oh... then Galactus and Silver Surfer should win here
Superparody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By Superparody

hmm.... darn you galactus for being so OP...Yeah galactus would win...but i dont think the silver surfer will solo
BatDance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By BatDance

Surfer solos, before the game screen loads he blitzes the whole game before anyone can press up, down, X O square on the joypad 
the screen finally loads and you go straight to the CGI ending

DedmanWalkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By DedmanWalkin

Remember, Kratos has access to time manipulation powers granted by the Fates and is nigh-unkillable, he has fought his way out of the underworld dozens of times. Kratos also has access to the Golden Fleece which would allow him to reflect anything that Silver Surfer could throw at him. Also, consider the Blade of Olympus should be able to even slice into the great Galactus. Whether or not they would win I do not know but Galactus and Silver Surfer would pay dearly for every inch.

CAPiTA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By CAPiTA
@DedmanWalkin said:
" Remember, Kratos has access to time manipulation powers granted by the Fates and is nigh-unkillable, he has fought his way out of the underworld dozens of times. Kratos also has access to the Golden Fleece which would allow him to reflect anything that Silver Surfer could throw at him. Also, consider the Blade of Olympus should be able to even slice into the great Galactus. Whether or not they would win I do not know but Galactus and Silver Surfer would pay dearly for every inch. "
i doubt it. Surfer is a few billion times faster than anyone in GoW. they'd be lucky to see him blitzing them.
randumo24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By randumo24
@DedmanWalkin said:
"Remember, Kratos has access to time manipulation powers granted by the Fates and is nigh-unkillable, he has fought his way out of the underworld dozens of times. Kratos also has access to the Golden Fleece which would allow him to reflect anything that Silver Surfer could throw at him. Also, consider the Blade of Olympus should be able to even slice into the great Galactus. Whether or not they would win I do not know but Galactus and Silver Surfer would pay dearly for every inch. "

slicing into Galactus wouldn't kill him. Remember his actual body is energy, the "body' from the outside is a suit.
Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

#11  Edited By Caligula
@CAPiTA said:
" @DedmanWalkin said:
" Remember, Kratos has access to time manipulation powers granted by the Fates and is nigh-unkillable, he has fought his way out of the underworld dozens of times. Kratos also has access to the Golden Fleece which would allow him to reflect anything that Silver Surfer could throw at him. Also, consider the Blade of Olympus should be able to even slice into the great Galactus. Whether or not they would win I do not know but Galactus and Silver Surfer would pay dearly for every inch. "
i doubt it. Surfer is a few billion times faster than anyone in GoW. they'd be lucky to see him blitzing them. "

that's rediculous, seriously the speed blitzing is BS, When has anyone in comic book history speed blitzed right of the bat in a first time encounter. 
And if you read the battle forums rules, "Characters are presumed to be in Character, Unless stated otherwise." 

even so Galactus and Surfer win, but not by speed blizting they just don't do that immeadiatley.
CAPiTA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By CAPiTA
@Caligula said:

" @CAPiTA said:

" @DedmanWalkin said:

i doubt it. Surfer is a few billion times faster than anyone in GoW. they'd be lucky to see him blitzing them. "
that's rediculous, seriously the speed blitzing is BS, When has anyone in comic book history speed blitzed right of the bat in a first time encounter. And if you read the battle forums rules, "Characters are presumed to be in Character, Unless stated otherwise."  even so Galactus and Surfer win, but not by speed blizting they just don't do that immeadiatley. "

No Caption Provided
"Ow, ow, Worldmind? D-did Galactus hit us with something? An energy beam?" 
"Oh crap."
"Yes, Richard. He hit us with something. He hit us with his herald, the Silver Surfer." 

does that answer your question?
Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Caligula
@CAPiTA said:
"@Caligula said:

" @CAPiTA said:

" @DedmanWalkin said:
that's rediculous, seriously the speed blitzing is BS, When has anyone in comic book history speed blitzed right of the bat in a first time encounter. And if you read the battle forums rules, "Characters are presumed to be in Character, Unless stated otherwise."  even so Galactus and Surfer win, but not by speed blizting they just don't do that immeadiatley. "

"Ow, ow, Worldmind? D-did Galactus hit us with something? An energy beam?" "Yes, Richard. He hit us with something. He hit us with his herald, the Silver Surfer."  "Oh crap." does that answer your question? "

that's not their first encounter, you should have read my post.
CAPiTA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By CAPiTA
@Caligula said:

" @CAPiTA said:

"@Caligula said:

" @CAPiTA said:

" @DedmanWalkin said:

No Caption Provided
"Ow, ow, Worldmind? D-did Galactus hit us with something? An energy beam?" "Yes, Richard. He hit us with something. He hit us with his herald, the Silver Surfer."  "Oh crap." does that answer your question? "
that's not their first encounter, you should have read my post. "
Surfer and Nova had met before, yes. but while he's a herald, Surfer does as Galactus asks more often than not, and this includes blitzing without warning.

if Galactus comes and wants to eat the GoW planet and the GoW characters try to stop him, he may as well tell Surfer to blitz them.
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#15  Edited By Matezoide2

Galactus solos,so does Silver Surfer

Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Caligula
@CAPiTA said:
" @Caligula said:
" @CAPiTA said:
"@Caligula said:

" @CAPiTA said:

" @DedmanWalkin said:

that's not their first encounter, you should have read my post. "
Surfer and Nova had met before, yes. but while he's a herald, Surfer does as Galactus asks more often than not, and this includes blitzing without warning. "

I still don't think they would go for the speed blitz ROTB. but mabye I'm wrong. 
My point was they wouldn't need to anyway. either of them can solo in my opinion
randumo24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By randumo24

Neither of the GOW vs threads are even close. Either somebody on here loves GOW and way overestimates that universes abilities, or they hate it and are spiting it.
CAPiTA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By CAPiTA
@Caligula said:
" I still don't think they would go for the speed blitz ROTB. but mabye I'm wrong. My point was they wouldn't need to anyway. either of them can solo in my opinion "
you could be right, i was just putting it out there as one of the many ways they would stomp the GoW universe.
randumo24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By randumo24
@CAPiTA said:
" @Caligula said:
" I still don't think they would go for the speed blitz ROTB. but mabye I'm wrong. My point was they wouldn't need to anyway. either of them can solo in my opinion "
you could be right, i was just putting it out there as one of the many ways they would stomp the GoW universe. "

exactly, so this thread gets this: 

blackmanlove

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By blackmanlove
@randumo24:
and you get this

Son_of_simba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Son_of_simba

@caligula said:

@CAPiTA said:

" @DedmanWalkin said:

that's rediculous, seriously the speed blitzing is BS, When has anyone in comic book history speed blitzed right of the bat in a first time encounter.

And if you read the battle forums rules, "Characters are presumed to be in Character, Unless stated otherwise."

even so Galactus and Surfer win, but not by speed blizting they just don't do that immeadiatley.

The Surfer has speed blitzed thanos and a number of other guys so he clearly has no problem using his speed to his advantage. Therefore he one shots everyone in god of war before they can comprehend whats going on.

Here's surfer speed blitzing nova right of the bat.

No Caption Provided

Parryboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Galactus solos, Surfer solos.

Call in the mods.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 thedailybagel  Moderator  Online

This is like two massive professional killers with an assault rifle and shotgun with infinite ammo vs a room full of baby's. You can guess who's who in this scenario...

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By jeepeh

This is like two massive professional killers with an assault rifle and shotgun with infinite ammo vs a room full of baby's. You can guess who's who in this scenario...

No Caption Provided

Apocalypse3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Love the game but bye bye

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By thedailybagel  Moderator  Online

A toddler with C4 covering his body locked in a room with 10 zombies is more likely to survive than the god of war universe is.

TheTruthIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

God of War undermines the Gods even more than what Marvel did to Zeus and Odin.

Surfer solostomps.

ParagonNate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Surfer solos. Galactus solos. That is all.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Weeked galactus is way too much for any verse including marvel. He is like.. full potential galactus x over 9000. He solos, I say!

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By ariesxmasters

In character Silver Surfer and a weekend Galactus could lose, but a lot of variables of course. A in character GOW universe is basically always blood lusted and going all out to kill.