Avatar image for thisisgonnahurt
ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By ThisIsGonnaHurt

Gaara can only use sand. Toph, near a mountain range, has some serious firepower at her beck-and-call. Gaara's in trouble here.

Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Hedatary

Gaara CURBSTOMP! Do you know how much of a crushing power normal sand has?! And Gaara's sand is special where he adds chakra and blood to make his sand stronger and more durable, powerful. And toph uses rocks and and cliffs and whatnot. Gaara uses those rocks and cliffs, breaks them to minerals to make more sand like it was shown in the fight between Kimmemiro and gaara. Toph is out of her league so bad it's not even funny.

Avatar image for thisisgonnahurt
ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By ThisIsGonnaHurt

Feh. I'm beyong the point of caring anymore. Gaara wins.

Avatar image for crimson_dominion
Crimson Dominion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Crimson Dominion
Hedatary said:
"Gaara CURBSTOMP! Do you know how much of a crushing power normal sand has?! And Gaara's sand is special where he adds chakra and blood to make his sand stronger and more durable, powerful. And toph uses rocks and and cliffs and whatnot. Gaara uses those rocks and cliffs, breaks them to minerals to make more sand like it was shown in the fight between Kimmemiro and gaara. Toph is out of her league so bad it's not even funny.
"

MEGA DITTOS
Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Wisppeons
Hedatary said:
"Gaara CURBSTOMP! Do you know how much of a crushing power normal sand has?! And Gaara's sand is special where he adds chakra and blood to make his sand stronger and more durable, powerful. And toph uses rocks and and cliffs and whatnot. Gaara uses those rocks and cliffs, breaks them to minerals to make more sand like it was shown in the fight between Kimmemiro and gaara. Toph is out of her league so bad it's not even funny.
"
^^^^

Warsman said:
"

Feh. I'm beyong the point of caring anymore. Gaara wins.

"

lol
basil carver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By basil carver

When making this battle you first have to decide if this is the old gaara or the new gaara.  Both gaara and toph would be rather evenly matched when it comes to the element itself.  However, it would break down into two things as to who wins.  Firstly if it was the old gaara when he was still psycotic and without any control of his other side I believe that toph would get to a certain point with him before he snapped all together and let out his monster.  From then onwards a speed advantage plus a size advantage would be on gaara, but he would make a lot more sound when moving.  If toph's very well tuned ears were damaged at some point then maybe the advantage would remain, but otherwise toph would still be a match.  If we are talking about the new, more controlled gaara, then the fight might go the entire way without him actually killing or trying to kill toph.  The second thing that would break this fight down is their intent to kill.  The old gaara was nuts and would definitely have no trouble or worries about killing a blind girl.  The new gaara might try not try to kill her and go about it with the intent to test his new limits of not killing.  If the match was definitely one for life of death then chances are he would go about this more tactically and have more control over his more dangerous nature, but will full intent to kill.  I am sad to say that I have not seen much of toph or the show avatar, so I can't speak on how she would handle or react.  The only time I saw her was one of the few episodes I did get to watch from the series when she was first discovered to be the earth bender that the last air bender needed.  Overall, I think that for the most part it would break down to at what point in their lives that gaara and toph met and their overall intent and will to kill the other.  Sorry for making my response to long.

Avatar image for loaded_revolver
Loaded Revolver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8  Edited By Loaded Revolver

Gaara.

flintmarqus9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By flintmarqus9

Gaara wins, toph could only see her enemies/objects through their vibration on the ground and hearing. Gaara can fly using his sand. (ex. fight with diedara - Naruto Shippudden). If gara attacks from the air it would be very difficult for toph.

BUT.......on the newest season of avatar, toph can bend metal I think is a pretty good defense and attack against gaaras' sand and techniques plus toph is tough, toph may have the advantage if they would fight on the ground. ^_^ 

"browsing and browsing..and i bumped into this! just signed-in today to post a reply, im a very big fan of avatar and naruto..I find this topic way to interesting that's why I posted a reply." ^_^ 

oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By oldmagic

This is ridiculous. Toph has no chance. Why? just get 12 year old Sasuke to fight Toph and see who wins? Obviously Sasuke and Sasuke got owned by Gaara when he went mad and psychotic before getting his ass saved by Naruto.