#1 Posted by Frocharocha (2309 posts) - - Show Bio

Sargeras arrives at Universe 616, with plans of taking over it and enslaving all the races for his personal army. At one point he tries to enslave Galactus, which was a terrible idea from the start. Who wins?

-Sargeras is at full power.

-Galacus is neither hungry or feed.

#2 Posted by Frocharocha (2309 posts) - - Show Bio

No one, i'm going with Galactus then.

#3 Edited by JackKnight (2969 posts) - - Show Bio

I know absolutely nothing about Sargeras could you tell me information about him?

#4 Posted by Shavo (2061 posts) - - Show Bio

I know absolutely nothing about Sargeras could you tell me information about him?

he is a character from wow that controls all the demon in his universe he is basically surtur when you think about it

#5 Edited by GhostRavage (9020 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus throw him through the Demon portal again, then eats the portal. Done.

#6 Posted by WaveMotionCannon (5471 posts) - - Show Bio

Big G

#7 Posted by niBBit (718 posts) - - Show Bio

Sargaras vs Surtur would be more interesting no?

#8 Edited by Frocharocha (2309 posts) - - Show Bio

@takuu said:

@jackknight said:

he is a character from wow that controls all the demon in his universe he is basically surtur when you think about it

Except for the fact that he fails to conquer the Universe every-time he tries. He's easily a galaxy buster.

#9 Posted by Shavo (2061 posts) - - Show Bio

@takuu said:

@jackknight said:

Except for the fact that he fails to conquer the Universe every-time he tries. He's easily a galaxy buster.

yea maybe but galactus wins this fight

#10 Posted by Frocharocha (2309 posts) - - Show Bio

@takuu said:

@frocharocha said:

@takuu said:

@jackknight said:

yea maybe but galactus wins this fight

But not easily, they say his the power of 100 dragons are not even a fraction of his. Deathwing just by flying scorched 1/3of the world and fucked up the Azeroth/Earth crust.

Sargeras doesn't fight fair. He fights dirty and goes for the throat as quickly as possible. He also doesn't fight alone. Sargeras has a universe of formerly vanquished demons that he now commands to do his bidding. Most of them even do so gladly.[2]

As a former Champion of the Pantheon, Sargeras is nearly impervious to physical damage. He is highly resistant to magical attacks. His natural attacks are more powerful than other titans. Demonic influences have given Sargeras' body flames and made him totally immune to fire damage and fel damage. Sargeras’ flesh burns with demonic energy, scorching everything in his path

• His molten armor can nearly burn your eyes.[14]
  • The strength of 100 dragons is merely a fraction of Sargeras' strength;[15] his strength nearly matches the power of a portal closing.
  • In comparison to Sargeras, Mannoroth and Archimonde were as fleas.[15] This could be a reference to either power or height.
  • He wields the horrific broken sword, Gorribal.
#11 Posted by Shavo (2061 posts) - - Show Bio

galactus strength and durability are infinite so sargeras can't out wrestle him and mannaroth archimonde got soloed by my undergeard 80 deathknight back when i used to play and i know for sure galactus can beat my deathknight and sargears is feat less and by estimate is at most maybe on odin level just maybe

#12 Posted by reikai (4256 posts) - - Show Bio

Sargeras, the Fallen Bronze Titan, the greatest warrior of the Titan Pantheon who spread life and creation across the Endless Dark (the universe), beings whom Time has no meaning. Sargeras was corrupted by the energies of the Twisting Nether over countless millennia in battle holding back the infinite demonic hordes, until at last he turned against the Pantheon and became the Lord of the Burning Legion.

Sargeras has infinite power and infinite patience. The Dragon Aspects of Azeroth were each given a fraction of power from a Titan equal to 1% of their full strength. The combined power of the Aspects in conjunction, like as through the Demon Soul, is equivalent to a planetary-scale Infinity Gauntlet. It was said that even if all Five Aspects struck against Sargeras at once, it wouldn't be enough to even garner his attention.

Titans in WoW are essentially akin to Celestials in Marvel. Sargeras may be one of the strongest among them, and he can change his size to whatever he wishes. From man-sized to planet-sized. However he doesn't have as many feats as Galactus, so I can't say if he could ever win against a guy who's meant to replace Eternity at the end of the universe.

#13 Posted by leonkarlen123 (4510 posts) - - Show Bio

@shavo: A level 80 can't solo any of the TBC raids... I tried with Black Temple on my Blood DK and i failed.

#14 Posted by Aeon-Rising (458 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus.

#15 Posted by brainstorm01 (1408 posts) - - Show Bio

planet eater