and this is why I don't post battles anymore. Goodbye Battle forum

Avatar image for hulk_post_absolute_power
hulk_post_absolute_power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Lol I was about to say curb stomp galactus then I noticed it wasn't marvels sandman. Can you show some feats of this sandman

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By those_eyes

If Galactus sleeps or dreams then this is a stomp

Avatar image for betatesthighlander1
Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

@russellmania77: could you please retitle it "Galactus vs Dream" or "Galactus vs Morpheus"?

because, as is, it looks like your sending Flint Marko in to fight a Cosmic Singularity

as for the Fight, I know this is a bit of a stereotype, but Galactus appears to be above such a petty concept. He holds no fantasies of his own and doesn't depend on the fantasies, or lack thereof, of other beings. I think Galactus wins this

Avatar image for baron_von_santa
Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@hulk_post_absolute_power: @those_eyes: @betatesthighlander1: no, dreams power is not like, oh look, this guy do not dream so I have no influence on him. once the red king stole a fraction of morpheus's power he was creating then destroying billions of universes just to pick the ones he liked. that sandman series you guys really should read. it is brill !! though it is still not enough to turn me away from tombstone, do not know why, I love tombstone!!

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baron_von_santa: I have read that series, and no one ever used Dreams powers to build even one universe, the Endless are specifically stated to be the result of, and movers, or one universe by Death, Destruction, and narration.

have you read it?

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dream is the amalgam of all thoughts in the sentient universe and has the capacity to use thoughts to create reality, hence the duality he represents.

Given the nature of Dream's existence, Galactus would never be able to kill him. However, I believe Dream has the full capacity of being able to beat Galactus. Galactus, despite his status as a cosmic constant, still has thoughts and aspirations. He does feel regret, pain, and whatnot. He may not feel it often due to his greater state of being and cosmic mindset, but he is still sentient. With that in mind, I would say Morpheus would be able affect him in some way.

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Baron_von_Santa
XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Morpheus(more often than not).

jasonhawke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By jasonhawke

@russellmania77 said:

and this is why I don't post battles anymore. Goodbye Battle forum

Lol what? You only waited 30 minutes after OP to give up?

"Waaaaaahh~~"

*EDIT* Sandman wins.

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omgomgwtfwtf: But Dream is not the ruler of all thoughts, Insanity is the Domain of Delirium, as Desire is ruled by Desire and sadness is ruled by Despair.

SO, right off the bat some stuff is wrong

And Galactus doesn't really seem to regret, or feel pain (not that it matters, those are both Despair's Domain)

as for aspirations, Galctus does not Dream of anything. He wants to eat planets, but he already does it on a regular basis, so there's not really much fantasy present

true, he does have some Thought of ridding himself of his Hunger, but he doesn't visualize it, or pretend that he has a key to his hunger. he merely wants one, which would not be a Dream, but rather a Desire.

as for shaping reality, Dream has never had any effects on physical matter except maybe melting iron shackles one time (the fey telling that story was a notorious liar). while Galactus has been seen on multiple occasions engaging in cosmic levels of transportation and destruction. Additionally, Galactus was perfectly capable of eating Hell and matching Aggamotto, so metaphysical concepts don't seem to have any special power over him

hulk_post_absolute_power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So I guess no scans to be shown for sandman. From what I've read it honestly depends on who is writing galactus at the time. At times he is a pure act of nature and in that case he would consume sandman like he consumed Reeds, sue, Cyclops, and jeans grandson hyperstorm

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulk_post_absolute_power: nope mr absolute. read the JLA secret files and you will know the true power of dream( actually, a fraction because the red king only stole a tiny bit, and created the universes then destroyed them like a child buying himself toys)

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulk_post_absolute_power: nope mr absolute. read the JLA secret files and you will know the true power of dream( actually, a fraction because the red king only stole a tiny bit, and created the universes then destroyed them like a child buying himself toys)

OK

I'm gonna need some evidence of that happening

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

if you do not believe me, then will you believe a mod and a girl who has been on this thread from almost the start?

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/lucifer-morningstar-vs-dream-of-the-endless-649566/

hulk_post_absolute_power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I read this with out scans leading me to believe he's a book character with out pictures. Galactus has fought beings capable of creating and destroying universe at a whim but has always been overpowered in the end, but then again he's never done it at full power being fully fed. I'll put it this way odin can create and destroy universes at a whim if he is around equal or superior to odin he wins here.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Morpheus wrecks.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulk_post_absolute_power: If that where true which it isn't then Galacti would be destroying other Galacti every time they did so considering Galactus is not unique, Galactus cannot destroy universes under his own power.

hulk_post_absolute_power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I didn't say he could I said he has fought opponents who could, I also said those opponents overpower him like when odin made galactus his bitch lol. I was saying if sandman is equal or greater than odin he stomps.

AgentofChaos1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Morpheus blinks him out of the existence

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Morpheus.

skyroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

This is beyond stomp.

Tiny fraction of Dreams power destroyed 60+ billion universes. And recreated them. And that's a tiny fraction.