• 180 results
#1 Posted by Jeronimo (699 posts) - - Show Bio

The Silver Surfer roams the universe in search of a planet for Galactus to consume. He spots the Kryptonian star system with two planets worthy of Galactus' consumption. Galactus immediately consumes the first planet with the aid of his worldship and his herald.  

Galactus decides to consume Krypton next. 

The Kryptonians have 6hrs prep time, because they detect Galactus consuming the other suitable planet in the Kryptonian star system first. The Kryptonians summon Superman, Superman Prime, and Silver Age Superman to join all Kryptonians in an attempt to stop Galactus.    

The Kryptonian star is now yellow.

Can the combined forces of Krypton save the planet?! 

#2 Posted by IAMtheHERO (362 posts) - - Show Bio

kryptonians definitely 

#3 Posted by buttersdaman000 (9740 posts) - - Show Bio

surfer turns the star red, galactus has lunch

#4 Posted by the ace of knaves (402 posts) - - Show Bio

Yea Surfer could turn the star red. Then Galactus releases a blast that destroys the whole system.

#5 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus one shot them. 

Any galaxy-busting attack will destroy this planet and all of planet's citizens.

#6 Posted by uknow (768 posts) - - Show Bio

prime or SA superman will kill ss with 1 punch and then they put a good fight agains galactus but they lose

#7 Posted by the ace of knaves (402 posts) - - Show Bio

surfer can go intangible at will. he can manipulate matter at a molecular level. he could go intangible and turn prime and superman into strawberries if he wanted.

#8 Edited by uknow (768 posts) - - Show Bio
@the ace of knaves: like he did agains thanos right whem he got ko in 5 punches right?ss is to slow to do that
#9 Edited by the ace of knaves (402 posts) - - Show Bio
@uknow:  surfer didn't know he could go intangible at that point. and SS too slow? are  you kidding me? he can travel faster than the speed of light. he travels thousands of light years in mere seconds.

and he couldn't transmute Thanos because Thanos has complete control over he molecular structure. he can counter anyone who tries to manipulate his molecules. no superman ever, pre crisis or not, can counter matter manipulation on a molecular scale.

if surfer tried to have a stand up fight with PC superman, yea he'd get crushed. but sufer isn't stupid. he'd know not to do that.
#10 Posted by uknow (768 posts) - - Show Bio
@the ace of knaves: travel speed is not  = with combat speed.ss is slow compare with prime or PC superman
and prime,SA superman,post crisis superman all of them resist being trasmutate before
#11 Edited by the ace of knaves (402 posts) - - Show Bio
@uknow:
they have? by who? 

and SS speed isn't just travel speed. it's reaction speed and agility speed too. he can speed blitz with the best of them.

anyway surfer doesn't even need to get involved in this fight really. as already said, he just turns the yellow sun red, galactus fries everyone else with a galaxy busting explosion.
#12 Posted by uknow (768 posts) - - Show Bio
@the ace of knaves: 
Darkseid, Eradicator, and Blaze all tried it and failed
prime also resist being trasmutate in the LO3W

#13 Posted by buttersdaman000 (9740 posts) - - Show Bio

SS is essentially a non factor here. he isnt needed at all. that said i do believe SA Superman, maybe even superboy prime, can beat him in a fight. but again, its not like hes needed. 
galactus can turn the sun red and start shooting kryptonians out of the sky. SA Superman will be the last one standing but eventually the red sun will get to him, and he too will fall..........maybe.......

#14 Posted by the ace of knaves (402 posts) - - Show Bio
@uknow:  fair enough. but then what is stopping surfer creating synthetic kryptonite? or just turning his body into synthetic kryptonite?
#15 Posted by uknow (768 posts) - - Show Bio
@the ace of knaves: can he do that fast enough?
and that maybe will work on SA but agains prime is not gonna work because marvel kriptonite can't hurt him
#16 Posted by CosmicSpiral (5470 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus stomps. You might have an argument if we were talking about old-school Galactus. 

#17 Posted by KnightmareMegasTTGL (84 posts) - - Show Bio

This would be more of a fight if Galactus was at his hungriest....

#18 Posted by Deadcool (6811 posts) - - Show Bio
@the ace of knaves: @buttersdaman000:  For that, he needs to consume all the Hydrogen of that Star, I think that Galactus should eat that instead, then the Star should become a Red Giant (Red Star DUH!), then the Kriptinians lose their powers, and Galactus eats Krypton as dessert.

#19 Posted by the ace of knaves (402 posts) - - Show Bio
@Deadcool:  Ahhh... Annihilation... probably one of the best comic book events ever.
#20 Posted by ckal (1099 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus disintegrates the poor Kryptonians. Or just sends them away somewhere. 

@uknow said:

" @the ace of knaves: can he do that fast enough? and that maybe will work on SA but agains prime is not gonna work because marvel kriptonite can't hurt him "
Huh?
#21 Posted by uknow (768 posts) - - Show Bio
@ckal: prime is hurt just by hryptonite from his universe so other kryptonite can't hurt him
#22 Posted by tensor (4382 posts) - - Show Bio

Surfer dies leaving galactus, who would be a hungry galactus,(weak) which should be more than enough for sa to take down rather easy

#23 Posted by Deadcool (6811 posts) - - Show Bio
@the ace of knaves: 
Yes =)
#24 Posted by ckal (1099 posts) - - Show Bio
@uknow:  That doesn't make sense since kryptonite is kryptonite. It doesn't matter either way since they would be in the DC universe if Galactus was going to consume Krypton.
#25 Posted by uknow (768 posts) - - Show Bio
@ckal: no you don't understand 
dc heroes use many types of kryptonite agains prime but didn't work because it was not from his universe
#26 Posted by termiteone4ever (7387 posts) - - Show Bio

I think you guys set this thread up to start me up. 
1. First of all SA Superman SOLO.   
2. Any sun created will be blown away.  
3. Prime with one punch kills Silver Surfer. 
4. it would be Galactus vs the kryptonians. Since its Prime and SA Superman you know no blast what glatus comes with can kill Prime or silver Age supes. 
5. The onslaught they would bring down on Galactus would be pity.  
6. I am guessing the first superman is the All star Superman in the line up. 
7. I dont see why Surfer is here, because one punch from any of these superman here he dies. Second he is not fast enough to even get away.   
8. SA superman does the dirty deed and flies through Galactus head shot and tears him up from the inside and comes out scratch free. Even after Galactus explodes with all his energies, it still won't be enough to even scratch or hurt these Supermen. His energy might even power up these supermen. 
 9. This is a STOMP In favor of the Kryptonians Line up. 
10. I just recall superman daraws energy from even the stars around him so this fight goes to Team Superman.

#27 Posted by ckal (1099 posts) - - Show Bio
@uknow:  So Prime is not from the mainstream DC universe? Is this the Superman that is from a lot farther down the time line? Surfer could probably still figure out his weakness and recreate that specific type of Kryptonite. He's done the same thing to Gladiator before. His cosmic awareness just allows him to know stuff like that.
#28 Posted by daak1212 (7901 posts) - - Show Bio

How fed is Galactus?
#29 Posted by uknow (768 posts) - - Show Bio
@ckal: prime is the one from the real word,from our world,from the world where super heroes were just in comics like is in our world
prime is the only super hero from his world
#30 Posted by demifiend (3575 posts) - - Show Bio
@uknow:   prime or SA superman will kill ss with 1 punch and then they put a good fight agains galactus but they lose
#31 Edited by TheCerealKillz (10267 posts) - - Show Bio
@termiteone4ever said:

" I think you guys set this thread up to start me up. 1. First of all SA Superman SOLO.   2. Any sun created will be blown away.  3. Prime with one punch kills Silver Surfer. 4. it would be Galactus vs the kryptonians. Since its Prime and SA Superman you know no blast what glatus comes with can kill Prime or silver Age supes. 5. The onslaught they would bring down on Galactus would be pity.  6. I am guessing the first superman is the All star Superman in the line up. 7. I dont see why Surfer is here, because one punch from any of these superman here he dies. Second he is not fast enough to even get away.   8. SA superman does the dirty deed and flies through Galactus head shot and tears him up from the inside and comes out scratch free. Even after Galactus explodes with all his energies, it still won't be enough to even scratch or hurt these Supermen. His energy might even power up these supermen.  9. This is a STOMP In favor of the Kryptonians Line up. 10. I just recall superman daraws energy from even the stars around him so this fight goes to Team Superman. "

O_O

1. No we didn't, you have to be stupid to think SA can kill Galactus....lol
2. No it wont......Surfer turns the sun Red and the kyrptonians die, probably SA Supes and Prime with The current Supes survive.
3. No he doesnt.
4. You definitely don't know who Galactus is.
5. Dead Kyrptonians means no onslaught
6. Only SA Supes, Prime and Current
7. Current Supes gets Slaughtered, he only loses to Sa and Prime.
8. SA Supes is not god.
9. This is not a stomp for Kyrptonians.

Tsk tsk tsk.

Edit- I remember something from a while ago, when you stated to me that you were a marvel man and didnt like Supes.

Dont lie to me.
#32 Posted by ckal (1099 posts) - - Show Bio
@uknow: OK. All these Super-variations are confusing for someone who doesn't follow it.
#33 Posted by termiteone4ever (7387 posts) - - Show Bio
@ckal:
I have read  and seen many Surfer appearance in comics and this cosmic awareness seems to fail him a lot. WHere was this Cosmic awareness, when he was fighting THOR? He almost got killed back then. Countless of times the Hulk has beaten him, even knock him off his board. Where is this so call awareness? This must be some power that he has no control over because with a power like that he should be winning more battles against heavy hitters of the marvel universe.
#34 Posted by TonyMack510 (549 posts) - - Show Bio

The Kryptonians Win and save there Star System after a hard fought battle

#35 Posted by TheCerealKillz (10267 posts) - - Show Bio
@termiteone4ever said:
" @ckal: I have read  and seen many Surfer appearance in comics and this cosmic awareness seems to fail him a lot. WHere was this Cosmic awareness, when he was fighting THOR? He almost got killed back then. Countless of times the Hulk has beaten him, even knock him off his board. Where is this so call awareness? This must be some power that he has no control over because with a power like that he should be winning more battles against heavy hitters of the marvel universe. "
He kicks Superman's Ass.

Wanna Debate about it?
#36 Posted by Aqua11500 (2647 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus has a nice lunch =)

#37 Posted by termiteone4ever (7387 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheCerealKillz said:

1. No we didn't, you have to be stupid to think SA can kill Galactus....lol
2. No it wont......Surfer turns the sun Red and the kyrptonians die, probably SA Supes and Prime with The current Supes survive.
3. No he doesnt.
4. You definitely don't know who Galactus is.
5. Dead Kyrptonians means no onslaught
6. Only SA Supes, Prime and Current
7. Current Supes gets Slaughtered, he only loses to Sa and Prime.
8. SA Supes is not god.
9. This is not a stomp for Kyrptonians. 

Tsk tsk tsk.  Edit- I remember something from a while ago, when you stated to me that you were a marvel man and didnt like Supes.  Dont lie to me. " 

I Stated after a while i didnt like him because he seem to unbeatable and was glad when doomsday Killed him. Still i have aways respected the Silver Age. I like the Hulk, Thor and Xmen and many other Characters from Both worlds. I have grown to like superman again at his weaker level now. This gives other heroes a chance, but silver age time my respect goes out to his foolishness i cant deny it. 
1. Not stupid just the facts you have to be silly not to see it.  
2. None of them won't die and again i am pretty sure Sa superman would blow this Sun at Galactus and they might think twice before making another one.  
3. Yes i am pretty sure one punch from Prime or any one of these superman the all star/silver age/ prime kills him. Surfer is durable to evergy blast but not to physical harm from supermen with these Magnitude of strengths. we know surfer can't heavy physical hits from anyone stronger than him. 
4.Oh  Please galackingtus i have his history and read all his feats seen his full anger destroying a solar system not impressive. I have read his feat in other threads and seen many scans and read comics when i was younger. These supermen got him. 
5. You wishing he could kill them. I wouldn't be surpises if his powers is easily absorb by any of these supermen. 
6.  Those two would be enough to kill Galackingtus. The current Supes i have faith in to take down surfer just not going to be easy for him.
7. I am sure i didn't say anything about current supes and even if it was him, it would be just a drawn out fight that hewould still find away to win. 
8. SA supes might as well be called a God back then with his ridiculous power level.  
9. It is! The supermen Got this. 

YOu should keep that Drill on your self. :)
#38 Posted by termiteone4ever (7387 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheCerealKillz:
Anytime! 
You are surely one of my entertainment on comicvine. So just bring it :)  
Just choose your superman thats you think he can beat.
#39 Posted by Acewild (151 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus takes this

#40 Posted by termiteone4ever (7387 posts) - - Show Bio
@TonyMack510 said:
"The Kryptonians Win and save there Star System after a hard fought battle "

The Professor always knows what he is talking about :)  Take them back to school :) a lot students here need extra lessons. LOL

@Acewild said:
"Galactus takes this "

HE takes it alright , licking his wounds from the beat down they would give him :). 
#41 Posted by Susanoo (5909 posts) - - Show Bio

I think this would be a better battle if all heralds were there with Galactus.
#42 Posted by TheCerealKillz (10267 posts) - - Show Bio
@termiteone4ever said:

" @TheCerealKillz: Anytime! You are surely one of my entertainment on comicvine. So just bring it :)  Just choose your superman thats you think he can beat. "

Lets do it.

* Turns Music Full Volume* 

Meh. Actually, I'll just give you this link

*Turns the music down*

Bow down to Galactus

http://lounge.moviecodec.com/vs-forum/respect-galactus-51880/  
#43 Posted by TheCerealKillz (10267 posts) - - Show Bio
@Susanoo said:
" I think this would be a better battle if all heralds were there with Galactus. "
He doesnt need it.

Red Sun radiation FTW.

No, Supes can not blow it away with his breath. he does that, he will die.
#44 Posted by Susanoo (5909 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheCerealKillz said:
" @Susanoo said:
" I think this would be a better battle if all heralds were there with Galactus. "
He doesnt need it.  Red Sun radiation FTW.  No, Supes can not blow it away with his breath. he does that, he will die. "

Hold your horses, I still think Big G can solo this.
#45 Posted by termiteone4ever (7387 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheCerealKillz said:
" @Susanoo said:
He doesnt need it.  Red Sun radiation FTW.  No, Supes can not blow it away with his breath. he does that, he will die. "

Oh please SA supes at his weakest can do this feat  :) blowing suns, sneezing out solar systems, beating down Galackingtus and his silver penny its pretty easy. 

@TheCerealKillz said:
" @termiteone4ever said:

" @TheCerealKillz: Anytime! You are surely one of my entertainment on comicvine. So just bring it :)  Just choose your superman thats you think he can beat. "

Lets do it.  * Turns Music Full Volume*    Meh. Actually, I'll just give you this link  *Turns the music down*  Bow down to Galactus    http://lounge.moviecodec.com/vs-forum/respect-galactus-51880/   "

That the same link i have for my galackingtus feats and defeats :) and on that same Site there is the SA superman Feats too so you can continue to learn :) the professor would take you back to school he accept all none SA supes believers :)  

#46 Posted by buttersdaman000 (9740 posts) - - Show Bio
@termiteone4ever said:
" @TheCerealKillz said:
" @Susanoo said:

Oh please SA supes at his weakest can do this feat  :) blowing suns, sneezing out solar systems, beating down Galackingtus and his silver penny its pretty easy. 

@TheCerealKillz said:
" @termiteone4ever said:

Lets do it.  * Turns Music Full Volume*    Meh. Actually, I'll just give you this link  *Turns the music down*  Bow down to Galactus    http://lounge.moviecodec.com/vs-forum/respect-galactus-51880/   "
That the same link i have for my galackingtus feats and defeats :) and on that same Site there is the SA superman Feats too so you can continue to learn :) the professor would take you back to school he accept all none SA supes believers :)    "
SA supes is still weak to red sun radiation.......
#47 Posted by TheCerealKillz (10267 posts) - - Show Bio
@termiteone4ever said:
" @TheCerealKillz said:
" @Susanoo said:

@TheCerealKillz said:
" @termiteone4ever said:

That the same link i have for my galackingtus feats and defeats :) and on that same Site there is the SA superman Feats too so you can continue to learn :) the professor would take you back to school he accept all none SA supes believers :)    "
*Sigh*

That was mxy planting the solar system on him....he didnt actuaally do it...
#48 Posted by tensor (4382 posts) - - Show Bio

galactus is not fully fed he is hungry making him weak, in that state superman more than has this an this is silver age

#49 Posted by termiteone4ever (7387 posts) - - Show Bio
@buttersdaman000:
This radiation doesn't slow him down fast enough or Zap his strength instantly. Even with the red sun around there are a few feats of him still been very powerful moving planet side asteroids with the red suns beaming down on him.
#50 Posted by buttersdaman000 (9740 posts) - - Show Bio
@termiteone4ever said:
" @buttersdaman000: This radiation doesn't slow him down fast enough or Zap his strength instantly. Even with the red sun around there are a few feats of him still been very powerful moving planet side asteroids with the red suns beaming down on him. "
even so do you really believe that SA superman can take on galactus?