• 97 results
#1 Edited by Hermoor (247 posts) - - Show Bio

Jafar the most powerful genie in the world comes into conflic with the devourer of planets galactus himself. Jafar is a free genie and therefore can use his powers for personal gain, he isn't trapped in a lamp either.

• Jafar is free
  • Galactus is fully fed and at the peak of his power

The battle takes place on earth, there are no morals and they both want to destroy eachother. Who will win and more importantely why?

Here are some links that might be useful:

Jafar vs the blue genie from aladdin - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10S428LRcUY

Galactus fights the living planet ego - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amUJOeuxpXE&feature=related

Jafar wiki - http://disney.wikia.com/wiki/Jafar

Galactus wiki - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galactus

#2 Posted by Killemall (18173 posts) - - Show Bio

@Hermoor: Galactus :) better feats : plus a genie vs a cosmic god?? damn ..

#3 Posted by Saren (25217 posts) - - Show Bio

Seriously? Galactus would just destroy the planet.

#4 Posted by Pistolwhip1 (835 posts) - - Show Bio
@Killemall said:

@Hermoor: Galactus :) better feats : plus a genie vs a cosmic god?? damn ..

#5 Posted by MisterGuyMan (1982 posts) - - Show Bio

Blue Genie lost most of power once he was free from the lamp. Genies can't kill as well. Galactus has more feats as well.

There were some gods in the animated series and even if Jafar was supposed to be on their level, as a whole, they're well below Galactus.

#6 Posted by Killemall (18173 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pistolwhip1: Well i was going to reply to that but i see a better reply already :)

@MisterGuyMan said:

Blue Genie lost most of power once he was free from the lamp. Genies can't kill as well. Galactus has more feats as well.

There were some gods in the animated series and even if Jafar was supposed to be on their level, as a whole, they're well below Galactus.

Agreed, does that not answer your question?? @Pistolwhip1

#7 Edited by Hermoor (247 posts) - - Show Bio
@Killemall: a genie vs a cosmic god?? damn ..

@MisterGuyMan: Genies can't kill as well.

That is what he said :)

@ Pistolwhip 1 :)

#8 Posted by Pistolwhip1 (835 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by Killemall (18173 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pistolwhip1 said:

@Hermoor said:
@Killemall: a genie vs a cosmic god?? damn ..

@MisterGuyMan: Genies can't kill as well.

That is what he said :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10S428LRcUY

@ Pistolwhip 1 :)

the vide does little to show that the ginie is even anywhere near as powerful as galactus, we are talking about a being who the death herself cannot kill. galactus has a lot more feats than the ginie does, has been assumed to be a galaxy buster (which is a fan based interepretation never been claimed on panel as well). I am still sticking with Galactus here.

#10 Edited by Hermoor (247 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall: Jafar seems to be:

• Immortal
  • Create energy out of nothing
  • Be anything
  • Do anything

The only weakness of a genie is his lamp if he has one, but in this scenario Jafar is free and which means his weaknesses are gone. For all I know Jafar would be able to simply turn Galactus into a rubber duck. I'll have to say Jafar would win this battle.

Also yes Galactus has more feats, like the one below:

The Fantastic Four, Avengers, and Dr. Strange defeated the exhausted Galactus, but as the world devourer lay dying, Reed organized efforts to save him. More on Marvel.com: http://marvel.com/universe/Galactus#ixzz1c5muweqD

The avengers would be easy win for Jafar and Dr Stange is probably equal to the blue genie, which Jafar toyed around with in the video clip.

#11 Posted by Daddy_Cool_Dude (310 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, since you stated that Galactus is at full power, he will have powers equal to his Eternity and Infinity, controls over all matter, space, time.

Even weakened Galactus shown resistance to magic, even Dr. Strange admit he can't directly harm him, so he only cast spell that affected him psychologically. If Galactus were at full power, his durability would increased much more than that. In old Dr. Strange tale, Eternity took several magical blast from Dormammu without immediate damage.

Galactus was immortal as well, most of his death is temporary.

It will be a difficult fight for both of them.

Anyway, my bet is with Galactus for this fight.

#12 Posted by LordOfAllHumans (3893 posts) - - Show Bio
@Hermoor said:

@Killemall: Jafar seems to be:

• Immortal
  • Create energy out of nothing
  • Be anything
  • Do anything

The only weakness of a genie is his lamp if he has one, but in this scenario Jafar is free and which means his weaknesses are gone. For all I know Jafar would be able to simply turn Galactus into a rubber duck. I'll have to say Jafar would win this battle.

Also yes Galactus has more feats, like the one below:

The Fantastic Four, Avengers, and Dr. Strange defeated the exhausted Galactus, but as the world devourer lay dying, Reed organized efforts to save him. More on Marvel.com: http://marvel.com/universe/Galactus#ixzz1c5muweqD

The avengers would be easy win for Jafar and Dr Stange is probably equal to the blue genie, which Jafar toyed around with in the video clip.

I'm going with Galactus, semi phenomenal nearly cosmic power, should be no match for fully phenomenal cosmic power.  Bringing up a low end feat for Galactus does not make it an easy win for Jafar everybody has low feats especially when their opponents are heroes and the title heroes at that, this scenario has him fully fed and at his peak, the defeat you make reference to has him at the exact opposite.  So if we are using that kind of logic remember that a powerless half-dead talking bird defeated Jafar in the end.
#13 Posted by Montaq (932 posts) - - Show Bio

@MisterGuyMan said:

This. Genie himself stated that after being freed he only had "semi-phenomenal nearly-cosmic power." Jafar would have the same limitations and be easy pickings for big G.

#14 Posted by God_Spawn (37145 posts) - - Show Bio

Jafar hasn't done anything to put him on Galactus' level.

Moderator Online
#15 Posted by kumak (36 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

Jafar hasn't done anything to put him on Galactus' level.

what she said

#16 Posted by GreenFuse (295 posts) - - Show Bio

I remember bits and pieces of the animated series and Genie was quite vulnerable there. As others have said, he lost a good deal of his power when he was freed. I don't think a freed Jafar would even register on Galactus' radar. An enslaved Jafar could possibly best Galactus though. Enslaved genies seem to have limitless power but their imprisonment/servitude + those few rules (no killing, forcing people to love, resurrection) keep them in check.

#17 Posted by Nefarious (18362 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't see Jafar beating Galactus. He has not used those powers to their full use.

#18 Posted by Hermoor (247 posts) - - Show Bio

@Daddy_Cool_Dude:

controls over all matter, space, time.

Yes he would have control over all matter and all space...and maybe even time. But if we look at the video clips of Jafar he can not onnly control matter and space and time...he can create energy out of nothing. He can create stuff out of nowhere. That is something galactus can't do, he wouldn't be able to think of a hamburger and get it WITHOUT transforming other matter into an hamburger. Jafar can create energy...which puts him on another level in my opinion.

Even weakened Galactus shown resistance to magic, even Dr. Strange admit he can't directly harm him

Let's be honest for a moment ok? Dr strange isn't close to be as powerful as either jafar or the blue genie. First of all he is human, he can't transform himself into other beings or create objects out of nowhere. He uses magic, he is like a very very powerful sorcerer. There is a big difference between sorcerer and genie. So even if Galactus has shown resitence to Dr strange's magic, it's not really something that could be used towards the most powerful genie in the world.

Well the important thing is to realize that Galactus has been close to death, or he can die. A genie can't die as he is not really living. He is a magical entitiy (force). It's like if one would try to kill time or space. It's impossible...but galactus although powerful is just a powerful organism.

So if we are using that kind of logic remember that a powerless half-dead talking bird defeated Jafar in the end.

@LordOfAllHumans: it's a children's cartoon ;) There are real mythological genies that doesn't die by talking birds...I thought I would take Jafar since he is known unlike other genies.

@Montaq: Where does he say that?

@god_spawn: I would say what he does in this clip...is more than enough to put him on galactus level.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=10S428LRcUY

What makes me think Jafar will win is that he can create energy out of nothing. He would be able to create the infinity gauntlet and if he needed it make it aid him in the fight against galactus. I say Jafar wins, his powers as seen in the clip are too great for Galactus.

#19 Posted by God_Spawn (37145 posts) - - Show Bio

@Hermoor: Read up on Galactus and get back to me.

Moderator Online
#20 Edited by Daddy_Cool_Dude (310 posts) - - Show Bio

@Hermoor: Yeah, about hamburger stuffs. Excuse me if I pretend to be nerd for a moment here, you don't always need a matter to created something. Significantly powerful being like Galactus can also turns energy into matter as well (physics law dictates this), to get something from nothing, he might even used energy from other dimension like Hyperstorm does, not limited to this universe.

I don't deny that Galactus can died, he died several times, but he is always resurrected right?

A genie can't die as he is not really living. He is a magical entitiy (force). It's like if one would try to kill time or space. It's impossible...but galactus although powerful is just a powerful organism

In early comics, he died due to some sort of stellar explosion, but Death claim that Galactus is less of an organic, and not even a living thing, he will eventually reconstitute. In one of Thanos comic, soul gem can't even work on Galactus because the gem does not classify Galactus as living thing.

So Galactus is similar to Jafar, he is just a power cosmic (third force of the universe) that assumes physical form, basically Galactus is semi-abstract. Jafar is magical entity with a form also, so that's goes with Galactus also, a power cosmic entity with a form. But as you stated, he is fully powered, he will be closer to abstract than physical.

P.S. You can destroy time or space, it's happens in Marvel a lot. Many cosmic threats won't fights Eternity, a personification of time (Before introduction of Infinity, he is also personification of space) directly, but rather destroy parts of the universe or disturb the time flows. There is a lot of examples here, but I'll just give whatever I it in my head right now.

#21 Posted by MisterGuyMan (1982 posts) - - Show Bio

In Aladdin-verse there was the Elder god Chaos. According to Genie he had more magic in his little finger than a palace full of genies. For argument's sake let's assume that this version of Chaos is as powerful as the Marvel version, which can't really be proven by feats. Even if we pump Chaos up to his maximum potential for this argument, he would still be nothing more than an equal of Galactus. Jafar, as stated by Genie is still well below that level.

#22 Edited by Hermoor (247 posts) - - Show Bio

@Daddy_Cool_Dude: The only way any of you could have a point in who wins this battle is if jafar looses his power when he looses his lamp. But I have yet to be proven that this will be the case. If his power is intact which I think it will be...I still do think Galactus would fall.

Also Cool dude, matter can't come from nothing. Dimensions doesn't exist in the genie or jinn creature. They are beings of infinite power, only allowed to serve...which means they are under any deity or universal force. But a free genie could do anything, a free genie would be able to grant wishes to himself...so theoretically Jafar could wish this:

I wish for Galactus to be a small teddy bear...POOF! Jafar: I win :)

That is the power of the genie...which means Jafar would probably easily stomp.

@MisterGuyMan: Genies are from the Islamic mythology. In which only Allah is more powerful...one important thing to note though is that Jafar isn't simply a genie but the most powerful one. That is like comparing a house cat to a Bengali tiger...house cat is the normal genie and jafar is the bengali tiger.

#23 Posted by LordOfAllHumans (3893 posts) - - Show Bio
@Hermoor said:

@Daddy_Cool_Dude:

controls over all matter, space, time.

Yes he would have control over all matter and all space...and maybe even time. But if we look at the video clips of Jafar he can not onnly control matter and space and time...he can create energy out of nothing. He can create stuff out of nowhere. That is something galactus can't do, he wouldn't be able to think of a hamburger and get it WITHOUT transforming other matter into an hamburger. Jafar can create energy...which puts him on another level in my opinion.

Even weakened Galactus shown resistance to magic, even Dr. Strange admit he can't directly harm him

Let's be honest for a moment ok? Dr strange isn't close to be as powerful as either jafar or the blue genie. First of all he is human, he can't transform himself into other beings or create objects out of nowhere. He uses magic, he is like a very very powerful sorcerer. There is a big difference between sorcerer and genie. So even if Galactus has shown resitence to Dr strange's magic, it's not really something that could be used towards the most powerful genie in the world.

Well the important thing is to realize that Galactus has been close to death, or he can die. A genie can't die as he is not really living. He is a magical entitiy (force). It's like if one would try to kill time or space. It's impossible...but galactus although powerful is just a powerful organism.

So if we are using that kind of logic remember that a powerless half-dead talking bird defeated Jafar in the end.

@LordOfAllHumans: it's a children's cartoon ;) There are real mythological genies that doesn't die by talking birds...I thought I would take Jafar since he is known unlike other genies.

@Montaq: Where does he say that?

@god_spawn: I would say what he does in this clip...is more than enough to put him on galactus level.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=10S428LRcUY

What makes me think Jafar will win is that he can create energy out of nothing. He would be able to create the infinity gauntlet and if he needed it make it aid him in the fight against galactus. I say Jafar wins, his powers as seen in the clip are too great for Galactus.

You can't create things out of nothing, unless nothing is a substance and then you still would be using something, but anyway that is how it works with everybody in the time before man knew that nature of matter and energy it would make since to believe that magical beings creating things out of thin air, because they did, by using ambient molecules and energy.  It's the way the First (some of them use magic) crossgen create things too, it's the same method.  Genies have magic, magic is at it's core a reality warping force, genies would have it on a massive scale and are essentially just warping reality, still using something to create matter and energy or they are using their own magic to create something, magic is a force and energy so they are still not creating things out of nothing.  If Galactus want's a hamburger it appears, just like it does if you ask a genie to do it.  
#24 Edited by Daddy_Cool_Dude (310 posts) - - Show Bio

@LordOfAllHumans: Umm... I think my bad grammar actually confused several peoples here. But I didn't really says that you can create something from nothing.

But anyway, assume most living things can't see energy as a form; you still could convert energy to matter, visually, it's similar to created something from nothing. I guess magic works that way also, but different manipulation method. Siphoning energy from other universe via bodily dimensional portal could be similar to that also.

#25 Posted by Hermoor (247 posts) - - Show Bio
or they are using their own magic to create something,

That is it, their magic and potential is infinite within them. They would be able to create anything from within themself. Gods that serve would be a good description to them, now imagine the most powerful genie free...use his power however he wants. He would be a living god above everyone else. Even in Marvel universe if Jafar would enter he would be able to with a simple wish undo the entire universe. That is the power of a genie...which leads me to believe Galactus wouldn't have a chance.

Galactus power isn't infinite, even when he is well fed his energy is lost with every move he makes. The energy within a genie is limitless, plus the fact that he isn't really a living being that can die. Galactus can die...and has done so. Two things the genie has that galactus has not:

1. Infinite energy within himself
  2. Unable to die

Which leads me to believe that Jafar; the most powerful genie ever. Would with perhaps with a bit of difficulty defeat Galactus at his prime.

#26 Edited by Daddy_Cool_Dude (310 posts) - - Show Bio
Galactus power isn't infinite, even when he is well fed his energy is lost with every move he makes. The energy within a genie is limitless, plus the fact that he isn't really a living being that can die. Galactus can die...and has done so. Two things the genie has that galactus has not:

Well, if you read my previous 2 post, I stated that Galactus is also not a living thing, he can die, but always temporary. Here, I quote the mentioned post.

In early comics, he died due to some sort of stellar explosion, but Death claim that Galactus is less of an organic, and not even a living thing, he will eventually reconstitute. In one of Thanos comic, soul gem can't even work on Galactus because the gem does not classify Galactus as living thing.
So Galactus is similar to Jafar, he is just a power cosmic (third force of the universe) that assumes physical form, basically Galactus is semi-abstract. Jafar is magical entity with a form also, so that's goes with Galactus also, a power cosmic entity with a form. But as you stated, he is fully powered, he will be closer to abstract than physical.

I won't conclude this battle, but if your mentioned genie is based on the real Islamic mythology, that'll put Jafar on Cyttorak or Spectre'slevel. But it seems that Disney Jafar is weaker than the mythological one. But contradicting myself, Disney genie would lose; mythological genie would possibly wins.

#27 Posted by jashro44 (19149 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus at like 75% is pretty much a galaxy buster...Maybe even in a weaker state he can destroy galaxies.

#28 Edited by Hermoor (247 posts) - - Show Bio

@Daddy_Cool_Dude: Actually any genie would lose if they were bound to the lamp. But since Jafar is free, and since he is made to be the most powerful genie in the disney movie. He is far more powerful than any mythological genie. Genies in mythology were similar to humans and angels, they were magical spirits living in jungles and tombs. Basically a ghost that granted 3 wishes to whoever found them...they did serve under Allah, and were judged by him. But they weren't more powerful than him.

In the disney movie, Jafar becomes basically a omipotent god when:

1. The blue genie makes him the most powerful genie in the universe.
  2. He is set free from his lamp.

Galactus is powerful but not even he would be able to take on a being with infinite power...a being who can't die. Actually, no being in the marvel or DC universe would be able to do that.

@jashro44: Who sais Jafar wouldn't be able to destroy a galaxy?

#29 Posted by LordOfAllHumans (3893 posts) - - Show Bio
@Hermoor said:

@Daddy_Cool_Dude: Actually any genie would lose if they were bound to the lamp. But since Jafar is free, and since he is made to be the most powerful genie in the disney movie. He is far more powerful than any mythological genie. Genies in mythology were similar to humans and angels, they were magical spirits living in jungles and tombs. Basically a ghost that granted 3 wishes to whoever found them...they did serve under Allah, and were judged by him. But they weren't more powerful than him.

In the disney movie, Jafar becomes basically a omipotent god when:

1. The blue genie makes him the most powerful genie in the universe.
  2. He is set free from his lamp.

Galactus is powerful but not even he would be able to take on a being with infinite power...a being who can't die. Actually, no being in the marvel or DC universe would be able to do that.

@jashro44: Who sais Jafar wouldn't be able to destroy a galaxy?

I thought when Genie was freed he explained that it weakens their power, takes them from phenomenal cosmic power to semi-phenomenal cosmic power, he was only the most powerful Genie in the universe because he was bound to his lamp, and that is when they are at their most powerful.  Genies powers were severely limited, as the cannon cartoon showed.  I don't believe at his lamp powers he can take out Galactus, but free from the lamp he will be even weaker.
#30 Posted by jashro44 (19149 posts) - - Show Bio

@Hermoor:Do you have proof of Jafar destroying a galaxy?

#31 Posted by unopen7639 (151 posts) - - Show Bio

jafar would win.

#32 Posted by TifaLockhart (13977 posts) - - Show Bio

The power of the Keyblade defeated Genie Jafar.

#33 Posted by RoyalDivinity (3161 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

Galactus at like 75% is pretty much a galaxy buster...Maybe even in a weaker state he can destroy galaxies.

A starving Galactus >= Thor

A hungry Galactus = A full power Odin.

A mid fed Galactus = universal buster >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Odin, Zeus, Dormammu, Mephisto, ect

#34 Posted by jashro44 (19149 posts) - - Show Bio

@PunkMastaFlex said:

@jashro44 said:

A starving Galactus >= Thor

A hungry Galactus = A full power Odin.

A mid fed Galactus = universal buster >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Odin, Zeus, Dormammu, Mephisto, ect

o_0 I didn't realize mid fed galactus was that powerful...What has he done to be a universe buster out of curiosity?

#35 Posted by TifaLockhart (13977 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: His fight with Abraxas had universal collateral damage, or so I've been told.

#36 Edited by Daddy_Cool_Dude (310 posts) - - Show Bio

This panel is commonly seen in almost every thread about Galactus, I'll borrow it again.

I don't think he needs to be at 75% power to bust a galaxy. If he can moves a Galaxy while he was hungry (picture), he should also capable of destroying it as well, I believe Galactus is just a bit conservative about using his energy, but if he expense most of it, it would definitely be destructive. A fully powered Galactus should be capable of busting at least half of the visible universe

If Ultimate Nullifier included, he can erase a universe, and he once stated UN as part of him, so I guess his potential is even more than we usually read about him.

Jafar can claim himself to be virtually omnipotent, but if he didn't demonstrate anything beyond Earth-wide scale, the claim is null for now.

#37 Posted by TifaLockhart (13977 posts) - - Show Bio

@Daddy_Cool_Dude: IS THAT ROM THE SPACEKNIGHT?! HE'S AWESOME.

#38 Posted by Daddy_Cool_Dude (310 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Last_Son_of_Czarnia: Yes, I think it's from Rom #27, and yes, he's awesome.

#39 Posted by Hermoor (247 posts) - - Show Bio

@Daddy_Cool_Dude: Let me ask you this, would Galactus be able to make a being that is more powerful than himself? He gave Silver Surfer incredibly power, but would he be able to make a being that is more stronger than himself? That is what the normal blue genie did....now Jafar is the most powerful genie and easily defeats the blue genie in combat. The question is...

Would Galactus be able to create a being that is more powerful than himself?

#40 Posted by Daddy_Cool_Dude (310 posts) - - Show Bio

@Hermoor: I don't remember if Galactus is capable of creating someone stronger than himself. But the closest he could is Tyrant, his strongest herald... He actually stands toe-to-toe with recently fed Galactus in fights.

The answer to your question "would Galactus be able to create a being that is more powerful than himself?" is both yes and no. If he created a being like Tyrant, then Galactus' power diminished the next day, yeah, Tyrant would be more powerful than Galactus. But if Galactus fed well the next day, Galactus remains more powerful.

For blue genie empowering Jafar, it may even be possible that there is outside influence, maybe from God or something. I don't really know the definite explanation about this, to be honest.

#41 Edited by Hermoor (247 posts) - - Show Bio

@Daddy_Cool_Dude: The genie has infinite energy within him/her. That is why it's able to create a being stronger than himself, in fact complete any wishes his master asks for. Except:

• More wishes
  • Kill someone
  • Ressurect someone
  • Make someone fall in love with someone

But other than that he can do anything...now imagine all that "Anything" given to a free genie who happens to be the most powerful genie in the world. Now let me ask you this, why wouldn't Jafar be able to end the universe? Or create a new one? (Btw as a free genie he would be able to break the rules above)

#42 Posted by Hermoor (247 posts) - - Show Bio

@ReplicaRex: Wth is "toon force"? Genies are "real" mythological creatures similar to trolls or angels. Their force is equal to that in the clip even outside the cartoonish world. Even a 100% faithful version of a genie would be more powerful than Galactus. That is of course if he is a free genie, and I still don't understand where you get the "He is weakened when free".

To me he would probably be more stronger without his lamp. I see no mentioning of genies being weaker without their lamps or objects. Any objects they are trapped in serve as a prison for them. Getting out of that prison would make it possible for them to use their full powers without ristrictions. I say even without toon force Jafar stomps.

This wasn't a spite thread to begin with, but through my research I have found out that indeed genies especially the most powerful genie would be able to do anything. In the eyes of Jafar Galactus is a rubber duck...

#43 Posted by LordOfAllHumans (3893 posts) - - Show Bio

In his universe he is weaker without the lamp, since he is a product of his universe he is weaker without the lamp, in the lamp he has a much power as he needs, but he can't harness it for himself.  "Real" Djinn are not the same as Angels.  Djinn of myth are ranked just like angels, all of them have the same powers but all of them do not have the same scope, for example all of them can move objects but some of them can only move a pencil whiles others can cause earthquakes.  Djinn of myth are below angels, and the greatest of them all, Iblis, thought he was on par with them and better than humans, which in myths were made to be perfect and thus above the Djinn, Iblis would have none of this because unlike angels djinn had free will just like humans, yet humans in myth were given power and means to control djinn.

#44 Posted by Daddy_Cool_Dude (310 posts) - - Show Bio

So how would you rank Jafar's power? Is he equivalent to Zom? Dormammu? Cyttorak? Vishanti? Spectre? Mr. Mxyz? Or any Marvel or DC equivalent?

This was for comparison, hope this would made the battle a bit easier, since Galactus and his siblings had fought a lot of powerful characters.

#45 Posted by LordOfAllHumans (3893 posts) - - Show Bio
@Daddy_Cool_Dude said:

So how would you rank Jafar's power? Is he equivalent to Zom? Dormammu? Cyttorak? Vishanti? Spectre? Mr. Mxyz? Or any Marvel or DC equivalent?

This was for comparison, hope this would made the battle a bit easier, since Galactus and his siblings had fought a lot of powerful characters.

I would rank him as a genie that can warp reality like there are mutants that can warp reality, having power like that does not mean you warrant a spot or even mentioning when it comes to cosmic beings especially the ones that are fundamental to the fabric of existence.
#46 Posted by Daddy_Cool_Dude (310 posts) - - Show Bio

@LordOfAllHumans: I agreed with you. But just talking about in term of raw power equivalent, but nevermind for that. So maybe Jafar's power would be safe to say he is at Mad James Jasper's or Mr. Mxyzptlk's level.

#47 Posted by LordOfAllHumans (3893 posts) - - Show Bio
@Daddy_Cool_Dude said:

@LordOfAllHumans: I agreed with you. But just talking about in term of raw power equivalent, but nevermind for that. So maybe Jafar's power would be safe to say he is at Mad James Jasper's or Mr. Mxyzptlk's level.

in terms of raw power, his limits and feats I wouldn't place him on their level either, potentially he could do a lot but his ability to warp reality seems a bit local to me.
#48 Posted by higher_evolutionary (2015 posts) - - Show Bio
@LordOfAllHumans said:
@Daddy_Cool_Dude said:

I would rank him as a genie that can warp reality like there are mutants that can warp reality, having power like that does not mean you warrant a spot or even mentioning when it comes to cosmic beings especially the ones that are fundamental to the fabric of existence.
galan was nearly killed by a planetary collision
#49 Posted by LordOfAllHumans (3893 posts) - - Show Bio
@higher_evolutionary said:
@LordOfAllHumans said:
@Daddy_Cool_Dude said:

galan was nearly killed by a planetary collision
and Jafar was killed (all the way) by Iago kicking his lamp in lava
#50 Posted by higher_evolutionary (2015 posts) - - Show Bio
@LordOfAllHumans
lamp = weakness, withou the lamp there is no way to kill him, and galactus has a poor history against magic users , he was beaten by dr strange twice , aggomoto was playing with him
and jafar is at the very least at aggy's level or dormmamu who went face to face with eternity