• 108 results
#1 Posted by BigCimmerian (8007 posts) - - Show Bio

- This is Galactus after consuming some planet, he has by his side Firelord, Silver Surfer, Nova, Stardust, Terrax and Morg

- Asgard has all of Asgardians along with Odin, Rune King Thor, Bor and full powered Serpent with his Worthy

- Odin has just finished with Odinsleep and he has Destroyer armor, no prep for Galactus' team, Asgardians have 3 days prep, who wins and why?

#2 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7010 posts) - - Show Bio

Kind of one sided in Asgard's favor imo.

#3 Posted by Park (2974 posts) - - Show Bio

@OmgOmgWtfWtf said:

#4 Posted by BigCimmerian (8007 posts) - - Show Bio

@OmgOmgWtfWtf said:

@Park said:

@OmgOmgWtfWtf said:

But this is fully fed Galactus with 6 heralds.

#5 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7010 posts) - - Show Bio

@BigCimmerian:

Your OP says he fed on one planet, he's not gonna be fully fed on one planet. Also most of his heralds are useless besides Silver Surfer, the rest of them are gonna be fodder. Galactus by himself has trouble with Odin, you have Rune King Thor (who is stronger than Odin) and Cul (Who is stronger than Odin), plus the Destroyer Armor. Also its hard to determine the power level of a fully fed Galactus, as he is never full.

#6 Posted by Park (2974 posts) - - Show Bio

@BigCimmerian: But this is a full powered Odin, Rune King Thor who is stronger than Odin, Bor and the Serpent and eight Thor level fighters. Plus Loki, Baldur, Tyr, Enchantress, the Executioner, Hela, Garm and Hel Wolf, Sif and the Warriors 3. Plus three days of prep. So we're talking space armor stuff here and the OdinSword which can cleave the world tree in two. And Loki with prep tends to be Loki recruiting a bunch of allies and expanding his magical arsenal.

Now Thor has been shown to be able to hurt Galactus, and take on heralds. Odin has been show to stun Galactus.

So 8 Worthy against 6 heralds. I give that one to the Worthy.

Bor, Destroyer Odin, Rune King Thor, Serpent, Loki, Baldur, Tyr, Enchantress, the Executioner, Hela and the whole of Asgard with prep against Galactus. While a lot of those are fodder 4 are capable of stunning/hurting Galactus and along with the fodder I believe that if they couldn't kill Galactus then they could hold him off until the remaining worthy come and they overwhelm him.

#7 Posted by Hyper_God (933 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus wins .

#8 Posted by BigCimmerian (8007 posts) - - Show Bio

@Park said:

@BigCimmerian: But this is a full powered Odin, Rune King Thor who is stronger than Odin, Bor and the Serpent and eight Thor level fighters. Plus Loki, Baldur, Tyr, Enchantress, the Executioner, Hela, Garm and Hel Wolf, Sif and the Warriors 3. Plus three days of prep. So we're talking space armor stuff here and the OdinSword which can cleave the world tree in two. And Loki with prep tends to be Loki recruiting a bunch of allies and expanding his magical arsenal.

Now Thor has been shown to be able to hurt Galactus, and take on heralds. Odin has been show to stun Galactus.

So 8 Worthy against 6 heralds. I give that one to the Worthy.

Bor, Destroyer Odin, Rune King Thor, Serpent, Loki, Baldur, Tyr, Enchantress, the Executioner, Hela and the whole of Asgard with prep against Galactus. While a lot of those are fodder 4 are capable of stunning/hurting Galactus and along with the fodder I believe that if they couldn't kill Galactus then they could hold him off until the remaining worthy come and they overwhelm him.

Comparing Odin with Galactus is little difficult because in one instance Odin can hold his own against Galactus and even stun him, and in other instance Galactus said when he fought against Zeus that he can one shot skyfathers.

#9 Posted by Bo88gdan (4393 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus wins

#10 Posted by Park (2974 posts) - - Show Bio

@BigCimmerian: It was an Odin who prepared for their encounter by forging armors. Also this is Galactus against 4 skyfathers with prep. Not to mention Galactus has blasted Hulk and Thor who've both survived.

#11 Posted by Mattersuit (4270 posts) - - Show Bio

Going to say Asgard.

#12 Posted by Immortal777 (7220 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm still going with Galactus

RKT, Bor and Serpent don't have the actual feats needed to say they stand a chance against someone like Galactus.

#13 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

@Immortal777 said:

RKT, Bor and Serpent don't have the actual feats needed to say they stand a chance against someone like Galactus.

I gotta agree with you

#14 Posted by Simon_the_digger (2888 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus

#15 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus is not defeating them.

The team has-

With prep they got this for sure !

1. Rune King Thor
  2. Gaea The Mother Godess ( Now Queen of Asgard. )
  3. Bor
  4. Odin in Destroyer Armour & Odin Sword
  5. The Serpent ( Cul )
  6. Loki
  7. Hela
  8. Enchantress
  9. Skadi
  10. Nul Breaker Of Worlds
  11. Kuurth Breaker Of Stone
  12. Angrir Breaker of Souls
  13. Mokk, Breaker of Faith
  14. Nerkkod Breaker of Oceans
  15. Greithoth Breaker of Wills
  16. Skirn Breaker of Men Skeeter
#16 Edited by throughmyeyez (501 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jayfournines said:

@Immortal777 said:

I gotta agree with you

Sure they do. Odin, and Regular Thor are able to stun and hurt galactus. RKT is vastly beyond both of them. Thor with Odin Force is a Sky Father, Odins Level, who is a Galaxy Buster, and RKT is beyond that. Please, be logical.

#17 Edited by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

@throughmyeyez: didn't Odin go into the Odinsleep when he "hurt" Galactus?

correct me if i'm wrong. Didn't Galactus beat Odin without effort in Mighty Thor 4 or 5?

#18 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@OmgOmgWtfWtf said:

@BigCimmerian:

Your OP says he fed on one planet, he's not gonna be fully fed on one planet. Also most of his heralds are useless besides Silver Surfer, the rest of them are gonna be fodder. Galactus by himself has trouble with Odin, you have Rune King Thor (who is stronger than Odin) and Cul (Who is stronger than Odin), plus the Destroyer Armor. Also its hard to determine the power level of a fully fed Galactus, as he is never full.

Cul is not stronger than Odin, where did you get that from ?

#19 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7010 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant:

He may not be stronger, but he should be at least equal to him. Also he gains more power from the fear of others, hence why Odin had to slay all his followers, nearly every human on earth, rename it Midgard, and make everyone forget Cul ever existed.

#20 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

...couldn't Galactus feed from Asgard like he did from Mephisto's realm?

#21 Edited by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@OmgOmgWtfWtf said:

@jeanroygrant:

He may not be stronger, but he should be at least equal to him. Also he gains more power from the fear of others, hence why Odin had to slay all his followers, nearly every human on earth, rename it Midgard, and make everyone forget Cul ever existed.

Not even equal to him lol.

@Jayfournines said:

...couldn't Galactus feed from Asgard like he did from Mephisto's realm?

Yeah,

#22 Posted by blur99 (373 posts) - - Show Bio

Surtur can take Asgard alone. Galactus is at any level is way greater than this red giant.

Galactus wins.

#23 Posted by whydama (1093 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus loses. He might just leave Asgard alone like he did to that one world where there was too much magic and Galactus decided that it wasnt worth the fight.

Odin will stun Galactus, then Bor, OF Thor, Cul and Gaia will swoop in for more damage and Galactus will run. Heralds will be busy with Worthy and BRB

#24 Posted by GodDamnIronMan (1553 posts) - - Show Bio

@blur99 said:

Surtur can take Asgard alone. Galactus is at any level is way greater than this red giant.

Galactus wins.

No he can't take down Asgard alone. It's becuz it 's inhibiting Odin's power and it fought against Thor...not RKT. RKT is way way powerful than regular Thor...and with those 8 Worthies ...I would think it's a Stalemate.

#25 Posted by Killemall (18458 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jayfournines said:

correct me if i'm wrong. Didn't Galactus beat Odin without effort in Mighty Thor 4 or 5?

Yes quite comfortably at that, Odin headbutted Galactus and got knocked out, Galactus got back up and healed his helmet.

A moderately powerful Galactus during Annihilation with by an angry blast destroyed 3 solar system, one such blast and Asgard would be reduced all but Odin and RKT, thats about it. Dont think either has anything on galactus anyways.

#26 Posted by throughmyeyez (501 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@Jayfournines said:

Yes quite comfortably at that, Odin headbutted Galactus and got knocked out, Galactus got back up and healed his helmet.

A moderately powerful Galactus during Annihilation with by an angry blast destroyed 3 solar system, one such blast and Asgard would be reduced all but Odin and RKT, thats about it. Dont think either has anything on galactus anyways.

That's about the time Odin summoned the Destroyer, who had the hammer; than Galactus decided it wasn't worth the fight and began running. Now imagine, Rune King Thor. Asgard takes this.

#27 Posted by ShootingNova (16089 posts) - - Show Bio

@OmgOmgWtfWtf said:

Galactus by himself has trouble with Odin

When he was hungry.

If Gaea is included (not sure if they can call her with prep), team 1 wins. If not, Team 2 should win.

#28 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3578 posts) - - Show Bio

It would end up like this.

Power Cosmic Dr. Doom vs Asgard.

this is guy that thanos must always never let his guard down, thus said in IW too. and when he siphoned the power of galactus, he utilizes it better than galactus.

has a better fight against odin than thanos did

#29 Posted by throughmyeyez (501 posts) - - Show Bio

That picture of DR DOOM in Galactus's hand gives me the chuckles, almost cute, haha.

#30 Posted by THORSON (2344 posts) - - Show Bio

isn't it obvious. Asgard takes this.

#31 Posted by Killemall (18458 posts) - - Show Bio

@throughmyeyez said:

That's about the time Odin summoned the Destroyer, who had the hammer; than Galactus decided it wasn't worth the fight and began running. Now imagine, Rune King Thor. Asgard takes this.

Gross mis-interpration of what actually happened. It was Asgardian's who though Galactus was scared, Galactus flies high, looks for the "galactus seed" which is what he came for, cant find it and then leaves rather than being scared of Odin. Give me about an hour to reach home and i can post scans confirming this from The Mighty Thor 05-06.

#32 Posted by BigCimmerian (8007 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

@OmgOmgWtfWtf said:

@BigCimmerian:

Why was Odin afraid of him then? I can't remember for sure, but I think Mephisto said once that Cul is strong enough to tear Odin apart, I will try to find the scan.

#33 Posted by throughmyeyez (501 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus could not beat Asgard, with Rune King Thor and Odin together. Are you insane? Also, didn't recall that part of the novel. Doesn't change the fact that Galactus was seemingly knocked out for a brief second, his ass went sailing. How could Rune King Thor not crush him? Easily being over twice as powerful as Odin would allow him to inflict some serious damage, regardless of how many planets he's eaten. I do not believe his body is infinitely durable, if it was, Regular Thor wouldn't of hurt him. A feat if I may add, Galactus said hurt his body, not his power. So would that in mind, RKT/Odin take this.

#34 Posted by throughmyeyez (501 posts) - - Show Bio
#35 Posted by Killemall (18458 posts) - - Show Bio

@throughmyeyez said:

Ok as promised here are the scans.

first we see Loki stealing the galactus seed (The Mighty Thor 05)

Then , after having beaten Odin and Galactus about to destroy Asgard, Surfer tell him the seed isnt here.

Then Galactus flies into space, the Asgardians however interpret it as Galactus being scared of the Destroyer Armor (which Odin activated last issue).

This is directly contradicted by what Galactus does next.

First he flies high and tries to sense the seed, and not run away.

And, after sensing the seed is not there he actually comes back down to talk to Odin.

#36 Edited by Hyper_God (933 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall: Thumbsup .

I mean that loss which Odin suffered against Galactus has to be the skyfather's most humiliating showing . The guy went all-out and Galactus just stood there and Odin ended up KOing himself . Galactus was pretty much a wall in that arc with people crashing into him like suicide bombers and hurting themselves more than they did the World-Eater .

I personally never understood why thorbags have to take scenes out of context and twist it to make anything Asgard-related look good .

#37 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

Yup, I gotta go with my original assessment. Galactus and his heralds take it.

#38 Posted by zackattack529 (1404 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus runs away like a coward. There is no way he takes this fight. when Odin himself can put up a good fight.

#39 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (11593 posts) - - Show Bio

@throughmyeyez said:

@Killemall said:

@Jayfournines said:

That fight was P.I.S. Galactus should have won that fight easily.

#40 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2796 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus is above sky father level..with his heralds they easily take this,,prep or not,Asgard is not winning..team galactus FTW

#41 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

@GrandSymbiote94 said:

@throughmyeyez said:

@Killemall said:

@Jayfournines said:

That fight was P.I.S. Galactus should have won that fight easily.

It's already been debunked. Galactus didn't run or got scared or anything; he just went off looking for something. Some scans posted previously clarify the situation

#42 Posted by SHAZAM117 (2797 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus > Odin, Thor/RKT, Serpent and the Worthy...This is just Asgard he's going up against not the other Realms that would include Hela, Surtur etc...If full powered/fed Galactus WANTS Asgard he could take imo

#43 Edited by throughmyeyez (501 posts) - - Show Bio

I do not believe there is a significant different from Galactus versus Rune King Thor, terms of power. He is as far above the Sky Father Level, perhaps even beyond Elder God Level, which are said to rival even the strongest cosmic entities, cough, Galactus. Regardless, keep the Galactus wank, RKT has better feats anyways.

#44 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall: Even with Gaea ?

@BigCimmerian said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@OmgOmgWtfWtf said:

@BigCimmerian:

Why was Odin afraid of him then? I can't remember for sure, but I think Mephisto said once that Cul is strong enough to tear Odin apart, I will try to find the scan.

Never was stated, but okay.

#45 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

@throughmyeyez said:

I do not believe there is a significant different from Galactus versus Rune King Thor, terms of power. He is as far above the Sky Father Level, perhaps even beyond Elder God Level, which are said to rival even the strongest cosmic entities, cough, Galactus. Regardless, keep the Galactus wank, RKT has better feats anyways.

the thing is that there's not enough showings of RKT and rivaling the strongest cosmic entities is just hyperbole.

#46 Posted by logy5000 (5709 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus.

#47 Edited by ShenLong (268 posts) - - Show Bio

@bigcimmerian: Rune King Thor destroys. Odin with all the power of Asgard as All-Father decimates.

Odin might have taken serious damage, but using his more or less standard power, he turned Galactus away when he was trying to get the Galactus seed. As All-Father, he commands all the Aether. If he were to go all out, he would destroy all abstracts on a finger snap, even Beyonder. Think about the unimaginable power of Surtur alone. His sword can cause the end of everything. Just his sword.

Also, on your other comment, Morg is much more powerful than Silver Surfer.

#48 Posted by ShenLong (268 posts) - - Show Bio

@jayfournines: Heck no, Odin wasn't at full power and Big G REALLY wanted that Galactus seed, but with one headbutt, granted Odin seemed to have taken much more damage, Odin ended the fight, same way Super Saiyan God Goku ended the fight with Beerus in Battle of Gods. Full Power Odin/All Asgard takes out Galactus, even Ilver Surfer, now much wiser than decades ago, claimed while speaking to Galactus that even Galactus cannot defeat an entire race of gods.... While Thor battled with Glory, the personification of an entire pantheon of gods.... Not just a god of gods, their entire pantheon's personification.

#49 Edited by DothThouEvenLift (209 posts) - - Show Bio

Haaahahahah Galactus which only ate one planet? Give him some extra planets to eat.. Or he gets whooped

#50 Posted by goobot (516 posts) - - Show Bio

Asgard stomps.