• 149 results
Aeschma Deava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Aeschma Deava

Okay, I know there are other threads on this from a long time ago. But I made this so we can get some hardbound opinion on who will win in this encounter. Basically, I've been reading ridiculous comments that Shuma could beat Galactus in any situation and I want to know where this is coming from. Hopefully, we can get a topic with people who actually know what they are talking about that will put an end to the rumor that Shuma has any hope against Galactus.

So in a full on battle with only destroying the other as an option no BFR, Galactus is 100% fed Shuma has the same powers he does within his home dimension, who wins?

Superparody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Superparody

shuma wins
whacknasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By whacknasty

Lol... Um, well as I understand it, Shuma=TOAA in its home dimension.  And even though I've never seen a fully fed Galactus (which should be a ridiculously powerful Galactus, since all of the feats ive seen him accomplish have all come without him being fully fed...), I dont think he would equal TOAA, even at his strongest... 

Aeschma Deava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Aeschma Deava
@whacknasty said:
" Lol... Um, well as I understand it, Shuma=TOAA in its home dimension.  And even though I've never seen a fully fed Galactus (which should be a ridiculously powerful Galactus, since all of the feats ive seen him accomplish have all come without him being fully fed...), I dont think he would equal TOAA, even at his strongest...   "
Shuma =/= TOAA in its home dimension. If he did Strange wouldn't have been able to kick his ass. A full powered Galactus would annihilate Shuma.
Superparody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Superparody
@Aeschma Deava said:
" @whacknasty said:
" Lol... Um, well as I understand it, Shuma=TOAA in its home dimension.  And even though I've never seen a fully fed Galactus (which should be a ridiculously powerful Galactus, since all of the feats ive seen him accomplish have all come without him being fully fed...), I dont think he would equal TOAA, even at his strongest...   "
Shuma =/= TOAA in its home dimension. If he did Strange wouldn't have been able to kick his ass. A full powered Galactus would annihilate Shuma. "

A fully powered Galactus is the equal to infinity... 
Shuma Gorath is God in his realm...he is omnipotent from what I know
whacknasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By whacknasty
@Aeschma Deava:
Ah... I thought the fight didnt happen in Shuma's dimension, but in a suburb of it kind of... my mistake. 

Though it seems Strange needed a heck of a power boost to even do any damage at all, so that should be a testament to Shuma's level of power during the battle ( from what I've read/heard he had magical artifacts of Cyttorak, Agamotto, energy from the living planet Kathulos, and had merged with the incredibly powerful chaos lord Arioch...) 

If Galactus could stand against Strange with the same powerups/artifacts, then I would say he could win... 

Does anyone have any feats or any instances where Galactus is stated as being fully fed?
Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Perfect Cell
@Aeschma Deava said:
" @whacknasty said:
Shuma =/= TOAA in its home dimension. If he did Strange wouldn't have been able to kick his ass. A full powered Galactus would annihilate Shuma. "

Still, Dr. Strange was overpowered. It didn't matter how much power he collected by all of the magical deities that aided him. If i remember correctly, one of the entities to aid Strange was Cyttorak. Cyttorak defeated Galactus before, yet his power wasn't enough to ban Shuma.
Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Perfect Cell

Oh and Strange didn't defeat Shuma directly. It was Shuma who actually defeated itself.

Superparody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Superparody

SHUMA WINS...
BIackFlash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By BIackFlash

Galactus at full power eats Shuma

A hungry Galactus will lose

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#11  Edited By tensor

Shuma kicks galactus ass full fed or not he loses

ihateicarly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By ihateicarly

I'm curious as to why everyone thinks a full fed Galactus would lose when he's supposed to be = to infinity/eternity. 

Genuinely curious, I'm not trying to be an ass or anything.

Superparody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Superparody
@ihateicarly said:
"I'm curious as to why everyone thinks a full fed Galactus would lose when he's supposed to be = to infinity/eternity.   Genuinely curious, I'm not trying to be an ass or anything. "

sigh* because Shuma is greator then infinity or eternity in his realm...in his realm the only being that can surpass him are Lt, TOAA, Beyonder  
In his realm Shuma will make Galactus his bitch
capall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By capall

i find this difficult since we really don't know what exactly the galan is capable of with his full powers

Superparody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Superparody
@capall said:
"

i find this difficult since we really don't know what exactly the galan is capable of with his full powers

"
what can eternity do...what could Doom do when he drained Galan and Taa 2 into himself...though I personaly belive Galactus's is using his hunger as a excuse now these days...
"isolent mortal...why if I was fully fed I could swat you like a fly"
CortSether

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By CortSether

I believe Shuma with its powers in its home dimension would defeat even a fully fed Galactus.

Avatar image for thejuggernautpunch
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Perfect Cell said:
" @Aeschma Deava said:
" @whacknasty said:
   Still, Dr. Strange was overpowered. It didn't matter how much power he collected by all of the magical deities that aided him. If i remember correctly, one of the entities to aid Strange was Cyttorak. Cyttorak defeated Galactus before, yet his power wasn't enough to ban Shuma. "
What the fuck are you talking about ? I cant remember the time Cyttorak battled Shuma-Gorath , because he didnt . I read the issues with him , and i didnt see him fighting the Shuma-Gorath . You must have made a mistake .
CortSether

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By CortSether
@TheJuggernautpunch said:
" @Perfect Cell said:
" @Aeschma Deava said:
" @whacknasty said:
   Still, Dr. Strange was overpowered. It didn't matter how much power he collected by all of the magical deities that aided him. If i remember correctly, one of the entities to aid Strange was Cyttorak. Cyttorak defeated Galactus before, yet his power wasn't enough to ban Shuma. "
What the fuck are you talking about ? I cant remember the time Cyttorak battled Shuma-Gorath , because he didnt . I read the issues with him , and i didnt see him fighting the Shuma-Gorath . You must have made a mistake . "
I think he means that part of the enormous prep that Dr.Strange had with him when he fought Shuma-Gorath was magical artifacts of Cyttorak.
Baldy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#19  Edited By Baldy

I think Shuma wins this as full power.

TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@CortSether said:
" @TheJuggernautpunch said:
" @Perfect Cell said:
" @Aeschma Deava said:
" @whacknasty said:
What the fuck are you talking about ? I cant remember the time Cyttorak battled Shuma-Gorath , because he didnt . I read the issues with him , and i didnt see him fighting the Shuma-Gorath . You must have made a mistake . "
I think he means that part of the enormous prep that Dr.Strange had with him when he fought Shuma-Gorath was magical artifacts of Cyttorak. "
You know , it doesnt mean you can say that Cyttorak wasnt able to stop Shuma-Gorath . Because that was Doctor Strange using his artifacts , not Cyttorak fighting Shuma-Gorath . I think it has a difference when Dr.Strange uses Crimson Bands , or when Cyttorak himself uses them . Still that wasnt a reason to say that Cyttorak didnt manage to stop Shuma , because Cyttorak has never battled Shuma-Gorath .
capall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By capall
@Superparody said:
" @capall said:
"

"
what can eternity do...what could Doom do when he drained Galan and Taa 2 into himself...though I personaly belive Galactus's is using his hunger as a excuse now these days... "isolent mortal...why if I was fully fed I could swat you like a fly" "

wth? exactly what can eternity do then? what feats do they have that's comparable here
Princess Noa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Princess Noa
" @CortSether said:
" @Perfect Cell said:
" @Aeschma Deava said:
" @whacknasty said:
I think he means that part of the enormous prep that Dr.Strange had with him when he fought Shuma-Gorath was magical artifacts of Cyttorak. "
You know , it doesnt mean you can say that Cyttorak wasnt able to stop Shuma-Gorath . Because that was Doctor Strange using his artifacts , not Cyttorak fighting Shuma-Gorath . I think it has a difference when Dr.Strange uses Crimson Bands , or when Cyttorak himself uses them . Still that wasnt a reason to say that Cyttorak didnt manage to stop Shuma , because Cyttorak has never battled Shuma-Gorath . "
In any case, Shuma-Gorath is > Cyttorak.

He's also greater than even a full fed Galactus when he has all his powers at his disposal when in its realm. 

Unless someone gives evidence to contradict this. I'm open-minded.
Aeschma Deava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Aeschma Deava

bump

cracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By cracks
@Aeschma Deava: Galactus. 
"Colossus"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By "Colossus"

shuma wins

Fatal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Fatal

Shuma-Gorath wins.

TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Princess Noa said:
" @CortSether said:
" @Perfect Cell said:
" @Aeschma Deava said:
" @whacknasty said:
You know , it doesnt mean you can say that Cyttorak wasnt able to stop Shuma-Gorath . Because that was Doctor Strange using his artifacts , not Cyttorak fighting Shuma-Gorath . I think it has a difference when Dr.Strange uses Crimson Bands , or when Cyttorak himself uses them . Still that wasnt a reason to say that Cyttorak didnt manage to stop Shuma , because Cyttorak has never battled Shuma-Gorath . "
In any case, Shuma-Gorath is > Cyttorak.  He's also greater than even a full fed Galactus when he has all his powers at his disposal when in its realm.   Unless someone gives evidence to contradict this. I'm open-minded. "
What makes you think that fully-fed Galactus cant beat Shuma-Gorath ? Ok , maybe Shuma is omni-potent in his own dimension , but if he takes his ass out of it and battles Galactus , he will lose . And i highly doubt that Shuma Gorath will beat Cyttorak outside his dimension , and he surely wont beat him in the Crimson Cosmos .
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#28  Edited By geraldthesloth
" @Perfect Cell said:
" @Aeschma Deava said:
" @whacknasty said:

No Caption Provided
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geraldthesloth said:
" @Perfect Cell said:
" @Aeschma Deava said:
" @whacknasty said:

No Caption Provided
"

No Caption Provided
SwaggaB0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By SwaggaB0y
@geraldthesloth said:
" @Perfect Cell said:
" @Aeschma Deava said:
" @whacknasty said:

No Caption Provided
"
HA!
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#31  Edited By geraldthesloth
@SwaggaB0y: I knew you loved them :P
CortSether

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By CortSether
" @Princess Noa said:
" @CortSether said:
" @Perfect Cell said:
" @Aeschma Deava said:
" @whacknasty said:
In any case, Shuma-Gorath is > Cyttorak.  He's also greater than even a full fed Galactus when he has all his powers at his disposal when in its realm.   Unless someone gives evidence to contradict this. I'm open-minded. "
What makes you think that fully-fed Galactus cant beat Shuma-Gorath ? Ok , maybe Shuma is omni-potent in his own dimension , but if he takes his ass out of it and battles Galactus , he will lose . And i highly doubt that Shuma Gorath will beat Cyttorak outside his dimension , and he surely wont beat him in the Crimson Cosmos . "
The OP was asking who would win between a fully fed Galactus and a Shuma-Gorath that had access to 100% of its power to see who would have greater power when both were at their max.
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@CortSether said:
" @Princess Noa said:
" @CortSether said:
" @Perfect Cell said:
" @Aeschma Deava said:
" @whacknasty said:
What makes you think that fully-fed Galactus cant beat Shuma-Gorath ? Ok , maybe Shuma is omni-potent in his own dimension , but if he takes his ass out of it and battles Galactus , he will lose . And i highly doubt that Shuma Gorath will beat Cyttorak outside his dimension , and he surely wont beat him in the Crimson Cosmos . "
The OP was asking who would win between a fully fed Galactus and a Shuma-Gorath that had access to 100% of its power to see who would have greater power when both were at their max. "
Who is OP ?
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ihateicarly said:
" @CortSether said:
" @Princess Noa said:
" @CortSether said:
" @Perfect Cell said:
" @Aeschma Deava said:
" @whacknasty said:
The OP was asking who would win between a fully fed Galactus and a Shuma-Gorath that had access to 100% of its power to see who would have greater power when both were at their max. "
Who is OP ? "
OP is "original poster". So just the TC which is Aeschma Deava.   I remember a while back he was saying Shuma is no stronger than an Asguardian and he's upset that ppl think the total power Shuma has within his realm is even greater than a fully fed Galactus.   Thinking about it, it makes sense. I mean, Galactus eats planets, Shuma conquers and absorbs entire dimensions. "
I dont know much about Galactus feats , but even depowered - wasnt his power enough to destroy galaxies or take out 3 Celestials ?
Goenitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Goenitz

If Galactus cross path with Shuma Gorath, the planet days eating will be over

Avatar image for ___living_tribunal_22__
___Living_Tribunal_22__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I dont know much about Galactus feats , but even depowered - wasnt his power enough to destroy galaxies or take out 3 Celestials ?  

Actually only Full-Powered Galactus is greater than the Celestials. He wasn't depowered at the time, he was at normal levels. A depowered Galactus can be stalemated by The Watcher.
emperorznb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By emperorznb

Shuma Gorath with the powers in his own dimension wins this.

Baltoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Baltoro

Galactus turns Shuma Gorath into BBQed Calamari. 

IronMan1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By IronMan1234
@Baltoro said:
Galactus turns Shuma Gorath into BBQed Calamari. 
Hell yes. Galactus also access to his UN, and fully fed he's equal to Infinity/Eternity which I believe could take on Shuma.
Baltoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Baltoro

So it appears that a fully powered Galactus is simply TOO MUCH for Shuma.

gravitypress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By gravitypress

Shuma-Gorath

Dracade102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: -1

#42  Edited By Dracade102

S-G wins.

thekingofkings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By thekingofkings

@Aeschma Deava said:

@whacknasty said:
" Lol... Um, well as I understand it, Shuma=TOAA in its home dimension. And even though I've never seen a fully fed Galactus (which should be a ridiculously powerful Galactus, since all of the feats ive seen him accomplish have all come without him being fully fed...), I dont think he would equal TOAA, even at his strongest... "
Shuma =/= TOAA in its home dimension. If he did Strange wouldn't have been able to kick his ass. A full powered Galactus would annihilate Shuma.

i agree with you!!! BIG G OWNS!!!

GALACTUS STOMP!!

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By XiiX

Probably Shuma-Gorath.

blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By blackadamFTW

@tensor said:

Shuma kicks galactus ass full fed or not he loses
Avatar image for azathoth_the_dread_sleeper
Azathoth_The_Dread_Sleeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Galactus runs out of energy due to Shuma-Gorath being an energy-siphoner.

Any attempts of destroying Shuma would be absorbed and Galactus' strength would slowly wane while Shuma grows stronger and eventually overwhelms him.

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Bo88gdan

Galactus wins

Hyper_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Hyper_God

Galactus stomps . Hard .

Shuma-Gorath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#49  Edited By Shuma-Gorath

My Galactus Engine was already more than a match for Galactus - - should the fool dare challenge me he shall be eviscerated! Remember, little motes...

No Caption Provided
bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By bigcimmerian

Shuma beats Galactus full powered or not.