Galactus vs Asgard

• 131 results
Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

RKT, Bor, Cul and Gaea have not many feats and mostly have subjective statements. Galactus has handled Odin on his own without much of an issue. I don't see these numbers making up for such a power gap. All of asgard failed to affect arishem(who is galactus level) at one point. He's manhandled celestials who are all superior to odin.

Avatar image for deactivated-5da8e253e9df8
deactivated-5da8e253e9df8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

afueikawa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@afueikawa said:

Odin ended the fight with a headbutt which cause him to go back to sleep and Galactus to flee. Now would that be a draw or what.

Prep however is what should allow Asgard victory, thats assuming Galactus doesnt get to use his world ship as a weapon , or perhaps the Ultimate Nullifier, which while he can summon isnt with him atm.

Exactly why Asgard have this.

BEYONDERGOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Asgard would solo here :)

AdamAnouer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By AdamAnouer

Well I'd assume that if there was like a Galactic Planet Menu that Asgard would be the most expensive item on the menu as a sort of extremely rare delicacy. And to be honest I don't see Galactus having the patience to launch a campaign for such a delicious meal, I think he likes his planets vulnerable and poorly defended.

Asgard wins.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arishem is far beyond Galactus @highaccuser:

Based on what? His one good feat is galactus level.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Celestials were meant to represent the next level of cosmic heirarchy in marvel above both Galactus and Odin.And Odin did far better against Galactus than the Celestials. And Galactus didn't do much better against the Celestials either.@highaccuser:

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Galactus

Nocturnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team galactus

legacy6364

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By legacy6364

Galactus curve stomps. Deal with it.

galactus1967

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omgomgwtfwtf: Oh come on ,give me a brake.The only reason Galactus had any trouble with Odin is that it`s a Thor book.And the fact Odin admitted Galactus was more powerful than him is very suprising though quite obvious as there are probably 1,000,000`s of sky fathers in the universe.And only one 3rd force in the universe.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omgomgwtfwtf said:

@BigCimmerian:

Your OP says he fed on one planet, he's not gonna be fully fed on one planet. Also most of his heralds are useless besides Silver Surfer, the rest of them are gonna be fodder. Galactus by himself has trouble with Odin, you have Rune King Thor (who is stronger than Odin) and Cul (Who is stronger than Odin), plus the Destroyer Armor. Also its hard to determine the power level of a fully fed Galactus, as he is never full.

Agreed, The energy of one planet wont be too much for Odin to handle.

Maybe if Galactus ate 5 planets first.

galactus1967

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeanroygrant: i admit this is a close fight,but if Galactus had fed on four planets before hand,he could take this by himself.i know you said G has no prep and the asgardians have 3 days*hardly sounds fair,considering locki`es abilities.he is a great planner!however if Morg still has waters of life power that puts him on Thanos level to me.Than yes they still have a good chance to overcome the asgardians,though it would be a hell of a fight.And yes Big-G can beat a whole race of gods,he beat the prohemial gods in the begging of time.I think they would take any race of gods on Earth.

galactus1967

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jagernutt: Juggs,that was one writers opinion back in the late 70`s,Odin also claimed he stopped BigG from eating Asgard in issue 227.In a narrative box by the way.and it was never brought up again,the writer must have been drinking all night when he wrote it.But good argument my friend.

Avatar image for xbleeding_edgex
XBleeding_EdgeX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Celestials were meant to represent the next level of cosmic heirarchy in marvel above both Galactus and Odin.And Odin did far better against Galactus than the Celestials. And Galactus didn't do much better against the Celestials either.@highaccuser:

Yeah, Galactus killing a celestial causing the others to combine into a mega celestial is totally nothing.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Galactus

Avatar image for super_trunks555
Super_Trunks555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hasn't Galactus slapped Odin into the Odin Sleep?

itheone123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@throughmyeyez: didn't Odin go into the Odinsleep when he "hurt" Galactus?

@Killemall correct me if i'm wrong. Didn't Galactus beat Odin without effort in Mighty Thor 4 or 5?

Your argument is invalid, even Aunt May can beat Galactus.

Royal_prince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bigcimmerian: dude u gave them Rune king Thor ...I hope u know the ans ...

srry fr late reply I was up in the line for popcorn

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Asgard, 1 sky father had shown to be able to do serious harm to Big G, 2 plus a abstract should be more than enough to put him down.

Spambot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By Spambot

The problem in this fight for Galactus is a godblast from RKT is going to be likely even more powerful than the one OKT did that wrecked him kinda bad(if it even was a godblast that he used that made him vomit the energies of a thousands worlds). Odin, Bor and RKT I think could take down a one planet fed Galactus or at least force him to leave while the rest could take down his heralds or keep them busy. Bor hits like a truck and also has very high durability. RKT has god knows what spells he could use to give Galactus trouble also while Odin is tping him or handing out energy blasts that could incinerate planets left and right. Galactus would wear down before he finished all three off imo.

lemonsauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RKT murders Galactus

Spite

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

houseshm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Galactus stomps

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Spambot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@houseshm: That scan doesn't really prove much of anything.

houseshm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By houseshm

@spambot: All of asgard is scared of him even with odin in the destroyer armor

Galactus wipes the flesh off their bodies easily

Galactus destroyed celestials like toothpicks

three skyfathers including odin could not even harm one celestial

galactus stomps

matthew1061

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How powerful is Galactus after eating only one planet? Depends on the planet. It must have been an energy rich planet because the write up says he's at full power.

I don't know if it makes any difference but Galactus used the Destroyer as a herald for a time and is very familiar with its strengths and weaknesses.

Has anybody got a scan of Galactus vs Zeus?

Spambot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@houseshm said:

@spambot: All of asgard is scared of him even with odin in the destroyer armor

Galactus wipes the flesh off their bodies easily

Galactus destroyed celestials like toothpicks

three skyfathers including odin could not even harm one celestial

galactus stomps

*sigh* Galactus after eating 1 planet has never destroyed any Celestials that I know of. Bringing up Celestials is completely irrelevant to this battle anyhow. OKT by himself was able to fight Galactus in a very long and drawn out battle and even then Galactus with his strongest attack didn't kill OKT but simply knocked him a light year or so away. I don't think you have any idea what you are debating here.

houseshm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By houseshm

@spambot: smh, you have no idea what you are debating

Old king thor was manhandled by galactus, he doesnt need his strongest attack lol

No Caption Provided

Galactus after being revived by franklin killed celestials like butter he didnt even need to feed

No Caption Provided

Odin, zeus, and vishnu could not even tickle one

No Caption Provided

Galactus has fought beings like the in betweener, asgard doesnt stand a chance

No Caption Provided

Spambot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By Spambot

@houseshm: a. OKT was hardly getting manhandled by Galactus. He got in numerous heavy shots on him and the fight went on for pages and pages with OKT absorbing Galactus' blows numerous times and even breaking his fingers when Galactus tried to smash him between his hands.

b. When he awoke from getting one shotted he still had the energies of 4 worlds within him. The Galactus in this hypothetical battle has fed on only one world.

c. Odin in the destroyer armor completely severed the arm off of a Celestial and classic Thor has been shown to be capable of blasting their armor with a godblast.

Galactus may be capable of getting the win here but in no way, shape or form would it be a stomp.