mean nothing to us. We will pierce the path and methods you've chosen! That is who we are, the Dai-Gurren Brigade!"

#31 Posted by Chibi_cute (3849 posts) - - Show Bio

STTGL has alter probability missiles..

STTGL wins.

#32 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (14189 posts) - - Show Bio

I haven't seen the anime completely..

But from what I've seen, they should lack the feats to fight even surfer.

But with the hype on the site.. sounds like it might stomp galactus, I mean.. really?

#33 Posted by KingOfAsh (3265 posts) - - Show Bio

I haven't seen the anime completely..

But from what I've seen, they should lack the feats to fight even surfer.

But with the hype on the site.. sounds like it might stomp galactus, I mean.. really?

The last episode has them at their strongest, and far more feats than Surtur. The movie is even stronger by a ridiculous amount. I can upload feats if you wish.

#35 Posted by Jeepeh (2797 posts) - - Show Bio

@spacekingaaron: @midothegreat: @chibi_cute:

I came here expecting a lot of STTGL hate. Galactus can destroy a universe? I have a scan that shows STTGL being made of multiple if not infinite universes. Just in case anyone was doubting. I'll find it and post it.

#36 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (21276 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingofash:

Most of the time though, I'm pretty sure Galactus isn't fully fed and is about planetary, galactic or multi-star level.

Nonsense.

A half dead Galactus casually destroyed the entire Annihilation. As well as casually destroying 3+ Star Systems.

It was later sated that the destruction Galactus "rage" continued for light years IIRC.

#37 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (21276 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingofash:

Nonsense.

A half dead Galactus casually destroyed the entire Annihilation. As well as casually destroying 3+ Star Systems.

It was later sated that the destruction Galactus "rage" continued for light years IIRC.

I just realized I replied to a comment 5 months old....I feel like such a moron. T____T

#38 Posted by GodTriggerHulk (1904 posts) - - Show Bio

STTGL has pilots right? Galacus can just use telepathy.

#39 Posted by Jeepeh (2797 posts) - - Show Bio

#40 Posted by NeonGameWave (7205 posts) - - Show Bio

STTGL should win after a monstrous, epic and universal impacting fight.

#42 Posted by KingOfAsh (3265 posts) - - Show Bio

@dccomicsrule2011: 3 star systems & lightyears is not close to a galaxy

STTGL has pilots right? Galacus can just use telepathy.

The pilots broke out of the multiversial labyrinth, and Simon became stronger than STTGL outside of Lagann by the end of the movie.

#43 Posted by Jeepeh (2797 posts) - - Show Bio

@godtriggerhulk: STTGL is literally made by the pilot's energy. Can galactus use telepathy from half a universe away?

#44 Posted by TheMagicStik (956 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus is a microbe on the back of a mosquito compared to STTGL.

#45 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (21276 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingofash: I never said it was; regardless it still an impressive feats since Galactus was basicly on his death bed.....He will be at half his power here. He is definitly way above galaxy busting at half his power. Big G almost destroyed the Universe with just side effect of his fights.

#46 Posted by JasonHawke (698 posts) - - Show Bio

STTGL takes it.

#47 Posted by JwwProd (7132 posts) - - Show Bio

STTGL should win this.

#48 Edited by eternityx (2098 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus

#49 Edited by TheTruthIII (567 posts) - - Show Bio

Half-fed Galactus wins via Ultimate Nullifier

Full-fed Galactus wins via skills

#50 Posted by Superbot400 (419 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeepeh said:

Are you sure those aren't illusions, there is a lot of reason to believe that Spiral/Anti-Beings aren't mutiverse level. There is fact that Spiral collaspe only threaten the universe, rather then a mutiverse.

Also if TTGL was a mutiverse being, why was the big bang storm which was a threat to TTGL if they were able to to destrory universes like it's nothing?

Galactus is a microbe on the back of a mosquito compared to STTGL.

Galactus's size is relative to what he chooses to be. Consider he can match up to the size of eternity, STTGL is not a problem.