Galactus vs. Broly

• 153 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Jax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Jax

Morphid says:

"Can the eater of worlds triumph over the prince of sayians?"

Hmmm.

Jax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Jax

Jax says:

"Morphid says:
Hmmm."

Galactus.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By King_Saturn

Morphid says:

Hey ! I thought Vegeta was the prince of saiyans ? Anyways there is no way Broly defeats Galactus ! Galactus would pimp slap Broly's A$$ out of the Galaxy !

Morphid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Morphid

Can the eater of worlds triumph over the prince of sayians?

Avatar image for legendary_bio_vishanti
Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Galactus obviously wins.

A good match-up is Broly vs. Supes.

Morphid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Morphid

Legendary Bio Vishanti says:

"Galactus obviously wins. A good match-up is Broly vs. Supes."

Superman isn't that weak...and besides I'm afraid that evrybody'll hate me becuz everybody did way to many threads on Superman a long time ago...

Avatar image for legendary_bio_vishanti
Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Morphid says:

"Legendary Bio Vishanti says:
Superman isn't that weak...and besides I'm afraid that evrybody'll hate me becuz everybody did way to many threads on Superman a long time ago..."

Notice the small number of posts you have under your name?? You have a reason if you do something stupid because you've been here like, 3 days, tops.

And yes he is.

Broly would own him, though.

Morphid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Morphid

Yeah..but still......

fear monger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By fear monger

galactus,no problem

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By Methos

here is Galactus holding the moon in his hands...

Now the moon had a circumference of 10,921 km and a pure mass of 7.3477×10^22 kg.

assuming that Galactus body is approximately the same proportion as a human, the hand would be one one hundred and twenty eighth of his entire body mass, not including technology.

now i don't care how strong Broly is, Galactus would tread on him like a bug, and that much pure pass would flatten Broly out like freshly rolled pastry.

thats just in a physical contest, taking into account powers, Broly has absolutely no hope in hell of surviving a match up like this.

this thread was made for the pure and simple reason of owning a DBZ character.

I approve

M

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Sparda

Methos says:

"here is Galactus holding the moon in his hands...Now the moon had a circumference of 10,921 km and a pure mass of 7.3477×10^22 kg.assuming that Galactus body is approximately the same proportion as a human, the hand would be one one hundred and twenty eighth of his entire body mass, not including technology.now i don't care how strong Broly is, Galactus would tread on him like a bug, and that much pure pass would flatten Broly out like freshly rolled pastry.thats just in a physical contest, taking into account powers, Broly has absolutely no hope in hell of surviving a match up like this.this thread was made for the pure and simple reason of owning a DBZ character.I approve M"

LMAO!

Although, really, I don't think that that pic is up to scale. In most comics, Galactus, is like, the size of a skyscraper.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Apparition

Sparda says:

"Methos says:
"here is Galactus holding the moon in his hands... Now the moon had a circumference of 10,921 km and a pure mass of 7.3477×10^22 kg. assuming that Galactus body is approximately the same proportion as a human, the hand would be one one hundred and twenty eighth of his entire body mass, not including technology. now i don't care how strong Broly is, Galactus would tread on him like a bug, and that much pure pass would flatten Broly out like freshly rolled pastry. thats just in a physical contest, taking into account powers, Broly has absolutely no hope in hell of surviving a match up like this. this thread was made for the pure and simple reason of owning a DBZ character. I approve M"
LMAO! Although, really, I don't think that that pic is up to scale. In most comics, Galactus, is like, the size of a skyscraper."

he can change his size at will you know...

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Sparda

Apparition says:

"Sparda says:
"Methos says:
"here is Galactus holding the moon in his hands... Now the moon had a circumference of 10,921 km and a pure mass of 7.3477×10^22 kg. assuming that Galactus body is approximately the same proportion as a human, the hand would be one one hundred and twenty eighth of his entire body mass, not including technology. now i don't care how strong Broly is, Galactus would tread on him like a bug, and that much pure pass would flatten Broly out like freshly rolled pastry. thats just in a physical contest, taking into account powers, Broly has absolutely no hope in hell of surviving a match up like this. this thread was made for the pure and simple reason of owning a DBZ character. I approve M"
LMAO! Although, really, I don't think that that pic is up to scale. In most comics, Galactus, is like, the size of a skyscraper."

he can change his size at will you know...

"

I was not aware of that....

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Galactus wins this one easily. He just wipes his colossal a$$ with Broli, and the DBZU.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By King_Saturn

Boy. This is an unfair battle

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Vrakmul

Galactus traps broly in the largest black hole he knows of and comes home with just enough time to go fishing with his good pal in planet destruction and consumption Unicron.
Post Edited:2007-12-31 15:42:04

Mighty Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#17  Edited By Mighty Magneto

Galactus Broly doesn't stand a chance

MotorSteel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By MotorSteel

Legendary Bio Vishanti says:

"Morphid says:
"Legendary Bio Vishanti says:
Superman isn't that weak...and besides I'm afraid that evrybody'll hate me becuz everybody did way to many threads on Superman a long time ago..."

Notice the small number of posts you have under your name?? You have a reason if you do something stupid because you've been here like, 3 days, tops.

And yes he is.

Broly would own him, though."

WEll Brolly is pretty strong, but Superman has a fair chance at beating him, same for Brolly, don't you think?

White Phantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#19  Edited By White Phantom

Master of the Power Cosmic, Devour of Worlds, the Near-Almighty Character of Marvel? Galactus wins this.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By zee crusher

Methos says:

Lol just beatiful.

Alex Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Alex Prime

galactus

Konstantinus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Konstantinus

Well ok to be fair to marvel...Galactus wipes the floor with supes and as much as i hate to admit broly will also probbaly lose to galactus as well..but if broly is granted immortality by the dragon then broly has a chance of holding his own against galactus no matter his size.

ThanosIsMad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By ThanosIsMad
@Konstantinus said:
" Well ok to be fair to marvel...Galactus wipes the floor with supes and as much as i hate to admit broly will also probbaly lose to galactus as well..but if broly is granted immortality by the dragon then broly has a chance of holding his own against galactus no matter his size. "
Even immortal, Brolly would get his ass handed to him.  Him being immortal just means Galactus couldn't kill him, and that stipulation would only apply in the DBZ U.  In the Marvel U, Galactus talks to his sister, Death, has her revoke the Eternal Dragon's immortality grant, and then Galactus smacks Brolly through three galaxies.
Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Mortein

Galactus easily

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By acewasp23

Jx4gz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Jx4gz
@Konstantinus said:
" Well ok to be fair to marvel...Galactus wipes the floor with supes and as much as i hate to admit broly will also probbaly lose to galactus as well..but if broly is granted immortality by the dragon then broly has a chance of holding his own against galactus no matter his size. "
wow..DBZ fan ignorance at its finest 
mv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By mv

LOL Broly ? What's  he gonna do? Yell at Galactus?
Avatar image for return_2_solace
return_2_solace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By return_2_solace

1 eats worlds
1 eats skittles

take your pick

Avatar image for attack_of_the_doctor
Attack_Of_The_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Jx4gz said:
" @Konstantinus said:
wow..DBZ fan ignorance at its finest  "

lets see how can broly kill galactus...hmmm wipe out allalot of planets and galactus starvs like he did when most of marvel universe earth based heroes kicked his ass

broly>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>most of marvel U 

Broly vs crackhead galactus who was hooked on people..broly wins.  

or go with this Broly gains immortality thing. Galactus kills injures broly and he regenerates up to 23 times more powerful (the max goku has regenerated) and goes after galactus...and repeat until galactus gets his ass kicked

i love it when peole start with the fanboy this and fanboy that...galactus..all powerful god like being was beaten by far weaker than Broly..but yet...it's beyond all possibility that broly could win..lol right

Jx4gz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Jx4gz

DBZ ignorance at its finest 
Its CBR all over again T.T

Attack_Of_The_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Jx4gz said:
"DBZ ignorance at its finest Its CBR all over again T.T "

yup DBZ ignorance because god knows galactus didnt get bitched out by reed ricards...a man whos power is to be stretchy like a condom...like 4 times..and even had to get his ass saved by him at least twice. But nope...broly cant win ever 

Avatar image for return_2_solace
return_2_solace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By return_2_solace

he cant win.

hes not smart.. he relies on pure brute strength. he can't fight... hes like Hulk Hogan that shoots balls from his hands.

Jx4gz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Jx4gz

I'm not going to tell you what to believe and I won't change your views 
I personally find arguing about DBZ pointless anyway. All it does is encourage DBZ fans 

Attack_Of_The_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Jx4gz:
k
Attack_Of_The_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@return_2_solace: 

he doesnt have to fight...he was destroying entire planets for fun before he hit puberty 

you can sit here with the he can never win as longas you want..if that were the case galctus would have eaten earth by now. But no..he has to be a crack head and gets beaten by earths heroes...crackhead galactu ve broly..broly wins. Or he has o be wekaned from not eating and gets his ass kicked by the people of earth. Starving galactus vs broly..broly wins. 

I mean wasnt he just someone bitch recently being all locked up and stuff?
Ownerz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Ownerz
Galactus easy win

his powers are beyond anything Broly can do
Avatar image for ultimatewarrior123
ultimatewarrior123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Jx4gz said:

I don't care, I really like DBZ but Galactus is one of my favourites, he owns Broly that it is not funny at all. Broly's best feats are Galactus' mediocre feats, Galactus full power tears broly apart physically.
Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By buttersdaman000
@Attack_Of_The_Doctor said:
" @Jx4gz said:
" @Konstantinus said:
lets see how can broly kill galactus...hmmm wipe out allalot of planets and galactus starvs like he did when most of marvel universe earth based heroes kicked his ass broly>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>most of marvel U  Broly vs crackhead galactus who was hooked on people..broly wins.   or go with this Broly gains immortality thing. Galactus kills injures broly and he regenerates up to 23 times more powerful (the max goku has regenerated) and goes after galactus...and repeat until galactus gets his ass kicked  i love it when peole start with the fanboy this and fanboy that...galactus..all powerful god like being was beaten by far weaker than Broly..but yet...it's beyond all possibility that broly could win..lol right  "
wow.......................
CAPiTA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By CAPiTA

broly wins by powering up for about 50 episodes and boring galactus to death.

seriously, dbz sucks. go home fanboys. galactus stomps the whole dbz universe hungry or not.

ultimatewarrior123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@CAPiTA said:
"broly wins by powering up for about 50 episodes and boring galactus to death.  seriously, dbz sucks. go home fanboys. galactus stomps the whole dbz universe hungry or not. "

Listen, you may not like the show, but don't lie. It takes seconds and sometimes an instant to power up. Broly is not just transforming, he has used that form alot. Galactus owns Broly yes.
acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By acewasp23
"@Jx4gz said:
yup DBZ ignorance because god knows galactus didnt get bitched out by reed ricards...a man whos power is to be stretchy like a condom...like 4 times..and even had to get his ass saved by him at least twice. But nope...broly cant win ever   "
Man you need to calm down its a battle thread..  
as for the battle.. i don't see a mindless broly using the dragonballs to wish for imortalilty... its not going to happen, he didnt show any concern or knowledge of the dragon balls in any of the movies he was in..  
second, why does Galactus have to fight broly... Galactus is a force of nature. the Silver Surfer has less than a fraction of what Galactus has for power.. and even he is able to open Black holes, wormholes, and so on..  
i haven't seen Broly break free from another dimension yet so trapping him is a good possibility..  
that aside, as a cosmic entity Galactus has to some degree Mind control.. and taking over Broly's simple mind and making him a herald would be another possibility..  
as for the energy attacks that Broly uses (Ki or life energy).. Galactus could see that as a good source to feed on (alot like Hyperstorm) ..
ultimatewarrior123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@acewasp23 said:
"@Attack_Of_The_Doctor said:
"@Jx4gz said:
yup DBZ ignorance because god knows galactus didnt get bitched out by reed ricards...a man whos power is to be stretchy like a condom...like 4 times..and even had to get his ass saved by him at least twice. But nope...broly cant win ever   "
Man you need to calm down its a battle thread..  as for the battle.. i don't see a mindless broly using the dragonballs to wish for imortalilty... its not going to happen, he didnt show any concern or knowledge of the dragon balls in any of the movies he was in..  second, why does Galactus have to fight broly... Galactus is a force of nature. the Silver Surfer has less than a fraction of what Galactus has for power.. and even he is able to open Black holes, wormholes, and so on..  i haven't seen Broly break free from another dimension yet so trapping him is a good possibility..  that aside, as a cosmic entity Galactus has to some degree Mind control.. and taking over Broly's simple mind and making him a herald would be another possibility..  as for the energy attacks that Broly uses (Ki or life energy).. Galactus could see that as a good source to feed on (alot like Hyperstorm) .. "

It is unknown whether Galactus could absorb Ki without his ship, Broly is alot like Hulk and so I don't think mind-control would do much, however, Galactus would destroy broly with some effort by blasting him away. 
Broly could break out, just like super-buu, so trapping is a no. Galactus wins due to raw power, it would take Broly alot of powering up just to challenge Galactus in my view.
ThanosIsMad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By ThanosIsMad
" @Jx4gz said:
" @Konstantinus said:
lets see how can broly kill galactus...hmmm wipe out allalot of planets and galactus starvs like he did when most of marvel universe earth based heroes kicked his ass broly>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>most of marvel U  Broly vs crackhead galactus who was hooked on people..broly wins.   or go with this Broly gains immortality thing. Galactus kills injures broly and he regenerates up to 23 times more powerful (the max goku has regenerated) and goes after galactus...and repeat until galactus gets his ass kicked  i love it when peole start with the fanboy this and fanboy that...galactus..all powerful god like being was beaten by far weaker than Broly..but yet...it's beyond all possibility that broly could win..lol right  "

Galactus in a weakened state was able to easily destroy three galaxies at once.  Brolly is toast.  Besides, the time it would take for him to destroy every planet within Galactus' reach, he'd be dead, not to mention a billion other people would've killed him off well before then.

No one has beaten Galactus in a straight fight.  No one.  Why?  Because he'll vaporize them.
ultimatewarrior123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ThanosIsMad said:
" @Attack_Of_The_Doctor said:
" @Jx4gz said:
" @Konstantinus said:

Galactus in a weakened state was able to easily destroy three galaxies at once.  Brolly is toast.  Besides, the time it would take for him to destroy every planet within Galactus' reach, he'd be dead, not to mention a billion other people would've killed him off well before then.

No one has beaten Galactus in a straight fight.  No one.  Why?  Because he'll vaporize them.
"

Dude it is obvious that Galactus wins but broly was also weakened, and controlled, he was not even his strongest ssj, and he easily destroyed a galaxy. Just saying. Galactus is obviously more powerful but broly has the most potential. If Broly was immortal. Galactus would wipe the floor with Broly, and then eventually Broly would be considered a growing threat, and then he might trap Broly like Abraxas.
acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By acewasp23

don't know.. he didn't need his ship to absorb Hyperstorm..  
and Ki is Life energy.. and the energy that Galactus gets from planets is life energy.. it should be the same..  
the surfer was going to Bring galactus to feed on the Oldpower in the Skaar comics.. and that's another completely different form of energy..  
that aside.. simple energy absorption should do to drain Broly..   
Trapping him is an option because he hasn't shown the ability to break free from another dimension... if it was in the Movie some where it would be allowed.. but because he hasn't shown the ability to do it then its not going to happen in the battle thread.. its alot like saying he is going to use the Dragonballs to gain immortality..  i believe it is in the battle thread rules.. that if they use it in a comic(or specified form of media) then they can use it in this battle..  
it would be like saying, Connor Kent can Punch through reality because Superboy prime and earth 2 superman did..
taking over his mind.. one of the reason the Hulk has (to some degree) resistance to Mind control is because of his fractured Personalities.. he has more than one.. but in the past Onslaught and Cable have both entered his mind, and controlled his actions.. hell even jean grey was able to shut down the banner part of the Hulk in the onslaught arc...  
Attack_Of_The_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@CAPiTA said:
"broly wins by powering up for about 50 episodes and boring galactus to death.  seriously, dbz sucks. go home fanboys. galactus stomps the whole dbz universe hungry or not. "

the only power up like that in the anime because the snime were being produced faster than the source mana. They power up instantly..broly would smash almost every earth based hero in DC and Marvel..all he has to do is point and shoot...bye bye earth. I love how people here all all fanboy this and fanboy that when they have to have literally thousnds of heroes to stop one being (not just galctus) to stop an earth threat..and the persontrying to destroy the earth always uses a machine...gacltus imperiex anti monitor...when all the owerful people in dbz can point their hand and a planet is gone. Suerbbu lifted hs hand and killed every living human on the planet. 

galctus gets owned by mr fantastic while hungry ..but not by broly...yeah we're the fanboys.
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By buttersdaman000
" @CAPiTA said:
the only power up like that in the anime because the snime were being produced faster than the source mana. They power up instantly..broly would smash almost every earth based hero in DC and Marvel..all he has to do is point and shoot...bye bye earth. I love how people here all all fanboy this and fanboy that when they have to have literally thousnds of heroes to stop one being (not just galctus) to stop an earth threat..and the persontrying to destroy the earth always uses a machine...gacltus imperiex anti monitor...when all the owerful people in dbz can point their hand and a planet is gone. Suerbbu lifted hs hand and killed every living human on the planet.  galctus gets owned by mr fantastic while hungry ..but not by broly...yeah we're the fanboys. "
do you know who galactus is?
Attack_Of_The_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buttersdaman000 said:
" @CAPiTA said:
the only power up like that in the anime because the snime were being produced faster than the source mana. They power up instantly..broly would smash almost every earth based hero in DC and Marvel..all he has to do is point and shoot...bye bye earth. I love how people here all all fanboy this and fanboy that when they have to have literally thousnds of heroes to stop one being (not just galctus) to stop an earth threat..and the persontrying to destroy the earth always uses a machine...gacltus imperiex anti monitor...when all the owerful people in dbz can point their hand and a planet is gone. Suerbbu lifted hs hand and killed every living human on the planet.  galctus gets owned by mr fantastic while hungry ..but not by broly...yeah we're the fanboys. "
do you know who galactus is? "

sir please stop replying to me..i'm not even going to wast my time with you anymore..you're a fanboy...go away
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By buttersdaman000
" @buttersdaman000 said:
" @CAPiTA said:
do you know who galactus is? "
sir please stop replying to me..i'm not even going to wast my time with you anymore..you're a fanboy...go away "
i asked you a question. do you know who galactus is?
ryanwh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By ryanwh

For brevity's sake, let's make an equation. 
Galactus> the strongest being in the Dragonball universe 
therefore 
Galactus> everything in the Dragonball universe 
therefore 
anything that is greater than Galactus >everything in the Dragonball universe. 

This might save a few threads.