• 53 results
axle124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@termiteone4ever:

Its a stalemate because Nekron can't actually be killed... he would just be sent back... and no Nekron power isn't on the level of Galactus(he would just sever his link and send him back)... The actual fight wouldn't last long... but Nekron wouldn't technically be dead so its a stalemate.. Nekron has potential if he kills enough to be close to Galactus power level. Where these debates get out of hand is people look at a bad guy ie nekron and put him at the top even when he hasn't had that many apperances..Bad guys will always look good(especially in their arc), that's how you build the character.. That's why Johns had the freaking AM powering the black lantern power's battery so it gives the readers the impression that nekron is that powerful.... AM >>>> nekron.... Just my opinion,, I enjoy reading these things and will like to read some more on nekron.. I can't find anything worthy outside of the blackest night arc tho....

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Galactus has more power

strangetales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@termiteone4ever:

Galactus can literally will himself back into existence. And has. If somehow he's managed to be destroyed