A has both arms.
Avatar image for deactivated-5a08a02678f1f
deactivated-5a08a02678f1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

This is an interesting match. I think that Gai opening the 7th or 8th gate (which he definitely will considering this is a fight to the death) will provide him with a little more power than Ay can handle. Sure, he's fast, but Gai is too and is most likely physically stronger than Ay while in 8 Gates mode. I can maybe see Ay winning a few by activating his Raiton armor right away and blitzing Gai, but otherwise I'm gonna have to give this one to Gai. I just don't think Ay has the power to put Gai down.

Avatar image for cerberusprime3k
CerberusPrime3k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By CerberusPrime3k

Favoring A more likely however neither of them have really been showcased in Shippuden except Gai's scuffles with Kisame and little with Madara/Obito and A's fight with Sasuke,Minato,and Madara that's about it.

I'll go with A winning this with some difficulty.

A is at least over Gai in speed in lightning release without it A is faster at base Gai maybe being faster in his gates.

Destructibility-May give that to Gai his Afternoon Tiger is devastating.

Durability-A, he was unfazed by Amaterasu

@Qpzmg: Does A have both his arms here?

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By New_World_Order

Could probably go either way.

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

Qpzmg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Qpzmg

BUMP

D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By D3athstroke

Guy stomps he was in near death state and without gates when he OHKO ed Madara in his susano.

SpideyPresence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By SpideyPresence

A is definitely not handling an eight gates Gai

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@D3athstroke: @SpideyPresence:

Well, eight gate Gai wasn't faster than Tobi,was he? Raikage's speed his somewhere in Minato's league.. He's the second fastest ninja after all.. And there's also the thing. If Gai tries to go after him directly / with insufficient gates, he could get himself Ko'd.

D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By D3athstroke
@PrinceAragorn1 said:

Well, eight gate Gai wasn't faster than Tobi,was he? Raikage's speed his somewhere in Minato's league.. He's the second fastest ninja after all.. And there's also the thing. If Gai tries to go after him directly / with insufficient gates, he could get himself Ko'd.

Guy was not using gates there. And he never used 8 gates.
PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@D3athstroke said:

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

Guy was not using gates there. And he never used 8 gates.

Well, I admit that I am very hazy about the whole Guy, kakashi etc vs Tobi thing. But are you sure he will be able to handle raikage's speed? Raikage was like.. second to minato or something.. And he has that lightening armour as well. He was too fast for full sharingan sasuke to follow. So fast that sasuke couldn't get him in eyesight's focus to burn him..

Jbhdbc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Jbhdbc

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

A is the third fastest ninja after Minata and Naruto.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@Jbhdbc said:

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

A is the third fastest ninja after Minata and Naruto.

I know. I am on A's side, actually.

Jbhdbc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Jbhdbc

It could go eighter way if Gai gets cought by the raikage he is dead raikage can just liger bomb him but if A isnt at his top speed he could get ko or killed by the afternoon tiger. I think A wins he is physically the secound strongest ninja after Tsunade, he is so fast that he was able to dodge Amaterasu and the MS wasnt able to follow his movement and even if Gai uses the 8 gats he wount be able to keet up with A, if he is in that form for to long his chakra will draine fast and then A can finish him off.

D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By D3athstroke
@PrinceAragorn1
Base guy demonstrated that he is around RM naruto speed. He was casually blocking and dodging attacks which RM naruto had trouble to counter.
Base guy with his Nunchucks is already threat to A. With gates he stomps.
PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@D3athstroke: RM stands for?

Avatar image for deactivated-5a08a02678f1f
deactivated-5a08a02678f1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@PrinceAragorn1: Rikudo Mode (It's officially called Nine Tails Chakra Mode):

No Caption Provided
PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@Shiryu said:

@PrinceAragorn1: Rikudo Mode (It's officially called Nine Tails Chakra Mode):

No Caption Provided

I see. Thanks.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#19  Edited By terry2012

@Jbhdbc: You mean after Minato, Obito, and Naruto, A is the four fastest ninja in Naruto. Before you say anything, it was stated by zetsu that Obito is light speed when he use his kaumi jutsu.

A The Raikage wins this. But Guy will be troublesome.

@PrinceAragorn1: RM means Rikudou mode. No Base Guy did not demonstrated to be around Naruto Rikudou Mode. That was plot dives, because he had trouble with a clone that only had 30% chakra of Kisame... And the fact that he had to go to the Seven Gate just to beat Kisame. He had help from Killer Bee and a turtle he summon just to catch up to kisame.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@terry2012: Well, I am taking Raikage's side. Second time saying that lol :)

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By terry2012

@PrinceAragorn1: It was said in the manga.

D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By D3athstroke
@terry2012 said:

@Jbhdbc: You mean after Minato, Obito, and Naruto, A is the four fastest ninja in Naruto. Before you say anything, it was stated by zetsu that Obito is light speed when he use his kaumi jutsu.

A The Raikage wins this. But Guy will be troublesome.

@PrinceAragorn1: RM means Rikudou mode. No Base Guy did not demonstrated to be around Naruto Rikudou Mode. That was plot dives, because he had trouble with a clone that only had 30% chakra of Kisame... And the fact that he had to go to the Seven Gate just to beat Kisame. He had help from Killer Bee and a turtle he summon just to catch up to kisame.

What are you talking about ? That clone was 100% in strength, speed, agility and intelligence and got stomped on even before he had chance to move a finger. 
And Guy one shotted him with hirudora anyway. His hirudora which he used without gates was strong enough to take out edo madara for whole chapter. Guy murders A.
PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@D3athstroke: The first clone was at 30% strength. (Back when Gaara was captured).

D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By D3athstroke
@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@D3athstroke: The first clone was at 30% strength. (Back when Gaara was captured).

No. It only had 30% of the whole chakra pool everything else was at 100%
nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By nefarious

Raikage A.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By terry2012

@D3athstroke: What are you talking about? That clone only had 30% of Kisame charka when Might Guy fought Kisame clone with his team. The real Kisame was absorbing the tail beast from Gaara. That clone was no way near Kisame power. You need to refresh your memory and read the manga and watch the anime again. Because he clearly moved his finger an did it a lot of times.

Guy did not one shot him. You seem to be mixing up the battles. He did not take Edo Madara for one chapter, Edo Madara hasn't even taking them serious yet. He really has not taken anybody serious. Because saying that, is also implying that Might Guy can take on the Hokages by himself. Which is not the case, because he only can surpass a hokage level only if he go in to the eight gate. He was getting stomp by Obito who isn't impressive. Madara has been trolling them the whole entire time. Guy loses to A period. The only one who get Murders here is Guy. You make seem like Guy can take on Sasuke who fought A and Killer Bee.

Might Guy can only use hirudora in the seven gate. Which said a whole lot. You are forgetting one detail, and that is Might Guy does start off with the gates. He would be blitz before he can use the gates.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By terry2012

@PrinceAragorn1: Just to back up my claim.

You see, it said it right there. But since he only move his body parts lets just call it it instant. Because of his jutsu is the reason why he able to move that way. I put his regular speed at fodder ninjas speed.

Nightflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Nightflash

@Qpzmg: Stalemate IMO. Raikage would win if Gai doesnt open the 8th gate which if he does I beleive he wins but also dies.

PsychoJack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By PsychoJack

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

This

Avatar image for 7am_waking_up_in_the_morning
7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Guy is too tricky. He'll pretend to be losing just to get close enough to throw his sweat at you. Then he'll forget to know his opponents name just to make them sad.

redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@PrinceAragorn1: @terry2012: Obito isn't fast and Zestu is a liar

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By terry2012

@redbird3rdboywonder: Yes he is, because he was talking about his jutsu.

redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@terry2012: No Zetsu was actually being sarcastic at the time

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By terry2012

@redbird3rdboywonder: Yes he is. I know Zetsu was being sarcastic, but Obito said you're too slow. ..And from the fact that he was able to move from fighting Kakashi and the rest the team to where Itachi dead body is at in a instant. That was about 10 km. He made the Raikage look slow, save sasuke from Onoki, Went toe to toe with Mintao( although people would call that a load of crap), Made Kakashi, Naruto in his Chakra mode 2 and Guy look like fools. He isn't slow, he is just instant, unless you count his regular speed. Remeber when he almost die by Konan. He had to dodge 600 billion paper bomb. You can not dodge that unless you are fast.

redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@terry2012 said:

@redbird3rdboywonder: Yes he is. I know Zetsu was being sarcastic, but Obito said you're too slow. ..And from the fact that he was able to move from fighting Kakashi and the rest the team to where Itachi dead body is at in a instant. That was about 10 km. He made the Raikage look slow, save sasuke from Onoki, Went toe to toe with Mintao( although people would call that a load of crap), Made Kakshi, Naruto in his Chakra mode 2 and Guy look like fools. He isn't slow, he is just instant, unless you count his regular speed. Remeber when he also die by Konan. He had to dodge 600 billion paper bomb. You can not dodge that unlees you are fast.

Except Tobi saying Zestu was to slow could mean a number of things and the reason for that is teleportation not movement speed, Tobi uses kamui to hide behind he didn't make them look like fools because all he did was like I said hide behind kamui like he always does, his jutsu Kamui maybe instant but he is not, if he was light speed he wouldn't have been blitzed by Minato and almost blitzed by Naruto and he didn't dodge konan's attack he used Izanagi

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By terry2012

@redbird3rdboywonder: No it does not means a numbers of things. I just told you that Obito left Kakashi and the rest of the team to where Itachi dead was at. Zetsu left before he did and Obito beat him there. He did make them look like fools, even if he hide behind the jutsu they still kept attacking the same way and it didn't work. That makes them fools. He was blitz by Minato because he forgot about the Kunia, otherwise he would have stay intangible. And he was never blitz by Naruto. He did dodge Konan attack. Go back and read the chapter again. Because he can only use Kaumi for ten minutes, which he did, and then he use Izanagi right after that. Remember the jutsu was set up for ten minutes. He can not use Izanagi before that, because he doesn't have a place to go. So until then what is he going do? He had to use jutsu.

Edit: I'm not saying that he is light speed. I'm saying he is not slow, that why I said he is instant. Instant is not light speed it just instant. Which I have said in my comment just below the picture.

Qpzmg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Qpzmg

BUMP

D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By D3athstroke
@terry2012
I'm talking about that Kisames clone was perfect in every aspect except chakra.
And with kisames overall chakra pool he was not limited even in ninjutsu. His speed, strength, agility and mind where all on 100%
PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@terry2012: Well, did you note the 'this is a hyperbole' written on the page?

Ddecourt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Ddecourt

Gai can win if he opens most of the gates, I don't think he needs to open all of them to beat Raikage. It will not be easy though.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By terry2012

@PrinceAragorn1: That the third time you said that lol. Did you read my comment down below it?

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@terry2012: Well sorry I didn't pay particular attention to it. A bit busy replying to a necro'd troll and one regular guy who does his homework well.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By terry2012

@PrinceAragorn1: Okay, who is the regular guy that does his homework and what thread are you in?

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By NeonGameWave

Gai, after a long and difficult fight.

SpideyPresence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By SpideyPresence

If this was 7 gates Gai then it would be a good fight. But I don't see raikage handling eight gates. And btw no eight gates Gai hasn't been shown i'm just making assumptions.

Avatar image for invisible_witch
Invisible_Witch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Invisible_Witch

This battle really come down who can outlast who and its been stated that Ei have charka levels similar to tail beasts

bottom left panel besides Gai really don't have anything to keep Ei down once the lighting armor comes up. The 7 gates will wear Gai down and the 8 gates are featless

Qpzmg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Qpzmg

BUMP

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#48  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

I love seeing Naruto battles on this site that stem good debates, warms my heart :)

Ddecourt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Ddecourt

@SpideyPresence: If he would've opened the 8 gate then he would be dead already.

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By ghost_rider1

Idk...if guy open up 6 or 7 gates he should have enough power to defeat raikage. Even tho raikage will be faster than guy. Guy doesn't necessarily need to be as fast as A to beat him. Guy is a taijutsu close-combat specialist. A relies on speed and brute strength...even with that strength and speed. The only thing guy need to do is be able to react to raikage speed. He doesn't need to be faster. If guy can react then he can also counter and deliver devastating blows once guy bring it to close combat fight....being physically stronger and faster than someone doesn't guarantee a win. Raikage is a close combat fighter and guy specializes in close combat. Guy has been shown to be the best h2h fighter in the naruto series. And with raikage being a close combat fighter. The raikage is at the disadvantage here. Because the only thing guy needs to do is counter the raikae and use his superior taijutsu to beat him