#1 Edited by GodDamnIronMan (1553 posts) - - Show Bio

-Both at full power

-Blood-lusted (moral off)

-No prep, random encounter

-with ION (classic Sodam Yat)

battle takes place at an empty Galaxy

#2 Posted by Immortal777 (7675 posts) - - Show Bio

So its Heralds vs 7200 Lanterns hmm.

#3 Posted by GodDamnIronMan (1553 posts) - - Show Bio

BUMP!

#4 Posted by darkelf35 (518 posts) - - Show Bio

Lanterns..........

#5 Posted by Clark_EL (2666 posts) - - Show Bio

@GodDamnIronMan: How many Heralds are there?

#6 Posted by thanosii (1307 posts) - - Show Bio

heralds at full power would include Tyrant at around 90% Galactus strength, Cosmic Destroyer , Morg w/ waters of life, Cosmic Superman (though non canon), worldbreaker cosmic hulk. Tyrant alone at full power should solo.

#7 Posted by GhostRider2 (3382 posts) - - Show Bio

@thanosii said:

heralds at full power would include Tyrant at around 90% Galactus strength, Cosmic Destroyer , Morg w/ waters of life, Cosmic Superman (though non canon), worldbreaker cosmic hulk. Tyrant alone at full power should solo.

If all heralds this includes SS........ Tyrant and SS for easy win really, it doesnt matter how many lanterns are.Or all heralds in a curbstomp :)

Online
#8 Posted by Pwok21 (2459 posts) - - Show Bio

Mismatch if Tyrant is included.

The Lanterns would have hard enough of a job with full power Surfer, Morg etc.

#9 Posted by thanosii (1307 posts) - - Show Bio

since the the op never stated which heralds then all heralds would be included. And yes this is a spite match

#10 Posted by BlueLantern1995 (2448 posts) - - Show Bio

@thanosii said:

since the the op never stated which heralds then all heralds would be included. And yes this is a spite match
#11 Posted by monarch_prime (398 posts) - - Show Bio

Heralds.

#12 Posted by Jeronimo (700 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus' Heralds FTW.

WoL Morg could solo.

Destroyer armor could solo.

Bloodlusted SS could solo.

Include all other of Galactus' heralds working together and this becomes a STOMP.

Add Tyrant and this becomes spite.

#13 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (5132 posts) - - Show Bio

Heralds

#14 Posted by UltraSuperTrooper (676 posts) - - Show Bio

I think the heralds, Tyrant is really good

#15 Posted by Needlebay (1938 posts) - - Show Bio

ALL the GLC? Just too many Lanterns, plus you have ION.

#16 Posted by GodDamnIronMan (1553 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jeronimo said:

Galactus' Heralds FTW.

WoL Morg could solo.

Destroyer armor could solo.

Bloodlusted SS could solo.

Include all other of Galactus' heralds working together and this becomes a STOMP.

Add Tyrant and this becomes spite.

how can Bloodlusted SS solo? when ION is in GLC...

#17 Posted by TERMINATORFAN (1250 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkelf35 said:

Lanterns..........

#18 Posted by Epicbeast3000 (956 posts) - - Show Bio
@Pwok21: Not with surfer, I think surfer's power is equivalent to a couple
#19 Posted by whydama (1093 posts) - - Show Bio

@GodDamnIronMan said:

-Both at full power

-Blood-lusted (moral off)

-No prep, random encounter

-No ION

battle takes place at an empty Galaxy

@GodDamnIronMan said:

@Jeronimo said:

Galactus' Heralds FTW.

WoL Morg could solo.

Destroyer armor could solo.

Bloodlusted SS could solo.

Include all other of Galactus' heralds working together and this becomes a STOMP.

Add Tyrant and this becomes spite.

how can Bloodlusted SS solo? when ION is in GLC...

You said NO ION in OP

#20 Posted by GodDamnIronMan (1553 posts) - - Show Bio

@whydama said:

@GodDamnIronMan said:

-Both at full power

-Blood-lusted (moral off)

-No prep, random encounter

-No ION

battle takes place at an empty Galaxy

@GodDamnIronMan said:

@Jeronimo said:

Galactus' Heralds FTW.

WoL Morg could solo.

Destroyer armor could solo.

Bloodlusted SS could solo.

Include all other of Galactus' heralds working together and this becomes a STOMP.

Add Tyrant and this becomes spite.

how can Bloodlusted SS solo? when ION is in GLC...

You said NO ION in OP

Oh ya, i forgot to change it...

since many of you said it's a mismatch, I decided to put ION in it....

#21 Posted by Pwok21 (2459 posts) - - Show Bio

@Epicbeast3000:

Surfer bloodlusted has matter manipulation, which places him above the lanterns quite significantly.

That said now Ion has been added this will be a much harder slog for the Heralds, but they'd still win.

#22 Posted by consolemaster001 (5826 posts) - - Show Bio

Very close fight.

Both sides lose. The universe gets destroyed.

Online
#23 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

1.Tyrant isn't a herald.
2.GLs can't really take out Destroyer. Most of them are featless.
3.Red Shift will cut their army into pieces by BFR.
4.Surfer will drain their energy at put each of GL coming to him down.
5.Stardust can take Sodam Yat ION. 
 
And there still is Fallen One, Firelord, Terrax, Nova, Air Walker, Human Torch and two featless heralds - one from last Surfer's mini and that priest that come with Galan in Mighty Thor.