galactus vs apocalypse

• 64 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By vegeta

vs

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Apparition

youre kidding right?

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By warlock360

King of Kings says:

"Cause its a curb stump."

well actually apocalypse can literally make himself any size he wants to so its.. KINDOF equal but thats all power cosmic for the win!

vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By vegeta

Apparition says:

"youre kidding right?"

why

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Apparition

Warlock360 says:

"King of Kings says:
well actually apocalypse can literally make himself any size he wants to so its.. KINDOF equal but thats all power cosmic for the win!"

equal in height maybe but not in power...

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#6  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Cause its a curb stump.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Apparition

vegeta says:

"King of Kings says:
how apocalypse is immortal he can make hiself as big as galactus it took the brotherhood and x-men and whole lot of others to beat him"

apocalypse couldnt even beat silver surfer, who has only a miniscule fraction of galactus' power

vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By vegeta

King of Kings says:

how apocalypse is immortal he can make hiself as big as galactus it took the brotherhood and x-men and whole lot of others to beat him

vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By vegeta

Apparition says:

"vegeta says:
"King of Kings says:
how apocalypse is immortal he can make hiself as big as galactus it took the brotherhood and x-men and whole lot of others to beat him"
apocalypse couldnt even beat silver surfer, who has only a miniscule fraction of galactus' power"

ive got so many surfer comics and ive seen surfer get hurt by lesser power so i aint trying to here that it cant happen

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Apparition

vegeta says:

"Apparition says:
"vegeta says:
"King of Kings says:
apocalypse couldnt even beat silver surfer, who has only a miniscule fraction of galactus' power"
ive got so many surfer comics and ive seen surfer get hurt by lesser power so i aint trying to here that it cant happen"

galactus destroys whole planets and apocalypse cant even conquer earth. the only thing that has stopped galactus from eating earth in the past isnt that he couldnt defeat all the super powered people on the planet, but that he gets talked out of it.

Donnieman v5.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#11  Edited By Donnieman v5.1

This thread is laughable

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Apparition

its just cause veggie doesnt know that much about galactus

vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By vegeta

Apparition says:

"its just cause veggie doesnt know that much about galactus"

veggi? listen i know about galactus but i think apocalypse does not get enough credit he also took all the superpowered to beat him too

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Apparition

vegeta says:

"Apparition says:
veggi? listen i know about galactus but i think apocalypse does not get enough credit he also took all the superpowered to beat him too"

lol he's very powerful but not nearly powerful enough to fight galactus. only the one above all, the living tribunal are really above him. he's a cosmic entity, not just some mutant like apocalypse.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#15  Edited By Sparda

vegeta says:

"Apparition says:
veggi? listen i know about galactus but i think apocalypse does not get enough credit he also took all the superpowered to beat him too"

Galactus at very, very low amount of his maximum power fought and beat off the Avengers, Spider-Man, the Fantastic Four, etc., etc.

At anything above 10% power Galactus vapourizes Apoc.

vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By vegeta

Sparda says:

"vegeta says:
"Apparition says:
Galactus at very, very low amount of his maximum power fought and beat off the Avengers, Spider-Man, the Fantastic Four, etc., etc. At anything above 10% power Galactus vapourizes Apoc."

ok

Avatar image for legendary_bio_vishanti
Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HAHAHAHAHAHA this is a joke. Galact kills apocalypse, revives him then oes it again!

Vulcanmax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Vulcanmax

Apocalypse should be able to best Galactus.

I agree with Vegeta that Apocalypse has been underestimated. while it is true that Galactus is currently considerably stronger than Apocalypse. The latter shouldn't be discounted for her posses a plethora of superpowers including but not withstanding superhuman stamina as in he can virtually exert himself at peak levels indefinitely. he has total control over bio-molecular alteration meaning that an matter manipulator such as Galactus who needs to convert matter so he can absorb it i.e. he can't use this on Apocalypse so your planet destroyer theory goes out of the window.

As for earth heroes taking on Apocalypse and winning is usually because of treachery amongst Apocalypse's own ranks which coincidently is among the same reasons that Galactus has never gotten earth.

Add to this he can virtually give himself any superpower he chooses to and can transform his arms and fist into various melee weapons. He can generate energy for a number of feats including but not limited to energy absorption, making nearly impenetrable force-fields, projecting massive energy blasts of destructive force.

then there is the telepathy and telekinesis superhuman speed, teleportation just of the top of my head.

Further Apocalypse has been enhanced by Celestials.

Galact kills apocalypse revives him then does it again? I think not!

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Vrakmul

Vulcanmax says:

"Apocalypse should be able to best Galactus.I agree with Vegeta that Apocalypse has been underestimated. while it is true that Galactus is currently considerably stronger than Apocalypse. The latter shouldn't be discounted for her posses a plethora of superpowers including but not withstanding superhuman stamina as in he can virtually exert himself at peak levels indefinitely. he has total control over bio-molecular alteration meaning that an matter manipulator such as Galactus who needs to convert matter so he can absorb it i.e. he can't use this on Apocalypse so your planet destroyer theory goes out of the window.As for earth heroes taking on Apocalypse and winning is usually because of treachery amongst Apocalypse's own ranks which coincidently is among the same reasons that Galactus has never gotten earth.Add to this he can virtually give himself any superpower he chooses to and can transform his arms and fist into various melee weapons. He can generate energy for a number of feats including but not limited to energy absorption, making nearly impenetrable force-fields, projecting massive energy blasts of destructive force.then there is the telepathy and telekinesis superhuman speed, teleportation just of the top of my head.Further Apocalypse has been enhanced by Celestials.Galact kills apocalypse revives him then does it again? I think not!"

Shut up. Galactus is more powerful than all the celestials put together.

vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By vegeta

Vulcanmax says:

"Apocalypse should be able to best Galactus. I agree with Vegeta that Apocalypse has been underestimated. while it is true that Galactus is currently considerably stronger than Apocalypse. The latter shouldn't be discounted for her posses a plethora of superpowers including but not withstanding superhuman stamina as in he can virtually exert himself at peak levels indefinitely. he has total control over bio-molecular alteration meaning that an matter manipulator such as Galactus who needs to convert matter so he can absorb it i.e. he can't use this on Apocalypse so your planet destroyer theory goes out of the window. As for earth heroes taking on Apocalypse and winning is usually because of treachery amongst Apocalypse's own ranks which coincidently is among the same reasons that Galactus has never gotten earth. Add to this he can virtually give himself any superpower he chooses to and can transform his arms and fist into various melee weapons. He can generate energy for a number of feats including but not limited to energy absorption, making nearly impenetrable force-fields, projecting massive energy blasts of destructive force. then there is the telepathy and telekinesis superhuman speed, teleportation just of the top of my head. Further Apocalypse has been enhanced by Celestials. Galact kills apocalypse revives him then does it again? I think not! "

thank you

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By The_Ghostshell

So what I'm hearing from some people, is that because Apocalypse has been underrated, that means he can beat Galactus? Give me a break. Apoc is a great character, one of my favs, but noway in hell can he take Galactus.

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#22  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

I was going to joke around and say that Apocalypse would win but then I saw that crap a couple posts up and decided I didn't want to be associated with it.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Eternal Chaos

This is the part, where I destroy every idiot who thinks Apoc can win. Galactus has fought Celestials (Alternate reality, I know, get off my back), he has total molecular manipulation so he can destroy Apoc on a subatomic level. Galactus absorbs massive amounts of energy and they barely do anything for him. He's never been defeated unless it was by a being with far more power than him, like when he was attacked by Aegis and Tenebrous (debatable, get off my back, once again). Galactus' attention couldn't even be gained by the most powerful beings on earth. Without even using his power, he blew up Xavier and Magneto with a mental reaction. Galactus wouldn't even bother Apocalypse. He'll win with absolutly no effort.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Vulcanmax says:

"All the celestials put together? let's try this again, Galactus has incredible powers but Apocalypse has in own set and aside from that he is a genius a few times over being able to not only understand far advance technologies but also modified them beyond their current state. I.E. he could get his own ultimate nulifier and be done with Galactus. Let's say Galactus did manage to mortally wound him which is possible. He only has to posses another body and keep on fighting. "

Listen, Galactus will totally annihilate Apoc. Stop making assinine statements and give up.

Vulcanmax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Vulcanmax

All the celestials put together?

let's try this again, Galactus has incredible powers but Apocalypse has in own set and aside from that he is a genius a few times over being able to not only understand far advance technologies but also modified them beyond their current state. I.E. he could get his own ultimate nulifier and be done with Galactus.

Let's say Galactus did manage to mortally wound him which is possible. He only has to posses another body and keep on fighting.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By The_Ghostshell

He's a fanboy EC. Nothing anyone says is going to get threw to him.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Eternal Chaos

I knew I wasn't the only one thinking this.

Vulcanmax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Vulcanmax

Eternal Chaos has brought forth a very good point but while Celestials may have been susceptible to matter manipulation Apocalypse is not, cause his adapts to any such attempts.

That levels Galactus with still an considerable amount of power but and if Silver Surfer could actually use Galactus own device on him what makes one think that Apocalypse couldn't do the same.

Vulcanmax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Vulcanmax

Eternal Chaos has brought forth a very good point but while Celestials may have been susceptible to matter manipulation Apocalypse is not, cause his adapts to any such attempts.

That levels Galactus with still an considerable amount of power but and if Silver Surfer could actually use Galactus own device on him what makes one think that Apocalypse couldn't do the same.

Further Charles and Magnus are hardly comparable to Apocalypse

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Vulcanmax says:

"Eternal Chaos has brought forth a very good point but while Celestials may have been susceptible to matter manipulation Apocalypse is not, cause his adapts to any such attempts. That levels Galactus with still an considerable amount of power but and if Silver Surfer could actually use Galactus own device on him what makes one think that Apocalypse couldn't do the same. Further Charles and Magnus are hardly comparable to Apocalypse "

What part of "Defeated Celestials" don't you get? Galactus didn't use matter manipulation on the Celestials, he just fired pure energy at them, enough to kill them. You have no idea what kind of power that is. The World Eater can absorb Apocalypse if he wants. There's no way he can even do anything to Galactus. What says he's impervious to molecular control? Hell, Galactus can launch Apoc into the sun, or create a black hole and launch him in there.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Vrakmul

Vulcanmax says:

"Eternal Chaos has brought forth a very good point but while Celestials may have been susceptible to matter manipulation Apocalypse is not, cause his adapts to any such attempts.That levels Galactus with still an considerable amount of power but and if Silver Surfer could actually use Galactus own device on him what makes one think that Apocalypse couldn't do the same.Further Charles and Magnus are hardly comparable to Apocalypse "

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Dreadnaught says:

"Vulcanmax says:
"Eternal Chaos has brought forth a very good point but while Celestials may have been susceptible to matter manipulation Apocalypse is not, cause his adapts to any such attempts. That levels Galactus with still an considerable amount of power but and if Silver Surfer could actually use Galactus own device on him what makes one think that Apocalypse couldn't do the same. Further Charles and Magnus are hardly comparable to Apocalypse "
" />http://www.funnyville.com/funny-pictures/kitten.jpg"

No wonder kittens are on the endangered species list.

Vulcanmax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Vulcanmax

I didn't mean to imply that Galactus only used molecular control to defeat the Celestials.

Nor do I disagree with your Galactus being able to both launch Apoc into the sun thou I can't see what real damage that would do but creating the black hole was something I clearly overlooked.

My argument was and still is that Apoc shouldn't be considered a laughable opponent merely because of Galac's power after all the Silver Surfer and the FF have fend of Galac several time with his own devices even going as far as killing him.

and only restored by Franklin (in combination with Valeria) and his Celestial level powers, because of what was released after Galac was gone.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Vulcanmax says:

"I didn't mean to imply that Galactus only used molecular control to defeat the Celestials. Nor do I disagree with your Galactus being able to both launch Apoc into the sun thou I can't see what real damage that would do but creating the black hole was something I clearly overlooked. My argument was and still is that Apoc shouldn't be considered a laughable opponent merely because of Galac's power after all the Silver Surfer and the FF have fend of Galac several time with his own devices even going as far as killing him. and only restored by Franklin (in combination with Valeria) and his Celestial level powers, because of what was released after Galac was gone. "

Apoc is a laughable opponent. Just about everybody in Marvel earth is laughable when comparing them to Galactus. They only fend off big G by talking him out of it, the only weapon capable of harming Galactus is the ultimate nullifier and there's only one. Apoc can't make it, he doesn't have the specs.

Avatar image for alexander_anderson
Alexander Anderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

Sorry, but this is a massacre. Apocalypse is like an insect to Galactus.

Avatar image for legendary_bio_vishanti
Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

G wins.

Vulcanmax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Vulcanmax

So after reading EC's comments I decided to do some follow up on Galac and have come to the conclusion.

He would win!! thou not as easily as some my think. but he would win.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Vulcanmax says:

"So after reading EC's comments I decided to do some follow up on Galac and have come to the conclusion. He would win!! thou not as easily as some my think. but he would win."

He'd win easier than wee all think.

Valkaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Valkaad

Here is what is so ridiculous about this fight, if we are basing it on power and not on writing and Galactus HAS to fight and try and beat Apocalypse then this is a CURBSTOMP!! Galactus could convert everything on earth (including the people) into energy and absorb them with EASE (even deadocalypse).

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Valkaad says:

"Here is what is so ridiculous about this fight, if we are basing it on power and not on writing and Galactus HAS to fight and try and beat Apocalypse then this is a CURBSTOMP!! Galactus could convert everything on earth (including the people) into energy and absorb them with EASE (even deadocalypse)."

Hmm...I'd swear I said something like that in one of my many posts...

Vulcanmax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Vulcanmax

while I agree that Galactus would win eventually. Apoc is not susceptible to molecular manipulation. He adapts to it because of his complete mastery of this form of manipulation. Meaning Galac could not convert him into anything.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Galactus can change his molecular makeup and take that power away from him.

Vulcanmax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Vulcanmax

Doesn't total bio-molecular control mean that he can prevent just that form happening.

I'll give you this much EC you are definitely spirited.
Post Edited:2007-10-27 17:58:12

Malewis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Malewis

Vulcanmax says:

"Doesn't total bio-molecular control mean that he can prevent just that form happening.I'll give you this much EC you are definitely spirited.
Post Edited:2007-10-27 17:58:12"

ya, he's mean. O.P just call it, Galactus wins.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Vulcanmax says:

"Doesn't total bio-molecular control mean that he can prevent just that form happening. I'll give you this much EC you are definitely spirited.

I forgot the name of the mutant, I think her name was Chandra, she can turn the mutant gene off, so if she can do it, Galactus should be able to do with no problem. That being said, he can turn Apoc off. Another possibility is like I said, he just absorbes him.

Vulcanmax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Vulcanmax

Who is mean? EC?

With spirited I was thinking more along the lines of actually forcing me to really look for info before I give an answer.

Besides I have yet to find a mean comment but then again I am a newbie having only discovered this site a few hours ago.

Malewis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Malewis

Eternal Chaos says:

"Vulcanmax says:
"Doesn't total bio-molecular control mean that he can prevent just that form happening. I'll give you this much EC you are definitely spirited.

I forgot the name of the mutant, I think her name was Chandra, she can turn the mutant gene off, so if she can do it, Galactus should be able to do with no problem. That being said, he can turn Apoc off. Another possibility is like I said, he just absorbes him."

I think your Thinking of leech or Cassandra Nova, Prof. X's twin.

Donnieman v5.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Donnieman v5.1

Jesus Christ, Galactus wins

Vulcanmax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Vulcanmax

LOL

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Vulcanmax says:

"Who is mean? EC? With spirited I was thinking more along the lines of actually forcing me to really look for info before I give an answer. Besides I have yet to find a mean comment but then again I am a newbie having only discovered this site a few hours ago."

Don't listen to him, I'm not mean to people. Only idiots. So you can guess where he falls on that list.