User Lists: 0

Battle in neutral space .
Galactus is moderately fed .
Onslaught is at full power .
Tyrant is at full power .

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

versus

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
Avatar image for thejuggernautpunch
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

I said : BUMP !
BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By BlessedbyHorus

Nice match.

Team 1 wins.

TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@King-Stranglehold da first: Why ?
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think it's a good match . Why no one is posting here ?

Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Hellos
@TheJuggernautpunch said:
"I think it's a good match . Why no one is posting here ?"

If I had to guess mainly because of Pyron and Unicron.  :P
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Hellos: When would people just stop sticking around brand-boys like Superman or Sentry and would actually read something aside from them ? I mean , there is always an info on this site if you don't know about some character in battle . Lazy asses ! ( This is not directed at you ) .
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Hellos

@TheJuggernautpunch

said:

" @Hellos: When would people just stop sticking around brand-boys like Superman or Sentry and would actually read something aside from them ? I mean , there is always an info on this site if you don't know about some character in battle . Lazy asses ! ( This is not directed at you ) ."

Pyron vine page is a tad empty and there are a few different incarnations of Unicron, a lot of them probably not too well known outside the fans of that particular transformer universe. Though you could probably look them up easily on the interweb to get a more general feel for their overall power. Though your right, certain names / franchises get the posts, generally having really dumb battle threads can go for miles, a lot of people generally saying the same thing.    
Avatar image for radiantthelight
RadiantTheLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By RadiantTheLight

Planet Eaters FTW!
Avatar image for theworldbreaker
Theworldbreaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Theworldbreaker

i feel like a tool posting on old threads....but...team 1 curbstomps...
Freefa11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Freefa11

Pyron as in the Darkstalkers character? Hard to see why he'd have anything to contribute to this. Of course, I don't think Onslaught would do much either. Unicron should be able to smush him easily just through sheer mass. Having a couple hundred million tons of metal slammed down on your head can't be good for you.

OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By OmegaDynasty

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

This is all I really have on Pyron when it comes to scans.
Freefa11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Freefa11

Okay, what's with fighting games including godlike characters in the roster that can be beaten by other characters who should, by all rights, be hundreds or millions of times weaker than themselves? I really don't get it.

Lance Bastro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Lance Bastro
@Freefa11 said:
" Okay, what's with fighting games including godlike characters in the roster that can be beaten by other characters who should, by all rights, be hundreds or millions of times weaker than themselves? I really don't get it. "
bc there are gods that want to interact with mortals so they manipulate their power level so that they can interact with them without it being to easy and boring. they even allow chances for their own loss. for example, cyttorak and even Q
Freefa11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Freefa11
@Lance Bastro: No, that's just stupid, and it's the writers being stupid by trying to have a bunch of relatively "normal" humans save the universe by beating evil gods without making the characters all gods themselves. It would be like Bruce Lee in his prime entering a children's martial arts tournament, but somehow handicapping himself so severely that they actually had a shot at beating him. It would be completely pointless as well as completely absurd. He would have no place at all in such a setting, and gods likewise have no place entering martial arts tournaments with vastly inferior beings. The writer's should (and certainly could) just not make these characters so stupidly powerful in external sources. There is really no reason for it; it's not like there's anything about the Darkstalkers games that would require Pyron to be an earthshakingly powerful god (and obviously there's nothing to even indicate that he is when you actually fight him); just make him some sort of fire demon and there you go. When everyone else in the cast is an 8 or 9, why suddenly raise the dial all the way to 20? 10 would be enough.
Avatar image for guardian_of_gravity
Guardian_of_Gravity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thought I'd bump this because I'm a big fan of Galactus and Unicron.

@King-Stranglehold da first said:

Nice match.

Team 1 wins.

I'd have to agree, at full power Galactus can decimate the universe (and even though he's not at full power here, Unicron can just let Galactus eat his shell and let his Astral form do the fighting), at full power Unicron is a multiversal level universe buster who turns entire realities into goop with his chaos virus before slurping them up like a milkshake and before he adopted a metallic body, his battles with Primus were reality shaking, he's not just a giant robot, he's a god of chaos who threatened to take down the entire Transformers Multi/Mega/Metaverse when he turned into a black hole. Pyron is completely out of his league here and would likely wet himself at the sight of anyone else here. Realistically, Either Galactus or Unicron turn him into a herald and have him float around making witty comments while the two actual heavy weights here do the work. Astral Form Unicron would take down Surtur and Onslaught pretty quickly given that he's simply completely out of their league, leaving him and Galactus to double team and bring down Tyrant.

And as others pointed out, Onslaught at his best under his own power would be stepped on by Unicron, even with Franklin and the Phoenix force's power, he'd still be stepped on by Astral Unicron or Galactus.

@Hellos said:

@TheJuggernautpunch

said:

" @Hellos: When would people just stop sticking around brand-boys like Superman or Sentry and would actually read something aside from them ? I mean , there is always an info on this site if you don't know about some character in battle . Lazy asses ! ( This is not directed at you ) ."

Pyron vine page is a tad empty and there are a few different incarnations of Unicron, a lot of them probably not too well known outside the fans of that particular transformer universe. Though you could probably look them up easily on the interweb to get a more general feel for their overall power. Though your right, certain names / franchises get the posts, generally having really dumb battle threads can go for miles, a lot of people generally saying the same thing.

Unicron by transformers canon is a multiversal singularity, there's only one of him, he just hops from universe to universe stripping them clean of planets before destroying them. Also by Transformers canon, he's destroyed 22.7% or so of the Transformers multiverse which has a number of catelogued universes well into the quadrillions. When freed from his physical form in Transformers Cybertron, he threatened to destroy the ENTIRE multiverse in black hole form. And the scary thing is, recently Unicron has lost his crown as the most threatening thing in Transformers. There are lovecraftian entities stated to be far above him, and the D-void (A giant, gribbly tentacled abomination that destroys universes and devours worlds that is currently camping out in an undead universe, and by undead I don't mean it's inhabited by the undead [it is inhabited by the undead though], I mean the universe itself is undead, and it's implied the D-void is what made it that way) introduced in the IDW comics is quite possibly his equal.

That being said, Unicron manifests differently in different universes, so it's still possible for Primacron to have built G1 Cartoon Unicron's shell, which was then possessed by the essence of Unicron himself.

Even more frightening is that Primus, still Unicron's equal, seems to be the most powerful force for good in the Tformers setting, so in other words, the cosmic entities that want to murder and torture you in hasbro's most popular creation far, far outnumber and vastly outpower the ones that are even somewhat benevolent. You know, for kids!

ShenLong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Galactus > Tyrant > Onslaught > Surtur > Pyron > Unicron. I think Galactus is strong enough to carry the weight of his weaker team mates.

Ouroborik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

If this battle happened per the order established in the OP (Galactus vs Surtur; Unicron vs Tyrant; Pyron vs Onslaught) I'd go with Team 1 for a solid victory, however considering the possibility of Surtur attacking Unicron and whatnot it's very likely Team 2 would take a lot of wins over tghe planet devourers...

So I'll go with the Planet Devourers 5.5/10 times

Great fight, it's a shame it got so few responses back in the day