• 67 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3578 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus has come to take the magic of the Runes with the means of sating his never ending hunger. However, Thor happily meet's the challenge, and after many years of solitude within the Ruins of Asgard; mastering his abilities, he has mastered the Warriors Madness, and can willingly go into it in a controlled manner; commingled with his preparation and wielding of ancient, but powerful items, he is prepared to take on the cosmic entity to the death. Rules are as followed:

• Galactus begins at """100%"""" after devouring four planets, but is logically draining.
  • Rune King Thor comes with Destroyer Armour, OF, Runes, Belt of Strength, Mjolnir & is in Warriors Madness, amped by Asgard.
  • Battle takes place in Asgard
  • Begins one mile apart
  • The planet is un-bustable.
  • Morals Off
Galactus
Rune King Thor

Due to an increased amount of arguments about these characters; the match-up now seems logical.

#2 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3578 posts) - - Show Bio

We seemingly have solidified an understanding that a Celestial is about in league with Galactus; also, intentionally created to be Superior.

Odin at an amplified level has taken on nine of these beings, tanking their attacks and even slide them in half. Now, with Rune King Thor beyond Odin, even amplified, at proven from his inability to stop the Ragnorak and viewing those above him as gods; and having Rune King Thor amplified himself, I believe he should take this battle quite handily.

#3 Posted by Mashterpiece (222 posts) - - Show Bio

Run thor became one with the universe in his finale feat,if he can do that then he can take galactus.

#4 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3578 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ddecourt said:

If this masterful prep RKT manage to drain big G to 50% or less he could literally God Blast him to death.

With omniscience and an ability to teleport; Thor would know what big G would do before he does it. I don't see Galactus being able to land a single finger on him. Also, let's not forget Galactus has been out witted by the likes of BRB, and again, with omniscience taken into accord, Galactus is leagues out of his intellectual ball-park. Thor would definitely be aware of how Galactus would slowly lose energy right from square one.

#5 Posted by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning: what are galactus' feats at 100%?

#6 Posted by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3286 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor.

#7 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3578 posts) - - Show Bio

@rolldestroyer said:

We don't know. That's why ""100%"" was italic and put into quotation marks.

People here assume that eating four planets makes Galactus full..... However, I beg the differ. I believe a full feed Galactus is Galactus eating all the sentient planets of the entire universe.

#8 Posted by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning said:

@rolldestroyer said:

We don't know. That's why ""100%"" was italic and put into quotation marks.

People here assume that eating four planets makes Galactus full..... However, I beg the differ. I believe a full feed Galactus is Galactus eating all the sentient planets of the entire universe.

exactly my point, how can we judge this battle if we dont know what 100% galactus can do? for example in last planet standing galactus was eating a lot of planets and all of the abastracts (including LT which IMO is a huge PIS) went to stop him, so we really cant decide the outcome of this battle.

#9 Posted by Bo88gdan (4414 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus would probably win this

#10 Posted by spiderbuck (2454 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going with Galactus.

#11 Edited by P0rtal (872 posts) - - Show Bio

Due to Galactus's severe glass chin for magic, Rune Thor would take a casual Galactus out quick. If 100% Galactus could exist, he would win with out the slightest bit of effort. The combined power of every galaxy in existence vs a person I feel to be a few times as powerful as Odin is not at all fair.

#12 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3578 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kellar21 said:

Well,it MIGHT be possible for Thor to stall Galactus for enough time that he will be drained enough to Thor to finish him.Probably going the BRB route and then finishing him off using the OF and Rune Magic.He may be able to do it because he is much more powerful than BRB and he's not too much below Galactus.

Obviously, if Galactus could be out-witted by BRB, than how could he even possibly contend with omniscience. It's on panel, proven, kapeesh.

#13 Posted by logy5000 (5923 posts) - - Show Bio

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning: If you're that confident in Thor's victory, why make the thread?

100% Power Galactus wins btw.

#14 Posted by All_Mighty_Beyonder (1578 posts) - - Show Bio

Facts :

• Odin amped with those items couldn't kill a single Celestial when fought against the 4th host, but was able to harm 2 of them, but those injuries were instantaneously gone by Celestials instant healing, so it wasn't a big deal.
  • Rune King Thor is featless, but is superior to Odin.
  • Galactus after eating 4 planets became more powerful than 4 Celestials, and killed one easily, but after that he lost due to fusion of the 3 Celestials with the body of the dead one.

results :

• logically, Thor would have better chances at fighting the 4th host, i would give him the credit of beating one or two Celestials of the 4th Host before dying.
  • Galactus was better than 4 separated Celestials, so he could also beat 2 or 3 Celestials against the 4th Host before dying.

Conclusion:

it's very difficult to tell what will be the out come of this battle, specially when we don't know what's the exact amount of power between RKT and Odin. in my opinion Thor still lack feats to win this fight, so i'll give it to Galactus.

Galactus wins.

#15 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3578 posts) - - Show Bio

@logy5000 said:

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning: If you're that confident in Thor's victory, why make the thread?

It's not my thread.

It's (@Alyssabird:)

This user made points which was ignored, and to be fair; it needs to be logically answered.

#16 Posted by Alyssabird (1363 posts) - - Show Bio

@logy5000 said:

It's not my thread.

This user made points which was ignored, and to be fair; it needs to be logically answered.

Nobody made a valid point as to how Galactus can beat omniscience.

#17 Posted by logy5000 (5923 posts) - - Show Bio

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning: Maybe there's something wrong with this computer, but it says you made the thread. Alyssa has the exact same thread, but it was made after this.

#18 Posted by Alyssabird (1363 posts) - - Show Bio

@logy5000 said:

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning: Maybe there's something wrong with this computer, but it says you made the thread. Alyssa has the exact same thread, but it was made after this.

Wrong, this was made after mine. Check the link I gave you on the other thread.

#19 Posted by Alyssabird (1363 posts) - - Show Bio

:

I think he's butt hurt that Galactus, CANNOT beat Rune King Thor. So he attempted a troll.

#20 Posted by logy5000 (5923 posts) - - Show Bio

@Alyssabird: Did you make a second thread, then?

Because on the one I was just on it said you made it about 10 minutes ago.

#21 Posted by Alyssabird (1363 posts) - - Show Bio

@logy5000 said:

Check the link I gave you; your coming across as being intellectually inept my friend.

#22 Posted by logy5000 (5923 posts) - - Show Bio

@Alyssabird said:

@logy5000 said:

Check the link I gave you; your coming across as being intellectually inept my friend.

It's you're. Just saying.

Also, I know that you made the 1st RKT vs G thread before this one, but did you make a 2nd one.

#23 Posted by Alyssabird (1363 posts) - - Show Bio

Also, Galactus consuming the entirety of the Universe and becoming a threat to the Living Tribunal, was not even cannon. That is not a well fed Galactus at all. Besides, if intellect as the level of Beta Ray Bill can defeat Galactus; it is impossible for omniscience to fail doing so.

#24 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3578 posts) - - Show Bio

The original thread was locked due to the Mods not reading the rules of the battle.

Thor is completely ampped while Galactus is gradually draining his reserves.

#25 Edited by Alyssabird (1363 posts) - - Show Bio

The original thread was locked due to the Mods not reading the rules of the battle.

Thor is completely ampped while Galactus is gradually draining his reserves.

Odin < Low Tier Celestial < Odin Amped < Elder God < Galactus < Rune King Thor < High Tier Celestial < Eternity

nuff said.

#26 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3578 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus has only eaten 4 planets. Judging whether or not that is Full power is all to speculation. Now that that's said, logically deduce what 4 planets will do to Galactus in terms of powering himself up?

And deduce some more as to how long can he maintain that power?

• 1 Hour?
  • 2 Hours?
  • 30 Mins?
  • 30 Seconds?
#27 Posted by Alyssabird (1363 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus has only eaten 4 planets. Judging whether or not that is Full power is all to speculation. Now that that's said, logically deduce what 4 planets will do to Galactus in terms of powering himself up?

And deduce some more as to how long can he maintain that power?

• 1 Hour?
  • 2 Hours?
  • 30 Mins?
  • 30 Seconds?

Doesnt matter, Thor is omniscient and can teleport; Galactus wouldn't lay a finger on him, Thor wouldn't simply stand there, tanking Galactus level hits. Cmon, be serious. Also, Beta Ray Bill didn't deduce anything, he merely anticipated and waited. Thor wins. Nobody can bring up logical reasons as to how Galactus can win, merely stating 'Galactus wins'

#28 Posted by logy5000 (5923 posts) - - Show Bio

If Galactus isn't fully fed, Thor wins.

#29 Posted by Bo88gdan (4414 posts) - - Show Bio

@Alyssabird: full power Galactus = Eternity

#30 Posted by Alyssabird (1363 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bo88gdan said:

@Alyssabird: full power Galactus = Eternity

Based on what evidence?

#31 Posted by Alyssabird (1363 posts) - - Show Bio

& now you're telling me a Cosmic Entity at the level of Eternity was out-witted by Beta Ray Bill? Nice! I wonder what omniscience would do.

#32 Posted by Bo88gdan (4414 posts) - - Show Bio

@Alyssabird: same evidence as you have when you say that Rune king Thor is more powerfull than Galactus

#33 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3578 posts) - - Show Bio

Also, don't forget the fact that the original OP (Alyssabird): stated, Thor stackable power ups like Warrior Madness, Destroyer Armor and all the collective power of Asgard:

Warrior Madness took place during Infinity Crusdae and this version of Thor was so powerful, his mind was absorbing reality into his mind. Hence why the Arc was called "Warrior Madness". He was ampped by the Power Gem too so does this fair against a "Full Powered" Galactus?

#34 Posted by Alyssabird (1363 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bo88gdan said:

@Alyssabird: same evidence as you have when you say that Rune king Thor is more powerfull than Galactus

I have evidence, I just want to here some opinions for Galactus that are logical.

#35 Posted by Alyssabird (1363 posts) - - Show Bio

Also, don't forget the fact that the original OP (Alyssabird): stated, Thor stackable power ups like Warrior Madness, Destroyer Armor and all the collective power of Asgard:

Warrior Madness took place during Infinity Crusdae and this version of Thor was so powerful, his mind was absorbing reality into his mind. Hence why the Arc was called "Warrior Madness". He was ampped by the Power Gem too so does this fair against a "Full Powered" Galactus?

I will make a case for RKT when people make a case for Galactus.

#36 Edited by All_Mighty_Beyonder (1578 posts) - - Show Bio

@Alyssabird said:

@logy5000 said:

It's not my thread.

omniscience isn't a power,level. it's a knowledge ability.

omniscience will make Thor know he can't win the fight, thus he will go and beg Galactus for a pardon.

#37 Posted by Alyssabird (1363 posts) - - Show Bio

@All_Mighty_Beyonder said:

@Alyssabird said:

@logy5000 said:

It's not my thread.

omniscience will make Thor know he can't win the fight, thus he will go and beg Galactus for a pardon.

The ability to know everything, including Galactus better than Galactus knows himself. Thus anticipation and prevailing will ensue; Beta Ray Bill, with some mere logical assumptions was able to best the Cosmic Entity and COULD have killed him. Do you honestly believe Galactus can contend with Rune King Thor by any means?

#38 Posted by henryarguelles73 (54 posts) - - Show Bio

@P0rtal: Well said.

#39 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3578 posts) - - Show Bio

@Alyssabird: Not to highjack your thread.

It shouldn't of had been locked in the 1st place.

There are a lot of holes to be answered for the nature of Galactus. And you've brought up one of them that he is being constantly drained. It's only logical to revive the question that was left ignored... And locked.

#40 Posted by Alyssabird (1363 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody can come up with a logical argument.

#41 Posted by logy5000 (5923 posts) - - Show Bio

@Alyssabird said:

@Alyssabird said:

@logy5000 said:

It's not my thread.

The ability to know everything, including Galactus better than Galactus knows himself. Thus anticipation and prevailing will ensue; Beta Ray Bill, with some mere logical assumptions was able to best the Cosmic Entity and COULD have killed him. Do you honestly believe Galactus can contend with Rune King Thor by any means?

In all fairness, Galan was hungry in that fight.

#42 Posted by BlueHope (360 posts) - - Show Bio

Rune King Thor have galaxy or multi galaxies buster feats? He tanked a galaxy buster attack? He defeated someone who Galactus have difficulty to fight?

#43 Posted by Alyssabird (1363 posts) - - Show Bio

@logy5000 said:

@Alyssabird said:

@Alyssabird said:

@logy5000 said:

It's not my thread.

In all fairness, Galan was hungry in that fight.

Due to being out-witted by Beta Ray Bill. Read what I said and there would have been no reason for you're response. If you cannot make a valid argument for Galactus, please stop posting.

#44 Posted by All_Mighty_Beyonder (1578 posts) - - Show Bio

@Alyssabird said:

@Alyssabird said:

@logy5000 said:

It's not my thread.

okey, how could this spooky omniscience make Thor win eactly? just how? and please, don't bring me insane delusive assumptions, i want feats.

#45 Posted by Alyssabird (1363 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlueHope said:

Rune King Thor have galaxy or multi galaxies buster feats? He tanked a galaxy buster attack? He defeated someone who Galactus have difficulty to fight?

Thor nearly killed Beta Ray Bill alongside Surfer. BRB whom has out-witted Galactus, so yes.

#46 Posted by Alyssabird (1363 posts) - - Show Bio

@Alyssabird said:

@Alyssabird said:

@logy5000 said:

It's not my thread.

okey, how could this spooky omniscience make Thor win eactly? just how? and please, don't bring me insane delusive assumptions, i want feats.

He can avoid him, and if an Asgardian has done it before, why wouldn't another Asgardian do it again? Also, read the damn battle rules; RKT is amped, and honestly, he could probably just blast Galactus to bits with all the power amps lol

#47 Posted by BlueHope (360 posts) - - Show Bio

@Alyssabird said:

@BlueHope said:

Thor nearly killed Beta Ray Bill alongside Surfer. BRB whom has out-witted Galactus, so yes.

How hurt a hungry Galactus make him a galaxy buster?

#48 Posted by Alyssabird (1363 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlueHope said:

@Alyssabird said:

@BlueHope said:

Grammar.

Also, I still haven't heard one reason as to how Galactus could beat omniscience. I brought up my argument, someone bring up theirs.

#49 Posted by BlueHope (360 posts) - - Show Bio

@Alyssabird said:

@BlueHope said:

@Alyssabird said:

@BlueHope said:

Grammar.

Also, I still haven't heard one reason as to how Galactus could beat omniscience. I brought up my argument, someone bring up theirs.

Cosmic Awareness in great scale

#50 Posted by stu (379 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus wins. It doesnt matter how powerful is opponent is. Galactus is resourceful and one of the most intelligent being there is.Powers are not enough to take him.