#1 Posted by Thelonehunter44 (1 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus is satisfied and nearly at full power, and has the aid of the surfer. Parralax has possessed superman. The two teams run into each other in space, there is no prep. Battle to the death who wins?

#2 Posted by Killemall (18564 posts) - - Show Bio

Outside of Zero Hour Parallax hasnt been that impressive honestly. His best feat would include being able to fend off Sun Eater and re-igniting the sun.

At a normal fed Galactus is going to struggle against him but i would give him the ultimate victory given his high end feat, specially the one that occured recently in The Mighty Thor Annual 01 (2012).

#3 Posted by TheCerealKillz (10267 posts) - - Show Bio
@Killemall said:

Outside of Zero Hour Parallax hasnt been that impressive honestly. His best feat would include being able to fend off Sun Eater and re-igniting the sun.

At a normal fed Galactus is going to struggle against him but i would give him the ultimate victory given his high end feat, specially the one that occured recently in The Mighty Thor Annual 01 (2012).

What happened in the Thor annual?
#4 Posted by Killemall (18564 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCerealKillz said:

What happened in the Thor annual?

If one is to accept Obvilion's word was true, although he has no reason to lie, a fight between Galactus, The Scarier and The Others, 3 Galactus level beings, nearly destroyed the very fabric of reality and that the destruction caused by their fight apparently might have achieved what Chaos King had failed to do (i.e. Destroy the multiverse altogether, and Chaos King destroyed 98% of it).

#5 Posted by dondave (37410 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1

#6 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7031 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall: Do you have scans of those by any chance? That is something I would love to have in my collection. I would scan it myself but I can't find my Thor Annual 1 :(

#7 Posted by jobbernos (1420 posts) - - Show Bio

team 2.

#8 Posted by Killemall (18564 posts) - - Show Bio

@OmgOmgWtfWtf said:

@Killemall: Do you have scans of those by any chance? That is something I would love to have in my collection. I would scan it myself but I can't find my Thor Annual 1 :(

Sure but i have to go step by step as its a little hard to explain the stuff.

Firstly, here among other the most important thing Obvilion says he he wants the multiverse to die and thats his wish.

Then we see how Obvilion addresses Mikaboshi as a mere aspect of himself and that he failed, but most importantly he says if the barricade that seperated The Other from our universe and hence keeps him at arms length from Scarier, if the barrier breaks (which does in the issue later by Thor), and if the two collide (not both are just Galactus level being, but more on that later) then Chaos War where 98% of the marvel multiverse was destroyed was merely a prelude and this would be the end of ALL universe.

The Galactus joins the fight with The Scarier and The Other, and the entire reality (generally a universe) is about to collapse and Obvilion is asking if this is the end (the end of multiverse) that he has been waiting for

Then we have Rachel asking Galactus and Scarier to stop because their fight would end everything, and eventually all 3 seem to accept it would and stopped fighting.

In line with what Obvilion states it does look like we are talking about the end of the multiverse.

#9 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7031 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall: thank you so much :D

#10 Posted by Bo88gdan (4405 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1

#11 Posted by Killemall (18564 posts) - - Show Bio

@OmgOmgWtfWtf: No problem :)