Galactus and his heralds vs jsa and jla

Jonjon110201

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

Edited By Jonjon110201

Every current character counts Current heralds Current galactus Current team members Current power levels for each character Every member that currently is in each team counts Every one fights opponents to death no BFR does NOT count Fight takes place in grassy field Field is completely empty except for grass You can make your own roster up and tell which group will win or you can count every character in each team I will not be making roster Characters are in full power Example : superman is sun dipped and galactus is not hungry Which group wins

AverageKoala

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By AverageKoala

Wow... uhhh... i dont even...

stonerthps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By stonerthps

Galactus Solos as the Heralds all laugh at them.

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By YoungJustice

Ughhhhhhhhhhhh

AverageKoala

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By AverageKoala

@Jonjon110201 said:

Every current character counts Current heralds Current galactus Current team members Current power levels for each characterEvery member that currently is in each team countsEvery one fights opponents to death no BFR does NOT count Fight takes place in grassy field Field is completely empty except for grass You can make your own roster up and tell which group will win or you can count every character in each team I will not be making roster Characters are in full power Example : superman is sun dipped and galactus is not hungry Which group wins

Grammar is tough... Just make a roster next time and read up on some of these characters, a standard Superman should never be put against Galactus.

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By ChaosBlazer

@stonerthps said:

stonerthps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By stonerthps

@AverageKoala said:

@Jonjon110201 said:

Every current character counts Current heralds Current galactus Current team members Current power levels for each characterEvery member that currently is in each team countsEvery one fights opponents to death no BFR does NOT count Fight takes place in grassy field Field is completely empty except for grass You can make your own roster up and tell which group will win or you can count every character in each team I will not be making roster Characters are in full power Example : superman is sun dipped and galactus is not hungry Which group wins

Grammar is tough... Just make a roster next time and read up on some of these characters, a standard Superman should never be put against Galactus.

Nor his heralds..

AverageKoala

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By AverageKoala

@stonerthps: Agreed

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By nickthedevil

Current as they can be? My own roster? anyone who's ever been a JSA or JLA? Spectre whips the Heralds.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By willpayton

At "full power" (assuming that means their maximum power), some characters in the JLA or JSA are insanely powerful. Hal Jordan alone would be at ZH Parallax levels and would solo this.

Anyway, there's too many possible characters in this battle and the rules are too ill-defined.

AverageKoala

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By AverageKoala

He says current, but then says full power. Says we can make our own rosters, couldnt I say Galactus vs Green Arrow?

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#11  Edited By beatboks1

@nickthedevil said:

Current as they can be? My own roster? anyone who's ever been a JSA or JLA? Spectre whips the Heralds.

Yeah some answers to those questions would be nice. the statements of "current teams" and the title contradict. JSA doesn't currently exist. if you go by former memberss Spectre was a JSA member and he would beat Galactus. Dr Fate and Alan Scott are both at least at, if not above the levels of Silver Surfer (and if I'm not mistaken he's the best herald) at their lower levels. As is Captain Atom and likely Firestorm. Phantom Stranger and Orion, and lightray are also former members of the JLA and are at or above Herald levels.

AverageKoala

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By AverageKoala

@nickthedevil:

Can he whip the Golden Oldie? Aunt May, Herald of Galactus.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By nickthedevil

@AverageKoala said:

@nickthedevil:

Can he whip the Golden Oldie? Aunt May, Herald of Galactus.

Yes? Spectre would back hand both her, and Galactus. then put them both on the street corner to make him some money.

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By beatboks1

Oh wait, if we make our own teams than as long as Captain Atom, Alan Scot, or Dr Fate are present the JLA/JSA can win. One of those three use their power over time to go back to before the beginning of the universe to the last universe when Galactus was just Galen and destroys him before he becomes a galactic force. Ergo NO Heralds and the JLA/JSA win.

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#15  Edited By charlieboy

the current jsa hasn't even really formed yet. needs rosters. 

Freefa11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Freefa11

@WillPayton said:

At "full power" (assuming that means their maximum power), some characters in the JLA or JSA are insanely powerful. Hal Jordan alone would be at ZH Parallax levels and would solo this.

Anyway, there's too many possible characters in this battle and the rules are too ill-defined.

I would assume "full power" to simply mean they are fighting at their best with no handicaps. Rings fully charged, no one is fatigued or suffering from some random plot device halving their power or anything like that.

Parallax was never a member of either team. Spectre was though.

But yeah, this is pretty messy. Including Galactus also makes it pretty one-sided against DC, unless you include Spectre too, which makes it one-sided the other way, and basically a Galactus vs. Spectre thread. Removing both still feels one-sided to me, because that puts a handful of heralds against, as far as I can tell, everyone who's been part of the JSA or JLA, which is quite a lot of heroes to deal with (assuming you're also not including Tyrant, which would again make things lop-sided).

@beatboks1: Have they actually gone back before the beginning of time? From what I recall, in DC it is pretty much impossible to go back in time further than the emergence of the "hand" at the beginning of the universe. Marvel obviously doesn't have this specific restriction, but I'm not sure I would assume that just because a character can time travel means they can time travel to before the universe existed.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#17  Edited By ShootingNova

@stonerthps said:

Yeah.

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By beatboks1

@Freefa11 said:

But yeah, this is pretty messy. Including Galactus also makes it pretty one-sided against DC, unless you include Spectre too, which makes it one-sided the other way, and basically a Galactus vs. Spectre thread. Removing both still feels one-sided to me, because that puts a handful of heralds against, as far as I can tell, everyone who's been part of the JSA or JLA, which is quite a lot of heroes to deal with (assuming you're also not including Tyrant, which would again make things lop-sided).

@beatboks1: Have they actually gone back before the beginning of time? From what I recall, in DC it is pretty much impossible to go back in time further than the emergence of the "hand" at the beginning of the universe. Marvel obviously doesn't have this specific restriction, but I'm not sure I would assume that just because a character can time travel means they can time travel to before the universe existed.

Yeah The with galactus/with without Spectre makes this a little skewed either way.

A limit on members to equal also does seem to be in order, of course if that limit is equal numbers that also limits the members of both JLA/JSA who could be used to make it a fair battle. If it's even numbers that pretty much limits the characters you can choose from both teams to

JSA Alan Scot, Dr Fate (not classic since he could give Spectre a battle at least - several pages long in All Star Squadron 27 before Spec BFR'd him), Johnny/Jakeem Thunder and thunderbolt, Captain marvel and the only others that could even contend would be Starman/Girl,, Hourman III (though with the Worligog might also be pushing it)

JLA Orion, Lightray, Flash, Superman, Wonder Woman, Captain Atom, Firestorm, Green Lantern and maybe Mr Miracle thanks to a mother box.

They're really the only members of both teams i see being able to stand up to the heralds.

Alan and Atom haven't as far as I'm aware,. Nabu like Galactus (depending on retcon) is from the universe before the current universe. The thing is in dealing with a cross company battle as far as I've always been concerned it becomes a shared universe. IN that regard the highest limit on which ever universe would apply to both. As Galactus stems from before the universe there is a way from one to the other through time. If it was just time traveling I'd say your right, but Alan and Fate can both time manipulate. Alan made the time of a planet who's existence threatened that earth move much faster so the planet ceased to exist in minutes without taking away from the lives on that planet as they still experienced full lives. Fate turned time backwards to reverse damage done by his battles more than once (though that was classic who i said shouldn't be in this). The ability to manipulate time IMO would allow to go past the dawn of time in a shared universe.

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Bo88gdan

Galactus solos

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By bigcimmerian

Galactus wins, effortless curbstomp

Typhion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Typhion

If the OP were to be actually speaking his post, I'd imagine at the very end, there would be one huge gasp for air. There is no way of knowing who wins this because the rules are wayyyy too vague and self contradictory. Sometimes, Galactus would solo (heck 2 or 3 of his heralds would nearly solo) at other times, if you allow Spectre and similar, they solo.

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By AngryHulks

It depends on the power level of Spectre as well...

Avatar image for deactivated-60b4614ca5580
deactivated-60b4614ca5580

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Galactus beats the League, but gets soloed by a Full power Spectre, giving JSA and JLA the victory