• 92 results
Avatar image for phantomlantern8
PhantomLantern8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Darth Drear creates the Blackwing virus again and the Heralds become zombie heralds.

crest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darth Drear creates the Blackwing virus again and the Heralds become zombie heralds.

yeah but big g can always depower them can he not? also how much dmg they do before infected will matter and if they can be infeacted by a virus is questionable in the first place. Heralds dont call into work sick very often lol

Avatar image for phantomlantern8
PhantomLantern8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crest said:

@phantomlantern8 said:

yeah but big g can always depower them can he not? also how much dmg they do before infected will matter and if they can be infeacted by a virus is questionable in the first place. Heralds dont call into work sick very often lol

It depends if "immune to all diseases" is listed in their powers.

and lol @ "Heralds dont call into work sick very often."

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mercules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Mercules
generator2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By generator2000

@uberhikari: I highly doubt that. The Surfer isn't going to solo.

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No one here has given me any reasons to think otherwise...and neither have you. Who can beat Surfer in the SWU?

Drache64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

i hate galacticus and his big dumb purple helmet... and i love grand master Luke Skywalker.

that being said i can state no unbiased opinion. :)

someone please make a good argument for Starwars :)

where is my big foam finger? SW #1

MarlboroMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

First wave is going to be enough for destruction of the SW universe

Clark_EL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#60  Edited By Clark_EL

I guess Galactus. Their entirely different though so it's hard to compare.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#61  Edited By ShootingNova

This thread should be locked. Galactus can, and will, destroy the entire galaxy.

generator2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@generator2000 said:

No one here has given me any reasons to think otherwise...and neither have you. Who can beat Surfer in the SWU?

Based on my own rules, depending on what the massive SW army gets ( weapon-wise) first, they could stop the Surfer. I'm not going to be fanboy about this, I'll admit that Silver Surfer could beat anyone in Star Wars individually, but consider that I am counting EU versions and everyone who has ever existed in Star Wars. Luke couldn't beat him, but if you had dozens of Jedi, some even powerful enough to rival EU Luke ( who still is pretty powerful himself), Silver Surfer would get stomped. If you said that the first team could stop the Star Wars army, I'd be more willing to accept that, but when I strolled down the page and read what you wrote, I had to reply. Ignore the Jedi, the Surfer has to fight the combined armies of Star Wars at one time. Considering that the armies would probably go after the most powerful weapons in the three months before the Surfer's arrival, they could get weapins capable of stopping the Surfer, feasibly. Center Point Station, Galaxy gun, Death Star, Sun Crusher... they could get the weapons to stop him.

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By uberhikari

@generator2000:

Luke couldn't beat him, but if you had dozens of Jedi, some even powerful enough to rival EU Luke ( who still is pretty powerful himself), Silver Surfer would get stomped.

Based on what feats? EU Luke isn't even a planetbuster and none of the other Jedi are either. They couldn't even scratch Surfer's board let alone harm him. And the speed difference is ridiculous. Even if all the Jedi combined could beat Surfer do you think Surfer would just sit there and get stomped? That makes no sense. The entire battlefield is the Star Wars galaxy: Surfer could literally criss cross the galaxy destroying anything in his path and no ship the Star Wars EU has is fast enough to stop him. We're talking about someone who can travel billions of lightyears in seconds. Surfer could destroy every manufacturing facility down to the last screw & bolt and no one could stop him. By the time Surfer was done there wouldn't be any Star Wars galaxy left. Or Surfer makes every star in every system go nova wiping out solar system after solar system.

Considering that the armies would probably go after the most powerful weapons in the three months before the Surfer's arrival, they could get weapins capable of stopping the Surfer, feasibly. Center Point Station, Galaxy gun, Death Star, Sun Crusher... they could get the weapons to stop him.

None of the weapons you named could harm Surfer. He snaps his fingers and the weapons disintegrate. Furthermore, how are you gonna take out an energy manipulator with energy weapons? Surfer can control, absorb, manipulate, and channel practically any type of energy at will. Surfer snaps his fingers and all the weapons now produce nothing but harmless light.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

Surfer isn't soloing this.

That's all I have to say.

generator2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By generator2000

@uberhikari: IN theory, yes you are correct. The surfer could do that, I agree with you, partially. In theory, the Jedi and Sith could locate the Surfer before he arrives completely, get together in a single spot and mindrape him, but they'd still have the other heralds to fight. Yeah, I reread my rules, you are technically right. Honestly, I only made this to see the upper limits of Star Wars Characters. I doubt that they could defeat the heralds, much less Galactus.

But I still have another question that has gone unanswered. The SW couldn't beat Galactus, but do you think they could drive him off somehow (probably not)?

Avatar image for all_mighty_beyonder
All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Team 1 Heralds stomp half of SWU. They save the rest so their comrades can have some fun.

this.

then comes Hunger, and beats the crap out of everyone including Galactus, and eats all of Star Wars universe

No Caption Provided

Sparnage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ja ja binks saves the day

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By lol

@thetruthiii said:
No Caption Provided

Team 1 Heralds stomp half of SWU. They save the rest so their comrades can have some fun.

this.

then comes Hunger, and beats the crap out of everyone including Galactus, and eats all of Star Wars universe

No Caption Provided

this

Syndicate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lock this please it's a mismatch. Even though SW is a million times better then SW Galactus still stomps. Go away eager fans that were waiting for us to say Luke embraces oneness and Sidious opens black wholes.

Navajaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Navajaz

Galactus.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The entire SW galaxy blows up.

Ostyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

The walking fashion joke eats the SW universe.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Noone301994

deth star solos

Avatar image for deactivated-5cc9f423d4bb9
deactivated-5cc9f423d4bb9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Galactus solos

noah_ouellette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@generator2000: the heralds are assraped..that many Jedi and Sith..plus all rakata..sidious,vitiate, yoda, luke, caedus, Jaina, anakin... The first Sith..all those armies..galactus has been put down by less before..this includes all weapons they've ever had?

Avatar image for transformers1024
Transformers1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Marvel

Archanfel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Galactus is not needed in this pointless fight.

spartan1008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i am going to say this is an awesome fight, star wars star destroyers standard canons fire in the 250 terajoules of energy range, thats like a small sun to the face so I feel like there bigger gun ships could put down a herald. No idea if they could muster up the fire power to knock out the big G but they have millions of ships at there disposal. I would love to see this movie and when it is made reserve me some tickets

ParagonNate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noah_ouellette:

The only ones on that list that actually matter are the highest end Sith and Jedi all of the rest, every ship, soldier, annoying alien (I'm looking at you Jar Jar), and so on are next to nothing to a group of Galactus' heralds. Surfer casually creates black holes, shatters planets and crosses trans-galactic distances in seconds, and he has but a tiny portion of Galactus' power. Surfer also has planetary+ TP, energy manipulation, phasing, +100 ton strength that he can amp to even higher levels, and he is more durable than planets, he as other abilities that I just can't remember atm as well. Him with all of the other heralds who are either at or just below his level can take out a vast majority of the SW Galaxy, and Galan chows down with impunity, no one there (barring potential omnipotents, who aren't allowed in battle threads anyway) has the power to stop his heralds when they are all working together much less Big G himself.

generator2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@generator2000: the heralds are assraped..that many Jedi and Sith..plus all rakata..sidious,vitiate, yoda, luke, caedus, Jaina, anakin... The first Sith..all those armies..galactus has been put down by less before..this includes all weapons they've ever had?

Yes. Unfortunately, a full powered Galactus can withstand the destruction of a universe and someone(AKA @uberhikari) already shut the whole thread down with his Silver Surfer argument. All of the Star Wars universe can't win. I assumed this at first and I made this thred to see if anyone could prove my opinion wrong. So do it.

galactus1967

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have seen every star wars movie,and although I never remember these Bedlem spirits I`m sure they played some small part.Which movie where they in even?If they had so much power i don`t think I would have forgot about them so easy.I have to go with Galactus and his hearalds here.What do these beings even look like?

Avatar image for deactivated-5be183e26f3e9
deactivated-5be183e26f3e9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Big G. SW best chance are the Ones of Mortis.

Avatar image for manofmanynames2
ManOfManyNames2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By ManOfManyNames2

Galactus stomps. Nobody in the verse can stop him, except for probably The Bedlam Spirits, but they still lose.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

galactus

SheevSmacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ManOfManyNames2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SheevSmacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ManOfManyNames2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You really think Darth Vader can beat a guy who casually busts Galaxies and can Stalemate Odin? Darth Vader would literally get slaughtered by Odin in the worst way possible. Galactus literally godstomps Vader in every possible way.

SheevSmacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ManOfManyNames2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By ManOfManyNames2

@sheevsmacker said:

@manofmanynames2: do not be fanboy

by feat and scale vader can stomp

You're obviously trolling. Vader is barely even Planet Level while Galactus is Multi-Universal.