• 87 results
Spartan101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Spartan101

Galactus is half full looking to eat more,as he flys towards earth the 4 meet him and fight on the moon,no bfr,no morals.

,,,,,,,,,,vs,,,,,,,,,,,,

SoA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By SoA

thanos has fought a half full galactus , so team takes this

spawn_123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By spawn_123

Not sure but i think the team wins

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By dondave

Team wins, but Galactus kills most most of them

Nightflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Nightflash

Team wins. Many of these guys are able to win alone when Galactus is like 1/4 fed.

Deadgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Deadgod

Team should win

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Bo88gdan

Galactus wins

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By bigcimmerian

Team wins barely.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9  Edited By Killemall

Darkseid and Thanos are still inconsequential here, as even at half his power level (although we dont know how much half his power level would mean) and are unlikely to even survive an angry blast from him, after all a hungry Galactus vs Mephisto nearly rocked an entire universe with galaxies exploding everywhere.

The 2 skyfather might make a difference, although i personally am very un-impressed with Zeus thus far.

Avatar image for the_mighty_beyonder
the_mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Galactus take this. i think a regular Galactus is less powerful than half full Galactus, since a full Galactus is equal to Eternity, a half full Galactus would still be very powerful, thus he will beat the team.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#11  Edited By laflux

@Killemall said:

Darkseid and Thanos are still inconsequential here, as even at half his power level (although we dont know how much half his power level would mean) and are unlikely to even survive an angry blast from him, after all a hungry Galactus vs Mephisto nearly rocked an entire universe with galaxies exploding everywhere.

The 2 skyfather might make a difference, although i personally am very un-impressed with Zeus thus far.

ComocYahweh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By ComocYahweh

Omega beam.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By laflux

@ComocYahweh said:

Omega beam.

fails

SSJ4Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By SSJ4Hulk

@ComocYahweh: OB can't hurt Galactus.

Galactus takes this mid dif ,and even if the situation looks bad, he can alwais use UN

mk111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#15  Edited By mk111

I want to go with Galactus, but that team....

Geez. This is a hard match.

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Half Full Galactus loses. Thanos took on a half full galactus and put up a fight single handedly. The team wins without a doubt in my mind.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Odin already defeated him, putting him on that team just made it a stomp

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By XiiX

Galactus.

BullPR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm sorry but a "Half Full" Galactus doesn't make any sense.

The Galactus below was not "full" and was about to finish consuming a whole Universe (including Tiamut, the "Dreaming Celestial").

So, if I want to be "by the book", a half full Galactus, is at the Eternity level and this battle is a mismatch.

No Caption Provided

Djangophile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Djangophile

Team Takes this. Galactus can't stop Odin or Mjolnir, how can he possibly stop Zeus and Thanos in the mix as well? Aborbstion power has nothing to do with durability or power output. He can potentially absorb a universe? I doubt it. He survives on one or two planets every so often and claims he starves. This implies more than a few planets is too much for him to take in without exploding or eating himself to death. If you can starve, you can pop from eating too much as well, or be saturated with too much energy. Galactus is all talk, he gets wiped out by Mjolnir alone every time it lands a strike on him. A few low tier Celestials literaly blew him apart. Galactus is nothing but a giant Egocentered being who thinks he is God, but in reality he isn't nearly as powerful as he claims. Extremely powerful yes, but Galactus himself and fans alike think his 100% = Infinity based on NOTHING at all. Infinity would incinerate 100% galactus IMO. In fact, based on how often Galactus is flat out wrong about what he is capable of and how often he gets SLAMMED by people, his 100% is very common. He eats, he is at full strength but claims to be starving. He lies a lot IMO.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RebornAkuma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Galactus headbutts Odin and Zeus, Darkseid and Thanos are non-factors without prep. :D

X_insignia1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By X_insignia1

@djangophile said:

Team Takes this. Galactus can't stop Odin or Mjolnir, how can he possibly stop Zeus and Thanos in the mix as well? Aborbstion power has nothing to do with durability or power output. He can potentially absorb a universe? I doubt it. He survives on one or two planets every so often and claims he starves. This implies more than a few planets is too much for him to take in without exploding or eating himself to death. If you can starve, you can pop from eating too much as well, or be saturated with too much energy. Galactus is all talk, he gets wiped out by Mjolnir alone every time it lands a strike on him. A few low tier Celestials literaly blew him apart. Galactus is nothing but a giant Egocentered being who thinks he is God, but in reality he isn't nearly as powerful as he claims. Extremely powerful yes, but Galactus himself and fans alike think his 100% = Infinity based on NOTHING at all. Infinity would incinerate 100% galactus IMO. In fact, based on how often Galactus is flat out wrong about what he is capable of and how often he gets SLAMMED by people, his 100% is very common. He eats, he is at full strength but claims to be starving. He lies a lot IMO.

Galactus has defeated Odin, infact Odin defeated himself when he chose to knock himself unconscious by headbutting Galactus then go into the odin sleep my guy.

Secondly those same "low tier" Celestials tanked an alternate IG, and caused a multiversal time-stream collapse. I hardly see that as "low-tier"

Moreover "Celestials" that "blew him apart" were a Voltron Celestial (combined) that more or less matched, or even surpassed Exitar in power. Before he was even KO'd he managed to kill one, something that Odin with 1000 years prep in a 2000 ft destroyer failed to do.

You seem to disregard a lot of context.

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

With no prep team loses badly .

X_insignia1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Odin already defeated who? Galactus?

according to whom? a headbutt that knocked him unconscious, thus causing him to go into the Odin sleep?

X_insignia1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cgoodness said:

Odin already defeated who? Galactus?

according to whom? a headbutt that knocked him unconscious, thus causing him to go into the Odin sleep? read Thor #4-5 my guy to jog your memory.

Djangophile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Djangophile

1. Galactus never defeated Odin. Odin is every bit as capable of taking Galactus out for good if he wanted to. Mjolnir Wrecks Galactus when it hits him, imagine what Odins own weapons would do to Galactus.

2. None of this has anything to do with Odin. You are talking about other beings powers, not Odins or zeus or Galactus. The celestials owned Galactus. Its clear you think Galactus is stupid enough to go up against and search for Celestials without being full power. I don't think Galactus is an idiot. At full power, he got OWNED. He invaded ASGARD, HE GOT OWNED by ODIN. He gets smacked with Mjolnir repeatidly over the course of decades of Marvel comics...he gets OWNED EVERY SINGLE TIME.

3. Thats a crap ton of speculation. Are you Jack Kirby and Stan Lee, because you are the only person in history to be able to definitively calculate how powerful the combined being was. Wow, you are awesome. Can you go in greater depth with other characters? I would like to know exactly how powerful Phoenix and Beyonder are, what exactly are their limits. Its clear you know, otherwise you wouldnt spit out such garbage like you know everything without question.

4. I call BS on this.

@x_insignia1 said:

1Galactus has defeated Odin, infact Odin defeated himself when he chose to knock himself unconscious by headbutting Galactus then go into the odin sleep my guy.

2Secondly those same "low tier" Celestials tanked an alternate IG, and caused a multiversal time-stream collapse. I hardly see that as "low-tier"

3Moreover "Celestials" that "blew him apart" were a Voltron Celestial (combined) that more or less matched, or even surpassed Exitar in power. Before he was even KO'd he managed to kill one, something that Odin with 1000 years prep in a 2000 ft destroyer failed to do.

4You seem to disregard a lot of context.

X_insignia1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By X_insignia1

@djangophile said:

1. Galactus never defeated Odin. Odin is every bit as capable of taking Galactus out for good if he wanted to. Mjolnir Wrecks Galactus when it hits him, imagine what Odins own weapons would do to Galactus.

2. None of this has anything to do with Odin. You are talking about other beings powers, not Odins or zeus or Galactus. The celestials owned Galactus. Its clear you think Galactus is stupid enough to go up against and search for Celestials without being full power. I don't think Galactus is an idiot. At full power, he got OWNED. He invaded ASGARD, HE GOT OWNED by ODIN. He hits smacked with Mjolnir repeatidly over the course of decades of Marvel comics...he gets OWNED EVERY SINGLE TIME.

3. Thats a crap ton of speculation. Are you Jack Kirby and Stan Lee, because you are the only person in history to be able to definitively calculate how powerful the combined being was. Wow, you are awesome. Can you go in greater depth with other characters? I would like to know exactly how powerful Phoenix and Beyonder are, what exactly are their limits. Its clear you know, otherwise you wouldnt spit out such garbage like you know everything without question.

4. I call BS on this. I disregarded nothing. You are making stuff up to support your case. Its a poor attempt. What exactly did I disregard? In fact, its you who disregards the fact that Mjolnir, something that Zeus and Thanos stopped dead in its tracks before, actually almost kills Galactus every single time it lands on him. You have decades of comics in the past showcasing Galactus's inability to handle Mjolnir. He can't take it. Something else is going on if Zeus can stop it. Galactus clearly has some type of weakness for skyfather magic, his head almost exploded from Odins attack alone, how can he possibly stop BOTH Zeus and Odin using the same type of attack? Hmm? did you disregard that sir? Yep. Did you also disregard the idea that Zeus might actually have more power than Odin and his magical attacks might do the same damage Mjolnir does, especially if he endows some weapon in a similar way? Yep. Sit down please, before you hurt yourself in the future.

@x_insignia1 said:

1Galactus has defeated Odin, infact Odin defeated himself when he chose to knock himself unconscious by headbutting Galactus then go into the odin sleep my guy.

2Secondly those same "low tier" Celestials tanked an alternate IG, and caused a multiversal time-stream collapse. I hardly see that as "low-tier"

3Moreover "Celestials" that "blew him apart" were a Voltron Celestial (combined) that more or less matched, or even surpassed Exitar in power. Before he was even KO'd he managed to kill one, something that Odin with 1000 years prep in a 2000 ft destroyer failed to do.

4You seem to disregard a lot of context.

1. Thor #4-5, what are you talking about guy? Galactus clearly defeated Odin

2. You stated yourself that Galactus was beaten by low tier celestials (which is false) there's nothing low tier about them. What this have to do with Odin? the fact that Odin couldn't defeat them when he encountered them, Yet galactus could. When you chose to introduce them into the equation you opened your own can of worms. You clearly ignored my mention of the mad Celestials tanking the IG feat, way to go guy.

3.I stated "more or less" and "or" clearly showing some doubts, pay attention to my wording guy. Also rendering Big G comatose, one that killed a celestial prior (which was stated to be impossible) was pretty big guy. It's size alone clearly indicated that it was meant to be portrayed as far superior to Big G, not to mention how easily it took him out.

4. Yes you do ignore context. what exactly have I "made-up"? You stated he was blown apart by low tier-celestials which is false. when hickman himself CLEARLY stated that they are comparable to their 616 counterparts in power. "Galactus can't stop Odin" according to whom? surfer had to plea with him. Galactus got up almost immediately, while Odin was down for a few panels.

Avatar image for imnemothegemini
ImNemotheGemini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Galactus stomps the team ! Zeus and are Galaxy busters on their best day ! A half dead Galactus destroyed multiple galaxies just from sheer anger ! Thanos went toe to toe with Galactus for all of a minute ! He new that of he did t do something fast.. He was going to die ! Darkseid would be just as useless as Thanos !

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#30  Edited By Killemall

1. Galactus never defeated Odin. Odin is every bit as capable of taking Galactus out for good if he wanted to.

Havent we been there before? Did i not correct you 2 month ago where you tried to make up a fabricated lie about Galactus being weak to magic???

Anyhow lets see what happened shall we, and how Galactus totally did not defeat Odin and how the story clearly shows Odin is every bit as capable of taking Galactus out for good.

Firstly, Galactus vs Odin fight after the whole telepathic battle.

First Odin charges to headbutt an already injured Galactus.

No Caption Provided

The popular headbutt

No Caption Provided

Both Galactus and Odin fall to earth.

No Caption Provided

Odin bleeding from his nose, is so weak after the almighty headbutt that he has to enter Odin sleep

No Caption Provided

Thor: "My father enters the Odinsleep"

Unless you are saying Odin just decided to take a nap, in between the fight, i dont see how else can you interpret it other than Odin getting KOed.

What happens to Galactus next, he gets up , heals himself and is ready to take on Asgardians.

No Caption Provided

So Odin headbutts a already injured Galactus, manages to get KOed, while Galactus gets up just fine and heals himself as if nothing has happened.

This totally shows that "Galactus never defeated Odin and Odin is every bit as capable of taking out Galactus for good if he wanted to" right??

Mjolnir Wrecks Galactus when it hits him, imagine what Odins own weapons would do to Galactus.

Oh really, mjolnir totally wrecks Galactus when it hits him (you even when on to say everytime, awesome)

No Caption Provided

Oh look Thor himself on panel disagrees with you, lets quote Thor shall we

"Once I myself did defeat Galactus in battle, but only by calling upon the power of Odin, and only after Galactus weakened by hunger had exhausted himself battling the living planet Ego"

And you wonder why people say you ignore context.

As per Mjolnir wrecking Galactus everytime.

Oh look Thor totally wrecks Galactus here

Or an amped up godblast totally wrecked Galactus here

How much energy did Thor, Rachel and Silver Surfer put in the godblast, well they were all KOed, so fair to assume that was as high an energy as they could put in

No Caption Provided

Or Thor did so much more than minor damage to Galactus, while in between a telepathic battle with Odin where Galactus was already sweating because of mental exhustion

Or Galactus threatned Thor and left him speechless, when Thor could totally at any time, wrecked Galactus with his Mjolnir

No Caption Provided

All this does wonders to support your idea that Mjolnir can totally wreck Galactus.

2. None of this has anything to do with Odin. You are talking about other beings powers, not Odins or zeus or Galactus. The celestials owned Galactus. Its clear you think Galactus is stupid enough to go up against and search for Celestials without being full power. I don't think Galactus is an idiot. At full power, he got OWNED. He invaded ASGARD, HE GOT OWNED by ODIN. He gets smacked with Mjolnir repeatidly over the course of decades of Marvel comics...he gets OWNED EVERY SINGLE TIME.

This part is really hilarious, firstly you claimed those Mad Celestial were Low Tier, and when someone gives you evidence to suggest otherwise, you shift the goal post and pretend "none of thsi has anything to do with Odin", specially given how Jonathan Hickman himself confirmed those were just as powerful as 616 Celestials.

No Caption Provided

And how did Galactus faired against Mad Celestial, on a one on one confrontation

Galactus takes on 3 Celestial, and kills one rather easily (although worth mentioning Galactus did consume 4 planets in the anticipation of this fight)

After being resurrected by Franklin Galactus defeats another Celestial

As per how Odin faired against Celestials.

3 Skyfathers, Odin, Zeus and Vishnu, combine their power to attack Arishem, result: they were like gnats to Arishem

Pretty clearly on panel:

No Caption Provided

Spoken by Odin eye that was sacrificed to well of Mimir

"When futile bombardment (from the 3 skyfathers) ceases, the mighest of the celestials turns from the angry, immortal gnats at his feet and unleashes his own immesurably more potent energy through a dimension rift"

Granted Arishem isnt an ordinary celestial because he is the leader of the pack, we however know the difference between Arishem and other celestial arent as much.

Dreaming Celestial rather easily beats Arishem

4 other celestials pretty easily beat Dreaming Celestial in a one sided fight

No Caption Provided

Which shows Dreaming Celestial, who was vastly superior to Arishem, was largely outmatched against the other 4 together. Certainly shows while Arishem is powerful there isnt a huge gap.

Then we have Galactus easily handling one celestial, and 3 skyfather together being nothing more than "gnats" against Arishem.

Its hard to contest who seems superior.

I dont see much of a speculation nor calculation in his post. All he said was the merged Celestial likely matched the power of Exitar, i dont see how its an unreasonable speculation given we see Galactus able to easily kill a single Celestial and get one shotted by the combination of 4 Celestials together.

Seems like a fair speculation.

Its not like he came up with power level or anything.

4. I call BS on this.

Call whatever you will, i would be surprised if anyone reading this post, doesnt come to the exact same conclusion "You seem to disregard a lot of context"

I am 100% with him in this one, you are totally disregarding a whole lot of context.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

galactus wins

BullPR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killemall: Thanks. Clear and comprehensive rebuttal. If you have a moment, cold look at the thread I initiated last week (here: about the same Galactus than the picture I posted above) I would be interested+++ by your opinion.

galactus1967

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By galactus1967

Galactus,after consuming four planets,gave the celestials a pretty darn good fight!I don`t know how much time passes between showing the FF`s ship and the kree +inhuman ship.(maybe 45 sec to a minute,fights usually don`t last very long)But it at least gave Galactus enough time to separate the blue celestial from the rest,and destroy him with a double energy blast from the hands to his head.After this they use the corpse of their brother,to combine into a giant voltron celestial.So I would think what ever energies were left in their brother resided in this monster,probably almost as big as Exitar give or take 2000 ft.,they in turn one shot BigG to the planet.Some people think this killed BigG,but if it did 42 light years of the galaxy(surfers words,not mine would blow up)+that opens the door for Abaraxes to return and destroy reality.So,I would say he was in a coma(took one hell of a hit!).Till adult Franklin Richards wakes him with a ball of energy,that little F.R had been saving up.It seems to restore him to a power below his(before 4 amped planet status).but still at least one planet eaten status.As he after(A.F.R)points to him rips a celestial in half.Then he eye beams Eason(who seems to be the head of the group).Eason strikes back causing galactus pain.When out of no where (A.F.R.)flies into the hole BigG made in his armor,and it looks like their are 2 stars in the sky for a moment.Until(A.F.R.)apppeares in BigG`s Hands.All in all a great battle,as each destroy 2 celestials.

trickzzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FULLY FEED GALACTUS WINS THIS.

BB

Avatar image for legendary_outlaw
legendary_outlaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

unfair match if galactus was fully feed he would win but only half way feed they kick his ass

galactus1967

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By galactus1967

@djangophile: Are you kidding ,with the condition he was in I really think he could have took on anyone ,but Eternity.Are you that biased?Big G was already larger than a galaxy at this point.I mean really did you think the midget power of odin was going to kill Galactus with Gunger at this point.Give me a break,Odin is not even close to Galactus power.They made it look that way to save face in a Thor book.So people like you would not get to pissed off.Start using your head the way things work.

Kangconquers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

"The team flies out to meet him." Have they prepped? Cause prep-time Thanos could solo.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Galactus.

Lord44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not an easy battle.. But Galan enaged to fight would win this!

AdamAnouer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By AdamAnouer

I think the team wins this because I remember in The Hunger that Darkseid not only managed to batter Silver Surfer he also managed to repel Galactus quite well. *_* Awesome comic.

Lord44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AdamAnouer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord44: Oh right. Fair enough. See this is why battles are kind of hard to predict because on the one hand Thanos has the power of Omniscience yet on the other hand he still couldn't stop Spider-Man releasing Adam Warlock and turning him into stone.

Still due to the fact that most of the team a brilliant tacticians and military leaders as well as super powered champions I'd probably still give it to them. Though you've put one question in my head.

Odin Vs Darkseid.

Lord44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Galactus turns them into the skyfather-centipede.

AdamAnouer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By AdamAnouer

@lord44: Hahaha! :P Now there's a fight I'd love to see.

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Galactus

dcandmarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Galactus could be the WINNER but 4 powerful characters at the Same time is just too much for a hungry Galactus

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still Galactus. I have no idea what "half-full" is, so I'll just take that as a regular Galactus.

Odin is probably the only consequential member on the team.

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Egemensson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Egemensson

galactus easily. he generally hangs around like %5-6 IMO, cause i believe a full galactus is equal to eternity, infinity, death etc; and there's nothing these guys can do to those ones..