Who Wins??............

#2 Posted by Billy Batson (57707 posts) - - Show Bio

this should be in the battle forums

#3 Posted by AssertingValor (5380 posts) - - Show Bio

i know forgot to chnge it.............
#4 Posted by AssertingValor (5380 posts) - - Show Bio

anybody??.............
#5 Posted by TheUltimateSurvivor (840 posts) - - Show Bio
Surtur will show up that sword in her ass.
#6 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Gaea

#7 Posted by gravitypress (2069 posts) - - Show Bio

Surtur because Gaea has never been much of a combat type.

#8 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@gravitypress said:

Surtur because Gaea has never been much of a combat type.

Elder Gods>>Gods

#9 Posted by BigCimmerian (7845 posts) - - Show Bio

Gaea rips him apart

#10 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7184 posts) - - Show Bio

if geae isn't being written down she stomps him.

#11 Posted by lord_oraculous016 (9282 posts) - - Show Bio

well we must find out first if Surtur is as powerful or more powerful than Dormammu, well i think is just on par with Dormammu at-most if not weaker.. Dormammu needed Umar's help to capture the Elder Goddess Gaea and Gaea herself was enough to banish Dormammu.. Gaea by her very nature is not a fighter.. but i think she'll kick Sutur's ass if the occasion calls for it..

#12 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@lord_oraculous016 said:

well we must find out first if Surtur is as powerful or more powerful than Dormammu, well i think is just on par with Dormammu at-most if not weaker.. Dormammu needed Umar's help to capture the Elder Goddess Gaea and Gaea herself was enough to banish Dormammu.. Gaea by her very nature is not a fighter.. but i think she'll kick Sutur's ass if the occasion calls for it..

Like say if Gaea found out Surtur was kicking Thor's ass she would rage and destroy Surtur.

Isn't any Elder God>>>>Gods except for "The Runner"

I would say this

Elder Gods>Surtur>Odin>Yimr>The Runner

#13 Posted by lord_oraculous016 (9282 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

Like say if Gaea found out Surtur was kicking Thor's ass she would rage and destroy Surtur.

I would say this

The Runner is not a God, i believe he is one of the Elders of the Universe..

#14 Edited by BigCimmerian (7845 posts) - - Show Bio

Is Rune Thor elder god level or is he above them?

#15 Posted by _Black (2302 posts) - - Show Bio

@lord_oraculous016 said:

@jeanroygrant said:

I would say this

The Runner is not a God, i believe he is one of the Elders of the Universe..

You're correct.

#16 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@BigCimmerian said:

Elder god Level

Might even be higher since he wasn't along for long and didn't have enough feats

#17 Posted by lord_oraculous016 (9282 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

@BigCimmerian said:

Elder god Level

Might even be higher since he wasn't along for long and didn't have enough feats

i would beg to disagree.. i don't think even Rube King Thor is Elder God level..

#18 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@lord_oraculous016 said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@BigCimmerian said:

Elder god Level

i would beg to disagree.. i don't think even Rube King Thor is Elder God level..

Explain why..He killed people who made Odin look like a baby...Made Surtur his B*itch.

#19 Posted by lord_oraculous016 (9282 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

Explain why..He killed people who made Odin look like a baby...Made Surtur his B*itch.

true.. but an Elder can also do such thing and more.. remember when the Demogorge re-appeared again when the Seven Hells were merged? Odin himself was powerless and Hell Lords and Death Gods fell before the Demogorge.. now, when the Elder God Set manifested the second time again during Earth prehistoric times, his power level alone was enough to transform Atum back into the Demogorge.. now Set himself managed to stalemate the Demogorge for millions of years until the dinosaurs all died not as a result of their battle.. now, Rune King Thor had the Odin Force with him which allows him to tap to the ambient energies to Asgard but then, a mere manifestation of the Elder God Chthon who took over Quicksilver's body was enough to banish the entire Asgard into a void dimension..

#20 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@lord_oraculous016 said:

@jeanroygrant said:

true.. but an Elder can also do such thing and more.. remember when the Demogorge re-appeared again when the Seven Hells were merged? Odin himself was powerless and Hell Lords and Death Gods fell before the Demogorge.. now, when the Elder God Set manifested the second time again during Earth prehistoric times, his power level alone was enough to transform Atum back into the Demogorge.. now Set himself managed to stalemate the Demogorge for millions of years until the dinosaurs all died not as a result of their battle.. now, Rune King Thor had the Odin Force with him which allows him to tap to the ambient energies to Asgard but then, a mere manifestation of the Elder God Chthon who took over Quicksilver's body was enough to banish the entire Asgard into a void dimension..

Chthon>>>RKT

#21 Posted by lord_oraculous016 (9282 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

@lord_oraculous016 said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Chthon>>>RKT

it is true that Chthon may be the most powerful of the Elder Gods, but do you think RKT would do great agaisnt the rest of the Elder Gods such as Oshtur, Set and Gaea?

#22 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@lord_oraculous016 said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@lord_oraculous016 said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Chthon>>>RKT

it is true that Chthon may be the most powerful of the Elder Gods, but do you think RKT would do great agaisnt the rest of the Elder Gods such as Oshtur, Set and Gaea?

Idk

#23 Posted by TAneT62 (1055 posts) - - Show Bio

Gaea is an elder gold, most powerful. Gaea wins

#24 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio

Gaea can destroy 100 of him and revive him 100 times just so that she can destroy him again.

#25 Posted by Jedisupermaster (1112 posts) - - Show Bio

Gaea stomps.

#26 Posted by whydama (1093 posts) - - Show Bio

Gaia wins

#27 Posted by Killemall (18210 posts) - - Show Bio

meh! ends in a fiery $ex, Odin be damned :p

#28 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3578 posts) - - Show Bio

Gaea is the great grandmother of all Pantheon Godlings and Demons.

#29 Posted by Lord Shiva (794 posts) - - Show Bio

Well this has been a informative thread....Thumbs Up All

#30 Posted by ShootingNova (15347 posts) - - Show Bio

Gaea destroys. Yes, she lost to Dormammu, but she also managed to banish him. And Dormammu has stalemate Eternity, and fought against Classic Strange and so on. Gaea is equivalent to Set or Oshtur in terms of power, and all of the previously mentioned beings are above RKT.

#31 Posted by XiiX (7196 posts) - - Show Bio

*Bump

#32 Posted by dondave (33592 posts) - - Show Bio

Gaea

#33 Posted by Fire Star (3478 posts) - - Show Bio

Gaea

#34 Posted by XiiX (7196 posts) - - Show Bio

Gaea.