Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Army2442

Empire:

General: Darth Vader

100,000 Storm troopers (E-11 blaster rifles, 2 thermal detonators)

500 A5 tanks

1,000 speeder bikes

200 Dark troopers (can be remote deployed)

300 AT-ST walkers

50 Tie fighters

and

Brutes:

General:

The prophet of truth

100,000 Jakals (carbines)

20,000 Brutes (ultra ranks with jet packs brute shots and concussion rifles)

500 choppers

500 Wraiths

300 Banshes

Vs

Republic:

General:

Ben Kenobi

100,000 clone trooopers

5,000 clone commandos

500 IFT-X

tanks

100 drop ships

50 republic space fighters

and

elites:

General:

The arbiter

500,000 grunts (plasma pistols, 1 in 10 have fuel rods)

200 Hunters

10,000 Elites (plasma rifles and swords)

500 ghosts

1,000 banshes

200 phantoms

40 serph fighters

Rules:

morals off

standard gear

No prep

Battlefield:

Forrest 2 mile apart

victory conditions:

forced retreat or surrender

versions:

composite

SionistheBoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By SionistheBoss

Republic may win due to Elites and Hunters, which are more agile than brutes, however a large portion of their army are Grunts who break easily and will probably route at the very site of their opponents. The clones and storm troopers equal each other out however the Empire has superior artillery where as the Republic has fast moving, heavy cavalry to slice up the enemy lines. Vader and Kenobi battle it out while their army fights. Should the prophet fall his army will surely flee as Brutes need a single commander, however if the arbiter fall, the elites will take charge and the army will keep going. Republic wins but it's a very close match.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@army2442:

Generals : about even with Ben being a much better leader

Clones vs storm troopers: not even close althoughe the storm troopers have decades better tech the clones are all peak human and have much better skills clones defeat empire trropes with ease

Elites vs Brutes: Not even close Elites are far smarter and the hunters can and will curb large numbers of Brutes and jackles Hell the grunts are no pushovers with the right gear hey can also kill large numbers per grunt

total: Team 2 with realative ease

spartankobe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By spartankobe

Team 2

Elites>Brutes Brutes do not have enough numbers to win.

Loading Video...

Commandos might possibly solo the stormtroopers and imo clones>storms anyway. The infantry battle goes to team 2. I don't see dark troopers outweighing the advantage of commandos.

The only one that would go to team 1 is the vehicle battle. But I guess that's easily mitigated once commandos and clones sweep up team 1's infantry and go to help destroy the vehicles. Air battle not too sure. Maybe Republic.

Prophet would probably lose to Arby. Vader will beat Obi-Wan but he'll have an army shooting at him once they're done, putting the fight in Obi-Wan's favor.

@killerwasp@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: Thoughts?

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Republic may win due to Elites and Hunters, which are more agile than brutes, however a large portion of their army are Grunts who break easily and will probably route at the very site of their opponents. The clones and storm troopers equal each other out however the Empire has superior artillery where as the Republic has fast moving, heavy cavalry to slice up the enemy lines. Vader and Kenobi battle it out while their army fights. Should the prophet fall his army will surely flee as Brutes need a single commander, however if the arbiter fall, the elites will take charge and the army will keep going. Republic wins but it's a very close match.

Not true the reason people assume that is that they run from us in the games but in the game we play as the god damn Master Chief or as he is know to the Covenant the Demon! they flee from him because the Cov view him with religious fear

and the Storm troopers are pale imatations of clone troopers

and the phopaht is not a milatairy leader and he would never listen to the councile of a human

SionistheBoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cjdavis103: Grunts are the only ones who take that religious belief to the point of phobia. This shows that because of his strength and power, Master Chief scares them so much they call him a demon. Now imagine equity large and seemingly stronger Brutes (literally) wanting to rip your head off. That is scarier than on man i believe. you also proved my point that the republic would win with those final two statements.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sionistheboss:

You trying to say that the fear factor of a single run of the milll brute is>>>>>> MC who kills hundreds of brutes for a warm up?

no the grunts are not going to run away not while backed up by the elites ( you never see a grunt running when commanded by an elite ) and backed up by a bunch of superior troopes while backing fule rod canons

that's my point it's not even close

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Wolfrazer  Online

OP I sometimes question your choices in regarding units, as one side outnumbers the other, heavily in fact...why?

Also lol to those saying Stormtroopers are pale imitations and that Clones would defeat them with ease.

SionistheBoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolfrazer: they are superior to clones... its a simple fact.

@cjdavis103: you're rite. Stil think they would be the easiest to break of all the units but still hard with all of their back up. actualy kenobi could use the fact that their easy targets against the empire.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Wolfrazer  Online

@sionistheboss: You mean Clones being superior to Stormtroopers right? Not really, Clones have an edge, but it's not a big a gap as you would think, at least not enough to where the Clones just stomp Stormtroopers. It's a good fight between the two.

Although this match, one side heavily outnumbers the other so it's not really fair.

SionistheBoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolfrazer: is that why clones seem to rarely miss as well as commit massively agile feats, and clones can barely hit targets that are directly in front of them, moving quite slowly? And when's the last time a stormtrooper single handedly blew up a tank or killed multiple enemies in a melee fight?

SionistheBoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

empire=223,350

republic=5,612,440

this is insane! the empire has no chance! not even the greatest tacticians in history could lead them to victory, and the empire doesn't even have a very good command structure as it is!

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sionistheboss:

nah the Jakles are the weakest they have the least motivation and a single grunt ith a fule rod cannon can take out 2 squads of jackles

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Wolfrazer  Online

@sionistheboss: /Sigh....

It's because the Clones are the good guys, hence why they are able to do the things that they do and have more good showings, more appearances etc. If you switch the Clones and Stormtroopers around...you'd have the exact same thing wouldn't you? Of course.

That being said Stormtroopers can hit their targets quite well and are accurate, having been complimented by Darth Vader of all people. The only reason they seem such poor shots, is because...well you wouldn't have any stories to tell if the main heroes just up and died right? Plus you seem to be just going off the movies, which followed closely to the heroes...so of course none of them would die.

Elsewhere? Removing the Hero and plot factor? Stormtroopers wreck. It's a staple with bad guys...this shouldn't be anything new.

As I said, Clones have an edge...but it's really not an edge to where Clones stomp Stormtroopers.

SionistheBoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolfrazer: u are correct however stormtrooper feats aren't half as good as clone feats

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Wolfrazer  Online

@sionistheboss: Because of more showings...right. Still at any rate, this isn't really fair for Team 1.

Army2442

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The numbers are closer then you think its 500,000 grunts not 5,000,000. Also the numbers are set up to create a better match. Also remember that there are 200 dark troopers (type 3) in this fight.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Wolfrazer  Online

@army2442: It's still only 220,200 vs 615,200....that's just units. Team 2 heavily outnumbers Team 1 by a huge margin.

Then for vehicles Team 1 only has 3,150 vs 2,390 for Team 2. The speeder bikes for Team one are essentially worthless for here anyway, so removing those, you only get 2,150. Which is closer, but it's hardly anything to turn the tide even including the speeder bikes which aren't really worth much.

Also define 50 Republic Space Fighters, because that is really vague.

Army2442

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fine, reduce the number of grunts to 315,000. Also the republic fighters being used are the ones at the end of the clone wars.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Wolfrazer  Online

@army2442: So...220,200 vs 300,00 then?....

That's still vague, there were many Clone fighters used at the end of the Clone Wars. Are we talking the ARC-170? The Alpha-3 Nimbus class? The Clone Z-95 Headhunter? Eta-2 Actis-class light interceptor? What? There are many, Clone War era starfighters.

spartankobe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@army2442: So...220,200 vs 300,00 then?....

That's still vague, there were many Clone fighters used at the end of the Clone Wars. Are we talking the ARC-170? The Alpha-3 Nimbus class? The Clone Z-95 Headhunter? Eta-2 Actis-class light interceptor? What? There are many, Clone War era starfighters.

So how many stormtroopers do you think the commandos can take out?

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Wolfrazer  Online

@spartankobe: In a straight up fight?....They're gonna be heavily outnumbered and overwhelmed, the commandos will have an advantage thanks to their IWS blasters but I don't see them soloing an entire elite force in that size.

spartankobe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spartankobe: In a straight up fight?....They're gonna be heavily outnumbered and overwhelmed, the commandos will have an advantage thanks to their IWS blasters but I don't see them soloing an entire elite force in that size.

Don't they also have shields?

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spartankobe: sorry about that post I'm on my phone so I don't get a chance to see that this is a different thread lol and yeah I agree team two only real threat is vader he's a boss and will do tons of damage but we also need to know the era for him as well

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Wolfrazer  Online

@spartankobe: Nah, the description of their Katarn armor makes no mention of shields. Although they do have bacta tanks integrated into the armor. I'm pretty sure the shielding thing was just a game thing, unless there are other sources saying they have shields on the armor, my source says no such thing about it.

Army2442

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What if I add 500 more dark troopers would that make a difference?

spartankobe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

--Taken from The Clone Wars:Missing in Action

I found that in Netflix. See those bars above the green ones? I think those are the shields like in the game.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Wolfrazer  Online

@spartankobe: Ok...some reason I can't edit my posts. But alright I just watched the episode and there really isn't any sign of shielding on the Katarn armor, it does show some nice blaster resistance, but no shielding. If there was shielding, pretty sure it would have been shown.

spartankobe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolfrazer: Oh ok. Thank god. For a second I was gonna go nuts on you for failing to see my argument. XD

Unfortunately no. PIS and plot shields were on for the max in the battle that ensued. Gregor only got shot once, and that was on the backpack. No shields were shown. I mean, I guess we can say no shields for them for now. Gregor seemed fine just dodging all those shots anyway. XD Perhaps the other commandos could do the same against the stormies.

Loading Video...
Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Wolfrazer  Online

@spartankobe: Eh doubtful, B1 droids aren't particularly bright...or accurate...or durable, or creative...so on. Stormtroopers on the other hand are, they also have better equipment than B1 droids.

Army2442

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Army2442

Bump

Detrolord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Detrolord

Generals are able to participate?

Army2442

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump, generals are active participants in the fight, but they limit their command and control if stick to front lines instead of using a high vantage point.

Army2442

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@detrolord:

@army2442 said:

Bump, generals are active participants in the fight, but they limit their command and control if stick to front lines instead of using a high vantage point.

Detrolord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Detrolord

@detrolord:

@army2442 said:

If generals is active in this fight i can see the Arbiter doing some crazy stuff hmmm