Galactus vs Rune King Thor

• 194 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151  Edited By Dredeuced

Yeah, I'm not going to stop telling you to be nicer because you told me not to. Sorry.

If you actually want me to side with someone, sure. I side with Galactus due to the lack of RKT feats and most of the arguments for his powers being speculative and lacking in actual demonstration.

Alyssabird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#152  Edited By Alyssabird

@Malevolent1 said:

I realize that ABC logic rarely works for the sake of forum battles, but....

I seem to remember Dr Strange (at classic levels) taking out the In-Betweener. The only reason I seem to remember the In-Betweener losing that fight to Galactus (Silver Surfer 18) was because of the help he received from the Elder Gods and the Silver Surfer, who with a combined blast, were able to push the IB back into his own universe where Order and Chaos dealt with him quickly.

Classic Dr Strange, on the other hand, I seem to remember being bested on a few occasions (like 2) by Thor in terms of magical prowess. I don't think it's a stretch to say that Rune King Thor is at least equal to classic Dr Strange in terms of magical prowess...I mean an argument could at least be implied no?

The recent confrontation between Odin and Galactus in Mighty Thor 4 seemed to indicate they were not that far from one another in power (notwithstanding Galactus' weakened state...he still had enough juice to face Odin). Odin, on the other hand is a legitimate galaxy buster.

If we are looking for a comparison of just feats only, then Galactus should prove superior. If we are examining this fight from the stand point of implied power, and considering the power ups given by the OP (aside from Warrior's Madness, which there really ARE no feats for...), I don't see any reason why Rune King Thor would not be a legitimate threat to a fully fed Galactus.

There is nothing to suggest Galactus was weakened during that confrontation. Please revise the debate.

Assman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153  Edited By Assman

@Alyssabird said:

@Assman said:

@Alyssabird said:

: If you boys can bring up reasons why, I'll be glad to do to you what I did to killemall :3

Do to Killermall?? The only thing you've done to killermall is in your head, imo ;-)

I've been getting responses that I've humiliated him. :3 So, the doors open. You guys can start. Do not cover anything we have covered already.

Cool, not here to take that away from you, just here to say I disagree, is all.

Alyssabird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154  Edited By Alyssabird

@Dredeuced said:

Yeah, I'm not going to stop telling you to be nicer because you told me not to. Sorry.

If you actually want me to side with someone, sure. I side with Galactus due to the lack of RKT feats and most of the arguments for his powers being speculative and lacking in actual demonstration.

Ignores~

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By Dredeuced

@Alyssabird said:

@Dredeuced said:

Ignores~

Exactly what I was talking about. You're absurdly rude to everyone who doesn't agree with you.

Alyssabird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By Alyssabird

@Dredeuced said:

@Alyssabird said:

@Dredeuced said:

Ignores~

Exactly what I was talking about. You're absurdly rude to everyone who doesn't agree with you.

Not everyone, just anyone whose rude to me, or trolls like you :3 umad?

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By Dredeuced

I'm not a troll, I legitimately just want you to be more respectful. I have no problem with you having different opinions.

Also, it's quite ironic for you to call me a troll then, directly afterwards, use the troll's mantra of "umad?" Hypocrisy is not becoming.

Assman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By Assman

Your gonna lose this thread if you'se keep going like that, just saying.

Alyssabird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By Alyssabird

@Assman said:

Your gonna lose this thread if you'se keep going like that, just saying.

It's already lost due to you guys not taking it serious or approaching it with logical arguments; merely spamming it with un-needed responses. I am simply copying you guys.

@Dredeuced said:

I'm not a troll, I legitimately just want you to be more respectful. I have no problem with you having different opinions.

Also, it's quite ironic for you to call me a troll then, directly afterwards, use the troll's mantra of "umad?" Hypocrisy is not becoming.

Or is it?

Alyssabird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By Alyssabird

Easiest way to fix this issue is for you two to simply, shut up. That's all.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By Dredeuced

It's actually easy for you not to be mean, too. Sometimes people take the hard path.

Alyssabird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By Alyssabird

@Dredeuced said:

It's actually easy for you not to be mean, too. Sometimes people take the hard path.

Having a hard time?

Alyssabird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By Alyssabird

To continue this debate

Killemal doesn't read his own scans!!! He is posting things that sets himself up for a fail by his own contradictions.

For example this:

Thor Annual 01:Obvilion comments on how the fight between Galactus and 2 Galactus level being, Scarier and The Other, were about to destroy the multiverse, worse than what Chaos King did? And if you were not aware Chaos King destroyed 98% of the marvel multiverse. Care to show me a feat from RKT that matches this?

Is taken out of context when read the wrong way. Only the ones that have a higher comprehension, (as Oblivion states), will understand what is really happening here.

This right here:

Fantastic Four, vol 3 49:Abraxas, a being whomere by existinggot 2 unvierses to fold upon itself (a multi universe destruction feat) was scared when Galactus showed up.

Heck i can continue with scans from Annihilation, Thanos Imperative, Infinity Crusade, and so on. There are plenty of feats Galactus has performed that RKT doesnt even come remotely close to matching.

Proves that Franklin and Valeria Richards REVIVED Galactus from all the Galactus Abraxas killed which RESTORED ballance to Eternity. The Ballance weakened Abraxas, and Galactus passed the (not destroyed like the scan shows because Killemall didn't post all of the scans) the Ultimate Nuliffier to Reed. Reed used the Ultimate Nuliffier.... (AKA Key to Oblivion) against both he and Abraxas.... Both of them were sent to Oblivion. If not have been for the Fantastic Four efforts, Galactus would not have been revived.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By dondave

@Assman said:

@Alyssabird said:

: If you boys can bring up reasons why, I'll be glad to do to you what I did to killemall :3

Do to Killermall?? The only thing you've done to killermall is in your head, imo ;-)

Couldn't have said it better

BringnIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By BringnIt

Really don't care who wins the thread as it is highly subjective and many of the arguments are made based on hyperbole and conjecture, or in certain cases clearly incorrect information, but I would also like to voice my opinion that I find Alyssabird's overall demeanor and debating style crass and overly arrogant, and have held that opinion dating back to a Challenge a Viner thread she participated in that went awry.

Avatar image for evil_superman666
EVIL_SUPERMAN666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor wins.

A weaker Thor has beaten Galactus before.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#167  Edited By Saren

Franklin and Valeria didn't revive Galactus from the pile of Galacti killed by Abraxas. Galactus was killed a year or so prior to that, in the Galactus the Devourer mini-series. Abraxas had no involvement in that. And most of Alyssabird's "hey guys look how weak Galactus is" pics are out of context, non-canon, or not even pictures of Galactus in the first place.

This thread has gone to hell, please do something.

BringnIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By BringnIt

Oh, and allow me to mention that--since it's been referenced more than once now here--that the only reason Thor was a "threat to reality" during Blood & Thunder was not due to his pseudo-Warrior Madness, and was contingent on the fact he had the Power Gem. I'm no Thor expert and I can tell you that and several other scans are severely lacking context.

Avatar image for the_lunact_and_manic
The_Lunact_And_Manic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Thor..

Because me winning +1 post doesn't hurt.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#170  Edited By ShootingNova

@CitizenBane said:

This thread has gone to hell, please do something.

This.

@BringnIt said:

I would also like to voice my opinion that I find Alyssabird's overall demeanor and debating style crass and overly arrogant, and have held that opinion dating back to a Challenge a Viner thread she participated in that went awry.

This as well.

Assman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By Assman

@BringnIt said:

Really don't care who wins the thread as it is highly subjective and many of the arguments are made based on hyperbole and conjecture, or in certain cases clearly incorrect information, but I would also like to voice my opinion that I find Alyssabird's overall demeanor and debating style crass and overly arrogant, and have held that opinion dating back to a Challenge a Viner thread she participated in that went awry.

@BringnIt said:

Oh, and allow me to mention that--since it's been referenced more than once now here--that the only reason Thor was a "threat to reality" during Blood & Thunder was not due to his pseudo-Warrior Madness, and was contingent on the fact he had the Power Gem. I'm no Thor expert and I can tell you that and several other scans are severely lacking context.
BlueHope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By BlueHope

@dondave said:

@Assman said:

@Alyssabird said:

Couldn't have said it better

QFT

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By CalebHara

Bodied this whole thread.

Malevolent1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By Malevolent1

@Alyssabird: Yep. You are correct. Galactus evidently wanted a more permanent solution to his eternal hunger hence the conflict with Asgard and Odin (and Thor and the Surfer).

However, I will say that Galactus was not at full power when he confronted the In-Betweener after having consumed some of the Elder Gods, who subsequently gave Galactus a...*ahem*....bad case of indigestion (Silver Surfer 15). Nevertheless, it's probably safe to assume they were fairly evenly matched.

Nevertheless, none of the above statements change my opinion: I think Rune King Thor is a match for Galactus. Sort of like Superman Prime, Rune King Thor does not have a ton of feats from which to draw upon for the purpose of battle forum debates. However, we do know that Rune King Thor surpasses Odin in power. I really don't think it's a stretch to say Rune King Thor is a serious threat to Galactus (no disrespect to the big G!).

Alyssabird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By Alyssabird

@Malevolent1 said:

@Alyssabird: Yep. You are correct. Galactus evidently wanted a more permanent solution to his eternal hunger hence the conflict with Asgard and Odin (and Thor and the Surfer).

However, I will say that Galactus was not at full power when he confronted the In-Betweener after having consumed some of the Elder Gods, who subsequently gave Galactus a...*ahem*....bad case of indigestion (Silver Surfer 15). Nevertheless, it's probably safe to assume they were fairly evenly matched.

Nevertheless, none of the above statements change my opinion: I think Rune King Thor is a match for Galactus. Sort of like Superman Prime, Rune King Thor does not have a ton of feats from which to draw upon for the purpose of battle forum debates. However, we do know that Rune King Thor surpasses Odin in power. I really don't think it's a stretch to say Rune King Thor is a serious threat to Galactus (no disrespect to the big G!).

Once you weigh out feats, and Galactus himself; you begin realizing it isn't that long of a stretch at all. I mean come on, Classic Thor defeated him, at weak levels; Odin knocked him out, at normal levels. Is it really such a long stretch for Rune King Thor to be a threat to Galactus? Now, take into account the RKT of this thread, amplified by all these items; I would have to say it would be a slaughter stomp in RKT favor.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#176  Edited By Killemall

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning said:

I see that the opposers of Thor is using the argument of the Mad NAMELESS Celestials... Why are we using these guys as a high-end feat for Galactus??? None of those 3 Celestials are high tier. All of them are weaker than each of the 4 Celestials of the 4th Host. For example Exitar, whom by the way, was damaged by an extremely angry base level Thor. Just at base. Nevertheless, this thread is amping Thor by 6 (SIX) power ups.

Here's food for thought:

Does any one here believe the Galactus having eaten four planets is a match for the 4th Hosts which they have effortless defeated the entirity of Ygdrassil if not been for Gaea?

Follow up question: Can the Mad Cestials beat the 4th Hosts?

There goes your answer.

Hickman himself clearly confirmed Mad Celestial from 4280 where equal to power with Earth 616 Celestial.

No Caption Provided

Would they have beaten the 4th Host of course not, because 4th Host has number advantage as well as power advantage in form of Exitar.

As per the boost Thor gets in this thread:

• RUNES
  • DESTROYER ARMOR
  • BELT OF STRENGTH
  • ODINFORCE
  • ALL POWERS OF ASGARD
  • and the WARRIOR MADNESS.

All those bolded boost Odin already had during his fight against Celestial and couldnt even beat, or even majorily harm one of them, beyond what they couldnt immediately heal from. Odin actually had Odin Sword in that fight, which Thor here doesnt have, in exchange Thor however has Warrior Madness, i for one dont see how the result would have been different. Thor even then would have gotten slaughtered by the forth host, and Thor would still fail to beat a Celestial.

At this point i am only replying to Alyssa because i want people who are reading this to know the context behind all these mis-represented scans.

@Alyssabird said:

Hhy is he using the fight between him and In-Betweener? Galactus was not weakerend and Galactus didn't even beat In-Betweener, it was Lord Chaos and Master Order.

What rubbish are you talking about. Glactus nearly died few issue prior upon eating Elders of the universe, he was barely resurrected when InBetweener came to try and kill him but failed.

Also Galactus punched Inbetweener all the way from out universe to the portal they had opened to the realm of Chaos and Order, InBetweener however couldnt stop that, and ended up being hurled towards the portal from where ORder and Chaos took him hostage, read before you talk nonesense like this.

His Second rant about In-Bewteener's power against Death and then comparing it Galactus is LOL silly.

Death can not claim In-Betweener because In-Betweener isn't a life form. He is created as an IDEA by Lord Choas and Master Order to maintain the Balances of the Universe. Death can't take him..... However, she is able to take Galactus, because Galactus IS NOT ABSTRACT!!!!.... He is a living LIFE FORM!!!!

Are you incapable of forming an argument about from talking nonesense? Is that it?

Can InBetweener die? No

Is death helpless against someone who cant die? Absolutely false, read Thanos Imperative and tell me how death touch in cancerverse didnt just stop Cancerverse invasion of Many Angled Ones, all of whom are beyond Marvel Lay Death as they are extradimensional and have no connection to 616.

Stop talking nonesense.

Death can not claim In-Betweener because In-Betweener isn't a life form. He is created as an IDEA by Lord Choas and Master Order to maintain the Balances of the Universe. Death can't take him..... However, she is able to take Galactus, because Galactus IS NOT ABSTRACT!!!!.... He is a living LIFE FORM!!!!

Galactus can die but ALL your scans are misrepresented.

Firstly this, its a hungry , starving Galactus, who was already so weak he was actually shrinking. Just read this panel before you talk nonesense

No Caption Provided

In support, Death has the ability to take Galactus whenever she chooses, but she decides not to, because Galactus ROLL is to kill and bring the dead to her, so she is using Galactus for that cause.

Yeah what is that supposed to prove, and food for thought, read this freakin panel, where Death confirms Galactus is a part of a triangle of the universe (and before someone misrepresent, no Galactus is NOT a part of cosmic compass, he isnt that far ahead, but he is much more than a physical being unlike any skyfather)

No Caption Provided

Stranthening the point even further is that during Infinity War, Galactus DIED... And Death was there to claim his death if it were not for Dr. Strange protecting his ass from her grasp.

Lovely more misrepresented scan, which explains why you would put half of the misrepresented scan.

Here is the panel you are trying to hide from people well done

No Caption Provided

Read the last panel "In fact, Galactus's will to survive is so powerful that, give time , he would doubtless soon reconstitute himself and you three, as wel.".

Lady Death knew that Galactus would will himself back, as well as save the three people that died: Dr. Strange, Silver Surfer and Nova. Read the issue before you pull misrepresented scans which are from Lance_Bastro, and for the record Lance wasnt trying to misrepresent scan like you do, but rather trying to show what Dr. Strange could, because in this incident Dr. Strange himself fought and prevented Lady Death from claiming him, thanks to vishanti's backing.

Galactus died or was near death so many times, it should be quite obvious that he isn't capable defeating something much higher than the people capable of defeating and killing Galactus.

Galactus was near death in this incident, which is true, what is also true is that Annihilus, was going to use a weaponsed Galactus to destroy the whole freakin universe.

Furthemore, Galactus was this condition thanks to Thanos who tricked Galactus into having to fight 2 primordial gods, who are still beyond RKT

Annihilation 01

When Galactus was finally freed from the prision, in an extremely weakened condition, nearly dying, he absorbs the energy of the ship and at this moment with but 1 blast destroys 3 star systems, and destroys most of the annihilation wave, the same annihilation wave that was about to cause universal destruction :)

Annihilation 06

So i fail to see how that shows any weakness from Galactus, nor do i see anything remotely suggesting RKT can match those feats.

Thats not even 616 Galactus, but Galactus from a potential future of 616.

None of these are 616 Galactus, and thats Abraxas, the being who folded 2 universe into itself simply by existing in it.

This is the first genuine scan you have presented.

There is a little context involved here, but Galactus here does in fact die, and is killed by Shiar Empire together with a LOT of help from Earth heroes, using a massively powerful gun created by Reed Richard.

For anyone who is interested here is the whole set of scans

Galactus the Devourer 06

Thats not even 616 Galactus, but a head of dead alternate reality Galactus head cut off by Abraxas, what is this supposed to prove?

All these scans are misrepresented. The first one is Alpha Ray not even Galactus. The second scan is from Marvel Zombie Verse which has no connection to 616.

Christ on a candle stick.

1. First scan is non-canon.

2. Second scan non-canon, and Galactus isnt even defeated

3. Christ on a candlestick, thats a skrull, can you not see the chin, its from Secret Invasion. How desperate are you getting when you are putting in scans from Alpha Ray and Skrull to downgrade Galactus, LOL, hilarious.

1. First scan genuine but already explained. It was a hungry, dying Galactus to a point he was shirking, just read the second panel from the first page.

2. Next set is from Annihilation after Galactus was defeated by 2 primodial god, Thor has no claim of being that powerful.

3. Doom stole Galactus power, genuine, and among other things Doom did with Galactus power, he one shotted Odin. Yet this feat is being used to downplay Galactus, LOL

so LOL at Alyssa trying to wank RKT through a misrepresented scan (thanks to BlueHope for the scan)

4. The last set of scans are all from alternate Galactus, none of them are 616 Galactus.

Here's Thanos molesting the mind of Galactus:

Another mis-represented scan.

Here is what happened, Thanos used Moondragon to invite Galactus on an Astral plane, and tried to mindrape Galactus into finding out what his plan was. Galactus then overwhelmes Thanos and easily kicks him out of this mind, so,how that itranslates into Thanos "molesting" Galactus is beyond me.

Here is the full set of scans

Thanos 03

Here's Thor molesting the mind and reality of Thanos and other characters.

His fantasy becomes reality
His fantasy becomes reality
Forcing his madness into reality
Forcing his madness into reality
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Another misrepresented scan, most imporantly Thor had power gem.

But i suppose presenting a scan with all facts is not what you do, so you can potray a picture completely different from what happened.

If anyone is interested, few gems gone haywire during Avengers & ultraforce created multiple universes, Adam Warlock using only power gem was juggling planets, thats just how powerful those gems once were before Hickman r@ped IG.

This has nothing to do with Thor's power.

Also Killemall is still

• Disregarding the over-powers of this thread
  • Fails to acknowledge them and offer a way as to how Galactus can over-come them
  • Failed to show how Galactus can best omniscience
  • Failed to give reasonable arguments
  • & Is merely just ranting at this point

1. I have not disregarded anything, Odin with an amp of same Magnitude failed to even put down 1 celestial, where as Galactus with the same amp here one shotted Celestial, Hickman confirmed Celestial from Earth 4280 = Celestial from 616.

2. In regards to how Galactus beats him:

a) Rips Thor apart like he did a celestial

b) uses matter manipulation on Thor

c) Drains Thor just the way Galactus drained Hyperstorm, a being confirmed to be more powerful than Franklin Richard who i strongly believe can beat RKT here.

3. Galactus himself has cosmic awareness and at no point in time, apart from when Thor has hung up on Mimir tree , the tree of knoweledge, did Thor show anything remotely resembling omniscene. So love to see you prove Thor is omniscience.

4. I fail to give reasonable argument when 90% of your scan, just like in this very post are out of context and potrays something that never happened, lovely. Furthermore, while i have addressed every argument directed towards me, you totally ignored my last post.

5. So i am presenting argument, backed by on panel feats, but my arguments are a rant, while what you are doing to posting a bunch of mis-represted scans and claiming something that never happened and its OK.

Wanna see a classic example, here you go :)

@Alyssabird said:

This is classic Thor speaking, bear in mind that he questions if Odin could, meaning a full power Odin defeating Galactus is PLAUSIBLE; now we are discussing a version of Thor a step up the hierarchy amplified by many instruments. This is literally a stomp.
This is classic Thor speaking, bear in mind that he questions if Odin could, meaning a full power Odin defeating Galactus is PLAUSIBLE; now we are discussing a version of Thor a step up the hierarchy amplified by many instruments. This is literally a stomp.

So you are using this scan to say its PLAUSIBLE that a full power Odin could beat Galactus when the panel says

"Once i myself did defeat Galactus in battle, but only by calling upon Odin, and only after Galactus, weakened by Hunger, had exhausted himself batteling the Living Planet EGO!".

Second panel reads

"I know NOT whether even ODin could defeat Galactus at the peak of World Eater's power".

So how exactly does this scan, in any shape or form support what Alyssa is saying is beyond me.

Alyssabird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By Alyssabird

Classic defeated him; and know NOT, WHETHER; means he's unsure; so it's plausible. Twist the words up how you want to killemall, it's what you do best. I'll respond later.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By Dredeuced

Woo, man, that is a crapload of horrible debating etiquette with the bad anti-Galactus scans.

Argument and picture spam thoroughly countered.

Alyssabird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By Alyssabird

@Dredeuced said:

Woo, man, that is a crapload of horrible debating etiquette with the bad anti-Galactus scans.

Galactus has already been defeated; some of those are meant as a joke. I'll respond later though. Regardless, as a starting statement. If Classic Thor bested Galactus at hungry levels, and Odin knocked him out at normal levels but was unsure if Odin could stand to a Galactus at nourished levels; how it is it even remotely possible for Galactus to beat Rune King Thor? Especially that of this thread. He is at least twice as powerful as Odin; so the same amplifications+ more, would make this character, EVEN MORE powerful.

I will quote Killemall himself.

Post by Killemall (12,061 posts) See mini bioLevel 12
Online Now
FollowSend a PM

@jeanroygrant said:

@Illuminatus said:

He has a small chance of winning within the confines of Asgard, but his chances are incredibly slim. A lone celestial was capable of thrashing Odin and the forces of Asgard easily.

No one actually knows how powerful RKT is though

We assume his powers based on his showings, rune power + his background would sort of mean he is twice as powerful as Odin (dying twice instead of once, ripping both eyes off and accesssing odin force + rune magic). Galactus pretty easily beat an average celestial in FF 603 and he did so again to 2 other celestial in FF 604, so i would assume an average celestial isnt that much powerful, the lone that Odin fought was Arishem who's certainly not an "average" celestial.

I am personally backing RKT to win this.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/rune-king-thor-vs-a-celestial/657828/

Deep inside, he knows Rune King Thor has this in the bag; he's simply being difficult. It makes no sense to have a character whom is at twice the level of Odin, and amplified to extreme levels to lose to someone who isn't even considered a real abstract.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#180  Edited By Killemall

@Alyssabird said:

I've been getting responses that I've humiliated him. :3 So, the doors open. You guys can start. Do not cover anything we have covered already.

LOL let me guess people saying so would include and are limited to Pyrogram and 7am right? LOL, can you not see how everyone else here are agreeing with my argument as opposed to yours?

@Alyssabird said:

He began laughing for no apparent reason; targeting me for humerous reasons only known to him, and I began getting pms telling me to not let him talk to me like that. He didn't answer anything from then on forth. I am merely giving him a taste of what he gave me :3 So now we're even.

LOL you claimed Odin and Thor are older than Galactus , and all i did was "LOL", coz cry as you might, thats as laughable a claim as it gets, sorry little "misrepreset as much scans as you can" bird :p

And your pm pretty much was "shove you insults up you a$$" and you expected me to respond to that? LOL honestly, who are you kidding?

To continue this debate

Killemal doesn't read his own scans!!! He is posting things that sets himself up for a fail by his own contradictions.

For example this:

Is taken out of context when read the wrong way. Only the ones that have a higher comprehension, (as Oblivion states), will understand what is really happening here.

Oh for the love of God, you wanna know what Obvilion stated for this fight? here we go :)

Firstly Obvilion says Chaos King failed to destroy the multiverse , because he was only a mere aspect of Oblivion.

No Caption Provided

In the same issue Obvilion also says his goal is to destroy the multiverse, here's the scan

Finally when Galactus and the scarier begin to fight, Obvilion though his long dream (i.e. complete destruction of multiverse) was about to come

No Caption Provided

So Obvilion actually agrees to what i am saying, so pray tell how exactly is the scan misreprestented? Come on.

Proves that Franklin and Valeria Richards REVIVED Galactus from all the Galactus Abraxas killed which RESTORED ballance to Eternity. The Ballance weakened Abraxas, and Galactus passed the (not destroyed like the scan shows because Killemall didn't post all of the scans) the Ultimate Nuliffier to Reed. Reed used the Ultimate Nuliffier.... (AKA Key to Oblivion) against both he and Abraxas.... Both of them were sent to Oblivion. If not have been for the Fantastic Four efforts, Galactus would not have been revived.

Oh for the love of God did you even read what i posted.

Here's an exactly copy paste of what i said: (http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/galactus-vs-rune-king-thor/750508/?page=6)

Since you are trying to overwank people being scared of RKT, like TWAIS or surtur here a whole lot better for you.

Fantastic Four, vol 3 49: Abraxas, a being who mere by existing got 2 unvierses to fold upon itself (a multi universe destruction feat) was scared when Galactus showed up.

So what i said on that post was Abraxas was scared when Galactus showed up, not all the nonesense you are accusing me of saying.

Clearly shows he was scared.

Secondly no where did i claim UN was destroyed.

So if you wanna nitpick, do so based upon something i said. Dont just make up story and accuse me of saying something that i never did.

Alyssabird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By Alyssabird

: I can go as long as you want, just wondering why it took you so long to make a response :3 Not running out of arguments are we?

RazzaTazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1887

User Lists: 79

#182  Edited By RazzaTazz

@Alyssabird said:

Such an attitude is never productive

Alyssabird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183  Edited By Alyssabird

@RazzaTazz said:

@Alyssabird said:

If they stopped trolling the thread there wouldn't be such a need; especially after asking them politely.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By Dredeuced

Asking you to stop being mean is not a troll. I don't know what you think trolling is, but pleading for kindness is not it.

Alyssabird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By Alyssabird

@Dredeuced said:

Asking you to stop being mean is not a troll. I don't know what you think trolling is, but pleading for kindness is not it.

Whatever you say bub

Alyssabird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By Alyssabird

'pleading', and you're bending over attitude really seems like your up to something. Care to inform us?

RazzaTazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1887

User Lists: 79

#187  Edited By RazzaTazz

@Alyssabird said:

@RazzaTazz said:

@Alyssabird said:

If they stopped trolling the thread there wouldn't be such a need; especially after asking them politely.

Flagging beats insults every time.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188  Edited By Dredeuced

Yes, there is some dastardly ulterior motive behind me asking you to stop being a jerk in every Thor/Odin thread -- to which several posters agreed with me about in regards to your attitude in this very thread.

Wait, no, there isn't. You're a perfectly fine poster when you're not being snide, arrogant, and insulting to people. The thing I was up to was just that.

Alyssabird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189  Edited By Alyssabird

For some reason, I'm in able to flag. And oh well? Lol

Alyssabird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190  Edited By Alyssabird

@Dredeuced said:

Yes, there is some dastardly ulterior motive behind me asking you to stop being a jerk in every Thor/Odin thread -- to which several posters agreed with me about in regards to your attitude in this very thread.

Wait, no, there isn't. You're a perfectly fine poster when you're not being snide, arrogant, and insulting to people. The thing I was up to was just that.

You have trolled several of my threads and repeatedly tried to get a jump out of me; and not just me, other people. Mods have even warned you, so just stay off my thread. Your raising disputes.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

#191  Edited By Pyrogram

@Alyssabird said:

For some reason, I'm in able to flag. And oh well? Lol

Ask a Mod to reset your Karma points or something.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192  Edited By Dredeuced

I give up. Go on being rude in every thread. I'm done responding to you and will just flag instead of trying to reason with someone who so stubbornly refuses to say "My apologies, I'll be a little nicer." Good lord.

Alyssabird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By Alyssabird

@Dredeuced said:

Even after asking you to stop trolling and sticking to topic, your reply as 'no' So, what are you here for?

Alyssabird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194  Edited By Alyssabird

@Dredeuced said:

I give up. Go on being rude in every thread. I'm done responding to you and will just flag instead of trying to reason with someone who so stubbornly refuses to say "My apologies, I'll be a little nicer." Good lord.

Stop trolling and 'pleading' and just stick to topic please.