#1 Posted by AssertingValor (7019 posts) - - Show Bio

Would galactus beat the Anti- Monitor or what. When Galactus absorbs energy, it eveuntually wears out, but when the anti monitor absorbs energy, he seems to just get more and more powerful with out his energy detierorating.

#2 Posted by LubeMan (1118 posts) - - Show Bio
ebuchanan said:
"Would galactus beat the Anti- Monitor or what. When Galactus absorbs energy, it eveuntually wears out, but when the anti monitor absorbs energy, he seems to just get more and more powerful with out his energy detierorating."

No! Against COIE AM, no chance whatsoever! Sinestro War AM, more than likely, if he was quite fed!
#3 Posted by lordraiden (8459 posts) - - Show Bio
LubeMan said:
"ebuchanan said:
"Would galactus beat the Anti- Monitor or what. When Galactus absorbs energy, it eveuntually wears out, but when the anti monitor absorbs energy, he seems to just get more and more powerful with out his energy detierorating."

No! Against COIE AM, no chance whatsoever! Sinestro War AM, more than likely, if he was quite fed!"

what he said :-)
#4 Posted by AssertingValor (7019 posts) - - Show Bio

I cannot completly understand your logic but it is possible than the Anti Monitor could win easily by absorbing Galactus energy right out of him

#5 Posted by Kentaxx (2405 posts) - - Show Bio

Either version of the AM would obliterate Galactus

#6 Posted by geraldthesloth (32689 posts) - - Show Bio
@Kentaxx said:
" Either version of the AM would obliterate Galactus "
Why would you bump this?

Galactus > SCW AM
#7 Posted by SupermanPR1ME (61 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Anti-Monitor would win.

#8 Posted by GhostRider13 (130 posts) - - Show Bio

i think Galactus, would school this guy on how to destroy a planet

#9 Posted by RobertG (94 posts) - - Show Bio
@GhostRider13:
Didn't the Anti-Monitor once destroy a Multiverse? It's a tad bit bigger than a planet.
#10 Posted by Superparody (2107 posts) - - Show Bio
@GhostRider13 said:
"i think Galactus, would school this guy on how to destroy a planet "

Lol anti monitor will show galactus how do destroy a universe
#11 Posted by why so serious (1379 posts) - - Show Bio

Anti-Monitor will make Galactus his little bioch
#12 Posted by supermandefender (2167 posts) - - Show Bio
@ebuchanan:  No Galactus cant absorb the anti-monitor! Because the Anti-monitor is anti-matter....this would killed Galactus instantly......matter and anti-matter cannot exist together....it would blow up. Anti-monitor is destroying all the positive matter universes and making a larger balance of anti-matter than positive matter which was making him stronger. Somehow, anti-monitor can break the laws of known science lol and survive in a positive matter universe for 1.....2 anti-monitor can break down all matter on his most fundamental level....Galactus has no chance here. 
 
Galactus attacks Anti-monitor....Anti monitor hits Galactus with a anti-matter wave......breaks down everything that is Galactus to its most fundamental level. He easily withstood blows from a PC Superman....and killed a PC supergirl. O_O; Galactus has no hope for winning here.
#13 Posted by AssertingValor (7019 posts) - - Show Bio
@supermandefender:

NEver said galactus would absorb the anti monitor!
#14 Posted by kameron_brown_52 (34 posts) - - Show Bio

@geraldthesloth:

Galactus only destroys PLANETS. The Anti-Monitor destroys UNIVERSES.

#15 Edited by Pope052 (3471 posts) - - Show Bio

@kameron_brown_52: A full powered Galactus is capable of destroying universes.

Well Fed Galactus > SCW Anti-Monitor.

COIE Anti-Monitor > Full Power Galactus,

#16 Posted by heroesgold (642 posts) - - Show Bio

@pope052 said:

@kameron_brown_52: A full powered Galactus is capable of destroying universes.

Well Fed Galactus > SCW Anti-Monitor.

COIE Anti-Monitor > Full Power Galactus,

#17 Edited by jagernutt (4688 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus is less than a raindrop in a lake.@pope052: