• 56 results
#1 Edited by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio

Fight takes place in space
Galactus is at 90%
Hes coming to consume the Earth and his morals are off (but does not want to destroy the earth)
The Earth squad are bloodlusted and want to put Galactus away for good
Superman is Sundipped
Fate is classic
Wally has Barry and barts speed
During the fight battles may take place on the moon or in space.

#2 Posted by King Saturn (224220 posts) - - Show Bio
Galactus is way too high in power here... he would put a hurting on the Team
#3 Posted by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
Galactus is way too high in power here... he would put a hurting on the Team
Damn sorry i forgot to put all the characters hold up
#4 Posted by Captain_Justice95 (399 posts) - - Show Bio

90 percent Galactus farts and kills most of the team
#5 Posted by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio
@Captain_Justice95 said:
Errr yeah were looking for serious feedback
#6 Posted by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio

I only put all the Gotham characters there to bide time lol

#7 Posted by Captain_Justice95 (399 posts) - - Show Bio
@IZZR said:
@Captain_Justice95 said:
Errr yeah were looking for serious feedback

maybe
#8 Posted by Nefarious (20461 posts) - - Show Bio

The team gets a beating.

#9 Posted by joshmightbe (24885 posts) - - Show Bio

Everyone on your team beneath Black Bolts level could be taken out instantly by any of the Heralds, All of them beneath Superman's Level don't put up much more of a fight if anyone on the team actually survives the Heralds Galactus will instantly kill them 

#10 Posted by JediXMan (30660 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus solos.

#11 Posted by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio
@joshmightbe said:
Everyone on your team beneath Black Bolts level could be taken out instantly by any of the Heralds, All of them beneath Superman's Level don't put up much more of a fight if anyone on the team actually survives the Heralds Galactus will instantly kill them 
Ok im a little confused as to what youre reffering to... do you mean strength wise? because apart from Magnet and Ghostrider the rest are either on par or above the heralds in terms of raw strength
#12 Posted by joshmightbe (24885 posts) - - Show Bio
@IZZR: I'm talking overall power 
#13 Posted by Supermanwithatan01 (3731 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshmightbe

Not true. Flash and Kyle def. pull some wins vs Heralds.

#14 Posted by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio
@joshmightbe said:
@IZZR: I'm talking overall power 
I personally dont think the heralds can take them
#15 Posted by joshmightbe (24885 posts) - - Show Bio
@IZZR: surfer could take down more than half this team by himself
#16 Posted by Bucketz (827 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus solos, the Heralds are there just in case Galactus gets a cramp and needs to take a break.

#17 Posted by joshmightbe (24885 posts) - - Show Bio

There are maybe 6 guys on the team who have any chance of beating the Heralds but they stand no Chance at all against Galactus 

#18 Posted by Gremlin From Kremlin (2931 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus solos.

#19 Posted by bgibs13390 (886 posts) - - Show Bio

You will have to add some skyfathers to this team to even give them a chance in hell. 

#20 Edited by Distortion (320 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus wins via bitch slap.

#21 Posted by ultimatewarrior123 (1374 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus solos. Heck I think the Heralds have got this too.
#22 Posted by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio

Am i missing something here? how do the heralds on their own have a chance of beating the team? i think everyone who is commenting is exceptionally biased at least use logic and scans to back up your argument

#23 Posted by capall2 (1428 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus should win altho it shouldn't be easy with classic Fate here...
#24 Posted by jec777 (233 posts) - - Show Bio

by the time the heros get past the herolds galactus has already started to feed.  once started there is no stopping him.  the heros eather become the next wave of herolds or start the last earth colony elsewhere.
#25 Edited by White Angel Of Death (691 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus stomps! Not sure if the heralds will win though, a few of them has a chance though. But no way doubt about it that Galactus kills them all.
Also@IZZR said: 

Am i missing something here? how do the heralds on their own have a chance of beating the team? i think everyone who is commenting is exceptionally biased at least use logic and scans to back up your argument

Also take some of your own advice, use logic and post scans to back up your argument
#26 Posted by Sherlock (7259 posts) - - Show Bio

Heralds wont win they would take out a few peopel on the team though.Big G would in fact solo this

#27 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33494 posts) - - Show Bio
@joshmightbe said:
There are maybe 6 guys on the team who have any chance of beating the Heralds but they stand no Chance at all against Galactus 
What team members do you think could take on the heralds?
#28 Posted by MagnusTheMagnificent (254 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus at 90%
Why would he even need to feed if he is that high in power?

Galactus wins.

#29 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus stomps...

#30 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

Big G still wins.
#31 Posted by Devias (297 posts) - - Show Bio
@bgibs13390 said:
You will have to add some skyfathers to this team to even give them a chance in hell. 
How in the world is Classic Fate not skyfather level?

With Fate in the game, there is absolutely no way the heralds solo.
#32 Posted by termiteone4ever (7414 posts) - - Show Bio

Ohh Please Classic AKA silver age FAte Solo with all his Bull Shhhh like powers. Not even Classic Strange with all his foolishness was in his league.
SA fate All the way .I dont recall Galactus on Spectre level and SA Spectre is no joke. The Team takes this and not because of Sundipped supes.

#33 Posted by bgibs13390 (886 posts) - - Show Bio
@Devias said:
@bgibs13390 said:
How in the world is Classic Fate not skyfather level?

With Fate in the game, there is absolutely no way the heralds solo.
I agree. The team stomps the heralds. However you need more then just one skyfather level being to take on a 90% fed G. 
#34 Posted by AssertingValor (5393 posts) - - Show Bio

team one easy.............
#35 Posted by Illuminatus (9509 posts) - - Show Bio

Big G and his pets take this with ease.

#36 Posted by WaveMotionGun (71 posts) - - Show Bio
@bgibs13390 said:
Lolz!
#37 Edited by SilverGalford (3262 posts) - - Show Bio

galactus waves his hand and destroys team 2 with ease, unless Dr fate is full powered. 

#38 Posted by odinforce (1505 posts) - - Show Bio
yeah the heralds get wiped easily but galactus is too strong here
classic fate seems to be the only threat but he's got no prep here
#39 Posted by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio
#40 Posted by SilverGalford (3262 posts) - - Show Bio
@IZZR said:
if we are using Dr fate at his peak , then the heralds die and galactus survives this battle , it will come down to Galactus vs Dr fate.
#41 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9190 posts) - - Show Bio

If Galactus wins, and he most likely will I see him picking up some new heralds. We have already seen what Superman would look like as one. Makes me wonder what Dr.Fate would be like with the power cosmic and magic running through him. 

#42 Posted by SilverGalford (3262 posts) - - Show Bio

Makes me wonder what Dr.Fate would be like with the power cosmic and magic running through him. 

dr fate can absorb other kinds of energies and powers?
#43 Posted by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio
@OmegaDynasty said:
If Galactus wins, and he most likely will I see him picking up some new heralds. We have already seen what Superman would look like as one. Makes me wonder what Dr.Fate would be like with the power cosmic and magic running through him. 
Thats a scary thought classic fate can probably rival Galactus so with the power cosmic whos f****** with him?
#44 Edited by TheCerealKillz (10267 posts) - - Show Bio
@termiteone4ever said:

Ohh Please Classic AKA silver age FAte Solo with all his Bull Shhhh like powers. Not even Classic Strange with all his foolishness was in his league. SA fate All the way .I dont recall Galactus on Spectre level and SA Spectre is no joke. The Team takes this and not because of Sundipped supes.

I do recall Living Tribunal >>>>> Spectre.

Lets Go.

IM READY.
#45 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9190 posts) - - Show Bio
@IZZR said:
@OmegaDynasty said:
Thats a scary thought classic fate can probably rival Galactus so with the power cosmic whos f****** with him?
He will. Scathan does not approve! 
#46 Posted by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio

ok well Dr. Fate has defeated the spectre before and hes above galactus not many people will argue with that so to me this battle is more than fair and if anything slightly advantageous to team 2 as they outnumber the heralds

#47 Posted by termiteone4ever (7414 posts) - - Show Bio
@odinforce said:
yeah the heralds get wiped easily but galactus is too strong here
classic fate seems to be the only threat but he's got no prep here
Even with out no prep He would sense the power of Galactus go Prepare up a something for him in his own universe or dimension
Classic Fate is power ful capable of plenty of foolishness
#48 Posted by Hoboseid (1022 posts) - - Show Bio
@Distortion said:
Galactus wins via bitch slap.
#49 Posted by termiteone4ever (7414 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheCerealKillz said:
@termiteone4ever said:

Ohh Please Classic AKA silver age FAte Solo with all his Bull Shhhh like powers. Not even Classic Strange with all his foolishness was in his league. SA fate All the way .I dont recall Galactus on Spectre level and SA Spectre is no joke. The Team takes this and not because of Sundipped supes.

I do recall Living Tribunal >>>>> Spectre.

Lets Go.

IM READY.
YOu are ready today . Unfortunately this is about Galactus .
now Silver age/ Classic Fate now thats who we are talking about .
NOw he would know what level of power to go to defeat galactus Easily .If this is classic FATE.
Now i could easily hold an Argument and show you that You guys rate Galactus power way too high. Guessing his percentage or what it should be . Full or not Full. Now i saw him in rage and he only busted Three galaxies. if i recall .Now you never know what power level Galactus is at because he is always Hungry . When he is defeated you guys claim he wasnt full. NOw show me a scan of a full Galactus. Doing something on his own. I havent seen him done anything Great otehr than get beaten up get his you know where Handed to him even the Surfer be saving him putting him in the sun to charge. Even in chaos wars he looked like a regular Superhero even Thor out shined him in that he wasnt even Hurting chaos King but Thor did with his Lightening . Not saying that every hero or villain doesnt have low showing . Galactus isnt in the power set level as you think. We all know Galactus can be hurt by large Impact or some strong enough to Physically Topple him. Fed or unfed it may be tricky, and makes an excuse for his loss. Now if the comic stated what power level he is at when doing some of his feats or if he was fed then we can gauge his power better no wonder Imperiex Has the Edge over him.
#50 Posted by ultimatewarrior123 (1374 posts) - - Show Bio

@termiteone4ever:

You don't know anything about Galactus do you. he would own fate and spectre (whom I am assuming was victim to PIS) .

I can give you the evidence why. It is obvious that 9 out of 10 times in the comics Galactus is weak because he is ffeeding on planets, or has not fed in ages, or states that he is weak. I can show you the top tier Galactus, and show you that as he is a near infinite power he rarely shows his true power.

I am a bit lazy right now so I will give my argument sometime later.