caption
caption

Gaaras  sand vs Byakuyas  Senbonzakura
#2 Posted by Wisppeons (3726 posts) - - Show Bio

anyone got an opinion on this?

#3 Posted by Ego (2324 posts) - - Show Bio

Byakuya Kuchiki?? who is that/

#4 Posted by Darkhonest (272 posts) - - Show Bio

he's from Bleach. since sould reapers can't be seen by normal humans byakuya, but if it was fair that t Gara could see it would be closer, but in the end Byakuya wins again. the shatter move that he has is sick, and the flash steps and such.

#5 Posted by Wisppeons (3726 posts) - - Show Bio

You think Byakuyas speed can help him out maneuver gaaras sand?

Can gaaras sand protect him from the Senbonzakura?

I think this is a very good battle.

#6 Posted by Ego (2324 posts) - - Show Bio

ah i'm not really that familiar with bleach. how about some one peice characters?

#7 Posted by Wisppeons (3726 posts) - - Show Bio

lol I'm not familiar with one peice.

ever seen Getbackers,Gantz,cowboy bebop,Outlaw star any of those?

#8 Posted by Ego (2324 posts) - - Show Bio
Wisppeons said:
"lol I'm not familiar with one peice.

ever seen Getbackers,Gantz,cowboy bebop,Outlaw star any of those?"

cowboy bebop & outlaw star. have you watched slayers, bastard, lodos wars, and berserk?

#9 Posted by Wisppeons (3726 posts) - - Show Bio

I have seen a slayers movie.

theres other animes I have seen it would take a while to list them and I'm feeling really lazy right now lol.

#10 Posted by King Saturn (223722 posts) - - Show Bio
I remember Gaara but I dont recall Kuchiki at all
#11 Posted by Wisppeons (3726 posts) - - Show Bio

Really! i think its Bleach ep.65 Kuchiki vs Ichigo i think it ends at ep. 68 or 70.

1 sec ill get a clip

#12 Posted by Wisppeons (3726 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

Byakuya curbstomp. Gaara doesn't stand a chance.

#14 Posted by Wisppeons (3726 posts) - - Show Bio

what gives him the edge Hed

#15 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

err....for one, the death gods have massive amount of strength that is around 40 tons and more. Second, these guys have demonic magic that enables them to do all sorts of seals from binding and or utter destruction that resembles Naruto's kamahamaha beam from when he was four tails and they all know how to manipulate spiritual energy in the air that enables them to walk in the air...and fly. And Gaara's sand, heh, as much as i like gaara, his sand might as well be made of paper because Byakuya will cut his head off even before Gaara could blink.

#16 Posted by Wisppeons (3726 posts) - - Show Bio
Hedatary said:
"err....for one, the death gods have massive amount of strength that is around 40 tons and more. Second, these guys have demonic magic that enables them to do all sorts of seals from binding and or utter destruction that resembles Naruto's kamahamaha beam from when he was four tails and they all know how to manipulate spiritual energy in the air that enables them to walk in the air...and fly. And Gaara's sand, heh, as much as i like gaara, his sand might as well be made of paper because Byakuya will cut his head off even before Gaara could blink.
"
Your talking about the atk he used on Orochimaru?
#17 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

yea, that one.

#18 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

yea, that one.

#19 Posted by Wisppeons (3726 posts) - - Show Bio

yea that was impressive after that it got really boring.. naruto Shippu is to slow I mean its slower then DBZ.

#20 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio
Wisppeons said:
"

yea that was impressive after that it got really boring.. naruto Shippu is to slow I mean its slower then DBZ.

"
Not really. It just comes out one chapter per week. And it is suppose to have this other wise it wouldn't go anywhere. Plot wise i mean. I don't think it's slow at all. I think your just impatient is all.
#21 Edited by Wisppeons (3726 posts) - - Show Bio

that may be it but I'm talking when its filler time I hate it.