Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Morals off, fight to the death- No prep, random encounter- No BFR

Galactus is 100% fully fed

Jean Grey Dark Phoenix

Adult Franklin Richards

Parallax is the entity and not bonded with Hal Jordan

Who wins this battle of the powerhouses?

Equonox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Parallax as a lone entity is weak as hell and doesn't belong in this fight. Zero-Hour Parallax would likely beat all of the others, tho.

For the other three, I'd say

Franklin

Galactus

Phoenix

Franklin has already been shown to be able to totally own (literally) the Big G, and that was w/ morals on...morals off I shudder to think what he does to the rest. Dark Phoenix v Galactus would be interesting, but I just don't see a fully fed Galactus losing to anyone short of a high level reality warper like Franklin or a universe-buster like ZHP.

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Franklin Richards > WCPhoenix > ZH Parallax > Galatcus > Dark Phoenix

Franklin's potential is outright insane.

Avatar image for lordofallhumans
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By LordOfAllHumans

@equonox said:

Parallax as a lone entity is weak as hell and doesn't belong in this fight. Zero-Hour Parallax would likely beat all of the others, tho.

For the other three, I'd say

Franklin

Galactus

Phoenix

Franklin has already been shown to be able to totally own (literally) the Big G, and that was w/ morals on...morals off I shudder to think what he does to the rest. Dark Phoenix v Galactus would be interesting, but I just don't see a fully fed Galactus losing to anyone short of a high level reality warper like Franklin or a universe-buster like ZHP.

Franklin has nothing in the way by feat to show he can deal with DPs telepathy at all, if so please enlighten me.

Weaker versions of Phoenix have held there own against Galactus so I wouldn't be so quick to place him above Dark Phoenix at all

Franklin Richards > WCPhoenix > ZH Parallax > Galatcus > Dark Phoenix

Franklin's potential is outright insane.

This is nonsense considering all versions of Franklin accomplish everything they do by using psionic energy, he can in no way shape or form have more power than the very source of the energy he needs to achieve his goals.