Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By czarny_samael666

Galactus Engine was at least as powerfull as Galactus, so: Galactus.

Hoboseid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Hoboseid

The Engine, it was fighting multiple Celestials, Proemial Gods, Galactus himself, the Kree, Nova Corp, Shiar fleet all at the same time and had enough telekinetic power to make the head of Aegis explode. It took some ceremonial tricky thing and MistressDeath collapsing a whole Universe to stop the Galactus Engine.

Guardians get owned, badly

KainScion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#4  Edited By KainScion

@Hoboseid said:

The Engine, it was fighting multiple Celestials, Proemial Gods, Galactus himself, the Kree, Nova Corp, Shiar fleet all at the same time and had enough telekinetic power to make the head of Aegis explode. It took some ceremonial tricky thing and MistressDeath collapsing a whole Universe to stop the Galactus Engine.

guardians cant stand up to the color yellow. you get yourself a marker they're done.

deathlife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By deathlife

I re-call the Galactus engine destroying some Celestials but i am talking about ALL the Guardians of Oa. Combined might...can't they do anything to stop it?

NeonNemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By NeonNemesis
@deathlife said:

I re-call the Galactus engine destroying some Celestials but i am talking about ALL the Guardians of Oa. Combined might...can't they do anything to stop it?

If Galactus and the other cosmic deities couldn't why would the Guardians have the chance of even lasting more than a second here, let alone even match it?
TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#7  Edited By TheGoldenOne
@Hoboseid said:

This^
demifiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By demifiend
@Hoboseid said:

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#9  Edited By entropy_aegis

Jobbers of the universe die.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By czarny_samael666
@deathlife said:

Guardians are below Skyfathers (at least these from Marvel, because most powerfull of them can destroy galaxies) who are below Celestials.
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#11  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@czarny_samael666 said:
@deathlife said:

Guardians are below Skyfathers (at least these from Marvel, because most powerfull of them can destroy galaxies) who are below Celestials.
Pre-retcon, the Guardians were each Skyfather level, I believe. Then came Johns.
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#12  Edited By Saren

Engine stomps. 

@czarny_samael666 said:

@deathlife said:

Are they? Ganthet was said to be able to crack the planet in half with a thought.
TheFallenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By TheFallenOne

@CitizenBane said:

Engine stomps.

@czarny_samael666 said:
@deathlife said:

Are they? Ganthet was said to be able to crack the planet in half with a thought.

Odin was destroying galaxies as a side effect of his fights.

tron_bonne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By tron_bonne

Galactus Engine.

Avatar image for capitolpunishment
CapitolPunishment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheFallenOne said:

@CitizenBane said:

Engine stomps.

@czarny_samael666 said:
@deathlife said:

Yeah, the multiple Abstracts, Celestials and Primordial gods that were battling and dieing at the fault were destroying multiple Galaxies as a side effect of there fight with the Galactus engine. Oh wait, no they weren't.
Avatar image for trueilluminatus
TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By TrueIlluminatus

The Guardians won't prevail, but it would be an interesting fight, nonetheless.

TheFallenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By TheFallenOne

@CapitolPunishment said:

@TheFallenOne said:

@CitizenBane said:

Engine stomps.

@czarny_samael666 said:
@deathlife said:

Yeah, the multiple Abstracts, Celestials and Primordial gods that were battling and dieing at the fault were destroying multiple Galaxies as a side effect of there fight with the Galactus engine. Oh wait, no they weren't.

read the issue and you'll see that all of them were fighting on higher plane of existance and thus weren't effecting the universe. So your argument is wrong.

CapitolPunishment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheFallenOne said:

@CapitolPunishment said:

@TheFallenOne said:

@CitizenBane said:

Engine stomps.

@czarny_samael666 said:
@deathlife said:

read the issue and you'll see that all of them were fighting on higher plane of existance and thus weren't effecting the universe. So your argument is wrong.

I have the trade in front of me. They were not just fighting "on another plane of existence". Do you need me to post the scans of Galactus wrapped up in tentacles shooting energy blasts out of his hands and eyes?
YoungGunna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#19  Edited By YoungGunna

Galactus Engine takes this... @CzarnySamael: PIS showings aside yes Guardians are Skyathers, not Odin level(seperately) but defiantly Zeus class. Ganthet with a wave of his hand undid all the planetary destruction a rogue Guardian did to the planet, he resurected Hal Jordan and he was personally taking on WAVES of GL's with a blown up hand, on reserve power, while holding back. They do have some big time feats to there name like eradicating a Galaxy spanning demon empire, holding entire planets in place while being sucked in a black hole by Krona, being said to be Spectre level, "able to crack a planet with a stray thought", Caging an entire space sector( so 1/3600 of the universe ), less powerful guardian children caused worldwide extinction events with angry thoughts ect. Yes they do have there fair share of low showings but its because they absolutely hate to interfere( in which the GL's come in). In fact there Disposition is such that they'd allow themselves to be killed or commit suicide rather than take action( except agianst universe destroying threats like Nekron and AM).

TheFallenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By TheFallenOne

@CapitolPunishment said:

@TheFallenOne said:

@CapitolPunishment said:

@TheFallenOne said:

@CitizenBane said:

Engine stomps.

@czarny_samael666 said:
@deathlife said:

I have the trade in front of me. They were not just fighting "on another plane of existence". Do you need me to post the scans of Galactus wrapped up in tentacles shooting energy blasts out of his hands and eyes?

Post them. And if you have issue than you can definetelly see when Quasar or NOva asks why are they just standing (refering to Aeigis standing and other). Check the reply that was given.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By czarny_samael666
@JediXMan said:
@czarny_samael666 said:
@deathlife said:

Pre-retcon, the Guardians were each Skyfather level, I believe. Then came Johns.
If You mean Pre-COIE (I am asking, becuase there were a lot of retcons in DC), then yeah, but I was talking about pre-Flashpoint.

@CitizenBane said:
Engine stomps. 

@czarny_samael666 said:
@deathlife said:

Odin,Surtur,Mephisto,Zeus and Vishnu are powerfull enough to destroy galaxy (Odin and Surtur did it, Zeus and Vishnu are most powerfull Skythers on Earth with Odin and said to be his equals, Mephisto said it by himself, so I am not sure, but he was talking to himself and soon fought with Galactus in his own realm).

Thor and BRB are planet busters, Hercules has planet level strength etc. Even Horus has weapon that can destroy (small) planet. 

@CapitolPunishment said:
@TheFallenOne said:

@CapitolPunishment said:

@TheFallenOne said:

@CitizenBane said:

Engine stomps.

@czarny_samael666 said:
@deathlife said:

1.Skyfathers can destroy galaxies, but they weren't present in this battle.
2.He didn't say that Proemial Gods, Celestials and Galactus were destroying galaxies in that battle.
3.Surfer told Quasar that they don't see the real battle.  The real battle acctually was as Surfer said (in Thanos Imperative, 2 pages before Aegis was killed): 
"Not so, Wendell Vaugh. We only appreciate the tumult of the battle at OUR level of benig. We will not precieve the battle ALREADY JOINED on the Abstract scale until we see its consequences."
TheFallenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By TheFallenOne

@YoungGunna said:

Galactus Engine takes this... @CzarnySamael: PIS showings aside yes Guardians are Skyathers, not Odin level(seperately) but defiantly Zeus class. Ganthet with a wave of his hand undid all the planetary destruction a rogue Guardian did to the planet, he resurected Hal Jordan and he was personally taking on WAVES of GL's with a blown up hand, on reserve power, while holding back. They do have some big time feats to there name like eradicating a Galaxy spanning demon empire, holding entire planets in place while being sucked in a black hole by Krona, being said to be Spectre level, "able to crack a planet with a stray thought", Caging an entire space sector( so 1/3600 of the universe ), less powerful guardian children caused worldwide extinction events with angry thoughts ect. Yes they do have there fair share of low showings but its because they absolutely hate to interfere( in which the GL's come in). In fact there Disposition is such that they'd allow themselves to be killed or commit suicide rather than take action( except agianst universe destroying threats like Nekron and AM).

Well i don't think that they are Odin' level even combined. Separatelly for sure aren't. Mjolnir is powerfull enough to contain a blast which could wipe out 1/5 of the universe (to be more precise was stated that balst will doome the universe). That feat is >>>>>> than containing Sector 3600(and they had great troubles with that + 13 of them were killed) - guardians best feat which and it's debatable if secotr had a galactic size or 1/3600 of the universe. Guardians didn't mapped entire universe (at least Post Zero Hour suggest they didn't since we see some unknow sectors and parts of the universe which aren't mapped). Ganthet being art of Quintessence is actually because of his wisdom and not his power. Feats of power of Guardians are nothing special, even Surfer can effect entire planet with telepathy (becoming one with planet, bringing world peace etc...), not to mention that their physical status is very weak. Hank Henshaw and Doomsday were trashing them. And Ganthet couldn't even put Henshaw (who can't endure explosion which destroys 1/2 of the planet and is totaly torn apart) down or hurt him. Even their highest showings are way below to what skyfathers do. Even Marvel Zeus has far greater feats and statements than single guardian.

YoungGunna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By YoungGunna

@FallenOne: Okay Thor containing that much of the universe puts him at skyfather? If we go by one's highest showing one like Superman, Thor, and others would be virtually unstoppable but it is instead what is consistently shown. Ganthet was warped reality on a planetery scale EASILY when he undid all the damage to the Earth and they eradicated the Empire of Tears which was multiple galaxies in size, Surfer isn't consistently displaying that kind of powerlevel. And there physical stats matter why? There not combatants don't get your point... Is low showing what you base your points off of? Everyone has there fair share of them even Odin who has been knocked out by an earthquake, kidnapped by random Dark Gods, and posioned multiple times.. Please display some of Zeus's worth wild feats.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By czarny_samael666
@YoungGunna said:
1.Odin=Zeus. I've seen few scans about that, if You want to find them thne You should check this stories: 
a)when Odin,Zeus and Vishnu attacked Celestials
b)When Thor repleaced Odin and had talk with Council of Godheads. Only the most powerfull ones was there and what is suprising more than one from Vishnu's religion. No one beside them and Zeus.
c)when Asgardians were fighting with Olympians
d)Again, when Thor was a King of Earth, these for gods has turned off Odin Force from Thor for some time, to give Strange and other heroes occasion to defeat him (which is by many considered as a another Thor > Hulk fight, since he and Thing attacked Thor and Strange fought with Loki there - mostly off panel).
2.You're talking about story in which Guardians (as a team) imprisoned God-Galaxy. I know, that is why I belive that as a team they are equal to Odin (or other galaxy busters)
3.Sector is no more 1/3600 of universe. It was retconned in Emerald Warriors:

I personally belive that only known universe is "sectored".
4.I know, the same with Watchers. But Watchers are even more annoying, since Uatu was always supposed to be more powerfull than Skyfathers, but his best feat is creating a star. With ease, but still. Also most powerfull Watchers gived him a... Universe. Created by them... 

@TheFallenOne said:

@CapitolPunishment said:

Post them. And if you have issue than you can definetelly see when Quasar or NOva asks why are they just standing (refering to Aeigis standing and other). Check the reply that was given.

As would Fraction said: "As You wish".
Surfer's explanation about Abstract's fight part 1
Surfer's explanation about Abstract's fight part 1
Surfer's explanation about Abstract's fight part 2
Surfer's explanation about Abstract's fight part 2
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By czarny_samael666
@YoungGunna
@TheFallenOne :

Wait, wait wait...
1.It was Mjolnir's feat, not Thor's. And to my knowledge Mjolnir was created to be undestructible, to anything beside magic. Pretty much in the same way as Juggy.
2.Zeus, Odin, Hell Lords (which IMO means that also other Skyfathers) don't depend at their physical body, until magic object don't cage them in their bodies. They can't be simply punched to the death, unless their magic abilities were somehow lowered.  Thor depends on his body, he can be KO'd in normal way, killed in normal way, etc.He depends on his body. 
IMO this is an achievement that can be done by powerfull magic beings, since Loki also most time can't be killed in that way. Thor simply don't have (which is stupid since he had Rune powers and knowledge) enough experience in this area.
3.Quintessenceis featless pretty much. Even more than Council of Godheads or Watchers. Or even Guardians to my knowledge.
CapitolPunishment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheFallenOne:

Dude, I never said that there was no battle on another plane of existence, Nova took the blast at point blank range when Aegis exploded, it was an epic battle. 

I simply said that it in no way was limited to that engagement. There was large scale battle on the physical plane in the 616 Universe that involved Galactus, Galactus engine, abstracts, Celestials and primordial gods. As the story came to a close Galactus stood at the Fault by himself supported by star ships and some super heroes  while he was wrapped up in tentacles fighting for his life. Unless that major part of the story was not real and they were just playing around.

@czarny_samael666

Right so now Sky-fathers>Galactus engine+Galactus+Celestials+Primordial gods+Many angeled ones. 

If only Odin was there, one shot and Galaxy busted, battle over, right?

2.He didn't say that Proemial Gods, Celestials and Galactus were destroying galaxies in that battle.

That was sarcasm, you must have missed it.

3.Surfer told Quasar that they don't see the real battle.  The real battle acctually was as Surfer said (in Thanos Imperative, 2 pages before Aegis was killed): 
"Not so, Wendell Vaugh. We only appreciate the tumult of the battle at OUR level of benig. We will not precieve the battle ALREADY JOINED on the Abstract scale until we see its consequences."

That scan you posted means nothing, I never denied that happened or seen anyone else do so for that matter. An epic battle took place on another plane of existence, no one denied that.

That was only part of the battle, read the last images of the battle on the fault and you will clearly see Galactus, fighting for his survival, covered in tentacles shooting energy blasts out of his eyes & hands and then the Shiar commander ordering the ships to support him. Because part of earlier battle took place on another plane of existence are you trying to tell me that wasn't a real fight or something? That they were just playing around?Or maybe Galactus and the entire 616 universe were hallucinating?
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By czarny_samael666
@CapitolPunishment said:
@czarny_samael666

Right so now Sky-fathers>Galactus engine+Galactus+Celestials+Primordial gods+Many angeled ones. 

If only Odin was there, one shot and Galaxy busted, battle over, right?

That was sarcasm, you must have missed it.

That scan you posted means nothing, I never denied that happened or seen anyone else do so for that matter. An epic battle took place on another plane of existence, no one denied that.

That was only part of the battle, read the last images of the battle on the fault and you will clearly see Galactus, fighting for his survival, covered in tentacles shooting energy blasts out of his eyes & hands and then the Shiar commander ordering the ships to support him. Because part of earlier battle took place on another plane of existence are you trying to tell me that wasn't a real fight or something? That they were just playing around?Or maybe Galactus and the entire 616 universe were hallucinating?
1.??? I've didn't said that SF > Galactus, I've said that they can destroy galaxies. All of these other beings can do it as well.
2.Yeah, but about certain thing. Besides, too much sarcasm and it is starting "bad way" of debate, what You could see in other thread already between me and Hoffenheim. 
3.It has changed, when people who were support him couldn't fight in all of the same ways he was fighting (when Novas attacked GE).
jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By jashro44

@CapitolPunishment: Odin has destroyed galaxies before. So has galactus.

No Caption Provided
CapitolPunishment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@CapitolPunishment: Odin has destroyed galaxies before. So has galactus.

No Caption Provided
Ever hear of hyperbole?
wkar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By wkar

GALACTUS ENGINE WIN.

CapitolPunishment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh yeah, GE wins this.

difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By difficlus

GE takes this.

+ 1 marvel

:P

TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#33  Edited By TheCerealKillz
@difficlus said:

GE takes this.

+ 1 marvel

Is the +1 Marvel from somewhere? 

I'm pretty sure I have heard it before lol...
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By difficlus

@TheCerealKillz said:

@difficlus said:

GE takes this.

+ 1 marvel

Is the +1 Marvel from somewhere? I'm pretty sure I have heard it before lol...

nay i made it up.

YoungGunna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By YoungGunna

@CzarnySamael: Certianly everyone in this thread was asking for examples of the Guardians power levels-- shouldn't Zeus be held to the same standard? I think its fair to demand ACTUAL feats to back up a characters power level. Now PROVE that Zeus is above Guardians. If Zeus doesn't have any of those sort of feats what's to say that he is a peer of Odins in terms of power, rather than in terms of importance?.. A) Zeus attacking Celestials is impressive in what way?.. B) Still more talk? Give me some skyfather level combat feats.. C) Your point is?.. D) What does this have to do with Zeus.... 2) Together, the Guardians have more than what it takes to beat for Odin. Only at TIMES Odin can bust galaxies. One time confirmed, another time rectconned( as tapping into the power of the cosmic being Infinity). He's certiantly more powerful than any single Guardian, but they are each Skyfather level in there own right, and it wouldn't take but a few to take Odin down, IMHO. The Guardians are known to have been responsible for protecting entire Galaxies for the sole purpose of trying to recreate the Big Bang and breaking the Empire of Tears than trapping them on a single planet. What are Zeus's Galaxy busting feats?... 3) Everything has been rectonned in DC, why mention that as any importance?... 4) Yep, I was going to make a comparison between the two race's there one in the same(Watchers & Guardians I mean)...

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By jashro44

@CapitolPunishment: That was not the only time odin has destroyed a galaxy. Here he is recreating galaxies. Also surtur destroyed a galaxy and odin has proven to be above surtur. And Galactus has even better feats than odin so...yea he can to. Not that its all impressive as almost any abstract can bust galaxies like nothing.

No Caption Provided
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#37  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@czarny_samael666 said:
@JediXMan said:
@czarny_samael666 said:
@deathlife said:

If You mean Pre-COIE (I am asking, becuase there were a lot of retcons in DC), then yeah, but I was talking about pre-Flashpoint.

Pre-Rebirth or pre-Emerald Twilight.
ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By ssejllenrad

Take out all the low showings of the Guardians..........................................And they'd still lose!!!!

TheFallenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By TheFallenOne

@czarny_samael666 said:

@YoungGunna :
@TheFallenOne : Wait, wait wait... 1.It was Mjolnir's feat, not Thor's. And to my knowledge Mjolnir was created to be undestructible, to anything beside magic. Pretty much in the same way as Juggy. 2.Zeus, Odin, Hell Lords (which IMO means that also other Skyfathers) don't depend at their physical body, until magic object don't cage them in their bodies. They can't be simply punched to the death, unless their magic abilities were somehow lowered. Thor depends on his body, he can be KO'd in normal way, killed in normal way, etc.He depends on his body. IMO this is an achievement that can be done by powerfull magic beings, since Loki also most time can't be killed in that way. Thor simply don't have (which is stupid since he had Rune powers and knowledge) enough experience in this area. 3.Quintessenceis featless pretty much. Even more than Council of Godheads or Watchers. Or even Guardians to my knowledge.

And i stated that containig Kang's universal busting bomb was Mjolnir's feat.

unopen7639

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By unopen7639

galactus and ge

dami24434

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers