No Caption Provided

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By the creator

In Fantastic Four #174 and 175, the High a evolutionary does battle with Galavtus to save Counter Earth, a planet he created through artificial means. Galactus defeated him.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

The fight actually only takes place in Fantastic Four 175, earlier issue Galactus give him and humanity a chance to find an alternate planet from him to feed on.

And the fight was very one sided, a hungry Galactus pretty easily beat him with 3 pages, although High Evolutionary manages to come back after Galactus left counter earth.

Says all really, very one sided affair.

Stompa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Stompa

Yeah High Evo is not in the same league as Galactus. I see him more as high herald level and SS would be a better opponent.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Galactus easily.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Galactus

Ratatat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

G man

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By dondave

Big G ftw

gav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Assuming Galactus isn't on his death bed from starving, he takes this.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

galactus stomps.

Avatar image for norrinboltagonprime21
NorrinBoltagonPrime21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Galactus

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

The fight actually only takes place in Fantastic Four 175, earlier issue Galactus give him and humanity a chance to find an alternate planet from him to feed on.

And the fight was very one sided, a hungry Galactus pretty easily beat him with 3 pages, although High Evolutionary manages to come back after Galactus left counter earth.

Says all really, very one sided affair.

I was just gonna quote that issue. :-)

I heard somewhere that High Evolutionary went up to Celestial level recently or something like that. I've been out of most comics for awhile now, so I can't confirm or deny that, but I thought you may have some info on that. Maybe he just gained access to Celestial tech and I'm not recalling what I read properly...

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay: Cant say i have read every issue on HE but i have read most if not all of his issue post 2012 and he that has not happened in the last 1 and half years unless done so thru alternate reality. Furthermore, we have Hyperion tearing his arm apart and perfectly holding his own against HE in his last appearance so meh!

HE alongside Hercules did become a god for a short time during Black Celestial Arc, but that was temporarily and i dont think thats the one you are referring to anyways. That was one interaction with Celestial that HE has had.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay: Cant say i have read every issue on HE but i have read most if not all of his issue post 2012 and he that has not happened in the last 1 and half years unless done so thru alternate reality. Furthermore, we have Hyperion tearing his arm apart and perfectly holding his own against HE in his last appearance so meh!

HE alongside Hercules did become a god for a short time during Black Celestial Arc, but that was temporarily and i dont think thats the one you are referring to anyways. That was one interaction with Celestial that HE has had.

KK, good to know. HE was probably my favorite Thor villain, kind of miss reading his appearances.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Killemall

@floopay: I am currently going thru Ultron chronology, trying to collect every appearences of Ultron because my knoweledge of him is limited and after reading a short debate about Black Adam and Ultron from Czarny_Samules666 i got curious to see just how powerful he is. Once i am done, which should take be at least two week (just finished his appearences upto 1984), i will then go thru the whole chronology of HE, collecting every issue he has ever made an appearence in, then perhaps we can have this discussion again, coz the moment you mentioned celestial vs HE, you have really made me curious, now i really wanna find which feat you are talking about, or be able to definitely say, nope that never happened :p

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Floopay

@floopay: I am currently going thru Ultron chronology, trying to collect every appearences of Ultron because my knoweledge of him is limited and after reading a short debate about Black Adam and Ultron from Czarny_Samules666 i got curious to see just how powerful he is. Once i am done, which should take be at least two week (just finished his appearences upto 1984), i will then go thru the whole chronology of HE, collecting every issue he has ever made an appearence in, then perhaps we can have this discussion again, coz the moment you mentioned celestial vs HE, you have really made me curious, now i really wanna find which feat you are talking about, or be able to definitely say, nope that never happened :p

Ultron is just all kinds of awesome. I mean he had everything from telepathy, hypnosis, phasing (kind of), extreme durability, ridiculous strength, technopathy, unparalleled intelligence, and so much more.

He turned people into machines, he created clones of himself, and regularly challenged the entire Avengers Roster, and he's one of the few characters who regularly needs a plot device to be defeated. I just can't state how awesome Ultron is.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By rolldestroyer

@killemall:

i think he's referring to silver surfer v6 which consists of 5 issues.

HE stole silver surfer's powers as well as the star sphere to recreate life where galactus destroyed, here's the 5th issue recap

No Caption Provided

galactus lets him keep the power along with the star sphere in issue 5 since he considers him his opposite to balance each other:

(right to left)

though he didn't do anything close to galactus' power level, so he's not celestial level.

and from what i understood of floopay's comment he said celestial level, so i dont think he was necessarily referring to an encounter with the celestials

Avatar image for grandsymbiote94
GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

(right to left)

So would this make it BigG=>HE?

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rolldestroyer said:

(right to left)

So would this make it BigG=>HE?

in terms of power levels, galactus dwarfs him, it's about their roles, galactus is a world-eater (destruction), while HE is a world-builder(creation) . thus they balance each other

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rolldestroyer: I have read the issue , although I dont think this is the one he was talking about. Its pretty cool how HE stomps Surfer in the first issue (or was it second).

@grandsymbiote94: Of course not, he just did not choose to fight him,more to do with the fact that Galactus approves what HE is going, doesnt change the fact that when Galactus did fight him, HE got stomped.

Avatar image for grandsymbiote94
GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By GrandSymbiote94

@killemall: @rolldestroyer: Ah ok, I was just asking. I kinda assumed since they gave him a role opposite to Galactus, they would rise his power levels close to his. But I guess that isn't always the case. lol.

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By rolldestroyer

@killemall said:

@rolldestroyer:

I have read the issue , although I dont think this is the one he was talking about. Its pretty cool how HE stomps Surfer in the first issue (or was it second).

it was the first.

ah well, my bad if he wasn't. I guess ill wait for floopay to confirm this for himself.

@floopay?