• 68 results
#1 Posted by generator2000 (1119 posts) - - Show Bio

READ THE RULES

Galactus has came to ravage the entire Star Wars galaxy. All of the jedi and sith who've ever lived are brought back to life in hopes of stopping Galactus. Every army that has ever existed has been revived.

It'll take Galactus a year to reach them. They can retrieve any weapon from any period of time in Star Wars.

Galactus's heralds have gone on ahead to fight them though. Each group of heralds will reach the galaxy during different periods of time, interrupting preparation.

First team shows up three months in.

Silver Surfer

Air Walker

Fallen One

Second team shows up six months in.

Fire Lord

Destroyer

Terrax

Third team shows up nine months in.

Nova

Morg

Red Shift

Final team shows up with Galactus.

Hunger (Lookit up! It's recent)

Stardust

Annihilation

Do you think the Star Wars universe could survive the onslaught of Galactus? Galactus is 100% and his heralds are at their strongest. This the New Republic Era and everything goes. Even if they can't beat Galactus, could they drive Galan off before he destroys their galaxy?

(p.s, Galactus isn't feeding on planets, he is there to destroy in this round.)

If Galactus manages to destroy half of the enemy forces, then he'll have to feed. (Trying to make this a bit more fair for Star Wars;)

#2 Posted by ShootingNova (17859 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus destroys the entire galaxy.

#3 Posted by generator2000 (1119 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by ShootingNova (17859 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Edited by generator2000 (1119 posts) - - Show Bio

@shootingnova: I just did that to bump it back up to the top of the battles list. I'm just curious to see if someone can put up a feasible argument for Star Wars.

#6 Posted by JediXMan (30709 posts) - - Show Bio

Does this include the Ones and Abeloth, and that kind of crap which I hate?

If so, supposedly, the Ones are omnipotent, so...

#7 Posted by JediXMan (30709 posts) - - Show Bio

@shootingnova: I just did that to bump it back up to the top of the battles list.

After a minute?

That's called spamming, man.

#8 Edited by ShootingNova (17859 posts) - - Show Bio

@jedixman said:

The Ones are not omnipotent at all.

#9 Posted by FatherChaos (1196 posts) - - Show Bio

Chewbacca solos.

#10 Edited by JediXMan (30709 posts) - - Show Bio

@jedixman said:

The Ones are not omnipotent at all.

Keep in mind that I, as somebody who shunned TCW, know nothing about the Ones. I have just heard from others that they are supposed to be omnipotent.

#11 Posted by generator2000 (1119 posts) - - Show Bio

@jedixman: Opps! My bad, but yes, this battle includes everyone in Star Wars. The Ones and Abeloth are included.

#12 Posted by generator2000 (1119 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Edited by ShootingNova (17859 posts) - - Show Bio

@jedixman: Well - they all died. How could they be omnipotent? The Father, confirmed by Leland Chee to be the most powerful Force-user in SW, explained that he had his limits. He was weakening because of age, and the Son defeated him in TCW. He also expressed that he was letting the will of the Force take shape - which is an implication that the Force directs his path as well. As for the Son and Daughter - FotJ implies that Abeloth defeated them at one point.

Although why an immortal species gets weaker due to age is beyond me........

#14 Edited by dccomicsrule2011 (25198 posts) - - Show Bio

The Bedlum Spirits solos.

I know, I know, there is nothing proving they're "omnipotent", but personanly I beleive they are, or at least close to it.

#15 Posted by JediXMan (30709 posts) - - Show Bio

@jedixman: Well - they all died. How could they be omnipotent? The Father, confirmed by Leland Chee to be the most powerful Force-user in SW, explained that he had his limits. He was weakening because of age, and the Son defeated him in TCW. He also expressed that he was letting the will of the Force take shape - which is an implication that the Force directs his path as well. As for the Son and Daughter - FotJ implies that Abeloth defeated them at one point.

Although why an immortal species gets weaker due to age is beyond me........

Hm. Okay, then.

The Bedlam Spirits are said to be omnipotent, but I take no stock in that.

As things stand, yeah, Galactus wins.

#16 Edited by ShootingNova (17859 posts) - - Show Bio

@dccomicsrule2011: @jedixman: The Bedlam Spirits are not omnipotent. The Father is confirmed by Leland Chee to be the most powerful Force-user to date, and he is not omnipotent.

Galactus solos.

#17 Edited by JediXMan (30709 posts) - - Show Bio

@dccomicsrule2011: @jedixman: The Bedlam Spirits are not omnipotent. The Father is confirmed by Leland Chee to be the most powerful Force-user to date, and he is not omnipotent.

I know. It's just Alan Moore being dramatic.

#18 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (25198 posts) - - Show Bio

@shootingnova: Here is my problem with that though; we have no clue if the Bedlum Spirits even use the Force, and as far as I'm concerned, no source have ever indicated they do.

Therefore that statement may or may not include the Bedlum Spirits.

#19 Edited by ShootingNova (17859 posts) - - Show Bio

@jedixman: I'm pretty sure this was the thing being referenced:

And I thought that was in The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia or The Essential Atlas.

#20 Edited by ShootingNova (17859 posts) - - Show Bio

@dccomicsrule2011: To my recollection, all entities in SW used the Force. It is a means of reality warping in of itself.

I can't recall whether Chee said it was exclusively Force-users, or just character.

#21 Edited by dccomicsrule2011 (25198 posts) - - Show Bio

@shootingnova:

Maybe.

I just find it odd the Bedlum Spirits have never been confirmed as "Force Users".

#22 Edited by JediXMan (30709 posts) - - Show Bio

And I thought that was in The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia or The Essential Atlas.

It's from the Essential Atlas. I just wasn't sure if Moore had said the same thing or not; it's been some time.

#23 Posted by ShootingNova (17859 posts) - - Show Bio

@dccomicsrule2011: That's because they don't fit in the EU as of now. There's really no more works on these.

The fact that the Bedlam Spirits are so childish and can hardly control themselves seems to contradict omnipotence. Especially the fact that legitimate omnipotence cannot be shared - so the idea of multiple beings being omnipotent doesn't work for me.

After all - Odin was stated to be omnipotent before as well, more than once:

#24 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (25198 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyway I recant my ealier statemant and taking Big G.

The Bedlum Spirits are just to much of a question mark to be properly used in the Battle Forum.

#25 Posted by ShootingNova (17859 posts) - - Show Bio

@jedixman said:

It's from the Essential Atlas. I just wasn't sure if Moore had said the same thing or not; it's been some time.

In the comic? I don't think so.

#26 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (11745 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, being that a handful of Ultimates can take out Galactus, I really hope an entire Galaxy of Jedi and Sith warriors can learn to take him.

#27 Edited by JediXMan (30709 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, being that a handful of Ultimates can take out Galactus, I really hope an entire Galaxy of Jedi and Sith warriors can learn to take him.

Are you referring to Gah-Lak-Tus? That isn't Galactus, or at least not the real Galactus.

This is the real Galactus:

#28 Edited by JediXMan (30709 posts) - - Show Bio

@dccomicsrule2011: That's because they don't fit in the EU as of now. There's really no more works on these.

The fact that the Bedlam Spirits are so childish and can hardly control themselves seems to contradict omnipotence. Especially the fact that legitimate omnipotence cannot be shared - so the idea of multiple beings being omnipotent doesn't work for me.

The Bedlam Spirits fit in the EU. While most of the Marvel series is S or N canon, the Essential Atlas confirmed their existence in the modern EU.

Still, omnipotence is a term that is tossed around a lot. Only the supreme being of a particular universe should hold that title (the One Above All, the Presence, etc.).

#29 Edited by ArturoCalaKayVee (11745 posts) - - Show Bio

@jedixman: No, I was referring to 616 Galactus. They beat him in Cataclysm, how they do will be revealed in next months issue but it's confirmed they do, so that's what I was referring to.

#30 Edited by Hyperlight (5945 posts) - - Show Bio

anyway... the force will tell the force users that they cannot win lol. anyway. one herald takes a grip of planets and there is nothing in the star wars universe than could kill a herald. galactus team can do it

#31 Posted by StMichalofWilson (3858 posts) - - Show Bio

Interesting...

#32 Edited by dccomicsrule2011 (25198 posts) - - Show Bio
#33 Posted by God_of_Batman (1386 posts) - - Show Bio
@jedixman said:
@shootingnova said:

The Bedlam Spirits fit in the EU. While most of the Marvel series is S or N canon, the Essential Atlas confirmed their existence in the modern EU.

Still, omnipotence is a term that is tossed around a lot. Only the supreme being of a particular universe should hold that title (the One Above All, the Presence, etc.).

Agreed, omnipotence is thrown around WAAAY to much. It literally means "All powerful". How can their be multiple beings that are all powerful? There can't... at least, in 1 particular universe.

#34 Edited by dccomicsrule2011 (25198 posts) - - Show Bio

@jedixman said:
@shootingnova said:

Agreed, omnipotence is thrown around WAAAY to much. It literally means "All powerful". How can their be multiple beings that are all powerful? There can't... at least, in 1 particular universe.

To be honest, I don't beleive that a true omnipotent being can exist in any Universe.

#35 Posted by ShootingNova (17859 posts) - - Show Bio

To be honest, I don't beleive that a true omnipotent being can exist in any Universe.

Why? I am omnipotent in all of the stories I write :P

anyway... the force will tell the force users that they cannot win lol. anyway. one herald takes a grip of planets and there is nothing in the star wars universe than could kill a herald. galactus team can do it

There is no Herald soloing the SW universe. Galactus can, but not a single herald.

@jedixman said:

Not what I was referring to. I didn't say they aren't canon, I said they don't blend in well with modern concepts.

#36 Posted by Bones309 (907 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus shows up as Alderaan is being destroyed and is like"SERIOUSLY! I was just gonna eat that! Dude, that's seriously not cool!"

#37 Posted by Hyperlight (5945 posts) - - Show Bio

@dccomicsrule2011: I know... im just saying one heralds can take out scores of jedi

#38 Edited by Eisenfauste (8319 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah Galactus wins this battle even if Star Wars used the star forge, both death stars, centerpoint station, the suncrusher, the galaxy gun, and any and every dreadnought starship available to them they most likely wouldn't be able to tag the heralds of Galactus.

#39 Posted by uberhikari (2474 posts) - - Show Bio

Silver Surfer solo's before Galactus even gets there.

#40 Edited by DatSwampertAzz (872 posts) - - Show Bio
#41 Posted by Noone301994 (5081 posts) - - Show Bio

#42 Edited by dccomicsrule2011 (25198 posts) - - Show Bio

@uberhikari: Surfer isn't soloing this.

The Bedlam Spirits alone can take him.

#43 Posted by uberhikari (2474 posts) - - Show Bio

@uberhikari: Surfer isn't soloing this.

The Bedlam Spirits alone can take him.

The Bedlam Spirits have no feats. Since when have purportedly powerful but featless characters been allowed to win battles on this forum? There's some scrap of paper somewhere saying they're omnipotent or whatever. That's it.

#44 Posted by ShootingNova (17859 posts) - - Show Bio

The Bedlam Spirits have no feats. Since when have purportedly powerful but featless characters been allowed to win battles on this forum? There's some scrap of paper somewhere saying they're omnipotent or whatever. That's it.

Yes, they do. They have turned Stormtroopers into diamonds, to my recollection, and sent them 8,000 years back in time.

#45 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (25198 posts) - - Show Bio

@uberhikari: Actually they do have feats. They have shown reality/matter/time manipulation.

When I said they had no feats I was referring to them not having feats to be called "omnipotent".

The Bedlam spirits are above herald level.

#46 Posted by uberhikari (2474 posts) - - Show Bio

@dccomicsrule2011: @shootingnova:

This is all very unclear. Here's what I'm asking for specifically: What feats do the Bedlam Spirits have that put them above the likes of Silver Surfer? I haven't heard anything so far.

Also, when I said they don't have feats, I meant they don't have feats commensurate with their purported power. Characters like this include Dr. Manhattan, Superman Prime 1 Million, Rune King Thor, etc.

#47 Posted by ShootingNova (17859 posts) - - Show Bio

@uberhikari: Because they aren't omnipotent. Not sure how else to explain this.

#48 Posted by generator2000 (1119 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#49 Posted by TheTruthIII (847 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 Heralds stomp half of SWU. They save the rest so their comrades can have some fun.

#50 Posted by crest (261 posts) - - Show Bio

heralds win, the first two waves take out huge chunks of the defenders, and by the time morg and the nova and red shift show up they can most likely take out what remains

especially if the first two waves destroy as much life as posable in sw universe and if this is the crazy powerful version of morg

the only way i see sw u pulling a win is if having all the armys ever in sw at the same time increases the power of the force to the point they can wipe out herlads as they arrive and the heralds for some reason dont go around killing planets to weaken there enemys.