-Silver Surfer has his Annihilation upgrade and is bloodlusted

-Post-Crisis Apokolips, Krypton & Green Lantern Corps all orbiting a yellow sun

-No Guardians Of The Universe

Scenario 2:

-Win by death, knockout or BFR

-Team has 1 year of prep

-Galactus is 50% fed

-Silver Surfer has his Annihilation upgrade and is bloodlusted

-Thanos has 1 week of prep and does not get the Infinity Gauntlet, Heart Of The Universe or Cosmic Cube

-Post-Crisis Apokolips, Krypton & Green Lantern Corps all orbiting a yellow sun

-No Guardians Of The Universe

Who wins?

#2 Posted by Doomnaut (1993 posts) - - Show Bio

Let me know if this is a stomp or too one sided for either side.

#3 Posted by AllStarSuperman (22224 posts) - - Show Bio

Most will say Galactus and Thanos, but With Prep, Kryptons Scientists with Apokolips tech would win. even with out prep I say GL corps could handle Big G. I Honestly say DC team wins easy now that I think about it. Billions of Kryptonians, 7200 GL's (and Ion), and Kryptonians Scientists with Apokolips tech. yeah that beats Galactus easy.

#4 Posted by SSJ4Hulk (194 posts) - - Show Bio

Scenario 1. Galactus is still Galactus even when starving and starving means that he will do anything necesary to survive => GLC,Apokolips and krypton will have a bad day

Svenario 2. 1 year prep for team..this should be interesting but will not be enough.

Thanos is prep god.1 week is a lot.

Bloodlusted SS is a scary thought

Galactus at 50% i think it s a little too much for them

#5 Posted by Doomnaut (1993 posts) - - Show Bio

What if Silver Surfer and Galactus absorb the Lantern's rings and turn the sun red?

#6 Posted by laflux (16828 posts) - - Show Bio

A Starving Galactus was still able to wipe out 3 star systems with a single blast and well "annihilate" the annihilation wave. And all either of Team Marvel have to do is change the sun to a red sun and Krypton is helpless. It doesn't help that all three of them are adept at matter manipulation.

As for round two, A Year of Prep is a long time, but even without the IG, HOTU or Cosmic Cube, Thanos has created the Omega, a hybrid of himself and Galan who is twice as powerful as the Galactus. Even Galan could fetch the UN, or just simply gorge himself on planets for a week.

I would like to see a case made for team 2, I'm just throwing some points out their.

@killemall

what do you think.

#7 Edited by Killemall (18635 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux: Round 1 is hard to say because the question is how starving. Because we have also seen Galactus defeated by Avengers twice when he was starving, at those level the GL corps themselves would murder him (provided he doesnt absorb their energy).

Krypton isnt going to do much, Galactus can simply start feeding on the star itself, he has done that before, and turn it red.

Round 2 should go to team 2, Thanos while better at prep at Darkseid, is going to have his hands full preping against Darkseid who has 1 whole year of prep, as compared to 1 week for him.

Sorry dont know what i was thinking, i though Darkseid was here.

No prep expert on team 2, meh i still favor Thanos and Galactus for a prep battle.

#8 Edited by AngryHulks (3001 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux: Round 1 is hard to say because the question is how starving. Because we have also seen Galactus defeated by Avengers twice when he was starving, at those level the GL corps themselves would murder him (provided he doesnt absorb their energy).

Krypton isnt going to do much, Galactus can simply start feeding on the star itself, he has done that before, and turn it red.

Round 2 should go to team 2, Thanos while better at prep at Darkseid, is going to have his hands full preping against Darkseid who has 1 whole year of prep, as compared to 1 week for him.

Not to mention Galactus was almost killed by rain of missiles in Godhunter storyline.

#9 Posted by Killemall (18635 posts) - - Show Bio

Not to mention Galactus was almost killed by rain of missiles in Godhunter storyline.

yeah that too, in his defense BRB was pretty thorough on trying to starve him.

#11 Posted by Doomnaut (1993 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump.

#12 Posted by uberhikari (2474 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus and Thanos won 3 months ago...Galactus and Thanos win now.

#13 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (11667 posts) - - Show Bio

I love how people don't specify whether it's Krypton or New Krypton. It's important to know.