This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by lordofthebrocean (657 posts) - - Show Bio

Here is my opinion: Hungry Galactus = Gogeta win / Not hungry and full power Galactus = Galactus win. 

In the description box from the creator: " Ssj4 Gogeta is not the strongest character in all of fiction. I dont even agree with the alternative ending, I just made that ending so that you guys could be happy."

Watch the video before posting --

#2 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7906 posts) - - Show Bio

A severely weakened Galan wiped out the entire annihilation wave. He would obliterate the entire DBZ cast with a wave of a hand.
#3 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#4 Posted by mysticboy (673 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Mjolnir Wielder said:
" A severely weakened Galan wiped out the entire annihilation wave. He would obliterate the entire DBZ cast with a wave of a hand. "
#5 Posted by GOUKI (437 posts) - - Show Bio

wow, interesting vid 

i say Galactus easy. 
i like DBZ 4 life but not even gogeta4 the powerful warrior that he is, is not strong enough to beat Galactus.. IMO of course.
#6 Posted by joshmightbe (24967 posts) - - Show Bio

if you honestly believe that gogeta can beat galactus you should have to wear a helmet when you go outside

#7 Posted by drew6670 (14 posts) - - Show Bio

Well i have to say galactus is pretty awesome but galactus got hurt by thanos hitting 2 planets together and gogeta knocked a blast away that could destroy the universe heaven and everything. And also galactus said that thanos could have killed him in that weakened state, so you tell me what is more powerful 2 planets or bouncing back a universe destroying blast?

#8 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (25672 posts) - - Show Bio

Bait Bait Bait Galactus stomps.

@joshmightbe said:

if you honestly believe that gogeta can beat galactus you should have to wear a helmet when you go outside

2 years old but still correct.

#9 Posted by Simon_the_digger (3116 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Mjolnir Wielder said:

A severely weakened Galan wiped out the entire annihilation wave. He would obliterate the entire DBZ cast with a wave of a hand.
#11 Edited by MirrorWave4 (1099 posts) - - Show Bio

@arhan12: You just been flagged for bringing up another thread about to be locked

@god_spawn

#12 Posted by God_Spawn (38138 posts) - - Show Bio

@arhan12: Please do not bump the DBZ threads. They have been banned.