Galactus vs Cyttorak (in Cyttorak's realm)

Jeronimo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Galactus enters Cyttorak's realm and, realizing its potential to sate his gnawing hunger, immediately begins to absorb it.

Assume Galactus just had a meal of 10 very satisfying planets before entering.

1) Can Galactus accomplish this feat if left unnoticed?

2) Would Cyttorak detect this and could he stop Galactus before the feat occurs?

Basically, can Galactus do this to Cyttorak?:

No Caption Provided

Blood_Red_Rage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Blood_Red_Rage

What has Cyttorak done feat wise?

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

What has Cyttorak done feat wise?

Very few, empowered few people with cyttorak powers in and outside marvel multiverse, fought a short fight with principalities and he once hijacked a hungry Galactus to his realm, but he didnt do anythere there against Galactus, and very recently where Colossus with 1/5 of the Phoenix Force was unable to harm him because apparently a demon in their realm is beyond those sort of stuffs.

Nothing really huge in terms of an actual feat that you could somehow use to show a superiority against Galactus.

Cyttorak in fact lost a fight against Juggernaut in his own realm which was sort of weird, and Strange had to help him get back his ruby.

Honestly as a principality he was likely created to be just as powerful if not more so than Galactus, at least in his realm, he sadly never got a chance to shine.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killemall: and very recently where Colossus with 1/5 of the Phoenix Force was unable to harm him because apparently a demon in their realm is beyond those sort of stuffs.

Dammit, i am so out of the loop. Could you post scans or issue numbers for that?

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cyttorak had Classic Strange and Eternity helpless against him in his realm. I'll go with him. Also Trion Juggernaut is arguable >>>Galactus and that's still not all of Cyttorak's strength IIRC

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:

Dammit, i am so out of the loop. Could you post scans or issue numbers for that?

Sure.

Its from Uncanny X men Vol 2 # 15, and was part of AvX story arc.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cyttorak had Classic Strange and Eternity helpless against him in his realm.

Issue number of scan for this .

Pretty sure that has never happened before.

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#8  Edited By HellionVulcan

Cyttorak he should be able to over power big G .

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good battle. Galactus has been seen invading demonic and elder god dimensions before, but ill just reserve my vote for now.

ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cyttorak is nigh omnipotent on his realm... He beats Galactus. Then Abraxas comes out and beats Cyttorak.

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Bo88gdan

Cyttorak would defeat Galactus and Abraxas in his realm .

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By DarkRaiden

@darkraiden said:

Cyttorak had Classic Strange and Eternity helpless against him in his realm.

Issue number of scan for this .

Pretty sure that has never happened before.

Excuse me, that was worded wrong. He has Strange helpless so that Eternity was powerless to help him in his realm, as was every outside entity according to Strange. Not to mention the Vishanti were scared to challenge him, but Agamotto had no problems fighting and pretty much stalemating Galactus.

I would like to mention that Trion Juggernaut was ripping apart space and time and punching through dimensions which is arguably>>>Galactus. Also Cyttorak has captured Galactus before. He's also shown cracking the shield of Seraphim which IIRC blocked an attack from Galactus and has been called upon by Living Tribunal.

Also as a note, Dormmamu, Living Tribunal, Zom, and more all call upon Cyttorak and the other Octoessence or w/e they're called for power.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Excuse me, that was worded wrong. He has Strange helpless so that Eternity was powerless to help him in his realm, as was every outside entity according to Strange.

Again i dont see anything there even remotely elluding about Eternity. And the issue in question is Doctor Strange Sorcerer Supreme # 44.

All Cyttorak and his magic crystal blocked was Strange ability to call upon outside magic, not the outside being unable to come in or being helpless.

Again issue number of scan please, because apart from 7am constantly lying about it, i have seen absolutely nothing to substantiate that. Not to mention the very issue where you have posted most of your scan, Vishanti where shown arguing against Cyttorak without any problem whatsoever.

No Caption Provided

A fight that took place in Agamatto realm, against a hungry Galactus, and the only thing that prevented Galactus from outright killing Agamatto was the fact that he was beyond physical and kept reforming. Galactus outright blasted him into smitereens, repeatedly, destroyed most of the artifacts yet he could do nothing against Galactus that harmed him in any major ways.

I would like to mention that Trion Juggernaut was ripping apart space and time and punching through dimensions which is arguably>>>Galactus.

So punching thru dimension is a better showing of power that nearly destroying the entire universe/ multiverse as a side effect of a fight?

No Caption Provided

He pulled a hungry Galactus, flying in a space ship, and did exactly nothing against him. In fact Galactus was on one side fighting Aliens , Cyttorak on the other side talking with Dr. Strange.

And Dormammu has outright overpowered Seraphim himself in one reality, now you are going to tell me the ABC logic works.

LT called upon Seraphim power, Dormammu overpowered Seraphim himself, therefore Dormammu > LT despite having lost to Dr. Strange, Eternity and the likes?

Which means his power is easily accessible, not that he is more powerful. Living Tribunal also only called upon mystical power once in his whole career on panel, in his fight with Dr. Strange because that was his first appearance and he was trying to see if Dr. Strange was worthy to actually be given an ultimatium to solve the magic crisis at hand.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By DarkRaiden

@killemall:

Serapim is w/e but the shield blocked Galactus and was cracked by Cyttorak just grabbing it. As for the Vishanti, Somewhere in one of those comics, they explicitly denied Strange their power as they didn't want to upset/challenge Cyttorak.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Killemall
lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Galactus

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Galan

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Didn't Galactus amped by 4 planets one shot a celestial?

galactus1967

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I won`t be overly impressed with any of these mystical beings,until they beat a real cosmic being of note in real spacetime.And not some pocket dimension,Galactus even fought these beings on their own turf.The one with Aggy was a draw because it was never finished.and when he went against mephisto,It was a draw until the surfer sent him a telepathic plea to not risk damaging the area outside the boundry of mephisto`s realm.So galactus started consuming his realm,after that Mephisto backed off pretty fast.In our universe Big-G would beat these beings no problem,he one shotted a celestial to death after being amped on 4 planets.Can you imagine if he ate 10 planets,the whole 4th host would go down.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cc9f423d4bb9
deactivated-5cc9f423d4bb9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killemall:

Serapim is w/e but the shield blocked Galactus and was cracked by Cyttorak just grabbing it. As for the Vishanti, Somewhere in one of those comics, they explicitly denied Strange their power as they didn't want to upset/challenge Cyttorak.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deatheye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cyttorak in his own realm will win.

Avatar image for deactivated-63c1a72900876
deactivated-63c1a72900876

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My logic, some events:

1.) Cyttorak is supposed to be "Above Shuma Gorath" in "Certain scenarios" or something.

2.) The Vishanti are petrified of Cyttorak, whom was so bad that he was probably banned from entering the normal omniverse by god knows who ( probably Tribunal and Scathan ).

3.) The upper end of the middle tier celestials are not as powerful as the Vishanti, like the 4th Host for example ( In my opinion ) and it would take multiple Celestials in that tier to take out the Vishanti. Galactus had trouble with 4 no name random Celestials, just 4 of them combined wiped him out with little effort.

4.) 1/5 of the power of the Phoenix Force is apparently nothing to Cyttorak, giggle worthy. The true power of the Phoenix Force vs Galactus would result in a dead Galactus, as even Galactus said that the pool from which Phoenix gets its power is near limitless.

5.) The Tribunal and Scathan seem to enjoy invoking the Crimson Bands now and then.

In my opinion, Cyttorak in his own Crimson Cosmos would be unbeatable by anyone but Tribunal. Protege could copy his powers. Thats about it, really. Fully Fed Galactus, Phoenix, Shuma, The Vishanti are all going down if they had to fight Cyttorak in his realm. If you had this fight in a neutral ground where each and fully invoke their full potential, Cyttorak still wins. Why? My logic is that the Galactus fully fed is equal to the power of one universe right now, as of the moment, if Galactus fully fed ever apperared it would be the result of eating just one universe. Phoenix Force dips into a pool of life that spans eternity and represents all life sources that will ever exist in the universe, so we are talking trillions of years worth of life of the future as well? 1/5 of that is still not enough to beat Cyttorak.

Cyttorak wins no matter where this battle takes place. Dude was the worst villain to ever appear in marvel history, so bad that the upper echelon of beings had to banhim and lock him in his own realm. The HOTU and Infinity Gauntlet series had no effect on Cyttorak, he never appeared to save himself. He kinda brushed it off indirectly, when most every other cosmic being showed up to try to beat Thanos. He sat in his Crimson Cosmos on the toilet, reading a magazine and giggling imo.

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5cc9f423d4bb9
deactivated-5cc9f423d4bb9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

@andreysemyonov1337:

Galactus is probably the only one who has displayed feats. Cyttorak for the most part is featless against an opponent of this magnitude.

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I smell 7 am here

Deatheye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@claymore1998: But he kidnapped Galactus & Silver Surfer & kept him as helpless prisoner in his realm & Galactus was only released when Dr Strange came up to meet Cytorakk. That sure counts as some feat.

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#29  Edited By Claymore1998

@deatheye:

That is not what happened. Cyttorak was able to pull Galactus, Nova, Silver Surfer and Stephen into his realm. Doctor Strange was taken prisoner by Cyttorak but Galactus was left on his own device. Galactus could have left anytime he wanted, he wasn't helpless or anything. He merely waited for Stephen Strange because Silver Surfer asked him to.

No Caption Provided

"I am not as insensitive as you claim my former herald."

"To prove it, I shall wait one earthly hour before I proceed along the dimensional corridor. Of course, I reserve the right to depart sooner"

Can it get any clearer than that? Galactus was ready to leave; Cyttorak has no hold over him at all.

Avatar image for deactivated-63c1a72900876
deactivated-63c1a72900876

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cyttorak was trolling Galactus.

*Ring ring, ring ring

"Hello. This is Galactus. Who dares bother me at such a late hour?"

" Hey Big G, Big C here, Gonna teleport you against your will to my domain."

"Please, do not do this. I am busy."

"Gon' do it"

"Better not..."

"Imma do it...."

"Don't."

*Zap*

"Gotcha **tch!"

Who else buy Cyttorak? He's Cyttorakkk, Cyttorak, Giggidy Giddigy Goo. Yes, I'm drunk.

Avatar image for albertphytagoras
Albertphytagoras

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3