Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By vVZxcv
No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided

Alien X, Being able to warp reality, time, and space with ease and at any level he wishes. Even his thoughts can become real.

Alien X can create time waves to reverse events, as seen in X = Ben + 2.

Alien X can create an entire universe at will, as seen in So Long, and Thanks for All the Smoothies. He is also very durable, as he was completely unharmed when the Anihilaarg destroyed the universe around him.

As shown in Universe Vs. Tennyson, Alien X can self-duplicate and create galaxies to suck in other beings. He is also capable of high speed travel, superhuman strength, and the ability to grow to a gigantic size. He appears to be skilled at hand-to-hand combat.

Alien X possesses telekinesis, as shown in Weapon XI: Part 1 and is capable of deflecting attacks.

Ben has full control over alien X.

Mike_Fowler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does ben have control

TularianRoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alien X wins, because Galactus is not omnipotent.

Karambit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Karambit

Gonna go with Galactus just because of feats.

vVZxcv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By vVZxcv
kendell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vvzxcv: Cant have battles with omnipotent people

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kendell said:

@vvzxcv: Cant have battles with omnipotent people

Alien X wins, because Galactus is not omnipotent.

Well then, it's a good thing Alien X isn't omnipotent.

TularianRoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: He is an omnipotent overpowered being in Ben 10 verse.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By mysticmedivh
Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I dont see Galactus winning here.

TularianRoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ben survived a universal explosion and recreated his universe can Galactus beat that?

reactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reactor said:

@mysticmedivh: By that logic, neither is TOAA

Explain. What feats of his are contradictory? Alien X's feats contradict omnipotence.

Ben survived a universal explosion and recreated his universe can Galactus beat that?

Galactus is destined to survive the next Big Bang (once the 616 universe ends IIRC).

And he can just pop out the UN and bust a universe.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

alien x wins.... now he also have a multiversal feat.

Avatar image for usernameunderconstruction
UserNameUnderConstruction

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: surviving the end of universe and taking a universal blast to face are different things

Alien X stomps

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By ssj_god

alien x can create full size universes within an instance.... he could create an universe and defeat ANYONE within that universe verrry easily.... because.. he'd be omnipotent (true omnipotent) there.

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Galactus, or maybe a stalemate.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

As for the final episode you mentioned on the other thread. I'm fairly certain he contained a modified annihilarg, meant for a universe. Nothing implied it was multiversal, in fact said to be a universe unless I missed something. Is there any proof that it was multiversal?

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

As for the final episode you mentioned on the other thread. I'm fairly certain he contained a modified annihilarg, meant for a universe. Nothing implied it was multiversal, in fact said to be a universe unless I missed something. Is there any proof that it was multiversal?

that was beginning of creation itself.. because multiversal time didn't began before that (maltraunt... who can travel through multiversal time.. and have his time manipulative abilities on multiversal time.... couldn't produce any time manipulation)

dynamite75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alien x

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: surviving the end of universe and taking a universal blast to face are different things

Alien X stomps

Still doesn't prove Alien X is omnipotent, because he isn't.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

@princearagorn1 said:

@ssj_god said:

that was beginning of creation itself.. because multiversal time didn't began before that (maltraunt... who can travel through multiversal time.. and have his time manipulative abilities on multiversal time.... couldn't produce any time manipulation)

Yes, but what he suppressed was annihilarg explosion - which is universal.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@usernameunderconstruction said:

Alien X stomps

Still doesn't prove Alien X is omnipotent, because he isn't.

never said he was

my point is he is far more powerful and durable than than big G

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NotATreeABush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alien X dies

themongoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

well im gonna say draw

MONGOOSE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alien X dies

how?

alien x has universal level durability
and universal+ feats

Big G get stomped

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This kinda looks like a stalemate to me.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for superman_action_comics
Superman_Action_Comics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@karambit: If you wanna know feats, Alien X recreated the entire universe and beat the best warrior in their entire race.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

@princearagorn1 said:

@ssj_god said:

it was.. but it still was beginning of creation itself... so.. i'm pretty certain that universe was gonna bloom into multiverse.... so..

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

@princearagorn1 said:

@ssj_god said:

@princearagorn1 said:

@ssj_god said:

it was.. but it still was beginning of creation itself... so.. i'm pretty certain that universe was gonna bloom into multiverse.... so..

Oh come on, that's like saying - he killed a man, the man would produce thousands of descendants, so he killed thousands of people.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

@princearagorn1 said:

@ssj_god said:

@princearagorn1 said:

@ssj_god said:

Oh come on, that's like saying - he killed a man, the man would produce thousands of descendants, so he killed thousands of people.

lol.. whatever... that's still was the beginning of creation... so that's still the big bang of creation itself.... anyway.. why are we arguing on this?.. XD

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh:

Alien X's feats contradict omnipotence.

Which feat exactly? I don't remember any.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

@mysticmedivh:

Alien X's feats contradict omnipotence.

Which feat exactly? I don't remember any.

Alien X is a Celestialsapien. It is said that Celestialsapiens are omnipotent. There cannot be more than one omnipotent, meaning Celestialsapiens are not omnipotent.

A truly omnipotent being is also omniscient and omnipresent, which Alien X is not.

Alien X created a near copy of a universe. He failed to create a perfect copy, a truly omnipotent being cannot fail if they are intending to achieve something. If he was truly omnipotent then he would have created a perfect copy. Apparently he didn't create one because the two personalities in his head were arguing and couldn't agree, which brings me to my fourth point.

He cannot perform any actions without the bobble heads in his mind agreeing. Essentially, that is a flaw. If he were truly omnipotent then he would be absolutely perfect, without any flaws. An omnipotent being acts on its own, it does not need bobble heads that exist in his mind to decide what he should do before he takes action, nor does it need bobble heads influencing and deciding upon what he does. Omnipotent beings are not bound by such things.

Celestialsapiens have to follow the Multiverse Preservation Act in order to regulate their own powers. Once again, an omnipotent being is above such restrictions. An omnipotent being is unbound, surpassing such petty things.

Darkstar and Osmosians could absorb Alien X's powers. That would be impossible for them to achieve if Alien X was omnipotent.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By ssj_god

@ssj_god said:

@mysticmedivh:

alien x is omniscient though

What are his omniscience feats?

those celstialsapien minds knows everything...

he created the copy of our universe from his memory omniscience (apparently, mr. smoothy's taste got mixed up because of ben)...

to tell more accurately.. those two minds inside him (beside ben) are omniscient

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

@mysticmedivh said:

@ssj_god said:

@mysticmedivh:

he created the copy of our universe from his memory omniscience (apparently, mr. smoothy's taste got mixed up because of ben)...

to tell more accurately.. those two minds inside him (beside ben) are omniscient

Impressive I suppose. Not exactly what I would think of as absolute omniscience. But you probably know better.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@ssj_god said:

@princearagorn1 said:

lol.. whatever... that's still was the beginning of creation... so that's still the big bang of creation itself.... anyway.. why are we arguing on this?.. XD

A few days before you told me about this feat, and I forgot to reply there. So just clearing it up here.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

@princearagorn1 said:

A few days before you told me about this feat, and I forgot to reply there. So just clearing it up here.

sure.. no prob..

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

@mysticmedivh said:

@ssj_god said:

@mysticmedivh:

Impressive I suppose. Not exactly what I would think of as absolute omniscience. But you probably know better.

absolute omniscience means knows everything... which.. those two minds does.. so..

though they never comes to a conclusion with anything.... so that knowledge doesn't matter without ben :D

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh:

There cannot be more than one omnipotent, meaning Celestialsapiens are not omnipotent.

Not true at all. There can be many omnipotents. But their fight should always result in stalemate.

A truly omnipotent being is also omniscient and omnipresent, which Alien X is not.

Alien X recreated universe with his knowledge. That makes him omnicient. Nothing in the show states that Alien X is not omnipresent.

Alien X created a near copy of a universe. He failed to create a perfect copy, a truly omnipotent being cannot fail if they are intending to achieve something. If he was truly omnipotent then he would have created a perfect copy. Apparently he didn't create one because the two personalities in his head were arguing and couldn't agree, which brings me to my fourth point.

Alien X didn't fail to do anything. The tweaks in the universe was done by Ben. He gave himself a jacket, changed the logo of Mr Smoothies.

He cannot perform any actions without the bobble heads in his mind agreeing. Essentially, that is a flaw.

This I agree with. Celestialspaiens are not omnipotent. But if their split personality is removed, then they are. First season of Ultimate Alien was based completely on this. Aggregor wanted to absorb a new born celestialsapien who was omnipotent but hadn't developed split personality yet. Even Paradox said that if Aggregor succeeded, he'd become omnipotent.

Anyways,. Alien X no longer has split personality. Ben has complete control over Alien X.

Darkstar and Osmosians could absorb Alien X's powers. That would be impossible for them to achieve if Alien X was omnipotent.

Never proven. Ben didn't want Darkstar to give a glimpse of Alien X fearing he might absorb it. Aggregor was going to absorb baby celestialsapien but never did. His chances of succeeding was just as much as his chances of failing. The reason everybody was so bent on stopping Aggregor was because if he absorbed even a fraction of a celestiasapien's power, he'd have annihilated the universe.

Loki_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alien X because he is omnipotent

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

@mysticmedivh:

There cannot be more than one omnipotent, meaning Celestialsapiens are not omnipotent.

Not true at all. There can be many omnipotents. But their fight should always result in stalemate.

Alien X recreated universe with his knowledge. That makes him omnicient. Nothing in the show states that Alien X is not omnipresent.

Alien X didn't fail to do anything. The tweaks in the universe was done by Ben. He gave himself a jacket, changed the logo of Mr Smoothies.

He cannot perform any actions without the bobble heads in his mind agreeing. Essentially, that is a flaw.

This I agree with. Celestialspaiens are not omnipotent. But if their split personality is removed, then they are. First season of Ultimate Alien was based completely on this. Aggregor wanted to absorb a new born celestialsapien who was omnipotent but hadn't developed split personality yet. Even Paradox said that if Aggregor succeeded, he'd become omnipotent.

Anyways,. Alien X no longer has split personality. Ben has complete control over Alien X.

Never proven. Ben didn't want Darkstar to give a glimpse of Alien X fearing he might absorb it. Aggregor was going to absorb baby celestialsapien but never did. His chances of succeeding was just as much as his chances of failing. The reason everybody was so bent on stopping Aggregor was because if he absorbed even a fraction of a celestiasapien's power, he'd have annihilated the universe.

There cannot be more than one supreme and absolute being. If you are truly omnipotent then you are above all. A truly omnipotent being can, for example, do anything, including defeating anyone. If there exists another being that would result in a stalemate if they fought, then that would be he couldn't really do anything and everything.

Creating a universe with your knowledge does not necessarily make you omniscient. Just because nothing suggested a random fodder character in a comic wasn't omnipresent, for example, doesn't mean that he is though.

ever proven. Ben didn't want Darkstar to give a glimpse of Alien X fearing he might absorb it.

Your statement just contradicted Alien X being omniscient. Why would he be uncertain? Why would it be a might? If he knew absolutely everything and anything then he wouldn't have feared that he "might". He would simply know. End of story.

The reason everybody was so bent on stopping Aggregor was because if he absorbed even a fraction of a celestiasapien's power, he'd have annihilated the universe.

That also proves that Alien X isn't truly omnipotent. If you are truly omnipotent then you have infinite power. Infinity is infinity, no matter how you look at it. If he even had a "fraction" of infinity, it would still be infinity, making him having infinite power, and arguable capable of annihilating the multiverse instead of a mere universe.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh:

There cannot be more than one supreme and absolute being. If you are truly omnipotent then you are above all. A truly omnipotent being can, for example, do anything, including defeating anyone. If there exists another being that would result in a stalemate if they fought, then that would be he couldn't really do anything and everything.

This is not true for Marvel verse either. TOAA is supposed to be omnipotent. Rune King Thor is supposed to be omniscient. That means he knows a way of becoming omnipotent(since he knows everything.)

There is nothing like truly omnipotent. Not even in theory. I am sure you know about rock theory right?

Creating a universe with your knowledge does not necessarily make you omniscient. Just because nothing suggested a random fodder character in a comic wasn't omnipresent, for example, doesn't mean that he is though.

Doesn't mean he is not either. Alien X has been called omnipotent multiple times. By the likes of Prof Paradox and Azmuth and other Galvans. And by writers. And so far nothing has happened in series that directly contradicts these statements.

Your statement just contradicted Alien X being omniscient. Why would he be uncertain? Why would it be a might? If he knew absolutely everything and anything then he wouldn't have feared that he "might". He would simply know. End of story.

Alien X was not uncertain. Ben was. How powerful would Micheal had gotten had he touched Alien X for even a second?

That also proves that Alien X isn't truly omnipotent. If you are truly omnipotent then you have infinite power. Infinity is infinity, no matter how you look at it. If he even had a "fraction" of infinity, it would still be infinity, making him having infinite power, and arguable capable of annihilating the multiverse instead of a mere universe.

Lets not bring concepts of infinity(which is very illogical) in this. It will only complicate this further. If Aggregor has merely touched the baby clestialsapein for a few seconds, he'd have become extremely powerful. There is no way to say if he'd have become universal or multiversal. It depends on his rate of absorption. Lets not speculate on what could have happened. It never did.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

@mysticmedivh:

This is not true for Marvel verse either. TOAA is supposed to be omnipotent. Rune King Thor is supposed to be omniscient. That means he knows a way of becoming omnipotent(since he knows everything.)

There is nothing like truly omnipotent. Not even in theory. I am sure you know about rock theory right?

Doesn't mean he is not either. Alien X has been called omnipotent multiple times. By the likes of Prof Paradox and Azmuth and other Galvans. And by writers. And so far nothing has happened in series that directly contradicts these statements.

Alien X was not uncertain. Ben was. How powerful would Micheal had gotten had he touched Alien X for even a second?

Lets not bring concepts of infinity(which is very illogical) in this. It will only complicate this further. If Aggregor has merely touched the baby clestialsapein for a few seconds, he'd have become extremely powerful. There is no way to say if he'd have become universal or multiversal. It depends on his rate of absorption. Lets not speculate on what could have happened. It never did.

If he wasn't uncertain then why did you just say this?

Never proven. Ben didn't want Darkstar to give a glimpse of Alien X fearing he might absorb it.

And what about the Multiverse Preservation Act? Does he still not follow it?

Also, Rune King Thor is nigh omniscient, he is not fully omniscient.

True omnipotence may not be real to some people, but in a world of comic books, it most definitely exists. TOAA is truly omnipotent.