#1 Edited by StrongestOneThereIs (6490 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
Galactus solos while the Surfer orders coffee at Starbucks.
#3 Posted by StrongestOneThereIs (6490 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
"Galactus solos while the Surfer orders coffee at Starbucks. "

IDK 
Except for maybe Nova, Binary and Marvel Girl 
Either one of these could hold off the Surfer alone 
Leaving Galactus to deal with some major power here 

If you put the two of the weaker ones together (Binary, Marvel Girl or Nova) 
They could hold off the Surfer 

And let's add Genis-Vell and Drax from the Infinity team with the Power Gem 
To bring the Marvel count to Ten 

#4 Posted by joshmightbe (24937 posts) - - Show Bio
@StrongestOneThereIs:
true they could hold off surfer but am doubting galactus is really worried about any of these guys tho odin force does technically make thor skyfather level so that could be a problem
#5 Posted by StrongestOneThereIs (6490 posts) - - Show Bio
@joshmightbe said:
"@StrongestOneThereIs: true they could hold off surfer but am doubting galactus is really worried about any of these guys tho odin force does technically make thor skyfather level so that could be a problem "

Sentry could be a problem too 
Though neither are alone 
But together with the power of the others 
It could prove to interesting
#6 Edited by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@StrongestOneThereIs said:

" @Morpheus_ said:

IDK 

If you put the two of the weaker ones together

(Binary, Marvel Girl or Nova) 

"

No, you misunderstand me. The Surfer is basically a non factor here, because there is no necessity for him to intervene. You said Galactus is very recently nourished. That eliminates the team right from the go. A famished Galactus destroyed several star systems after merely absorbing spare energy from the ship Annihilus had imprisoned him in. Now imagine him fully recuperated. What is Drax, Thor, or BRB going to do? Punch him? To what effect? Nova was easily held off by the Surfer, and when Galactus finally faced him, Nova was shaking from head to toes out of fear he would blink him out of existence. Galactus has so many options here, it's not even funny. He can just blink and BFR everyone to the other side of the Universe. Give the Surfer to the Marvels group, and Galactus still takes it 10/10.

Genis as Photon doesn't add all that much.
#7 Posted by joshmightbe (24937 posts) - - Show Bio

all but sentry and OF thor would probably die in the first shot

#8 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@joshmightbe said:
" all but sentry and OF thor would probably die in the first shot "
OF Thor had trouble with Bor. Galactus will do as he pleases with him. And Sentry is no exception. Unless somehow those two can survive star system destroying blasts without dying, let alone being knocked out.
#9 Posted by Satyrquaze (4542 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
" @joshmightbe said:
OF Thor had trouble with Bor. Galactus will do as he pleases with him. And Sentry is no exception. Unless somehow those two can survive star system destroying blasts without dying, let alone being knocked out. "

Annihilus survived the wrath of Galactus at the end of Annihilation because he had the Quantum Bands... So, I wouldn't nessicarilly count Quasar out.

@StrongestOneThereIs:

Does Quantum Quasar have the Quantum Bands?

#10 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@Satyrquaze said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @joshmightbe said:
OF Thor had trouble with Bor. Galactus will do as he pleases with him. And Sentry is no exception. Unless somehow those two can survive star system destroying blasts without dying, let alone being knocked out. "

Annihilus survived the wrath of Galactus at the end of Annihilation because he had the Quantum Bands... So, I wouldn't nessicarilly count Quasar out.

@StrongestOneThereIs:

Does Quantum Quasar have the Quantum Bands?  "
I was under the impression Annihilus fled before that? I'll double check.

The Surfer survived as well, and was herald to the destructive wave. It means little.
#11 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio

The team loses

#12 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@Satyrquaze: Never mind, I just re-read it. 

Tell you the truth, Annihilus surviving without erecting a shield at all makes no sense. I can only speculate that since he is later seen emerging from the debris of his spaceship, he managed to take cover and not fully sustain the power of the blast, despite apparently being caught up in it at first. Other than that, the plausibility of such an event eludes me.
#13 Posted by Satyrquaze (4542 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_: 

I was under the impression that the Surfer simply outpaced the destructive wave.
#14 Posted by Satyrquaze (4542 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_: 

Well, theres that and the fact that Quasar also survived the Nega-Bomb explosion in Operation: Galactic Storm... but then again... so did Wonder Man and the Vision and they were within the superstructure of the bomb.
#15 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@Satyrquaze said:
" @Morpheus_:  I was under the impression that the Surfer simply outpaced the destructive wave. "
I think he begins exactly as Galactus erodes, causing the creation of the wave, but he is at such short distance, that it should have affected him.

@Satyrquaze said:
" @Morpheus_:  Well, theres that and the fact that Quasar also survived the Nega-Bomb explosion in Operation: Galactic Storm... but then again... so did Wonder Man and the Vision and they were within the superstructure of the bomb. "

I don't doubt that not only Quasar, but almost all of the other characters included have admirable durability, but surviving a blast that destroys star systems seems far out of their regular range.
#16 Posted by nevermore679 (7 posts) - - Show Bio

A starving Galactus one-shotted three (?) star systems. If he is at full power, Galan is supposed to be on par with Eternity and Death...that makes skyfather level seem like little league stuff....Galactus solos, with OF Thor posing the only moderate threat.

#17 Posted by StrongestOneThereIs (6490 posts) - - Show Bio
@Satyrquaze said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @joshmightbe said:

@StrongestOneThereIs:

Does Quantum Quasar have the Quantum Bands?  "
Yes
#18 Posted by King Hercules (1160 posts) - - Show Bio

It may be hard for some to accept, but these marvels have no chance against a fully powered Galactus

#19 Posted by Satyrquaze (4542 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Hercules said:
"It may be hard for some to accept, but these marvels have no chance against a fully powered Galactus "

You're absolutely correct.
#20 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7906 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
#21 Posted by Lance Uppercut (23245 posts) - - Show Bio
@StrongestOneThereIs said:
" @Morpheus_ said:

IDK 

"
Take off Beta Ray Bill and Gladiator as well. Surfer knows the exact frequency of radiation that weakens Kallark, and Surfer went easy on Bill in Godhunter. The only one I can see posing a  problem would be Thor
#22 Posted by King Hercules (1160 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lance Uppercut said:
" @StrongestOneThereIs said:
" @Morpheus_ said:

IDK 

"
Take off Beta Ray Bill and Gladiator as well. Surfer knows the exact frequency of radiation that weakens Kallark, and Surfer went easy on Bill in Godhunter. The only one I can see posing a  problem would be Thor "
Bill has Thor's belt of power that doubles his power and Gladiator has the Uni-Power added to his own great power. Surfer couldn't beat them at this level in my opinion.
#23 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio

That is a lot of power. The Surfer is done. A few of them would beat him alone (Thor, Bill and maybe Drax because of the Power Gem). Hard to believe that they still can't win against Galactus.

#24 Posted by Lance Uppercut (23245 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Hercules said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Morpheus_ said:

IDK 

"
Take off Beta Ray Bill and Gladiator as well. Surfer knows the exact frequency of radiation that weakens Kallark, and Surfer went easy on Bill in Godhunter. The only one I can see posing a  problem would be Thor "
Bill has Thor's belt of power that doubles his power and Gladiator has the Uni-Power added to his own great power. Surfer couldn't beat them at this level in my opinion. "
1. belt of power wouldn't really help him against current Surfer. Surfer was holding back, and Bill was ready to go through Surfer to stop Galactus. 

2. Unipower wouldn't matter if Kallarks being weakened by a specific frequency of radiation that Surfer  already knows.
#25 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Hercules said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Morpheus_ said:

IDK 

"
Bill has Thor's belt of power that doubles his power and Gladiator has the Uni-Power added to his own great power. Surfer couldn't beat them at this level in my opinion. "
The Surfer already defeated Krosakis, who wielded both Gladiator's energies, and the Uni-Power in the Captain Universe mini series, and the series was apparently taking place before Annihilation, which upgraded him.

BRB being 10 times stronger than usual means little, because the Surfer doesn't need to fight him hand to hand while knowing he is enhanced in such a manner.

All these are futile, of course. The battle will not be decided by what the Surfer does.
#26 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@Alpha said:
" That is a lot of power. The Surfer is done. A few of them would beat him alone (Thor, Bill and maybe Drax because of the Power Gem). Hard to believe that they still can't win against Galactus. "
You are aware the Surfer took Bill down in a couple of punches in Bill's own title, correct?
#27 Posted by FLCL1 (9580 posts) - - Show Bio

what is up with this sentry stuff -_-

#28 Posted by Lance Uppercut (23245 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
" @Alpha said:
" That is a lot of power. The Surfer is done. A few of them would beat him alone (Thor, Bill and maybe Drax because of the Power Gem). Hard to believe that they still can't win against Galactus. "
You are aware the Surfer took Bill down in a couple of punches in Bill's own title, correct? "
The book was still good despite the beating from Surfer. At  least we learned that Bill is herald level when he took out Stardust. 

But yeah, none of these guys can take a just fed Galactus.
#29 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lance Uppercut said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @Alpha said:
You are aware the Surfer took Bill down in a couple of punches in Bill's own title, correct? "
The book was still good despite the beating from Surfer. At  least we learned that Bill is herald level when he took out Stardust.   But yeah, none of these guys can take a just fed Galactus. "
I never doubted Bill's quality. I was just pointing out that BRB taking down the Surfer one on one, when it was established that the Surfer is his superior in Bill's own title seems off to me.
#30 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
" @Alpha said:
Yep. After his battle with Stardust. You are aware he has Thor's belt in the battle?
#31 Edited by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@Alpha said:

" @Morpheus_ said:

" @Alpha said:
Yep. After his battle with Stardust. You are aware he has Thor's belt in the battle? "
I'm aware. 

You are aware the Surfer can BFR him much like Stardust tried to, the first time they fought, via a black hole, but succeed where she failed due to being superior and more proficient in the use of the PC than her? Blast him with a power cosmic storm capable of destroying planets, as he did against Ravenous? Or do you presume the Surfer would resort to fighting Bill hand to hand? Since the Belt of strength merely increases a being's strength ten times, but has no effect on his other attributes, I can't see how Bill somehow becomes the Surfer's superior. Not to mention that the Surfer can enhance his strength with the power cosmic, as well.

All these are off topic, though.
#32 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7906 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_: 

Galan wiped out the entire annihilation wave at a severely weakened state, so I personally could see him decimating an entire universe when fully nourished.
#33 Edited by OhTru (1583 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Mjolnir Wielder said:

" @Morpheus_:  Galan wiped out the entire annihilation wave at a severely weakened state, so I personally could see him decimating an entire universe when fully nourished. "

#34 Posted by HLBninja (2 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor and Sentry are the only ones to last more than a couple of seconds against Galactus. Thor because of the odin force and Sentry because he can survive complete molecular deconstruction and he has stalemated a presumably weak galactus in the past.

#35 Posted by debeze (243 posts) - - Show Bio

@Morpheus_: im think that galactus is more of all and beat all of the others men i think because he is universe thred of galaxy

silversurfer can beat thor because he is more stronger and thor not as much he absorb energy of thor

#36 Posted by Caionsouza (134 posts) - - Show Bio

Eight Marvel in my opinion

#37 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1,

#38 Posted by AngryHulks (3001 posts) - - Show Bio

Regular Thor have caused pain to Galactus, I believes OF Thor could do it better.

Rachel Grey have beaten Galactus once, I think she could do it again.

#39 Posted by Simon_the_digger (3068 posts) - - Show Bio

@Morpheus_ said:
#40 Posted by The_Roman (3297 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus eats the team.

#41 Posted by Hyperlight (6172 posts) - - Show Bio

@Morpheus_ said:

I agree...... Surfer dies if he tries to engage all of them at once but he wont have to because of galactus