Galactus and Odin vs Kal Kent and Composite Superman

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By King_Saturn  Online

Can Galactus and Odin combine forces to defeat Kal Kent and Compsoite Superman ?

Nitric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Nitric

Id Like To Say Yes? Seeing As Odin And Galactus Have Nearly Limitless Power To Do Whatever They Please.

But To Be Honest, I Know Very Little To Nothing About The Other Two. lol

Avatar image for thisisgonnahurt
ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By ThisIsGonnaHurt

Kal Kent's the one who was in the Sun, right?

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By King_Saturn  Online

Warsman says:

"Kal Kent's the one who was in the Sun, right?"

Nah. Kal Kent is the Superman of the 853rd century. He was the Superman with all those extra powers. The Superman you were talking about is the original Superman Prime

Avatar image for thisisgonnahurt
ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By ThisIsGonnaHurt

King Saturn says:

"Warsman says:
"Kal Kent's the one who was in the Sun, right?"
Nah. Kal Kent is the Superman of the 853rd century. He was the Superman with all those extra powers. The Superman you were talking about is the original Superman Prime"

You mean the older one that kicked the Doomsday clones on their fannies?

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By zee crusher

King Saturn says:

" Can Galactus and Odin combine forces to defeat Kal Kent and Compsoite Superman ? "

Probably. Odin against composite superman would have alot of trouble against a guy like that. But his magic can over come it. Hell he could remove his powers if need be. Galactus and kal kent. Galactus would take this. Kal kent won't go down to easily. He did kind of hold up a galaxy one time. He had enough hurricane breath to blow out a star. I would say it depends which version of galactus we speak of.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By King_Saturn  Online

zee crusher says:

"King Saturn says:
" Can Galactus and Odin combine forces to defeat Kal Kent and Compsoite Superman ? "
Probably. Odin against composite superman would have alot of trouble against a guy like that. But his magic can over come it. Hell he could remove his powers if need be. Galactus and kal kent. Galactus would take this. Kal kent won't go down to easily. He did kind of hold up a galaxy one time. He had enough hurricane breath to blow out a star. I would say it depends which version of galactus we speak of."

How would Galactus handle Kal Kent's 5th Dimensional Powers ?

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By zee crusher

King Saturn says:

"zee crusher says:
"King Saturn says:
Probably. Odin against composite superman would have alot of trouble against a guy like that. But his magic can over come it. Hell he could remove his powers if need be. Galactus and kal kent. Galactus would take this. Kal kent won't go down to easily. He did kind of hold up a galaxy one time. He had enough hurricane breath to blow out a star. I would say it depends which version of galactus we speak of."

How would Galactus handle Kal Kent's 5th Dimensional Powers ? "

Ships I forgot about that. It depends which galactus though? If its a weak starved galactus he won't even need those powers. Wait we talking about supes one million or supes prime original version?

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By King_Saturn  Online

zee crusher says:

"King Saturn says:
"zee crusher says:
"King Saturn says:
How would Galactus handle Kal Kent's 5th Dimensional Powers ? "
Ships I forgot about that. It depends which galactus though? If its a weak starved galactus he won't even need those powers. Wait we talking about supes one million or supes prime original version?"

Supes One Million

Thor-El

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By Thor-El

It would be a very tough battle but I think the only way Kal Kent and C. Supes would win i if they work together in total sync and Odin and Galactus have trouble working together.

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By lordraiden

King Saturn says:

"Can Galactus and Odin combine forces to defeat Kal Kent and Compsoite Superman ? "

Yes, without too many problems!