Galactus Vs Darkseid

DJSNuva1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DJSNuva1

Galactus highly fed Vs Darkseid with the Soul-Fire solution(and all the plot devices that come with it).. 

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000

DS CURBSTOMP
sexy beast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By sexy beast

Galactus easy..

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@sexy beast said:
"Galactus easy.. "

he won't beat this DS, this DS was able to own the source
Strife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Strife

Soul fire?

DJSNuva1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By DJSNuva1
@Strife said:
"Soul fire? "

Yup 

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By AtPhantom

Galactus. Because Soul Fire Darkseid never happened. LA LA LA LA I CAN"T HEAR YOU!!!!!

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#8  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@AtPhantom said:
" Galactus. Because Soul Fire Darkseid never happened. LA LA LA LA I CAN"T HEAR YOU!!!!! "
What is "soul fire", exactly?
Avatar image for the_mjolnir_wielder
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"DS CURBSTOMP "

They've already met and a starving Galactus laughed at the omega beams.
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By AtPhantom

Soul fire is a project of Darkseid way back from the late eighties. Basically, it's a potion which, when administered to a human expands his mind by several orders of magnitude, allowing him to perceive the Anti life equation. Darkseid and Desaad hoped to use this in order to extract the equation out of human minds. It worked, but had a side effect: Every human would spontaneously combust within a short period of taking the potion, moments before they could understand the equation.

In Death of the New Gods, Darkseid, having previously collected the souls of nearly every other New God, takes the potion, allowing him ascend to relative omnipotence to the point of actually being able to overwhelm the Source.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@AtPhantom said:
" Soul fire is a project of Darkseid way back from the late eighties. Basically, it's a potion which, when administered to a human expands his mind by several orders of magnitude, allowing him to perceive the Anti life equation. Darkseid and Desaad hoped to use this in order to extract the equation out of human minds. It worked, but had a side effect: Every human would spontaneously combust within a short period of taking the potion, moments before they could understand the equation.  In Death of the New Gods, Darkseid, having previously collected the souls of nearly every other New God, takes the potion, allowing him ascend to relative omnipotence to the point of actually being able to overwhelm the Source. "
And why didn't you like the storyline?
ThanosIsMad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By ThanosIsMad

Death Of The New Gods, while a decent concept, was horribly, horribly written.  And Grant Morrison retconned most of it with Countdown and Final Crisis.

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By AtPhantom
@Morpheus_ said:

"And why didn't you like the storyline? "

Well for once, It made no sense in the context of Final crisis, which is the only reason the series was produced. Grant Morrison envisioned a grand war in heavens, and all of FC and Seven Soldiers alludes to it, and then we get not a war, but a murder mystery. Not only that, it made no sense in relation to countdown, which it was a tie in to. DotNG is a big reason why DC's continuity went south for the winter with FC.

Second, I am extremely annoyed with Jim Starlin's inability to write a comic without some new way of becoming omnipotent. He's written three mini series for DC in the past 20 years, and all three had a new cosmic entity of unparalleled power in it. I'm not saying they weren't good, but geez. Put him in a daredevil comic, and you'd see Daredevil throwing planets around in no time.

Third, Jim Starlin doesn't know how to write Gods. His Darkseid is interesting, but all the other Gods act and behave like idiotic people you take of the street. At one point Superman stops one guy from committing suicide. GODS DO NOT COMMIT SUICIDE. THEY MAKE OTHER PEOPLE COMMIT SUICIDE AND THEN LAUGH AT THEIR EXPENSE!

And finally, The Source is the omnipotent creator of everything in the new Gods Mythos, I'm not going to take it seriously looking like a glowing tennis ball and then being enslaved by it's own creation.
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By AtPhantom

Oh, and yes, Sould Fire Darkseid will defeat Galactus.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@AtPhantom said:
" @Morpheus_ said:

Well for once, It made no sense in the context of Final crisis, which is the only reason the series was produced. Grant Morrison envisioned a grand war in heavens, and all of FC and Seven Soldiers alludes to it, and then we get not a war, but a murder mystery. Not only that, it made no sense in relation to countdown, which it was a tie in to. DotNG is a big reason why DC's continuity went south for the winter with FC. Second, I am extremely annoyed with Jim Starlin's inability to write a comic without some new way of becoming omnipotent. He's written three mini series for DC in the past 20 years, and all three had a new cosmic entity of unparalleled power in it. I'm not saying they weren't good, but geez. Put him in a daredevil comic, and you'd see Daredevil throwing planets around in no time.  Third, Jim Starlin doesn't know how to write Gods. His Darkseid is interesting, but all the other Gods act and behave like idiotic people you take of the street. At one point Superman stops one guy from committing suicide. GODS DO NOT COMMIT SUICIDE. THEY MAKE OTHER PEOPLE COMMIT SUICIDE AND THEN LAUGH AT THEIR EXPENSE!  And finally, The Source is the omnipotent creator of everything in the new Gods Mythos, I'm not going to take it seriously looking like a glowing tennis ball and then being enslaved by it's own creation. "
Valid points. Was that the storyline that Orion killed Darkseid, though? Because I was very interested in reading that specific episode.
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By AtPhantom
@Morpheus_ said:
" @AtPhantom said:
" @Morpheus_ said:

Well for once, It made no sense in the context of Final crisis, which is the only reason the series was produced. Grant Morrison envisioned a grand war in heavens, and all of FC and Seven Soldiers alludes to it, and then we get not a war, but a murder mystery. Not only that, it made no sense in relation to countdown, which it was a tie in to. DotNG is a big reason why DC's continuity went south for the winter with FC. Second, I am extremely annoyed with Jim Starlin's inability to write a comic without some new way of becoming omnipotent. He's written three mini series for DC in the past 20 years, and all three had a new cosmic entity of unparalleled power in it. I'm not saying they weren't good, but geez. Put him in a daredevil comic, and you'd see Daredevil throwing planets around in no time.  Third, Jim Starlin doesn't know how to write Gods. His Darkseid is interesting, but all the other Gods act and behave like idiotic people you take of the street. At one point Superman stops one guy from committing suicide. GODS DO NOT COMMIT SUICIDE. THEY MAKE OTHER PEOPLE COMMIT SUICIDE AND THEN LAUGH AT THEIR EXPENSE!  And finally, The Source is the omnipotent creator of everything in the new Gods Mythos, I'm not going to take it seriously looking like a glowing tennis ball and then being enslaved by it's own creation. "
Valid points. Was that the storyline that Orion killed Darkseid, though? Because I was very interested in reading that specific episode. "
Yes, but it didn't happen in there. No, that's the cherry on top. The climax of this series didn't happen in the series itself, it happened in Countdown #3 and 2 (49 and 50 if you want to look at it normally)
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@AtPhantom said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @AtPhantom said:
" @Morpheus_ said:

Valid points. Was that the storyline that Orion killed Darkseid, though? Because I was very interested in reading that specific episode. "
Yes, but it didn't happen in there. No, that's the cherry on top. The climax of this series didn't happen in the series itself, it happened in Countdown #3 and 2 (49 and 50 if you want to look at it normally) "
Were those issues worth checking? Even out of context?
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By AtPhantom
@Morpheus_ said:
" @AtPhantom said:
"Yes, but it didn't happen in there. No, that's the cherry on top. The climax of this series didn't happen in the series itself, it happened in Countdown #3 and 2 (49 and 50 if you want to look at it normally) "
Were those issues worth checking? Even out of context? "
It was a pretty cool fight scene between D, Jimmy Olsen (Just roll with it) and Orion showing off what Darkseid actually can do when he puts his mind to it. Not that it can atone the train wreck preceding it, but it was enjoyable. You can find the whole thing on KMC Darkseid Respect thread if you want.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@AtPhantom said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @AtPhantom said:
"Yes, but it didn't happen in there. No, that's the cherry on top. The climax of this series didn't happen in the series itself, it happened in Countdown #3 and 2 (49 and 50 if you want to look at it normally) "
Were those issues worth checking? Even out of context? "
It was a pretty cool fight scene between D, Jimmy Olsen (Just roll with it) and Orion showing off what Darkseid actually can do when he puts his mind to it. Not that it can atone the train wreck preceding it, but it was enjoyable. You can find the whole thing on KMC Darkseid Respect thread if you want. "
Thanks, Phantom. I'll look into it.
Tevnoba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#20  Edited By Tevnoba

Galactus, ftw.

MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#21  Edited By MrDirector786

Soul-fire Darkseid wins.

ultimatrix123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By ultimatrix123

galactus can't be defeated by anyone who struggles with superman!

FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By FLCL1
@ultimatrix123 said:
"

"
*facepalm* even though i agree that darkseid beating the source is PIS he still winswith this ability and your post make no sense
ultimatrix123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By ultimatrix123
@FLCL1 said:
" @ultimatrix123 said:
"

"
*facepalm* even though i agree that darkseid beating the source is PIS he still winswith this ability and your post make no sense "

what do you mean my post makes no sense? it is of my knowledge that darkseid has never been very successful at beating superman. galactus would blow superman away the moment superman made a move or when he just got bored of superman being around
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Susanoo
@ultimatrix123:
A>B>C Logic doesn't apply here.
_Courage_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By _Courage_
@ultimatrix123: 
Posting on year-old battle threads that have already been debated and decided is pointless and a waste of time. 
Besides, this version of Darkseid would dominate Galan. This is Darkseid with the Soul Fire potion. It's not a regular avatar of Uxas that Superman occasionally gets a lucky punch in on.
ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Galactus

Avatar image for deactivated-5da8e253e9df8
deactivated-5da8e253e9df8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for echostarlord117
echostarlord117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone who says Darkseid wins... is a child...

Galactus murderstomps.

Chazz85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone who says Darkseid wins... is a child...

Galactus murderstomps.

Helicoprion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

galactus