slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#102  Edited By slimj87d
@uknow said:
" @the ace of knaves: travel speed is not  = with combat speed.ss is slow compare with prime or PC superman and prime,SA superman,post crisis superman all of them resist being trasmutate before "
There are scans here that show Silver Surfer move so fast he blows up a bunch of ships almost instantly at the same time. He can fight at high speeds. Wish I could find them though. But Silver Surfer has tons of speed feats you can look up.
Avatar image for the_ace_of_knaves
the ace of knaves

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@termiteone4ever:  that's PIS.
tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#104  Edited By tensor
@difficlus: he is talking about silver ager superman which is way diiferent if this battle took place i am sure superman would killer surfer reason being back then writers made anything possible with superman, by the way sa superman is not weak to mind attacks,an saying silver surfer doing this an that is crazy talk yes he can do all that but how many times in battle has he done in a big fight ex when thor was kicking his butt
slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By slimj87d

I'm sick and tired of people exaggerating Prime's strength. He's no more than 2 times stronger than Superman. He might be 1.5 times stronger than Superman at most. He has never one shotted Superman ever, and it did not take anymore than 2 Supermen to defeat him. 

the ace of knaves

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tensor:  that was thor with warrior madness... and a power gem.
Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#107  Edited By termiteone4ever
@difficlus said:

"
Think about it, Superman is afraid is MM, he is one of the few people superman would never want to fight with, MM<<<<SS in terms of versatility, invunerability, and speed and reaction time. SS would rape superman is soo many ways, there is no way for superman to kill or even injure SS, surfer has taken punches from people like Nova, BRB and Thor who call have superman level strength and has been unfrazed, the guy fights in the enter of a blackhole and doesn't even notice his surrounds etc. Supermans punches will mena nothing, he has been able to subdue the likes of Thor in H2H beofre his upgrade, after it he knocked down beta ray bill in 3 blow (drawing blood on the first blow and he was apologizing and looked pained while doing so) and BRB = superman in terms of durability. so your argument about Superman knocking down or giving SS a run for his money is refuted assuming SS only resorts to his strength (which he can easily argument to whatever level he sees fit). as for superman vibrating to match SS's intangibility that wont work because SS doesn't go intangible like the Flashs who vibrate.   As for the kryptonian prep and weapons that will be useless because SS has turned off every machine on earth with a thought. Depending on how the battle plays out there are ways SS can defeat a planet of supermen 1.) Draining them all of their yellow sunlight in their cells, SS has absorbed a star before, he could easily drain them if he wished. 2.)turning their sun into a red giaint 3.)turning their sun into kryptonite 4.)turning their atmosphere into kryptonite  5.)turning them into krptonite 6.)altering their genetic code to negate their powers 7.)Mind raping the whole planet   8.) absorbing their sun so they have no source of power "

Superman is not afriad of the martian he is a difficult character to fight for sure been shape shifter and can do so much he has more power than and feats or all kinds of foolishness. Back to Surfer He cannot beat the man. No matter what power you think he have and can do he wont even get the chance to use all thse so call powers. Back to the topic at hand galactus and SA and Prime.  WHile current supes Beat down and SS :) .
tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By tensor
@the ace of knaves:  yeah an he got his ass kick where was all the power of the power cosmic to save him then
the ace of knaves

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@termiteone4ever:  how can superman defeat someone who is faster and more durable than him? surfer can bust planets with a flick of his finger. he can open up black holes at will. he can go intangible at will. he can manipulate matter at the molecular level... which means he could create synthetic kryptonite... or turn his body into synthetic kryptonite.
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By difficlus
@tensor: do you know what the power gem is? 

and btw yes he was talking about current superman... 
silver age superman would be harder to win yes...i still see SS putting him down via kryptonite though.
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By termiteone4ever
@SlimJ87D said:
" @uknow said:
" @the ace of knaves: travel speed is not  = with combat speed.ss is slow compare with prime or PC superman and prime,SA superman,post crisis superman all of them resist being trasmutate before "
There are scans here that show Silver Surfer move so fast he blows up a bunch of ships almost instantly at the same time. He can fight at high speeds. Wish I could find them though. But Silver Surfer has tons of speed feats you can look up. "

Surfer isnt faster Superman with speed not at all .  Supes would BLitz him KO him this is current supes . I won't even put him in SA or Prime Level ..  
Stick to the Galactus battle . Surfer is like a grain of sands as much as current supes so those wo can battle which i am sure current supes can come out on top :)

difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By difficlus
@termiteone4ever said:

"
 Superman is not afriad of the martian he is a difficult character to fight for sure been shape shifter and can do so much he has more power than and feats or all kinds of foolishness. Back to Surfer He cannot beat the man. No matter what power you think he have and can do he wont even get the chance to use all thse so call powers. Back to the topic at hand galactus and SA and Prime.  WHile current supes Beat down and SS :) . "

termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By termiteone4ever
@difficlus said:

"

Double that PALM and stuff it where it hurts and you know where .  
TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#114  Edited By TheCerealKillz
@difficlus said:
" @termiteone4ever said:

"
 Superman is not afriad of the martian he is a difficult character to fight for sure been shape shifter and can do so much he has more power than and feats or all kinds of foolishness. Back to Surfer He cannot beat the man. No matter what power you think he have and can do he wont even get the chance to use all thse so call powers. Back to the topic at hand galactus and SA and Prime.  WHile current supes Beat down and SS :) . "

"
LMAO!

Dude.....How is Superman supposed to beat SS when he could just scrample Supe's molecules....
 You showing scans of PIS is stupid.
 Ss can go intangible. So Supes cant hit him.....
the ace of knaves

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tensor:  do you even know what the power gem is? or warriors madness? the power gem is one of the gems on the infinity gauntlet. warriors madness makes thor about 10x more powerful in every level.

@termiteone4ever:  wha... surfer is much faster than current superman. MUCH faster. he can travel thousands of light years... in seconds. he outran galactus' shock wave at the end of annihilation... which destroyed 3 GALAXIES in seconds. seriously, there is no way superman could blitz him. not a chance in hell. especially when you figure in the fact that surfer can actually turn his body into kryptonite. how is superman gonna lay a finger on him?
Avatar image for omega_level_supreme
Omega-level Supreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kryptonians.
the ace of knaves

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Omega-level Supreme:  how? sufer can turn himself into kryptonite then turn the sun red. galactus mops up.
Omega-level Supreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the ace of knaves said:
" @Omega-level Supreme:  how? sufer can turn himself into kryptonite then turn the sun red. galactus mops up. "

Did I ask you all that? Don't ask me no questions boy. It's because I said so!..
tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By tensor
@the ace of knaves: i know what the gems,are i do read marvel an,  my point is that he got his  butt kick, by the way thanos beat someone with the power gem already.so what happen to surfer
the ace of knaves

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Omega-level Supreme: don't call me boy! :D but seriously, just saying kryptonians without backing it up with any reason why isn't how you debate in battles.

@tensor:  he got his butt kicked by someone vastly superior to superman on every level. so why bring it up? saying superman can beat surfer because thor with a power gem and warrior madness beat him doesn't really mean anything. thor with the power gem and warrior madness could stomp superman too.
Omega-level Supreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the ace of knaves said:
"@Omega-level Supreme: don't call me boy! :D but seriously, just saying kryptonians without backing it up with any reason why isn't how you debate in battles."

I'm going to the store to pick up some ass whoopin', would you like me to bring you some back?.. (LOL)
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By difficlus
@tensor said:
" @the ace of knaves: i know what the gems,are i do read marvel an,  my point is that he got his  butt kick, by the way thanos beat someone with the power gem already.so what happen to surfer "
so what ?and that was classic surfer, current surfer is more powerful. thor with the gem and and thanos would beat superman too...thanos beats everybody, but current silver surfer could beat him now
tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By tensor
@difficlus: hell no current surfer ain't beating no thanos when imperative is over u will see an i am calling this before the story arc is finish
tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By tensor
@the ace of knaves: first off i am talking about sa superman not modern superman an surfer is not faster than him he has the ultimate speed feat not even surfer has that
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By difficlus
@tensor said:
" @the ace of knaves: first off i am talking about sa superman not modern superman an surfer is not faster than him he has the ultimate speed feat not even surfer has that "
what is the ultimate speed feat?
tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By tensor
@difficlus: hell no i ain't giving so far surfer has lost to captain mar-vel, so suck on that defeat while the great thanos show you how a battle is won remember i told u first u an i will make u eat your words how dare u talk about thanos like that
tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By tensor
@difficlus: 
sa superman breaking every dimension till there was only 1 left trying to reach supergirl  that is way more than what surfer did in annihilation wave not even flash has gone that fast an threw so many different universe that spectre had to stop him cause beyond that point no living been pass that point an live
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By difficlus
@tensor said:
" @difficlus: hell no i ain't giving so far surfer has lost to captain mar-vel, so suck on that defeat while the great thanos show you how a battle is won remember i told u first u an i will make u eat your words how dare u talk about thanos like that "
losing to mar-vell via PIS yes... 
im not underrating Thanos btw... 
@tensor said:
" @difficlus:  sa superman breaking every dimension till there was only 1 left trying to reach supergirl  that is way more than what surfer did in annihilation wave not even flash has gone that fast an threw so many different universe that spectre had to stop him cause beyond that point no living been pass that point an live "
well Silver Surfer has outraced entropy before so i think thats a better feat than moving through dimensions...and are you sure you aren't talking about superman prime 1 million?
tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By tensor
@difficlus: no sa superman
tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By tensor
@the ace of knaves: he did not have the power gem yet when he was kicking surfer butt the first time when warlock came an save him he only had the madness
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By termiteone4ever
@difficlus: 
 Prime or Sa supes can beat down the surfer. Since my first post i wanted one of the supermen to be all stars superman but i was told it was current superman Technically he should be there since he claimed kryptonians but the battle might be unfair then :) which it still is any way:). We both know surfer might beat current superman all i said it wouldnt be that easy even with his now powerup.  i havent seen a alot of now surfer comics but i have seen the the rest before this power he got.  Anyway back to the matter at hand :) no matter how you put it, lets say Surfer beats the current superman with his new pwer up he has now. Well I am pretty sure either prime or SA would take him out of anger. One hit KO i am very positive with this. No matter intangible or not they would find away to hit him this is SA superman or Prime. So with current Superman down so will the Silver be down. No to the big GUN Galactus for him to come to krypton he must be hungry so i Am very confident no matter what blast or explosion he comes it would be enough to KIll not even KO prime nor Sa superman that i am pretty sure the longer he fight with these two FReaks of a Supermen he is getting weaker. Plus against a planet of kryptionions This will be  stomp on Galactus. 

Also since they got prep ANd the kryptonions tech is pretty advance let me put it like this:) and counter your argument :) First they could build a device to counter / any possible effect including powering up the any one of the supermen / no to mention the whole planet of kryptonions or a suit which counters Kryptonite and the effects of the red sun if thats all you are coming with weakness of the kryptonions:)  They are supersmart and light speed at minimum or a little slower but thats enough to build anything is seconds :) so building this wouldnt be a problem. THis should counter all the Following arguments after this post :) The biggest mistake for this post was the prep :) I over look that :)  
AGIAN the KRYPT got this :)

@tensor:
WEll done on the research.  

Agian The Kryptonians :) for the win :)
uknow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By uknow
@SlimJ87D: prime is much more powerful than superman way way way way more powerful in  Physical strength than current superman 
moving planets FTL,alter reality,busted a dimension with his punch  is way above billions of current supermans
2 supermans beat prime because they  threw him through a red sun and lose his power that is why 
1 punch from prime = KO silver surfer

termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By termiteone4ever
@uknow said:
" @SlimJ87D: prime is much more powerful than superman way way way way more powerful in  Physical strength than current superman 
moving planets FTL,alter reality,busted a dimension with his punch  is way above billions of current supermans
2 supermans beat prime because they  threw him through a red sun and lose his power that is why 

"

UKnow you said it :) RIGhT :) thats whats up :)
mira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By mira

Galactus and Surfer should win.

Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By Hellos

Galactus still solos.
slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By slimj87d
@uknow said:

" @SlimJ87D: prime is much more powerful than superman way way way way more powerful in  Physical strength than current superman 

"

@termiteone4ever

said:

" @uknow said:

"

UKnow you said it :) RIGhT :) thats whats up :) "

1. Superman vs Silver Surfer:  

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/silver-surfer-vs-superman/2256/
 http://www.comicvine.com/silver-surfer/29-2502/silver-surfer-vs-superman/92-20290/
 http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/silver-surfer-vs-superman/555680/
 http://www.comicvine.com/forums/gen-discussion/1/silver-surfer-vs-superman/17207/

Take your pick, that's the first 4 topics in the search function, Silver Surfer takes majority in all of them. Read throughout them, there are scans of his feats and why he can easily defeat Superman.

2. You can't state facts without proof. You claim that he is billions of times stronger than current Superman. I'm going to assume you weren't thinking when you typed that, so lets assume that he's 10 times stronger than Superman. Every feat you claim is Prime being powered by an external source.
-Punching and changing reality, he was amped up by Alexander Luthor's anti-matter energy.
-Moving planets at FTL, when did he ever do that after the big retcon and not powered with an external force.

Lastly, if Prime was even close to 10 times stronger than Superman, he would have one-shotted him. Has he ever? No. Imagine being punched in the face cleanly by someone that is 10 times stronger than you. That is equal to taking a sledge hammer to the face. 

There is never a clear indication or any clear evidence that you can present that a normal (not amped up by some external mojo force besides the yellow sun) Superboy-prime is anymore than 2 times stronger than current Superman. You'll never be able to prove it unless there is a direct comparison (for example both of them towing planets and you get to see both of their upper limits) or if the creators and writers of DC state it in an interview. 

I've talked it over with plenty of Viners who would agree with me, many that are veterans around here. 

Here's the deal, if you prove me wrong then I will respond and say, Yes, Superboy-Prime is 10 or if you can prove it, billions of times stronger than Superman. But if you can't or just babble on nonsense or none credible sources then I'll just have to ignore it and move on because it's just a waste of time.
TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By TheCerealKillz
@SlimJ87D said:
" @uknow said:

"

@termiteone4ever

said:

" @uknow said:

"

UKnow you said it :) RIGhT :) thats whats up :) "

1. Superman vs Silver Surfer:  

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/silver-surfer-vs-superman/2256/
 http://www.comicvine.com/silver-surfer/29-2502/silver-surfer-vs-superman/92-20290/
 http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/silver-surfer-vs-superman/555680/
 http://www.comicvine.com/forums/gen-discussion/1/silver-surfer-vs-superman/17207/

Take your pick, that's the first 4 topics in the search function, Silver Surfer takes majority in all of them. Read throughout them, there are scans of his feats and why he can easily defeat Superman.

2. You can't state facts without proof. You claim that he is billions of times stronger than current Superman. I'm going to assume you weren't thinking when you typed that, so lets assume that he's 10 times stronger than Superman. Every feat you claim is Prime being powered by an external source.
-Punching and changing reality, he was amped up by Alexander Luthor's anti-matter energy.
-Moving planets at FTL, when did he ever do that after the big retcon and not powered with an external force.

Lastly, if Prime was even close to 10 times stronger than Superman, he would have one-shotted him. Has he ever? No. Imagine being punched in the face cleanly by someone that is 10 times stronger than you. That is equal to taking a sledge hammer to the face. 

There is never a clear indication or any clear evidence that you can present that a normal (not amped up by some external mojo force besides the yellow sun) Superboy-prime is anymore than 2 times stronger than current Superman. You'll never be able to prove it unless there is a direct comparison (for example both of them towing planets and you get to see both of their upper limits) or if the creators and writers of DC state it in an interview.  I've talked it over with plenty of Viners who would agree with me, many that are veterans around here.   Here's the deal, if you prove me wrong then I will respond and say, Yes, Superboy-Prime is 10 or if you can prove it, billions of times stronger than Superman. But if you can't or just babble on nonsense or none credible sources then I'll just have to ignore it and move on because it's just a waste of time. "
I think I now have new respect for you.

but he wont listen.
slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By slimj87d
@TheCerealKillz: 

LOL, don't worry. I'm use to it, I've battled a lot of Prime fan boys that even claim "SA SUPERMAN = SUPERBOY-PRIME"
TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By TheCerealKillz
@SlimJ87D said:
" @TheCerealKillz:   LOL, don't worry. I'm use to it, I've battled a lot of Prime fan boys that even claim "SA SUPERMAN = SUPERBOY-PRIME" "
Ikr?

I think that he just doesnt get Red sun Radiation....Or that SS can beat Current Supes.....Or that galactus >>>>>>>>SA Superman.

I should give him the link to that thread as well....
TonyMack510

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By TonyMack510

If this is all of the Supermans then they Stomp...  SA Superman with PIS beats Galactus but without loses. I agree with the Surfer beating current supes though.

No Caption Provided
This guy in the Pic Really Stomps or should i say God Stomps
ShadowHuntR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By ShadowHuntR

You guys know that Superman can phase throught attacks, right? He saved the whole Omniverse this way. It's not only about defeating Kryptonians. It's about defeating bunch of people who are incredibly intelligent, able to make the Phantom Zone, Doomsday and someone as annoying as Brainiac. People often argue that Zod is equal to Superman. Then if he is, he can take out what Superman can. What feats of invulnerability does Superman have? Surviving a blast equal to 52 Supernova while weakened by Red sun radiation, survive the blast of Imperiex Prime, a blast that killed Doomsay, isn't knocked out by an explosion equal to one million nuclear warhead, etc. I doubt the power of Galactus is equal to 52 Supernova. We're not talking about a Full Fed Galactus. Do you honestly believe that Kryptonians would just stay in the blast and not do anything to dodge it? Superman has access to Torquasm Vo and Rao as well. With Torquasm Vo, he was able to beat Dominus, a reality warper who managed to beat Kismet (Eternity of DC), at his own game. Superman was able to forge his own reality and bring Dominus everywhere he wanted to. He forced Dominus to face him as Kingdom Come Superman and even Superman One Million. Do you think Silver Surfer could survive the Heat Vision of every Kryptonians? God, Silver Surfer has showed himself really weak to physical attacks before. We're not talking about 50 Kryptonians. They are more then that. And Red Sun doesn't depower Kryptonians instantly. Proof? Superman traveled inside RAO, a red sun that was surrounded by Kryptonite and he even took out a blast of heat vision from Superboy Prime. They then crashed landed on Mogo. Wasn't Beta Ray Bill able to crack the armor of Galactus once?

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Galactus destoryes their galaxy with one thought.

TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#143  Edited By TheGoldenOne

Galactus and Surfer win here

karrob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By karrob
@czarny_samael said:
" Galactus one shot them.   Any galaxy-busting attack will destroy this planet and all of planet's citizens. "
Funcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By Funcake

With SA Superman and SMP and prep time dont thinks so.

Jeronimo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By Jeronimo

Silver Surfer solos. 

SilverGalford

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By SilverGalford

sufer can die , but galactus is the real problem

silverman201

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By silverman201

Between the prep and all the kryptonians plus Superman Prime and Silver Age Superman, Silver Surfer should be taken out with rather ease but a non jobbing Galactus should beat them all.
AtheneOwnsYou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By AtheneOwnsYou
@Jeronimo said:
Silver Surfer solos. 
LOLOLOL. He will die 1hitko. 

SA superman gets 6 hour prep? Does he know how powerful Galactus is? He can call SOS and 1hitko Galactus but if he does not know how powerful Galactus is, Galactus 1hitko's him. Rest are irrelevant. 
Jeronimo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By Jeronimo
@AtheneOwnsYou said:

@Jeronimo said:

Silver Surfer solos. 

LOLOLOL. He will die 1hitko.  SA superman gets 6 hour prep? Does he know how powerful Galactus is? He can call SOS and 1hitko Galactus but if he does not know how powerful Galactus is, Galactus 1hitko's him. Rest are irrelevant. 

Superman can "1hitko" GALACTUS?! Absurd!!! 

Plus Ultimate Nullifier>SoS

I rest my case.