• 65 results
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By King_Saturn
Can Galactus somewhat near full power ( 75 - 80 percent ) defeat Composite Superman and Shazam the Wizard ?

Galactus
Galactus

vs

Composite Superman
Composite Superman

Shazam the Wizard
Shazam the Wizard

oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By oldmagic

Probably....not

SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By SeSAW

Definantly not. galactus blinks 3 times and erases them.

Avatar image for the_man_of_yesteryear
The Man of Yesteryear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Anti-Matter Beam ftw

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By King_Saturn
SeSAW said:
"Definantly not. galactus blinks 3 times and erases them."
You ever heard of the Anti Matter Beam my friend ? Composite Superman could do damage on Galactus with the Anti Matter beam... and Shazam is the master of all Magic... so how does Galactus beat these guys so easy ?
SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By SeSAW

you can't be serious galactus eats planets everyday full of beings stronger than these 2.

The Man of Yesteryear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SeSAW said:
"you can't be serious galactus eats planets everyday full of beings stronger than these 2."
You're either on crack or have no idea who these two are...

Not saying they win, but Galactus eating planets with beings stronger than Composite Supes is BS....
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By King_Saturn
SeSAW said:
"you can't be serious galactus eats planets everyday full of beings stronger than these 2."
Huh ? Shazam is the strongest Magic Wielder in the entire DC Universe and Composite Superman is basically three Silver Age Supermen with nearly any superpower you can imagine...
Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#9  Edited By Nighthunter
SeSAW said:
hate has no limits huh?
HobGadling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By HobGadling

Nighthunter said:

"SeSAW said:
hate has no limits huh?"

I think it's a safe assumption that Galactus has eaten planets with beings on it that were more powerful than these two.  Shazam's what?   9,000 years old his page says?  Galactus's page says he's been around eating planets since before the big bang.  All assumptions are risky, but even 9,000 years is a pretty insignificant amount in the lifetime of Galactus.  The numbers would seem to be on SeSAW's side.  You can go ahead and argue with numbers and probability if you'd like, but numbers don't hate.  *shrugs*

Tevnoba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Tevnoba
HobGadling said:
"

Nighthunter said:

"SeSAW said:
hate has no limits huh?"

I think it's a safe assumption that Galactus has eaten planets with beings on it that were more powerful than these two.  Shazam's what?   9,000 years old his page says?  Galactus's page says he's been around eating planets since before the big bang.  All assumptions are risky, but even 9,000 years is a pretty insignificant amount in the lifetime of Galactus.  The numbers would seem to be on SeSAW's side.  You can go ahead and argue with numbers and probability if you'd like, but numbers don't hate.  *shrugs*

"
Yes, age is on Galactus's side, however lets clarify a few things before someone tries to crucify you over them:

#1 Yes, Galen (Galactus) was from the previous universe and survived through the Big Bag.
#2 Galactus was in a form of hibernation for millions of years after the big bang before he came out and ate his first planet.  Enough time for the Watchers to get born and get powerful enough to have interstellar travel so they can give Nuclear Technology to the race that destroyed themselves and made the Watchers take the vow of non-interference - because they were already under it when they first meet Galactus.   That is why they did not destroy Galactus when they first came across him in his incubation.

Galactus still wins.  Dr. Strange is at least close to Shazam and he is a spec to Galactus.  Galactus will just molucularly rearrange Superman into a Asteroid when he becomes a nuissance (which I am sure CS will become).
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By King_Saturn
HobGadling said:
"

Nighthunter said:

"SeSAW said:
hate has no limits huh?"

"
This isnt a issue of numbers though. This is an issue of raw power.  And Shazam has the raw power to do damage to Galactus... ( he isnt the master of all magic... a Nigh Omnipotent being ) and Composite Superman is basically the power of Three Silver Age Superman with the power to do almost anything... Galactus has his hands full here
HobGadling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By HobGadling

King Saturn said:

"HobGadling said:
"

Nighthunter said:

"SeSAW said:
hate has no limits huh?"

"
This isnt a issue of numbers though. This is an issue of raw power.  And Shazam has the raw power to do damage to Galactus... ( he isnt the master of all magic... a Nigh Omnipotent being ) and Composite Superman is basically the power of Three Silver Age Superman with the power to do almost anything... Galactus has his hands full here"

The numbers issure I was speaking of, though, is the probability that Galactus has defeated foes at or above Composite Superman's level in his lifetime.  Shazam's 9,000 years old.  How many 9,000 year periods are there in Galactus's life, and, should he fight these two, what is the probability that THIS 9,000 year period is the one where he faces his mightiest foe?  Chances are against it, even after the information Tevnoba gave me, which shortens Galactus's planet-eating career to less than I thought it was, bull still very, very long (thanks, Tevnoba)... and we're not even talking about a planet full of beings like the countless Galactus has no doubt consumed.  We're talking about two guys.

Oh, yeah... and even if these two DO happen to be his greatest challenge to date, which as I explained, is possible but unlikely, only then do we really start discussing their chances against him.  He still very well might beat them.  That was the numbers issue I was speaking of... and maybe everyone who's saying Galactus would lose is right.  I'm just saying that you shouldn't he roasting some guy for saying otherwise when Galactus has been eating entire planets for millions of years.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By King_Saturn
Galactus has never faced anyone like Composite Superman... and adding Shazam is a real test for Galan. I dont see how Galactus could manipulate CS on a molecular level since Kryptonians have shrugged off Matter Manipulation attacks before in the past... and CS has the strength of three Silver Age Superman. And another thing you people act like Galactus has never been hurt before... didnt Thanos hurt Galactus ? And wasnt Warlock able to withstand Galactus attacks before ? So how can Composite Superman have no shot here when he is more powerful then both Thanos and Warlock ?
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By oldmagic
King Saturn said:
"Galactus has never faced anyone like Composite Superman... and adding Shazam is a real test for Galan. I dont see how Galactus could manipulate CS on a molecular level since Kryptonians have shrugged off Matter Manipulation attacks before in the past... and CS has the strength of three Silver Age Superman. And another thing you people act like Galactus has never been hurt before... didnt Thanos hurt Galactus ? And wasnt Warlock able to withstand Galactus attacks before ? So how can Composite Superman have no shot here when he is more powerful then both Thanos and Warlock ?
"
Since Galactus wouldn't ignore them and take them out as fast and hard as possible. And Superman withstood being ripped apart by matter manipulation by powers that are nothing compared to Galactus. 
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By King_Saturn
oldmagic said:
"King Saturn said:
"Galactus has never faced anyone like Composite Superman... and adding Shazam is a real test for Galan. I dont see how Galactus could manipulate CS on a molecular level since Kryptonians have shrugged off Matter Manipulation attacks before in the past... and CS has the strength of three Silver Age Superman. And another thing you people act like Galactus has never been hurt before... didnt Thanos hurt Galactus ? And wasnt Warlock able to withstand Galactus attacks before ? So how can Composite Superman have no shot here when he is more powerful then both Thanos and Warlock ?
"
Since Galactus wouldn't ignore them and take them out as fast and hard as possible. And Superman withstood being ripped apart by matter manipulation by powers that are nothing compared to Galactus. "
But that Superman... Composite Superman is three times stronger, faster and more durable than Silver Age Superman... plus Composite Superman has Matter Manipulation and the Anti Matter attack that could blow a hole through Galactus
Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Nighthunter
HobGadling said:
"

Nighthunter said:

"SeSAW said:
hate has no limits huh?"

"
really? tell me of any planet that was full of beings stronger than any of these two?

Composite Superman beat 5 silver age supermen, that was when each one of them had enough strength to move galaxies, if my memory ain't wrong he also has the powers of the legion of superheroes

Shazam is probably the third most powerful being in the DC universe, the Presence and the Spectre being the other ones, DC has established magic as one really powerfull ability, most if not all magic users are considered powerhouses (ex: Phantom Stranger, Doctor Fate, Captain Marvel, etc) Shazam has all the power of magic inside of him, he can easily give a boy the full power of 7 gods between other things.
Avatar image for deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118
deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

Shazam. Solo Curb Tap Dance

HobGadling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By HobGadling
Nighthunter said:
"HobGadling said:
"

Nighthunter said:

"SeSAW said:
hate has no limits huh?"

"
really? tell me of any planet that was full of beings stronger than any of these two?

Composite Superman beat 5 silver age supermen, that was when each one of them had enough strength to move galaxies, if my memory ain't wrong he also has the powers of the legion of superheroes

Shazam is probably the third most powerful being in the DC universe, the Presence and the Spectre being the other ones, DC has established magic as one really powerfull ability, most if not all magic users are considered powerhouses (ex: Phantom Stranger, Doctor Fate, Captain Marvel, etc) Shazam has all the power of magic inside of him, he can easily give a boy the full power of 7 gods between other things."
You're obviously not getting my point.  First of all, I never said that Galactus devoured a planet "full of beings stronger than these two."
My point is, it is very, very probable that during Galactus's multi-million year career as a devourer of worlds, he has overcome greater challenges.  I'm not saying it happened.  Just that logic says that it's likely, and if logic is correct in this case, it is also probable that I can't tell you of the planet or planets that posed this threat BECAUSE GALACTUS WOULD HAVE EATEN THEM!!! 
Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Nighthunter

first point: I said that Sesaw's argument that galactus had eaten planets full of beings stronger than these 2 (which I completely quote as seen above) was a showing of his hate to any character published by DC. You defended his argument or atleast made it seem like that so I said why that didn't work.

second point: so you never seen it happen...and there's no way of prove it...but that's a good point to prove Galactus wins? ok

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By King_Saturn
All of this is fine and dandy... but I still havent seen anything that makes this fight such an easy win for Galactus. Shazam is beyond Strange's level of magic ( Shazam is the keeper of all magic ) and Composite Superman is a beast of an enormous amount of power. Now this issue of whether Galactus has probably eaten planets with more powerful beings than CS or Shazam... is debatable since Shazam is a Nearly Omnipotent and Omnscient being...
HobGadling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By HobGadling
Nighthunter said:
"first point: I said that Sesaw's argument that galactus had eaten planets full of beings stronger than these 2 (which I completely quote as seen above) was a showing of his hate to any character published by DC. You defended his argument or atleast made it seem like that so I said why that didn't work.

second point: so you never seen it happen...and there's no way of prove it...but that's a good point to prove Galactus wins? ok"

Ah.  I didn't see that Sesaw said that he'd eaten planets full of beings stronger.  That probably didn't happen.

Anyway, no, I never saw it happen and there's no way to prove it.  I wasn't out to prove anything.  Like I said, I was using logic to speculate a probability, and in my experience, logic is a good route to go no matter what you're doing, and if probability says one thing, then that one thing is the safe bet.  I doubt if there is a correct answer to this question out there to be proven, so that I didn't prove it doesn't make my point any less "good" than yours.  As I said, those who say Shazam and Composite Supes would win may well be right.  Sound logic says otherwise, and so do I, but we've both been wrong before and will again. *shrugs again*
Tevnoba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Tevnoba

Please keep in mind that Galactus (at his weakest state) was hit by Darkseids Omega Beams and ignored them!  Grant you crossovers usually do not apply but in this case I think it might be a little applicable.

Galactus energy/matter manipulations are on a Galactic Scale!!! This is far above anything Composite Superman has ever dealt with.  Also, Galactus' shields have withstood an onslaught from the entire imperial guard of the Shiar Empire and he did not even notice.  They also withstood the entire assault of Asgard and barely noticed.  And yes, Thanos did hurt Galactus . . . That just proves how powerful Thanos is.

Ball Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#24  Edited By Ball Buster

Galactus ftw.

SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By SeSAW

Shazzam was killed by Johnny Sorrow he can't come close to galactus level of power. And Composite Superman hasn't even shown a level of power that can compare to Surfers. This is a total beat down, you can add the JLA and to team 2 and it is still a total beat down.

King Saturn said:

"
Composite Superman would get killed by Thanos or Warlock when he had the Soul Gem, Galactus would just laugh at him.
Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Ego
King Saturn said:
"Can Galactus somewhat near full power ( 75 - 80 percent ) defeat Composite Superman and Shazam the Wizard ?

Galactus
Galactus

"

i just noticed, but the deathstar from starwars is behind galactus

Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#27  Edited By Theracles
The Man of Yesteryear said:
"SeSAW said:
You're either on crack or have no idea who these two are...

Not saying they win, but Galactus eating planets with beings stronger than Composite Supes is BS...."

Composite Superman and Shazam can really hurt Galactus, individualy they can hurt Galactus but Galactus wins here, he is just too powerful. Not an easy win though.
Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#28  Edited By Theracles
King Saturn said:
"
Galactus has faced opponents more powerful than them, Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet and the Celestials. Composite Superman might have the strenght of three Silver Age Supermen but that is not the case, it won't help them with the strenght, Galactus has immeasurable strenght and power, Composite Superman could hurt Galactus for a while but Galactus is mentioned with Eternity, Infinity and Death, it is almost an easy win here, Shazam is like Ancient One and Ancient One is not as powerful as Doctor Strange anymore and Dr. Strange is nothing to Galactus though he could hurt him but it still won't help. Galactus wins here.
Tevnoba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Tevnoba
Ego said:
"King Saturn said:
"Can Galactus somewhat near full power ( 75 - 80 percent ) defeat Composite Superman and Shazam the Wizard ?

Galactus
Galactus

"

i just noticed, but the deathstar from starwars is behind galactus

"
No that is Galactus' most common ship.  He has a much bigger one (size of a solar system) but only uses it when he must.
Scarlet Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Scarlet Thor

Galactus for the win

Avatar image for dr__victor_von_doom
Dr. Victor von Doom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SeSAW said:
Ah good one my friend, Doom  lol'ed
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Hadrelius

I think the two together has a chance at a weaken Galactus.

He has always had problems in a weaken state with magic. And CSM is very powerful. Neither would have a chance alone.

Hard to make a choice here.

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By AtPhantom

Composite superman has no chance. Power cosmic is a reality warping power. usually Galactus uses  it to create powerful blasts and shields, but if he wanted to he could simply erase CSM from the universe. Shazam is a different matter, yes he is a powerful magical being, but only within the rock of eternity. in there, he is capable of battling the spectre on an even level, outside of it I would say his power falls down to the level of the Highfather. And realistically, Highfather cannot beat Galactus.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By King_Saturn
SeSAW said:
"Shazzam was killed by Johnny Sorrow he can't come close to galactus level of power. And Composite Superman hasn't even shown a level of power that can compare to Surfers. This is a total beat down, you can add the JLA and to team 2 and it is still a total beat down.

King Saturn said:
"
Composite Superman would get killed by Thanos or Warlock when he had the Soul Gem, Galactus would just laugh at him."
No Way. Composite Superman would beat Thanos or Warlock in a random encounter. How could Thanos keep up with the speed and strength of three Silver Age Supermen ? And that isnt the half of it
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By King_Saturn
AtPhantom said:
"Composite superman has no chance. Power cosmic is a reality warping power. usually Galactus uses  it to create powerful blasts and shields, but if he wanted to he could simply erase CSM from the universe. Shazam is a different matter, yes he is a powerful magical being, but only within the rock of eternity. in there, he is capable of battling the spectre on an even level, outside of it I would say his power falls down to the level of the Highfather. And realistically, Highfather cannot beat Galactus."
I dont know about this and you are you have no way of proving that CS has no chance either...
Stance Castro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Stance Castro

Galactus at 70 of 80% would beat both of these guys pretty easily. Unless G is very hungry and at a desperate state just like he attacked the Fantastic Four, there is simply no way on earth CS and Shazam could beat G.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By King_Saturn
Stance Castro said:
"Galactus at 70 of 80% would beat both of these guys pretty easily. Unless G is very hungry and at a desperate state just like he attacked the Fantastic Four, there is simply no way on earth CS and Shazam could beat G."
I dont think so... and since no one has proven anything its still a stalemate. Everyone keeps saying Galactus would win but no one has really shown anything yet that makes it so official. What can you show that Galactus could beat Composite Superman and Shazam so easy ?
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By King_Saturn
Alpha said:
"I think the two together has a chance at a weaken Galactus.

He has always had problems in a weaken state with magic. And CSM is very powerful. Neither would have a chance alone.

Hard to make a choice here."
I can accept this
Stance Castro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Stance Castro
King Saturn said:
"Stance Castro said:
"Galactus at 70 of 80% would beat both of these guys pretty easily. Unless G is very hungry and at a desperate state just like he attacked the Fantastic Four, there is simply no way on earth CS and Shazam could beat G."
I dont think so... and since no one has proven anything its still a stalemate. Everyone keeps saying Galactus would win but no one has really shown anything yet that makes it so official. What can you show that Galactus could beat Composite Superman and Shazam so easy ?"
Ok, here's a thing... Can CS or Shazam survive a direct strike from the Omega Effect?

I will continue off there.
Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Lantern Prime

Galactus wins a 1% of his power.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By King_Saturn
Stance Castro said:
"King Saturn said:
"Stance Castro said:
I dont think so... and since no one has proven anything its still a stalemate. Everyone keeps saying Galactus would win but no one has really shown anything yet that makes it so official. What can you show that Galactus could beat Composite Superman and Shazam so easy ?"
Ok, here's a thing... Can CS or Shazam survive a direct strike from the Omega Effect?

I will continue off there."
Why Not ? Didnt Doomsday survive a direct attack from the Omega Effect ? And Composite Superman is far more durable than Doomsday
The Man of Yesteryear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lantern Prime said:
"Galactus wins a 1% of his power."
You're nucking futs...
Stance Castro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Stance Castro
King Saturn said:
"Stance Castro said:
"King Saturn said:
"Stance Castro said:

Why Not ? Didnt Doomsday survive a direct attack from the Omega Effect ? And Composite Superman is far more durable than Doomsday"
G is way beyond the power of Pre crisis Darkseid. not bay half... but by millions.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By King_Saturn
Stance Castro said:
"King Saturn said:
"Stance Castro said:
"King Saturn said:
"Stance Castro said:

Why Not ? Didnt Doomsday survive a direct attack from the Omega Effect ? And Composite Superman is far more durable than Doomsday"
G is way beyond the power of Pre crisis Darkseid. not bay half... but by millions."
If this is so then why was Thanos able to hurt him with a Cosmic Blast ? Thanos isnt as physically demanding as Composite Superman or Shazam at full power...
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Hadrelius
AtPhantom said:
"Composite superman has no chance. Power cosmic is a reality warping power. usually Galactus uses  it to create powerful blasts and shields, but if he wanted to he could simply erase CSM from the universe. Shazam is a different matter, yes he is a powerful magical being, but only within the rock of eternity. in there, he is capable of battling the spectre on an even level, outside of it I would say his power falls down to the level of the Highfather. And realistically, Highfather cannot beat Galactus."

Sounds feasible.
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By AtPhantom
King Saturn said:
"AtPhantom said:
I dont know about this and you are you have no way of proving that CS has no chance either... "

In Annihilation 6 G unleashed a blast that destroyed three star systems and vaporized a Watcher. Watchers are the second most powerful race in MU (after the Celestials), and Galactus destroyed one with ease. Composite superman could have the strength of three silver age Supermen, but imagine if Galactus took all the energy he unleashed in annihilation and focused it in a single beam. BUM.

And like i said before shazam is not as powerfull outside the rock of eternity. he could do more damage than CSM but he would still lose.
The Man of Yesteryear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AtPhantom said:
"King Saturn said:
"AtPhantom said:
I dont know about this and you are you have no way of proving that CS has no chance either... "

In Annihilation 6 G unleashed a blast that destroyed three star systems and vaporized a Watcher. Watchers are the second most powerful race in MU (after the Celestials), and Galactus destroyed one with ease. Composite superman could have the strength of three silver age Supermen, but imagine if Galactus took all the energy he unleashed in annihilation and focused it in a single beam. BUM.

And like i said before shazam is not as powerfull outside the rock of eternity. he could do more damage than CSM but he would still lose."
But.. But..

Silver Age Superman Superman sneezed away a Solar System!

Composite Supes = (SA Supes x 3) + the LoS

lol jk
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By AtPhantom
Silver Age Superman Superman sneezed away a Solar System!
WHAT??? Are u serious??????????????????????
The Man of Yesteryear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stance Castro said:
G is way beyond the power of Pre crisis Darkseid. not bay half... but by millions."
You're crazy...

Galactus is beyond PC Darkseid, but not by millions...
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By King_Saturn
AtPhantom said:
"King Saturn said:
"AtPhantom said:

And like i said before shazam is not as powerfull outside the rock of eternity. he could do more damage than CSM but he would still lose."
Composite Superman has the physical attributes of three Silver Age Superman. Those are just his physical abilities... that isnt his entire skill set. He can also Manipulate Matter... Transmute his own body into virtually anything... use Anti Matter attacks and he has 12 th level intelligence ( whatever that means ). This isnt just some amped up Silver Age Superman buddy... he also has far other superpowers as well... he also has some type of phasing ability as well. I had made a thread a while back with Composite Superman vs Imperiex... people said Composite Superman could give Imperiex a good fight... Imperiex is often compared with Galactus in terms of power. So why is Composite Superman so undercut here in this fight when he has help from Shazam. If he could give Imperiex a good fight in a previous thread ? I think people are just taking Composite Superman as just another Silver Age Superman type being with a few minor powers... he is far greater than that