Galactus, eater of worlds VS Kerrigan, queen of blades

Gold_Kitsune

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Gold_Kitsune

Galactus is heading for Planet Char, The home world of the zerg. Kerrigan knows he's coming and has prepared. She's seen him do in another planet in the Starcraft universe so she has an idea of how powerful he is. She makes an attempt to intercept him about 950.000 miles away from the planet's outer atmosphere. Re-enforcements have been called in from all nearby planets, and she is set up to ambush and surround him. She fully intends on destroying and/or infesting him.

All major protoss and terrian factions have decided not to interfere, so the zerg are on their own.

So, Galactus vs The entire zerg race (Who by the way have complete control laterally dozens of planets)

EDIT: I forgot to mention, all zerg units/structures/abilitys, upgrades, and power ups from Starcraft 1, Broodwar, and 2 are available.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By King_Saturn
The Cosmic God aka Galactus for the win.
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By daak1212

Galactus and Im not sure why Kitsune is trolling

Gold_Kitsune

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Gold_Kitsune

@daak1212:

I'm not trolling :( I'm asking what would happen if Galactus fought the zerg. Then AweSam got mad at me, but he hasn't told me why. I want to make people happy but you have to tell me what I'm doing wrong.

Bernicky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Bernicky

ok umm Galactus stomps+ spite

Bernicky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Bernicky

@Gold_Kitsune said:

@daak1212:

I'm not trolling :( I'm asking what would happen if Galactus fought the zerg. Then AweSam got mad at me, but he hasn't told me why. I want to make people happy but you have to tell me what I'm doing wrong.

He's mad because this is a pretty bad fight...just saying. That's all you did wrong really.

Avatar image for trueilluminatus
TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By TrueIlluminatus

@Gold_Kitsune said:

@daak1212:

You made a spite thread.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By jeanroygrant

@King Saturn said:

The Cosmic God aka Galactus for the win.
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#18  Edited By geraldthesloth

Imagine what Galactus did to the annihilation wave, but in a smaller scale.

Gold_Kitsune

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Gold_Kitsune

@Illuminatus said:

@Gold_Kitsune said:

@daak1212:

You made a spite thread.

I'm sorry you took it that way. My intention was to think of a scenario that would give Galactus a challenge. No spite intended. I'm just really interested in the character and what his limitations might me. I'm also a very big fan of the idea of several weaker elements joining to fight a single, all powerful, enemy.

I put him against several planets worth of zerg because I know any less wouldn't even be a fair fight, any less and Kerrigan would be crushed in seconds.

Bernicky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Bernicky

@Gold_Kitsune said:

@Illuminatus said:

@Gold_Kitsune said:

@daak1212:

You made a spite thread.

I'm sorry you took it that way. My intention was to think of a scenario that would give Galactus a challenge. No spite intended. I'm just really interested in the character and what his limitations might me. I'm also a very big fan of the idea of several weaker elements joining to fight a single, all powerful, enemy.

I put him against several planets worth of zerg because I know any less wouldn't even be a fair fight, any less and Kerrigan would be crushed in seconds.

but you still made a massive spite thread, that's just the fact.

Gold_Kitsune

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Gold_Kitsune

@Bernicky: Please explain what I'm doing wrong. I don't understand what is causing this 'spite'

Is it the match up? Is it an insult to Kerrigan? To Galactus? To Blizzard? To Marvel? Is it unfair to put Comic vs Computer game? Is it unfair to make an entire race fight?

Gold_Kitsune

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Gold_Kitsune

@Bernicky: Ok, I see. So all I've really done to offend people is under estimate Galactus? And people are offended that I think 1 messily spices could hope to fight him?

Bernicky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Bernicky

k spite is when you make a thread that is so lopsided its insulting. Galactus regularly eats planets and wipes out races on a regular/daily basis. so yeah, 1 race of bug things is nothing to him

Gold_Kitsune

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Gold_Kitsune

I will make it up to Galactus! I WILL think of a challenging planet for him to eat!

Gnarly_Artist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Gnarly_Artist

@Gold_Kitsune: Have you tried Earth? He hasn't had much luck there.