Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By willpayton

Galactus

No Caption Provided

vs

JSA: Alan Scott, Captain Marvel, Dr Fate, Power Girl, Stargirl, Starman

Rules

All DCs are Pre-52. Fate is classic version.

Finding himself in the DC universe and nearly starving, Galactus comes across Earth and makes a meal of it. Everyone on Earth is dead, except this JSA team that was off-world on a mission. When they arrive they only see Galactus and what's left of the planet.

The JSA team is bloodlusted. Alan becomes possessed by the Starheart. Galactus is at average strength (after consuming Earth). Win by death or permanent incapacitation.

Can the team avenge the Earth and put an end to Galactus?

Yokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Galactus is way too powerful for any of them. Galactus dominates.

-$NG

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Galactus is way too powerful for any of them. Galactus dominates.

-$NG

This is Classic Dr. Fate, he has enough power to repair the entire world after it was heavily damaged by Totec, he also resurrect people that have been killed in the process. He also once got into the fight that devastating the entire universe, after Fate finally won the battle, he simply brought it all back.

Alan Scott at full Starheart is at least on skyfather's level, the minimum league to challenge Galactus.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@angryhulks:

galactus has moved entire galaxies and silver surfer can reconstruct an entire planet complete with is populace.

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@angryhulks:

galactus has moved entire galaxies and silver surfer can reconstruct an entire planet complete with is populace.

That's Galactus before the huge retcon, Galactus never displays any feat of that magnitude for decades.

However, we have one skyfather level character here (Alan Scott) and one sorcerer with universal-level power here (akin to Classic Strange).

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

well we know that surfer can do similar things as fate and galactus is a thousand times surfer.

galactus still owns.

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

this isn't funny please have this locked. his heralds could handle this seriously.

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By AngryHulks

@cooldes said:

this isn't funny please have this locked. his heralds could handle this seriously.

Tell me if the heralds can handle Alan Scott, he has reality warping power.

Blackdog2009

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JSA takes it!

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Galactus.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cooldes said:

Sorry, but I'm not sure you know what classic Dr Fate and a bloodlusted Alan Scott can do. And the others on the team, while certainly not at the level of Alan or Fate, can match heralds on their own.

Ddecourt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Ddecourt

The only significant people on the team are Kent Nelson and Alan Scott... I'm not sure if they could take it.

spiderbuck1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By spiderbuck1
@cooldes said:

I agree. This is Galactus vs Alan Scott and Fate, and he ROFLstomps both. Even if you give Alan Scott the Starheart, which he does NOT have in this battle, he goes down.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/alan-scott-starheart-vs-galactus-675891/

Galactus beats the JLA with sundipped Superman, Darkeid, the Guardians and the entire GL Corps. And don't mention that Surfer is with him, because if you read the thread he is an afterthought to most people's reasoning.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/galactus-silver-surfer-vs-jla-green-lantern-corps--745516/

*flush* this thread.

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spiderbuck: Isn't Alan Scott a Starheart? Starheart had always possessed him since the beginning in some implication.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spiderbuck: Isn't Alan Scott a Starheart? Starheart had always possessed him since the beginning in some implication.

Bloodlusted Alan is full-powered Starheart, since it's only his willpower that stops the Starheart from fully taking over control of him.

This is the same Alan that solo'ed DC Earth.

thanosii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@willpayton: which is irrelevant considering a starving Galactus wiped out the entire Annihilation wave including 3 solar systems. Or that a starving Galactus beat Odin in the destroyer armour who destroyed galaxies... Alan becomes a meal and everyone else a snack

Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thanosii said:

@willpayton: which is irrelevant considering a starving Galactus wiped out the entire Annihilation wave including 3 solar systems. Or that a starving Galactus beat Odin in the destroyer armour who destroyed galaxies... Alan becomes a meal and everyone else a snack

Haha, yeah.

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

@angryhulks:

Name me one time when G or SS ever had MULTIVERSAL level feats.

That's the level Classic Dr Fate feats has reached. As Angryhulks already stated when Classic Fate fought Vandeamon and Ynar they had erased the universe as we know it and altered it to an entirely different realm. All planets and celestial bodies ceased to exist, when fate defeated them he simply brought it all back at a whim. He did combine his wife with him for that feat so that he not only drew on the power of Order, and Chaos but of human spirit as well. Classic Fate has also fought and done better against the SA Spectre than any other. that's the same Spectre who could take it to the COIE Anti-monitor who could destroy MULTIPLE universes. He fought the likes of Kulak who could defeat Spectre ( and did twice) as well as destroy universes while in distant realms. In Short Classic fate has fought and matched beings on the level of Shuman-GorAth, Set and Chthon. Classic fate makes Starheart possessed Alan ( as he is here courtesy of the "bloodlusted") look like a cream puff.

Classic Fate hasn't just reconstructed a planet, he's done it to a UNIVERSE. Surfer is NO WHERE near Classic level Fate. Classic fate is like merging SS, with Superman, and throwing in a powerful mystic. In the Golden age ( when Classic Fate was shown as less powerful) he showed the ability to manipulate and wield any type of energy to use the energy within those he fought against themselves. He was shown to create blasts that were felt at opposite ends of three universes, to casually TK push planets or suns around ( that wasn't even with his full power of focus or even drawing on his magic)

well we know that surfer can do similar things as fate and galactus is a thousand times surfer.

galactus still owns.

Then you don't know crap. Surfer has never displayed anything on Classic Fate's level. he may match more modern versions but that's a far cry from the original pictured. Surfer was easily bested by Mephisto. fate has defeated several Hell lords at once in their own realm and walked into their realms and dictated like they were nothing. he has fought multiple skyfathers at once. Classic Fate actually WAS a Lord of Order, in DCU all the old God's were either Lords of Order or Chaos, or shadows of them left after they had left the guise. Zeus ( of Wonder Woman) for example is an after image of a LOO.Classic fate was easily above Zeus ( who has feats on the same level as Marvel Skyfathers like Odin) and has beaten several skyfathers of greater power.

I'll grant Cap marvel, PG, Starman and even Stargirl ( though both her cosmic converter belt and star rod draw on the power cosmic so with Galactus so close she's going to be a Shite load more powerful) don't add much to the party. But having them with Kent and Alan can certainly make a fight of it.

Fact Galactus has been hurt by Thor wielding Mjilnor

No Caption Provided

Helm of Nabu ( especially in the hands of Kent Nelson who actually spent decades being trained by nabu) >>>>>>>>>>Mjilnor

thanosii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By thanosii

@beatboks1: Thor caused pain to a nearly starved Galactus he was not hurt, and this is irrelevant here because Galactus just fed.

1- Abraxas had destroyed universes but Galactus was more powerful

2- Hyperstorm had conquered universes but was powerless against Galactus

3- Galactus can call the Ultimate Nullifier to him just erase Nabu as if he never existed

4- Galactus has threatened to consume he whole universe before

5- a comsic cube can destroy universes and they still leagues of infinity below Galactus

So it's don't matter which version of Jla you use they still lose here

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comic_book_fan said:

@angryhulks:

That's Galactus before the huge retcon, Galactus never displays any feat of that magnitude for decades.

However, we have one skyfather level character here (Alan Scott) and one sorcerer with universal-level power here (akin to Classic Strange).

Galactus was never depowered. Reforming planet isn't something that would put Fate even above Silver Surfer.

@cooldes said:

Sorry, but I'm not sure you know what classic Dr Fate and a bloodlusted Alan Scott can do. And the others on the team, while certainly not at the level of Alan or Fate, can match heralds on their own.

Which ones against which ones? Terrax's hit will kill anyone here beside Fate. How many of them survived in the middle of star? Firelord's fire is hotter than that. Surfer, Destroyer, Morg, Red Shift and Stardust are pretty much above Terrax and Firelord. Air-Walker and Nova seem pretty weak, but they are the weakest Heralds.

@beatboks1:

My questions:

1.What exactly first scan proves? He destroys some machine, I don't get that. Similar about:

2nd - IDK who they are, but Fate clearly say that he can chalenge them because he know the source of their power, suggesting that without it he wouldn't be able to fight them.

3rd - getting info through spell isn't impressive on that level

4th & 5th - I don't see the point. It is just a travel.

6th - he destroyed some ship with power from creation, but it doesn't mean that he channel its whole power

7th - planet level feat, nothing close to Galan's level

8th - he seems superior to "Negal", who is unknown to me as is context, which specially matters when we're talking about wizards

9th, 10th and 11th - I don't see the point. Transumatation (a specially only on building level according to his words) isn't something that would really matter here.

12th - as above

13th - time travel could matter against other opponents, but Galactus existed from the beginning of the universe

Second series of scans:

1st - Healing the world < reforming the world. Neither is in Galan's level

2nd - Cool, but not important

3rd - I don't see the point

4th - IDK how powerfull this Lord of Chaos was, but Fate used something that is exactly opposite to him, which makes it his weakness. Fate doesn't have something similar about Galan's

5th - I don't see the point

6th - Beside of point of this scan, Fate says (about himself) that he is boosted

7th - He is summoning powers, but it is still amped Fate and unknown enemy. Plus Galactus will just erase them from existance or shoot them down with energy wave. He won't have time for summoning powers, prayers, etc.

8th - I don't see the point, unless this being can be compared to Galan.

9th - He gets shooted. I don't see how it helps his case.

10th (and 15th since You posted it twice) - He tricked Spectre, not beat him. He already had the ring. Spectre was highly holding back, probably fighting with control of his master. Fate knew he is outmatched there. He summoned a demon to to confuse Specter, I don't see the end of it. It actually doesn't prove anything.

About Thor scan - we both know that it doesn't matter. And Galactus wasn't KOd there.

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@angryhulks said:

@comic_book_fan said:

@angryhulks:

Galactus was never depowered. Reforming planet isn't something that would put Fate even above Silver Surfer.

@willpayton said:

@cooldes said:

Which ones against which ones? Terrax's hit will kill anyone here beside Fate. How many of them survived in the middle of star? Firelord's fire is hotter than that. Surfer, Destroyer, Morg, Red Shift and Stardust are pretty much above Terrax and Firelord. Air-Walker and Nova seem pretty weak, but they are the weakest Heralds.

@beatboks1:

My questions:

1.What exactly first scan proves? He destroys some machine, I don't get that. Similar about:

2nd - IDK who they are, but Fate clearly say that he can chalenge them because he know the source of their power, suggesting that without it he wouldn't be able to fight them.

3rd - getting info through spell isn't impressive on that level

4th & 5th - I don't see the point. It is just a travel.

6th - he destroyed some ship with power from creation, but it doesn't mean that he channel its whole power

7th - planet level feat, nothing close to Galan's level

8th - he seems superior to "Negal", who is unknown to me as is context, which specially matters when we're talking about wizards

9th, 10th and 11th - I don't see the point. Transumatation (a specially only on building level according to his words) isn't something that would really matter here.

12th - as above

13th - time travel could matter against other opponents, but Galactus existed from the beginning of the universe

Like to point out most of this was in answer to a claim that SS is above Fate's level which he isn't. most feats are simply to show Fate has done everything SS has and a LOT more.

1. The point of all those scans was that he actually used the energy of the beings he faced. That was the nature of the character in the Golden Age. he sensed the power or type of power within his adversary and then wielded it against them.

2. The page before ( I'll find 2morrow about to hit the sack got an early start) he sensed the energy they used.

3. Not from spell but "his version" of cosmic power. GA fate rarely ever used "magic" he controlled the atoms within him, drew on elemental force, bonds of creation. his origin Nabu ( who like Galactus was from the universe before this one and is immortal, as is fate himself immortal) taught him the ancient secrets how to control things at a molecular level. his power was basically full control of everything at a sub atomic level up.

4&5 travel to the realms of the after life barred even from Spectre. Not just a realm but actual heaven.

6. The blast waves from which were felt not just in the universe he was in at the time but in Earth 1 and Earth 2. Not to mention the fact that he was in deep space in the universe he was in and those blast waves were felt on the earths of the other universes.

7. He TK moved a planet with basically his weakest power. His physical Strength without his artifacts of was on Superman level, invulnerability also, his TP is also well up there. Once he don's the artifacts all that goes up a few 10000 fold he adds atomic manipulation complete control of time, dimensional manipulation, and once you get to the Silver Age magic ( because they gave up on the science aspects of magic). The universal level feats ( besides the multiversal one f the space ship blast) are in the second set.

9,10,11,12 all to show that anyone who says SS is above Fate hasn't a clue as per my response. there is absolutely nothing Surfer can do that fate cannot but there are a LOT of things Fate can do that Surfer is unable to do.

13. It's more than just time travel. He can completely open the bridges of time space and dimension at will.

Second series of scans:

1st - Healing the world < reforming the world. Neither is in Galan's level

2nd - Cool, but not important

3rd - I don't see the point

4th - IDK how powerfull this Lord of Chaos was, but Fate used something that is exactly opposite to him, which makes it his weakness. Fate doesn't have something similar about Galan's

5th - I don't see the point

6th - Beside of point of this scan, Fate says (about himself) that he is boosted

7th - He is summoning powers, but it is still amped Fate and unknown enemy. Plus Galactus will just erase them from existance or shoot them down with energy wave. He won't have time for summoning powers, prayers, etc.

8th - I don't see the point, unless this being can be compared to Galan.

9th - He gets shooted. I don't see how it helps his case.

10th (and 15th since You posted it twice) - He tricked Spectre, not beat him. He already had the ring. Spectre was highly holding back, probably fighting with control of his master. Fate knew he is outmatched there. He summoned a demon to to confuse Specter, I don't see the end of it. It actually doesn't prove anything.

1. That's why I had scans 4 and 6 to 9. That whole battle took place in the place where earth was. It was against an alliance of a Lord of Order and a Lord of Chaos. ( that was why he didn't know the consequence of branding him because the power of hte LOC was merged with Order) In fact along from Nabu and Mordru the most powerful of each side ( the four always being equal). The two lords disoved reality, not just earth but the entire universe, the stars and planets and made it into what they wanted. Fate fought and bound them and then reverted everything to the way it was. The only things that weren't affected by the warping of reality were himself, his wife and their tower as his power protects them from warping reality.

2.His power allows him to create what he wants. he can create an army of beings with powers near SS level.

3. It's one of the many times where he states he is unable to be killed. he is truly eternal. Without his artifacts he is as durable as Superman, with them he cannot even be affected by someone who can warp reality.

4. the Lord Of Chaos was basically Mordru level ( who going by feats has done similar things to Dormammu in so far as taken the power of a DC Eternity Knock off). He was also in an alliance with a Lord of Order and sharing his power.

5. This again was the devolved reality that could undo everything but Fate.

6. He wasn't boosted here, but sis boost himself after, by merely merging his wife with himself.

7. Galactus can't erase him from existence because the point of most of my scans was to show that those capable of doing so can't affect him. Also Vandeamon is far from unknown, he is basically Chthon level and he was in an alliance with Ynar who is Agamotto level.

8. Again Vandeamon and Ynar so basically like battling Chthon and Agomotto in an alliance

9. he was blasted by an equivilent of Chthon and Agomotto and it only hurt him a little, that was the point.

10. I never said he beat Spectre, i said he did better against him than most. he certainly lasted longer than most. I can only recall a few tales where Spectre has ever lost without being tricked or depowered or someone got hold of either the spear of Destiny or the ring of Life. Basically against Kulak, Zor, OOOMm and Eclipso when he has many shards of the heart of darkness. All of these at this level are universe busters.

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By beatboks1

@czarny_samael666: also want to point out, I've not said the team wins simply that Fate and Alan ( and BTW only if it's classic Fate and Starheart Alan) with the others can make a fight of it that it's not a curb stomp.

As far as the others go Stargirl would be the one most able to go up against Heralds. Both her cosmic converter belt and her star rod draw on the power cosmic. the belt auto shields her and enhances her stats and allows blasts. the rod allows manipulation of any energy ( energy constructs control of the electromagnetic spectrum etc) force fields blasts and control of gravity.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Classic Dr Fate solos.

Odinsonnn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@willpayton: He ate the entire planet earth? You know how much cosmic energy that equates to?

Galactus goes ballistic on a full stomach.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By jwwprod

@thanosii: And since when was it stated that Galactus was more powerful then Abraxas? because that's 100000% false! and many people would agree with me and there was loads of prove to show that Abraxas was far more powerful then Galactus.

Also show me a scan of a Cosmic Cube capably of destroying a universe, because Cosmic Cubes are no where near that kind of power.

EDIT: Never mind Cosmic Cubes are that powerful actually.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@willpayton: He ate the entire planet earth? You know how much cosmic energy that equates to?

Galactus goes ballistic on a full stomach.

As far as this battle, it equates to him being at "average" power level... as per the rules.

@thanosii said:

Not sure which of my statements you're referring to, but I doubt that Galactus can deal with full-powered Starheart-possessed Alan that easily. Yes, I think he can win against Alan, but not easily as some would think.

As far as the others on the team... Dr Fate has shown multiversal level feats and fought against people like the Spectre who is above universal level. Stargirl's powers include manipulating cosmic energy (i.e. Galactus' power cosmic), and the others like Captain Marvel and Powergirl can match heralds in power. While they cant take down Galactus alone, they can certainly put up a fight, especially when Fate and Alan are on the scene as the big guns.

Odinsonnn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Odinsonnn

@beatboks1: side note: who wouldn't be hurt by Mjolnir?

Odinsonnn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Odinsonnn

@willpayton: Exactly my point.

All that cosmic energy gained from absorbing planet earth and he's still only "average."

The society are outta there league (as most ppl battling Galactus are--don't feel bad).

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@willpayton: Exactly my point.

All that cosmic energy gained from absorbing planet earth and he's still only "average."

The society are outta there league (as most ppl battling Galactus are--don't feel bad).

I'm not saying whether I think the team wins or loses, I just disagree that they're out of Galactus's league. Dr Fate alone stands a good chance of winning IMO.

Odinsonnn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@willpayton: I can respect it.

Ever heard of the Galactus Event?

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@willpayton: I can respect it.

Ever heard of the Galactus Event?

I have not. If it's from Annihilation, I havent read that yet.

Odinsonnn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@willpayton: you should, it's really good.

It is from Annihilation, and to avoid spoilers just know that it would be enough to finish the job (and he was far from "average" power).

Avatar image for flashgreatersigneveryone
FlashGreaterSignEveryone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

what? lock this thread much? galactus stomps

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By bigcimmerian

If you add Wildcat to JSA maybe they have a chance.

Avatar image for betatesthighlander1
Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

If you add Wildcat to JSA maybe they have a chance.

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beatboks1:

1st wave:

6th scan - Are You sure it was made by this explosion and not by destruction of this ship? Because it seem - because of part with Red Tornado - that it had something on it that was affecting these universes.

9-12th - I would have doubts if Surfer can't really do it, but ok, I see this was a part of Your debate with him, rather than point about Galan (as some of other scans as You say)

2nd wave:

1st - If I understand You right, You're claiming that Fate is immune to reality warping of any sort, even universal one. Also I fail to see where was it stated that it was a universal reality warping, not planet one.

2nd - When has he done something like that?

3rd - Everyone can be killed, it is onlym matter of power.

4th - Wait, wait, wait. 1.Dormammu isn't close to Galactus' level of power. 2.Dormammu beat Eternity only when he was highly boosted and according to Yuor words - as was Mordru when he took down similar being (Kismet?). 3.Elder Gods, Demons and skyfathers without feats aren't usefull here. In similar way as most of their Marvel counterparts.

5th - rather destruction of small part of land.

6th - Then explain to me this phrase: "And while I still posses the Where-withal to cast a..."

7th,8th & 9th- Actually both Agamotto and Chthon barely have any feats. I understand Your point, but Killemall convinced me to doubt to power of all beings if they never proved it. Possibly Galactus can't use RW on him, but it doesn't really change anything.

10th - Ok, but since he didn't win it hardly prove anything. It is not like I would try to prove that Thor really can win a battle against high level beings, just because Mjolnir is weapon that can channel that kind of power. Quasar did better agaisnt Galan or Watcher, than heralds for example, but does it really puts him above all of them?

@czarny_samael666: also want to point out, I've not said the team wins simply that Fate and Alan ( and BTW only if it's classic Fate and Starheart Alan) with the others can make a fight of it that it's not a curb stomp.

As far as the others go Stargirl would be the one most able to go up against Heralds. Both her cosmic converter belt and her star rod draw on the power cosmic. the belt auto shields her and enhances her stats and allows blasts. the rod allows manipulation of any energy ( energy constructs control of the electromagnetic spectrum etc) force fields blasts and control of gravity.

I still fail to see how it is not a curbstomp. Galactus Rage ends the battle IMO.

@jwwprod said:

@thanosii: And since when was it stated that Galactus was more powerful then Abraxas? because that's 100000% false! and many people would agree with me and there was loads of prove to show that Abraxas was far more powerful then Galactus.

Also show me a scan of a Cosmic Cube capably of destroying a universe, because Cosmic Cubes are no where near that kind of power.

Actually it is possibly they are. Last (when it was already said that MM and Beyonder are CC) battle between Beyonder and Molecule Man was changing universes through the multiverse.

Moonman78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dr fate can't do nothing to galactus without prep and starheart Alan Scott is not sfl. Galactus could easily own the jsa probably one shot the whole team.

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666:

as I read it the destruction of the ship was only possible by him calling on that level of power

All the first wave of scans were from the Golden Age. During that eta he was basically SS level and operated inmpretty mich the same way SS did. All his GA stoires with the full helmet had him recognizing the type of power employed by what ever being he faced and energy manipulating to use it . he was basically portrayed in similar ways to SS and Cap Atom manipulating things on a molecular level. I should have been clearer in my response those were all to show Surfer isnt his superior. the SA feats ( second wave - and the reason I separated the two) were when they changed him to be more Classic Strange like and magic based. there were still some instances of him manipulating molecules etc but played well down. this eas when he showed feats above SS level.

Vlassic Fate once rose 100's of corpses from their grave and gave them super strength and flight. the best instance I can think of however of any version of Fate creating things on SS level was the Inza Fate ( when classic Fate's wife took the mantle). she created sentient orbs of power to help and protect people in NY ( where they lived) when she wasnt around) these orbs were capable of low level reality warping and wish fullfilment without her. It's ironic in a few ways since her power overall was shown to be much lower than his ( at least destructive power anyway- it was shown she was more creative in her approach so maybe the "creative" level of power she had was greater while destructive less)

Technically Classic Fate cant. the essence of "fate" in the helmnis like a persona of Nabu merged with all previous versions of Fate. it is supposed to be a Lord of Order. In classic tales it was shown that the battle or interplay between the LOO and LOC caused creation within the DCU. there are two contradictive story lines like 4th world omnibus whichentions the God Wave and the more classic Judo Christian theme in other mystic titles like Spectre/ Hellblazer. I'd have to look for it but one story had Phantom Stranger state that the presence used Order and chaos to cause creation so I always saw it that he did this and their battle and energy caused the God Wave. This is however only my view on it, @atphantom and I have discussed this a few times and agreed (IIRC) to disagree. the way I see it it explains and covers all versions in one.

During the Straus Fate Run the LOO got Andrew Bennett to go adter an artifact that would cause the end of existence so that the age of Chaos would and and when it began again there would be a new age of order with them back in the driving seat. when he did this Straus fate was unaffected

as all creation began anew. definitley a multiverse reality warping feat

from which Fate ( like all the LOO and LOC ) was immune. added to which all the LOO and LOC ever killed have come back into exiatence afterward. Even when killed by Spectre in DOV they were returned in new forms during Power of Shazam, JSA etc. another example of Fate's durability is when Jarred Stevens fate survived the destruction of an entire reality.

I never ment to infer that Dormammu was G level just to show Classic fate soloed two beings above Dormammu. Mordru's Dormammu level feat was a post COIE one. pre Crisis he was much higher in power and could then actually one shot Fate ( though that was after absorbing all the magic in the 30th century). when I said Vandeamon and Ynar are his level I meant post COIE level as they did not demonstrate power on his pre crisis level or even close.

As I see it the conbined power of Classic Fate and Starheart Alan can protect the others from reality warping. they would still not add much but can distract. Stargirl who draws on cosmic power will be amoed being so close to Galactus and with her two devices that do so will be above herald level. Fate with his energy manip will also be using G's own comsic energy against him to a degree. Do I think they'll win? no but they can definitely make a fight of it, both Classic Fate and Starheart Alan can solo most of DC earth ( spectre probably the only exception ) they can also both amp Captain Marvel in much the same way enchantress did in DOV to the point where he could give Spectre a good fight ( which he lost eventually), courtney in G's presence would be above Herald level, enough IMHO to at least make Galactus have to put in some effort.

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Galactus does one of those "HERALD MY RAGE" Cosmic Blasts from Annihilation against the JSA team... they all die pretty quickly.

mikep12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By mikep12

Dr.Fate solos

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points