Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#51  Edited By termiteone4ever
@ultimatewarrior123 said:

@termiteone4ever:

You don't know anything about Galactus do you. he would own fate and spectre (whom I am assuming was victim to PIS) .

I can give you the evidence why. It is obvious that 9 out of 10 times in the comics Galactus is weak because he is ffeeding on planets, or has not fed in ages, or states that he is weak. I can show you the top tier Galactus, and show you that as he is a near infinite power he rarely shows his true power.

I am a bit lazy right now so I will give my argument sometime later.

YOu dont know anything about FATe and Spectre .
Galactus isnt as powerful as you all Think. I have been reading both marvel And DC over the years countless other Comics dark horse milestones image and more udon you name it MAnga for sure . I know power and seen powerful . Galactus is OK power wise but not on the Level you Guys think . I have seen and read most of his Appearance in the fantastic four and other i seen him on Hungry starving even the thing knocked him down. I read it all . Again i have seen the scans and read the comic years ago,  its been while to remember the exact details but i am not stressing it .  He doesnt not have near Infinite power, Dont be complaining about PIS / CIS or anything like that. I could say The same for Galactus. For some who gets weak and has to feed all the time where is this so call near infinite Power? He is like a scavenger has to feed on life force and all sorts of energy to sustain his Armor and his power. Chaos wars is just an example.
 SHow me your TOP tier Galactus dont be showing the Old scans from way back that every one seen and known. Because what everybody seem to forget with the old scans of some shining moments with every hero or villain there are Plenty of Low showings. Him been on that level shouldn't have much of any low showings.
TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#52  Edited By TheCerealKillz
@termiteone4ever said:
@TheCerealKillz said:
@termiteone4ever said:

Ohh Please Classic AKA silver age FAte Solo with all his Bull Shhhh like powers. Not even Classic Strange with all his foolishness was in his league. SA fate All the way .I dont recall Galactus on Spectre level and SA Spectre is no joke. The Team takes this and not because of Sundipped supes.

I do recall Living Tribunal >>>>> Spectre.

Lets Go.

IM READY.
YOu are ready today . Unfortunately this is about Galactus . now Silver age/ Classic Fate now thats who we are talking about . NOw he would know what level of power to go to defeat galactus Easily .If this is classic FATE. Now i could easily hold an Argument and show you that You guys rate Galactus power way too high. Guessing his percentage or what it should be . Full or not Full. Now i saw him in rage and he only busted Three galaxies. if i recall .Now you never know what power level Galactus is at because he is always Hungry . When he is defeated you guys claim he wasnt full. NOw show me a scan of a full Galactus. Doing something on his own. I havent seen him done anything Great otehr than get beaten up get his you know where Handed to him even the Surfer be saving him putting him in the sun to charge. Even in chaos wars he looked like a regular Superhero even Thor out shined him in that he wasnt even Hurting chaos King but Thor did with his Lightening . Not saying that every hero or villain doesnt have low showing . Galactus isnt in the power set level as you think. We all know Galactus can be hurt by large Impact or some strong enough to Physically Topple him. Fed or unfed it may be tricky, and makes an excuse for his loss. Now if the comic stated what power level he is at when doing some of his feats or if he was fed then we can gauge his power better no wonder Imperiex Has the Edge over him.
No no no. I was talking about you saying Classic Strange is out of Fate's League
Avatar image for the_ace_of_knaves
the ace of knaves

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Fate is the only one on the team who makes any difference at all.

But, Galactus can destroy multiple star systems pretty much instantly with consumate ease, as seen in Annihilation. Could Fate tank such destructive force? If he can, what can he actually do to the big G?

Avatar image for ultimatewarrior123
ultimatewarrior123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@termiteone4ever: 

Again you demonstrated that you don't know about Galactus, he feeds becuase he is a force that keeps balance between life and death, creation and destruction: 

Galactus is a force of nature: 

“For Galactus is truly no longer a being in the absolute, physical sense. He is as Odin named him, a force of nature.“  

Galactus is the Brother of Eternity and Death, he became an uncertainty factor, "a Key component in the mosaic of life"

Galactus as I said consumes planets to keep Balance in the Universe: 

Notice what is said:  “My master, Galactus has become a natural part of this universe. He is essential to the cosmic ebb and flow. He is essential in the cycle of life and death, of creation and destruction.“

Galactus is if you remember Galan fused with the previous Universe: 

"Being a metamorphosed embodiment of a COSMOS and all" 

When Galactus reverted back to his Normal state he had infinite energy: 

"Energy that will radiate FOREVER" 

Annihilus plans to use Galactus as a power source to destroy both the positive - matter universe and the negative zone:    

When Galactus fought Agamotto the side effect was ruining numerous other DIMENSIONS: 

When Galactus fought Tyrant Galaxies as a side effect where destroyed: 

Heck Galactus was the top Abstract holding the line against the Galactus Engine:

Note at first: "The cosmic abstracts of our Universe have entered the combat" 
Then "Even the Abstracts seem to be in retreat" 
Finally: "If the Devourer of worlds cannot vanquish the obscene Galactus engine we will quickly follow..." 

Only Galactus is left, whilst the other abstracts retreated. 

Galactus also has Omniversal feats:

The time will come soon when ALL the Energy in the UNIVERSE, 
through out it's HISTORY will NOT be SUFFICIENT to feed him

Galactus' appetite became insatiable
and it threatened to consume All Existence

Galactus was devouring space and time, and would have destroyed the omniverse:

"Celestial renegade (Taimut) constructed a weapon (Galactus) 
mighty enough to threaten the ENTIRE Space-Time structure of the OMNIVERSE"    

Galactus also saved the omniverse from Mr Impossible man: 

the Impossible Man is ridiculously powerful when he wishes to be, and that's what this story's about.

IM, created a duplicate Earth somewhere in the OMNI-VERSE with every Super Hero and Villain that has ever existed on Earth 616, he even created beings from other sectors of Space and the Real World like Mentor (Thanos's Father) of the Titans, a Watcher, Two Marvel Writers and even the Living Tribunal himself (if you can believe that one)

Every Hero and Villain:

Inhumans and Asgardians such as: Medusa, Enchantress and others:

(Deceased characters such as)

Captain Marvel, Warlock (before his resurrection) Baron Blood, going to complain to the Living Tribunal ..... lol.

Dr Strange, Count Abyss (I think), and PRE-RETCON Molecule Man (this issue was made in 1989)

Mentor and a WRITER for the X-Men and one from the Avengers being served like Kings by Emma Frost and Multiple Black Queens and She Hulk

A Watcher, Dormammu, Annihilist, and Blastarr from the Negative Zone

Ahhh ..... MORE MADNESS!

A bunch of Alternate Wolverines auditioning for a part in a Comic Book

Finally Galactus puts an end to the madness that was damaging the FABRIC of the OMNI-VERSE!

"This Representation of SOL'S THIRD Planet has grown to silly to be ALLOWED to EXIST, it VIOLATES CAUSALITY"

"There is a Danger of its Madness INFECTING Other LINKS in the SIDEREAL STRING, and thereby doing HARM, to the Fundamental FABRIC of the OMNI-VERSE, therefore it can NO longer be ALLOWED to EXIST"

This was ALL the Impossible Man's doing

Now why is Galactus acting upon situations that are beyond his jurisdiction?

Big G has other amazing feats but you get the jist.

He is near infinite in power. 

"My senses have expanded! Of course! Omniscience is of neccessity a corollary of omnipotence! A...side effect! I — I feel every cell...every atom! Their textures! Their quivering movements! The dance of infinity...More! No physical barrier can restrain my senses! I see — no, it is far beyond seeing — I encompass all that exists around me! I possess more senses than before — ! An empathy...those imprisoned in the dungeons, I know their every though, every secret, every smouldering, gnawing desire!

...for now...I am...aware! Aware of ALL things." 

I have to go now. 

to be continued... 

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By jeanroygrant

Galactus solo's.

Hoboseid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Hoboseid

@Captain_Justice95 said:

@IZZR said:
@Captain_Justice95 said:
90 percent Galactus farts and kills most of the team
Errr yeah were looking for serious feedback
maybe

Galactus burps and they die

remember big G in Annihilation????, half starved and drained of his powerful

Surfer then broke the TeneberousAegis/ Thanos chains on him and freed him

and just by waking up tired and in a bad mood he wiped out countless solar systems and his waves kept expanding across the universe wiping out more stars and planets

and the whole Annihilation Wave/Fleet Annihilus launched acroos the galaxy was suddenly atomized.

doomsboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Galactus wins.