Avatar image for capitolpunishment
CapitolPunishment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@Owie said:
@CapitolPunishment:  I just want to point out that while I do think I'm a pretty knowledgable guy when it comes to the Molecule Man, I haven't myself tried to say that I have any kind of magical knowledge on the subject beyond anyone else who's read much about him.  And I agree about pretty much everything you said about him there.
As I had said before I meant no disrespect towards you what so ever. It was just becoming hard trying to get my point across about the "then and now" versions of the character. Thank you for taking the time to post in this thread and again I meant no disrespect towards you in any way, in fact I'm glad to see that you are helping people out with questions that they are unfamiliar with so cudos to you man.
TheGodKiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By TheGodKiller
@CapitolPunishment: Well ,technically what you said was true , the Molecule Man that Sentry fought was probably the weakest version of the character that I have seen . And realistically speaking Sentry practically has no feats that can justify that "power of a million exploding suns".
His best feats are : beating weakest version of MM, nearly beating Thor , tearing down Asgard, beating Terrax , overloading Absorbing Man (which even Hulk has done) etc.
I was just hoping that neither you nor Enzeru would end up taking it personally and start an unnecessary flame war.
owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#103  Edited By owie  Moderator
@CapitolPunishment said:
@Owie said:
@CapitolPunishment:  I just want to point out that while I do think I'm a pretty knowledgable guy when it comes to the Molecule Man, I haven't myself tried to say that I have any kind of magical knowledge on the subject beyond anyone else who's read much about him.  And I agree about pretty much everything you said about him there.
As I had said before I meant no disrespect towards you what so ever. It was just becoming hard trying to get my point across about the "then and now" versions of the character. Thank you for taking the time to post in this thread and again I meant no disrespect towards you in any way, in fact I'm glad to see that you are helping people out with questions that they are unfamiliar with so cudos to you man.
No offense taken at all.  We're all good.
TheGodKiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By TheGodKiller
@Owie:  

@CapitolPunishment

Great . Then (coming back to the thread) we all agree that Galactus CURBSTOMPS.
And , btw Capitol , I believe that the outcome of this match is probably the only thing you and Enzeru would agree upon, lol.
CapitolPunishment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheGodKiller said:
@CapitolPunishment: Well ,technically what you said was true , the Molecule Man that Sentry fought was probably the weakest version of the character that I have seen . And realistically speaking Sentry practically has no feats that can justify that "power of a million exploding suns". His best feats are : beating weakest version of MM, nearly beating Thor , tearing down Asgard, beating Terrax , overloading Absorbing Man (which even Hulk has done) etc. I was just hoping that neither you nor Enzeru would end up taking it personally and start an unnecessary flame war.
Much appreciated, also agreed completely. The reason it sounded so intense is because this subject has been repeating itself between the two of use in many threads which quite frankly I'm done posting about.

Thanks again to Owie posting in the thread to help clear some things up a bit. Thanks goes to him for also for helping other members of the vine understand or better understand comic characters. Helpful members here on the Vine are the best type of users, whether they help you or help someone that is against you in a debate because in the end we are all here to have fun. I'm sure Enzeru could do a good job helping people with Sentry questions.
CapitolPunishment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Enzeru said:
@CapitolPunishment said:
Are you as pretty as The Sentry?  XD
Well, at least I think I am. Comparable to the Dark Avengers version, since my hair is also quite long.My girlfriend also stated that there are some similarities. Lucky me, I guess.  If Mr. Mxyzptlk wasn't changed during the last years, then his powers are still based on the tech from the fifth dimension, which is so advanced, that everyone thinks he has magic powers.  I know that Beyonder and Molecule Man are B-listers at the moment and of course I know that they're not nearly as strong as they used to be, BUT ... they're still powerful enough to defeat most of the powerhouses. Believe it or not, but a regular Galactus is also just a B-lister and turns into an A-lister only if he is fully fed. Still, nothing surpasses The One Above All, the Living Tribunal and even Protege because of his special power.  However, you still have Sentry there who manages to defeat the Molecule Man, who is powerful enough to defeat (Odinforce) Thor, yet you open the thread and post some weird sentences based around Sentrys which you also don't take too serious, just to mock me. You sir, have some serious issues.   And no, I do not think that the Sentry is invincible and the most powerful being in the entire Marvel universe, even surpassing The Living Tribunal and having sex with The One Above All on a daily basis. But there are still more then enough explanations about his origin and one of the most common is the fact, that his molecules are one step ahead in the timestream, which makes him basically immortal, so that he only can get killed if he wishes to die - like it happened in Siege.
I can type pages on the errors you just wrote, please, lets just leave this alone, alright? 

@Thread:

Galactus stomps
TheGodKiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By TheGodKiller
@Enzeru: Continuing this futile argument with Capitol isn't going to gain you anything , especially considering the fact that both Owie and I have pretty much agreed with everything he has said. We fully respect your right to be a Sentry fanboy .
As Capitol himself said , let it go . A potential flame war isn't going to gain either of you anything not to mention completely and unnecessarily diverting from the thread. 
 Returning to the thread :
ALL 4 OF US AGREE THAT GALACTUS WINS ,RIGHT . SO, I HOPE THERE WOULDN'T  BE ANYMORE UNNECESSARY OFF-TOPIC ARGUMENTS REGARDING SENTRYS AND MOLECULE MANS.
tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#109  Edited By tensor

Big G puts odin to sleep no contest

Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sorry if I be repeating facts already delineated. Didn't read through the last few pages. 

Galactus and Odin had the staredown already in Thor #4 & 5. They both short circuited briefly. But in the end, the contest put Odin into a new Odinsleep whereas Galactus was up and atem not long after. 

So, Galactus did win for all intents and purposes, but Odin can hang.
TheGodKiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By TheGodKiller
@Super_SoldierXII: Yeah it was all speculation among us comic book nerds but Marvel ruined it for the the Asgard fanboys by making it official:
Galactus owned Odin.
CapitolPunishment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheGodKiller:  Honestly if it was not a Thor comic Galactus would have easily put him down in a short amount of time.  As powerful as Odin is I  personally found it a bit ridicules that he was able to have a mental duel with a 20 billion year old abstract that has in the past, single handedly mind-raped multiple top notch mind-rapers by himself. That coupled with massive cosmic awareness should have been to much for Odin to even enter his mind.  Not to mention a mid fed Galactus should be able to vaporize the while  lot of them.  I haven't read#5 yet (il grab it tomorrow) but I was kinda expecting that  world tree egg to somehow be amping Odin and Thor to preform at those levels.
isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By isaac_clarke

No idea why Cosmic Awareness would prevent telepaths from entering Galactus' mind.

spiderbuck1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By spiderbuck1
@TheGodKiller said:
@Super_SoldierXII: Yeah it was all speculation among us comic book nerds but Marvel ruined it for the the Asgard fanboys by making it official: Galactus owned Odin.
Is that how you read it?  Looked like Odin was giving Big G all he could handle on an equal plane for more than a few panels.
TheGodKiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By TheGodKiller
@spiderbuck: Odin was already struggling early on in their telepathic battle . He was also the first one to lash out. He then proceeds to headbutt Galactus , sending both of them crashing on Earth. Notice that Galactus is pretty much unhurt (he probably repaired himself) while Odin's helmet was completely shattered and he was bleeding. Galactus stands up after a while , while Odin goes into the Odinsleeep from the sheer strain of their battle. 
Galactus owned Odin (considering it was a Thor comic with anti-Galactus PIS) . How else would anyone see it ?
Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Galactus in stomp both times, Fraction is horrible writer...

TheGodKiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By TheGodKiller
@CapitolPunishment: The Worldheart is going to probably be used by Loki in the Destroyer armor against Galactus  in #6.
I think that issue will conclude the galactus seed storyline.
TheGodKiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By TheGodKiller

Mighty Thor # 6 finally came out !!!! And yeah it established w/o any doubt through Odin's own admission that Galactus is stronger than him , fed or not.

LivingDumbass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By LivingDumbass

1. Galactus.

2. Spite.

Avatar image for chomponthis12589
ChompOnThis12589

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Galactus wins both IMO. Although a starving Galactus wouldn't walk all over Odin by any means.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By jeanroygrant

@WindCloud said:

1st Rd: Odin 2nd Rd: Galan
majestic99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#122  Edited By majestic99
Avatar image for deactivated-5b2e798651249
deactivated-5b2e798651249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Galactus wins both rounds.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@majestic99 I don't think he stomps round 1. He most certainly stomps round 2, but round 1 wouldn't be THAT easy.

FourthDeity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#125  Edited By FourthDeity

Galactus both rounds. A hungry Big G can't possibly be reduced to skyfather level.

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By isaac_clarke

Two things:

1. Galactus is always hungry.

2. He wins both rounds.

Pantheons on multiple worlds don't duke it out to defend their mortals when a hungry Galactus comes knocking. And more or less, Galactus was hungry during Mighty Thor when they had their recent bout and still one. Then there was Chaos War when he was at complete shock Zeus was still standing after a blast that had all father Hercules shouting in pain.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By jeanroygrant

@JediXMan said:

1. Galactus.
2. Galactus slaughters.
Avatar image for almighty_darkseid
Almighty_Darkseid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@celestialheroin said:

Galactus
Uno_Oscuro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#129  Edited By Uno_Oscuro

Galactus

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By XiiX

Galactus(for both).

Avatar image for electricsharksuperman
ElectricSharkSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Effortlessly while curbstomping.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By renamed040924

Odin used headbutt!

It was super effective!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^^^^^wtf? Odin isn't a pokemon.

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By Bo88gdan
@majestic99 said:

Galactus stomps in both rounds.

kelly101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By kelly101

galactus wins hands down

Arceus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By Arceus

Galactus curbstomps both rounds.

Abirzenith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By Abirzenith

I dont see how Odin can win even against a hungry galactus, Galactus wins both rounds he is above odin 

kingkronos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By kingkronos

Galactus.

njones5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By njones5

1.galactus 2.definitley galactus

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Arceus said:

Galactus curbstomps both rounds.

OneAb0veAll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By OneAb0veAll

Galactus both rounds.

Galactus207

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By Galactus207

@stafikking:

Galactus can never be at full power or fully fed, he must constantly eat so sustain himself unless he devours something with unlimited energy and power, then he would most likely never have to eat again, if this is the case Galactus would be able to defeat any foe seeing how the less he hungers the more powerful he gets, so if he needs not hunger anymore then his powers would be unlimited.

1st. Galactus, they have had the two fight before and he came close to killing Odin.

2nd. Galactus, almost nothing would be able to defeat him.

Also guys let's not forget about the Ultimate Nulifier which is in the hands of Galactus, the Universe's most powerful weapon ever created and yes more powerful then Thanos' Infinity Gauntlet, it's power is so great there's a reason why it's never been used and only threatened with.

xxxddd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#143  Edited By xxxddd

@celestialheroin said:

Galactus
justleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By justleader

@Galactus207 said:

@stafikking:

Galactus can never be at full power or fully fed, he must constantly eat so sustain himself unless he devours something with unlimited energy and power, then he would most likely never have to eat again, if this is the case Galactus would be able to defeat any foe seeing how the less he hungers the more powerful he gets, so if he needs not hunger anymore then his powers would be unlimited.

1st. Galactus, they have had the two fight before and he came close to killing Odin.

2nd. Galactus, almost nothing would be able to defeat him.

Also guys let's not forget about the Ultimate Nulifier which is in the hands of Galactus, the Universe's most powerful weapon ever created and yes more powerful then Thanos' Infinity Gauntlet, it's power is so great there's a reason why it's never been used and only threatened with.

IG>UN

justleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By justleader

xxxddd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#146  Edited By xxxddd

A starving Galactus would curbstomp Odin all day, every day.

Avatar image for galactusissupreme1
GalactusisSupreme1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

well against an average hungry galactus, after a good battle i'd think galactus would still reign supreme. But the second one, odin in the destroyer suit with the essence of all of asgaurd and the rest of the sky fathers combined could not challenge a celestial. Galactus killed one. Obviously, galactus wins hands down.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By dondave

Galactus ftw both rounds

Avatar image for ultrasupertrooper
UltraSuperTrooper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Galactus wins both, just wish he didnt look so stupid haha

Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By linsanel_Doctor

Galactus trumps Odin easily. The devourer takes both rounds.