Galactus Team vs SMP Team

• 53 results
ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Odin/ Dormammu/ Galactus (Eats 4 planets)

VS

Monarch/ SBP/ SMP

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

slight team 1

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

*sigh* mismatch.......again

Rpgesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

team 1 even easier

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1.

Urban_Ninja_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thanosii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Galactose beats both teams

DrF8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 12

rather team one

Lord44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 MurderStomps

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10  Edited By Chimeroid

It is a draw at best for team 1. Since killing monarch would produce a universe busting explosion that would kill all of them

ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chimeroid: actually galactus has already tanked universal explosion,and i wouldn't put it past dormannu surviving that aswell

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I guess draw then

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chimeroid: actually galactus has already tanked universal explosion,and i wouldn't put it past dormannu surviving that aswell

It wouldnt be that much of a stomp on team one for them to take literally no dmg before they kill Monarch, he is uber strong. So they would have been damaged and we dont know exactly how strong Monarch explosion is. You are right, they would have a chance to survive, but would most likely die from the boom since SMP and Monarch would be able to deal dmg to them

ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chimeroid: not really SMP and SBP have no buisness being here, we have 3 people on team one which can casually destroy mutiple galaxies, odin can stop time, they are so much more versatile and monarch can't even beat any of team 1 1v1. He would lose to all of them 1v1

Avatar image for thenewbluebeetle007
TheNewBlueBeetle007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Team 1 effortlessly

Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@chimeroid: If Superman Prime survived that explosion and people say Odin Galactus and Dormammu would kill Superman prime then the team would survive that easily

Kokemabb200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Team 1

ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This should be locked

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lettsplay10: First off, "people say" is not a valid argument. Secondly Odin and Dormammu do not have feats to indicate they would survive that.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

getting swayed

eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chimeroid:

Actually, Odin has casually manipulated energies that were powerful enough to destroy the Multiverse.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/102593/2739217-1.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/102593/2739218-2.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/3/35308/2733432-thor_zone_018.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/3/35308/2733435-thor_zone_019.jpg

Team 1 absolutely curbstomps.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

TheKing47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any member of team 1 could probably solo.

I don't recall anyone in team 2 having any TP resistance feats.

Team 1 annihilates.

ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulkman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chimeroid: @eternityx:

Dormammu is no slouch either. IIRC, he created his own Universe and a bunch of Skyfathers.

He's also given Eternity a beating in the past.

Anyone in team 1 solos.

Avatar image for deactivated-1351355
deactivated-1351355

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@chimeroid said:

@lettsplay10: First off, "people say" is not a valid argument. Secondly Odin and Dormammu do not have feats to indicate they would survive that.

This is where I prove that you're wrong.

Anyway, let's go to Strange Tales#146 and see the first battle between Dormammu and Eternity:

Dormammu's power was enough to rip the fabric of Eternity and destroy all his substance. This means the entire universe.

But......Where's the durability feat? Doctor Strange#172:

No Caption Provided

Dormammu's spell used on Eternity ricocheted back to him and I already showed it was powerful enough to destroy Eternity's substance. We still aren't finished though.

Dormammu took one attack launched by Eternity with sufficient power to destroy all the existence after getting hit by said spell:

No Caption Provided

And there's more things:

He was only banished and still had enough power to one-shoot two of the most dangerous and fearsome demons. All without any scratch.

Baztet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Baztet
deactivated-1351355

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chimeroid: @eternityx:

Dormammu is no slouch either. IIRC, he created his own Universe and a bunch of Skyfathers.

He's also given Eternity a beating in the past.

Anyone in team 1 solos.

He had Eternity's power during this.

Avatar image for rocketraccoonthingy
rocketraccoonthingy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

@laylah said:

@chimeroid said:

This is where I prove that you're wrong.

Anyway, let's go to Strange Tales#146 and see the first battle between Dormammu and Eternity:

Dormammu's power was enough to rip the fabric of Eternity and destroy all his substance. This means the entire universe.

But......Where's the durability feat? Strange Tales#172:

No Caption Provided

Dormammu's spell used on Eternity ricocheted back to him and I already showed it was powerful enough to destroy Eternity's substance. We still aren't finished though.

Dormammu took one attack launched by Eternity with sufficient power to destroy all the existence after getting hit by said spell:

No Caption Provided

And there's more things:

He was only banished and still had enough power to one-shoot two of the most dangerous and fearsome demons. All without any scratch.

Omg. You're good at this. Anyway, I'll go with team one. To back up my statement, I simply say Odin and Dormammu stomps. lol

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By RealityWarper

Every of team 1 can solo.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laylah: You are actually taking hyperbolic statement literally, also I am not too sure where you are getting the "fabric of eternity" means the whole universe. Thor did exactly that with his hammer too. You also seem to think the energy blast was somehow universe destroying when it merely says "which seems to shred very fabric of existence". That's pretty clearly a hyperbole to be honest when it considers the light coming from the blast as "a flash of light brighter than a thousand suns". Those statement aren't normally taken literally.

I agree with the rest.

Not sure why I was tagged into this O_o

Avatar image for rocketraccoonthingy
rocketraccoonthingy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

Hulkman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killemall:

Do you think any member of team 1 could solo?

I_Am_Lightning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team one slaughterhouses

deactivated-1351355

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killemall said:

@laylah: You are actually taking hyperbolic statement literally, also I am not too sure where you are getting the "fabric of eternity" means the whole universe. Thor did exactly that with his hammer too. You also seem to think the energy blast was somehow universe destroying when it merely says "which seems to shred very fabric of existence". That's pretty clearly a hyperbole to be honest when it considers the light coming from the blast as "a flash of light brighter than a thousand suns". Those statement aren't normally taken literally.

I agree with the rest.

I don't normally, but I was referring to the substanceof Eternity when I said ''The Fabric of Eternity'' and for the artwork we can see the universe crumble or at very least Eternity's dimension.

The same statement was used again on Doctor Strange#172( Funny enough my collection was written Strange Tales#172 and now I noticed, so I apologize for putting the wrong name):

No Caption Provided

Different writers. Same statement.

I don't know why ''A flash of light brighter than a thousand suns'' makes this an hyperbole and not a way of emphasize too. This doesn't take away the description of the blast and his power as the very fact he could be carrying this level of firepower.

ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saren @god_spawn @sc @jedixman

Mismatch 3 high tier near universal beings vs 2 heralds and monarch isn't powerful enough to carry his team vs odin,dormannu and galactus

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#42  Edited By Claymore1998

@laylah: I will let your debate takes its normal course with the other user but I do not agree on the description of substance of eternity. We clearly know Eternity, as he appeared in the said story, wasn't occupying the whole universe. It does not appear to be powerful enough to destroy the universe as a whole. Not to mention we see Dormammu standing besides Eternity, as he manifests, more than once in the story and Dormammu seem smaller by only a small margin. The same is true for Dr. Strange when he stood besides Eternity in the earlier story, The Quest for Eternity. Given the size in which Eternity's body was shown, I do not think the substance of Eternity that is shown being disintegrated in the story was a representation of the whole universe.

deactivated-1351355

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killemall: Also......Isn't Eternity from Defenders Vol.3 and Strange Tales#146 the same?

Since he recognized Dormammu:

No Caption Provided

This would make Dormammu's feat even more impressive since he said Eternity has universes being born inside:

No Caption Provided

Of course.....Dormammu's bio says ''Universal Embodiment'', but even then....

deactivated-1351355

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@claymore1998: Does it matter if he was occupying the whole universe? Eternity IS the manifestation of the universe itself and sometimes even more.

We also saw the planets and everything else being disintegrated..........

EDIT: Also, now I noticed that in scans of Defenders.Vol 3 Eternity wasn't show as having ''universal-size'' or more, but according to Dormammu this doesn't change he has universes inisde.

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

First off, no one here convinced me that team 1 can react to speed of light blitc attack with reality ripping punches. And i am still not convinced thez would survive Monarchs death

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

@laylah said:

@claymore1998: Does it matter if he was occupying the whole universe? Eternity IS the manifestation of the universe itself and sometimes even more.

Eternity might be the manifestation of the universe his body isnt always the whole universe. Remember how travels to a real outside space and time to find a microcosm of the universe inside it, which wakes up as Eternity. He was for the story, at the point, just a mere manifestation. His manifestation wasn't linked to the universe anyways. In fact at the time the story was written Eternity is never called the manifestation of universe as far as i recall.

We also saw the planets and everything else being disintegrated..........

We see planets being disintegrated I am not doubting that. But few planets compare to the destruction of universe are on 2 completely different scales. Nothing there seem to suggest the universe itself was going to be destroyed.

EDIT: Also, now I noticed that in scans of Defenders.Vol 3 Eternity wasn't show as having ''universal-size'' or more, but according to Dormammu this doesn't change he has universes inisde.

That's a very different time period. Eternity's power and prowess changes based on the writers. If you are going to take Defenders Vol 3 as a benchmark, Eternity at the times was too powerful to even notice Dormammu, which makes Dormammu even harming eternity unlikely, let alone threaten to destroy the whole universe as you put it out.

The whole "threaten" the universe assumes that Dormammu was a genuine threat to Eternity when that clearly does not appear to be the case.

Chazz85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Galactcus kills team two while odin and dormammu drink tea and play chess.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 slaughters.

deactivated-1351355

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eternity might be the manifestation of the universe his body isnt always the whole universe. Remember how travels to a real outside space and time to find a microcosm of the universe inside it, which wakes up as Eternity. He was for the story, at the point, just a mere manifestation. His manifestation wasn't linked to the universe anyways. In fact at the time the story was written Eternity is never called the manifestation of universe as far as i recall.

According to Dormammu bio from the Handbook, Eternity was an ''Universal Embodiment'', so it's pretty much stabilized.

Even though, Defenders.Vol 3 shown that Eternity is the same thing even being a manifestation on a different dimension.

We see planets being disintegrated I am not doubting that. But few planets compare to the destruction of universe are on 2 completely different scales. Nothing there seem to suggest the universe itself was going to be destroyed.

They're ''Micro-Planets'' going by your logic since they came from Eternity.

We have: The artwork and Stephen's quote.

That's a very different time period. Eternity's power and prowess changes based on the writers. If you are going to take Defenders Vol 3 as a benchmark, Eternity at the times was too powerful to even notice Dormammu, which makes Dormammu even harming eternity unlikely, let alone threaten to destroy the whole universe as you put it out.

The whole "threaten" the universe assumes that Dormammu was a genuine threat to Eternity when that clearly does not appear to be the case.

So? Clay....We have a direct reference to Strange Tales#146 of the same Eternity and you even said about the whole distinction between ''Classic Strange and ''Modern Strange''. Are we going to create a ''Classic Dormammu'' and a ''Modern Dormammu'' now? The period does not matter and the whole incident was retconned to be more then.

What happened on Defenders Vol.3 don't take away what happened during Strange Tales#146..... Dormammu had to amp himself to defeat Eternity during Defenders Vol. 3, which I never said he could do it alone.

Eternity already shown to be arrogant before, so we can't have much trust on it.

Moreover, there's nothing indicating that Dormammu couldn't harm Eternity....Defeat is different, but there's nothing mentioned not being able to harm. Dormammu was easily dispatching Giraud, who saved Eternity.

Before you say that Dormammu was amped.....It isn't like you're thinking.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There is no "classic strange".

Dr Strange remained the same over the years.

No Caption Provided