#1 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio

been done. Check recap thread.

#2 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (30127 posts) - - Show Bio

I think this was done before...not sure though.

#3 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
Warsman said:
"I think this was done before...not sure though."

This has like three times. You have to check the forum serach before you make a forum.
#4 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (30127 posts) - - Show Bio
brainiac 1.0 said:
"Warsman said:
"I think this was done before...not sure though."

This has like three times. You have to check the forum serach before you make a forum."

That's what I do...about 50% of the time...when I remember.
#5 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
Warsman said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"Warsman said:
"I think this was done before...not sure though."

This has like three times. You have to check the forum serach before you make a forum."

That's what I do...about 50% of the time...when I remember."

Me to so people dont jump in the thread just to say it has been done before.
#6 Posted by lukeenking (229 posts) - - Show Bio









#7 Posted by sky goblin (198 posts) - - Show Bio

galactus hands down you know its true because he has his heralds and his size to his advantage and what does imperix have absoluetly nothing

#8 Posted by lukeenking (229 posts) - - Show Bio

IMPERIEX HAS SIZE MANIPULATION ALSO HE CAN BE THE SAME SIZE AS GALACTUS

#9 Posted by King Saturn (223796 posts) - - Show Bio
Imperiex has a shot here to defeat Galactus... and I wont say anymore on the subject cause we have already done this battle before
#10 Posted by lordraiden (6948 posts) - - Show Bio
lukeenking said:
"IMPERIEX HAS SIZE MANIPULATION ALSO HE CAN BE THE SAME SIZE AS GALACTUS
"

He is the size of Galactus! Has anyone even read up on the characters before they post?
#11 Posted by Ball Buster (2041 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus would punk him.

#12 Posted by sky goblin (198 posts) - - Show Bio

right on ball buster lets give theese dc punks a run for there money

#13 Posted by fallen reptile (225 posts) - - Show Bio

That is a tough one but i think Galactus would win